The Windfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her arms and legs went limp, I quickly jumped up and finished stripping off my own clothes, kicking them out of my way in my haste to get back to her. Dropping to my knees between her legs, I carefully lifted her legs to my shoulders, slid my hands around her hips and pulled her core to my face. Starting along her right thigh, I licked the sweet nectar from her tender skin, switched to the other leg, and then moved to her core, cleaning her own juices off her magnificent pussy. Both the taste and the fragrance of her cunt went straight to the top of my head, not unlike a whiff of smelling salts, bringing me wide awake with an all-consuming lust for her curvy soft body.

I spent minutes softly licking every ridge and fold of her labia, gradually working my way inward, savoring every taste of her along the way. The softness of her flesh was exquisite and drove me to the next level until my tongue was completely buried inside her vagina, wandering from side to side in search of additional tastes. As I licked and tongue fucked her, my nose drew small circles around her clit and from time to time I heard Maria moaning about something that felt particularly good to her. Occasionally she would drum her heels on my back, encouraging me to keep on keeping on.

When I could find no more of her juices with my tongue, I pulled it out of her, circled her clit with my lips and drew it into my mouth, starting to tease it with the tip of my tongue. In a few moments, Maria's legs began to flail back and forth, first clamping against my ears, then spreading wide to give me complete access. I watched her face over the curve of her tummy, loving the expression of love and lust that kept changing, always growing more intense with each modification.

Her hands grabbed a combination of my ears and hair and she seemed intent on pushing my entire head inside her pussy. I have to admit that if it were physically possible, I would have loved it. As it was, I was contented with sucking her clit and listening to her encouraging me.

"Yes, my lovely, sexy gentleman, suck me ... eat me ... lick me ... I'mmmm ... going to ... cuuuuummmmm!"

Just as she spoke, she again bowed upward, her heels digging into my back to push her hips off the bed. I felt her body begin to shake violently and then another flood of her sweet nectar coated my chin and lower face. I dove for her pussy, licking rapidly to try to keep her juices from escaping.

When I could find no more fresh tastes, I climbed up beside her. Maria gave me a sort of lopsided smile just before we kissed. I hugged her to me and she whispered in my ear, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

I pulled back enough to look at her smiling face. If I had any questions that she might have been having second thoughts, her countenance erased those doubts. I helped her climbed up onto the bed, put some pillows behind her head, and then held her legs high and wide while I crawled up between her legs.

I lifted Maria's sexy, shapely legs to my shoulders, letting the smoothness of her nylon-covered calves rub against both sides of my face. My questing cock seemed to have its own homing device for a guidance system as it slowly and gently spread her outer lips. Gathering some of her moisture and mixing it with my own precum, my probe easily slid into the tightness of her hot vagina. Between the throbbing of my engorged cock and the radiating heat of her core, it seemed like we were on fire ... but it was a good fire!

With just a few strokes to keep spreading our lubrication up my shaft, I found the root of my tuber pressing into the soft flesh and sparse pubic hair of her magnificent pussy. I closed my eyes and gave my mind over to the unending pleasure radiating from being inside her. I think she was doing the same thing; her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy half-smile on her face. She cranked up my pleasure scale every so often by clamping her internal muscles around my intruder. I responded by flexing my shaft to explore her velvety softness.

Slowly I backed my hips away from her until only the head of my cock was left inside her. The feeling of her still-tight ring of muscle around my shaft as I eased out was indescribably exquisite. I heard a moan of pleasure and only belatedly realized that it came from deep within me. Equally slowly I pushed back into her until our bodies were mashed together at the point of contact. When I wriggled my hips back and forth a few times, it was Maria's turn to moan in pleasure.

For several minutes, I maintained the same slow pace, watching Maria's face. She seemed to love what was happening. Sometimes her eyes were closed and her head rocked back and forth lustfully. Other times, her eyes were open and she watched me.

She frequently encouraged me with little words like, "Oh, yes, honey, that feels so good!" and "Mm, yes! Deeper, sweet man. Ohhhh ..."

Just as I decided to shift to a slightly faster gear, Maria sucked in air, used her legs on my shoulders to pull herself up to meet my thrusts, and screamed, "Ohhh, hell! I'm cummiinnnng!"

I put my hands under her round bottom and helped her hold us together while the waves of shuddering orgasm rolled through her body. I held still for a while, giving her a chance to fully savor the pleasure of her climax. When it had passed and she collapsed back onto the bed, I eased her legs down to each side of me, lowered myself onto my forearms along each side of her, and kissed her open mouth in a long, sensual kiss. Her arms circled my back and pulled me down to her chest, her big soft breasts making a wonderful impact on my libido.

When we pulled away to gulp air, she whispered, "Oh, honey, it has been so long! And I don't think I ever had a better cum. You make me feel so very good!"

I replied, "My dear sweet lady, you must understand that you do the same thing to me." Then we kissed again.

Before we broke the kiss, I began to move inside her again. I kept the pace slow at first to try to get her interested in another bout of copulation, although I don't really think she needed any encouragement. Her hands became active, roving all over my body as far as she could reach, from my shoulders down to cup my buttocks and back up to wander through my hair. Then she dropped her hands to her own breasts and lifted the heavy orbs to press them into my chest. When I curled my body around, she lifted on to my mouth to let me suck for a few seconds before I resumed fucking her, picking up speed a little and making sure I pressed into her mound area regularly to involve her clit.

I felt my balls tighten and knew that I was not far from my own orgasm. Hoping to bring Maria to the peak of satisfaction once more before I was too exhausted, I jacked up my speed once more, pumping her luscious pussy as hard and as fast as I could. "Oh, please let me get her over the hump again!' I thought, but afraid that I could not last long enough. I drew my balls up tighter into my body cavity, trying to forestall the inevitable for as long as I could.

Just as I realized that I could wait no longer, Maria screeched, "Oh, YES, lover, I'm cummiinnnng ... again!"

I felt the butterfly-like shudders of her pussy at the same time as my cock was pumping shot after shot of hot stick jism into her warm cavity. I held myself deep inside her, kissing her lips and the side of her face and her eyes until my cock had softened and slid out of her warmth with a soft "slurp." I rolled over onto my side and pulled Maria into my arms, again smothering her with my kisses. She was the sweetest, most precious woman I had ever known.

We rested for several minutes, each reveling in our wondrous climaxes. She returned my kisses with small kisses and licks while her fingers roved slowly all over my body. The seed of an idea formed in my mind, was rejected, came back and began to grow until I had a need ... an urgent need ... to comply with my idea.

I began to kiss my way down her naked form, down her chin to her neck, to her breastbone, taking time to nurse at each of her still-hard nipples. I moved slowly on down her rounded stomach, over her curved abdomen, into the patch of pubic hair above her core. A couple of times I heard her suck in a breath as she realized where I was headed. I turned her onto her back and spread her legs, settling myself face down between them. I looked at the matted hair just inches from my face where our commingled cum had begun to dry.

I had never tasted my own cum, always before repulsed by the thought of it, but not now. Now, knowing how this loving woman had given herself to me and made love to me, I wanted to clean our combined juices from her, both from her thighs and abdomen and pelvic area, and from the inside of her luscious pussy. Smelling the unmistakable fragrance of still-hot sex, I lowered my mouth to her pelvic fur and started to lap. When it seemed to be fresh and clean, I spread her legs wider and moved to where her right leg joined her body, cleaning the valley and then down her thigh. Some minutes later, I shifted to the other side and repeated the process.

Finally satisfied with the condition of her outer parts, I moved to her pussy, which was still oozing our liquids. I used my fingers to carefully spread her treasure and licked every single ridge and valley before diving into her open hole. It was a pool of our sweet/tart/salty juices. I might have been less enthusiastic about my job except that Maria had begun to moan and whisper encouragement to me. The look on her face verified that she was loving my attention so I renewed my efforts with vigor. Then the first time the tip of my tongue grazed her shiny, blood-engorged clit, she slammed her legs closed around my head, screamed out in ecstasy, and flooded my face with a new pool of her own nectar.

For the next few minutes, I worked furiously to contain and consume all of the new liquids gushing from her sweet twat. Her moaning and squirming under me indicated that, even after her orgasm had passed, she was still feeling good and that drove me even deeper into the radiating heat of her cunt. Drawing back for a moment, I spotted a shiny wet trail over her perineum, so I spread her buttocks and laved her entire anal valley until I drove the tip of my tongue into her anus. In just seconds, Maria again bucked up against my face, screamed out my name and shook with another wild climax.

Once more I licked up her juices until I could find no more of the sweet slick liquids. Kissing my way back up her body, I settled beside her and pulled her into my arms, covering her face with more kisses. Maria seemed exhausted so I simply held her to me with my left arm, letting my right arm run slowly down her back, over her round bum, then back up to start all over again.

After she had rested a few minutes, Maria's hands found my cock and balls, making sure that I didn't go soft. She whispered, "Do you want to fuck me doggy?"

I nodded eagerly and she turned onto her hands and knees. I climbed behind her and let her guide my probe back into her oh-so-smooth pussy. Holding her hips for leverage, I closed my eyes and savored the fabulous feelings of slowly stroking in and out of her heat and the wonders of pressing myself into her soft round curves.

I wanted to please this sweet lady as much as humanly possible and wanted to give her another orgasm. However I think she had other ideas because her left hand slid between her legs and captured my scrotum. Sometime earlier I had told her that I liked to have my balls squeezed, though not so much as to be painful. She squeezed and massaged them, chasing them throughout the slick sack and giving me thrill after magnificent thrill. All too soon – but with no real regrets – my balls contracted and began spitting cum into her wonderful pussy. I tugged on her big hanging titties, just keeping us tightly together until I was empty.

Again we collapsed together on the bed, snuggling together and kissing. I could feel her heart thumping wildly in her chest pressed against my own rampant heartbeat. I wondered if ever in my life I had ever experienced as superlative sex as this wonderful woman had given me; I couldn't remember anything that came close. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

My next conscious thought was of the bed moving as Maria tried to get up without waking me. A quick glance at my bedside clock showed that it was very late. I hurried out of bed, slipped into short, pants, shirt, and slip-on shoes and walked her to her house. She had me stop a couple of house away and, after kissing her goodnight, I watched until she was safely inside.

The weekend went by in a hurry. I took care of a few mundane chores, all while thinking of the lovely Maria, frequently having to "taken matters into my own hands" to relieve the pressure.

On Monday morning, she was not on the same train as me. However on the way home, she seemed please to see me when I dropped onto the seat beside her.

"Hi, sweet Maria," I said. "How was your day?"

"Hello, my lovely," she responded. "It was rather dull, as Monday's go. But just now it got better."

"Oh? Did something good happen?"

"Yes ... you arrived."

"Oh, my!" I exclaimed. "You are definitely good for my ego. I was just thinking how much better my day was, now that I'm with you."

She chuckled musically and leaned over, putting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and we sat close together for the remainder of the trip.

Just before we pulled into our station, I asked, "Will you have dinner with me tonight?"

"Well ... at the diner ... or at your place?"

"Hm, how about your choice?"

She laughed softly. "In that case, I chose your place."

I kissed her softly and hugged her close until the train stopped at our station. We walked arm-in-arm, hip-to-hip up the street and to my house. When I closed the door after us, I turned to her to offer some refreshment while we rustled up something for dinner but Maria was already unbuttoning her blouse and looking at me with a lustful smile.

"I'd like to start where we left off Friday night, if that's okay with you," she said softly.

"I can think of nothing I'd rather have for dinner than you, my love," I replied, taking her hand to guide her to my bedroom.

A few minutes later, we were both naked, standing beside my bed, engrossed in trying to consume each other through our mouths. She tasted just as sweet and luscious as I had remembered from Friday and her eagerness showed how much she had missed being lavished with love for those long months. I'm sure my response left her with the same impression.

Her fragrance, like the soft, sweet mixture of a spring bouquet, drifted to the top of my head not unlike a whiff of smelling salts, clearing away all thoughts except my lust for her. My fingertips began to explore her back, down the smooth of her shoulders, into the concave formation near her spine at the small of her back out to the more defined curves at her hips and around her lush buttocks before traveling upward and making the journey all too willingly again. Long before I started the second trip, my cock was rock hard, pushing between her legs, and throbbing with desire.

I felt her left hand holding my head as we kissed, while her right hand covered my chest, back and forth and downward, finally dropping to my raging hard-on and cupping my balls. In the process, she rubbed my spear into the soft forest that topped her treasure, pressing herself against me enough that I felt the tip slide into the softness of her wet lips.

Using little steps, I backed her to my bed and pushed her into a sitting position. Bending my knees just a bit, I guided my cock into her wet warmth ... and listened to her sigh in satisfaction. Like a ship taking on water until it sank, she gradually lay back on the bed. I lifted her legs to my shoulders, rubbing the soft smooth flesh of her calves against the sides of my face while I pressed my cock even deeper into her cunt.

I loved the feeling of my mushroom head sinking slowly into her soft slick depths – it sent wonderful sensations coursing throughout my body. And my fingertips, wandering aimlessly along the smooth flesh of her legs added more magnificent feelings to the overall package. I eased forward until I felt the curvy soft roundness of her buttocks crush against my crotch, my balls pressing into the crack of her ass. I kissed her right foot, ran my tongue along the sole of her left foot and went back and forth as I gently extracted my cock and pushed it back into her core.

Gradually I began to fuck her harder and faster, letting her moans and whimpers encourage me to go even faster and harder. I finally spread her legs so that my pumping would impact on her mound and tease her erect clit. Her fingers dug into my flesh as her need built until it was almost unbearable.

Suddenly she hissed, "Ohhhh, hellllllllllllll, yesssssssssss, I'm cummiinnnng!"

I felt the juices in her pussy turn into a froth as I pumped, aching for that one last lustful thrust that would dump me over the edge of the cliff with her. It came just moments after her climax and was every bit as powerful, shaking me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I held her hips tightly with the need to fill her with my jism, feeling spurt after spurt splashing against her hot pussy walls. Five, six, seven times it sprayed before I felt it diminish.

Twice more I pumped the dregs of my seed into her and then my muscles began to turn into pudding as the last drop oozed out of my withering member. I slumped down onto my forearms, still trying to keep my weight off her. Our mouths met in a sizzling hot kiss before the cold water of a completed climax began to cool our ardor. Carefully I rolled to my side but she turned with me, her sexy, curvy form plastered to my length, our mouths locked together.

Forty minutes later, we laughed and kissed our way into the bathroom together. I pulled two fresh towels out of the linen closet and laid them nearby as we climbed into the shower stall together. The first spray of water was cold and Maria jumped into my arms laughing. I clung to her, turning the spray head away until I got the temperature adjusted.

Taking the soap bar from the dish, she began rubbing it all over my chest while I captured enough of the slick suds to begin rubbing over her body. It was fun and sexy and I couldn't remember the last time I had taken a shower with a woman...even before her hands started to slide up and down my shaft with the suds, I was rock hard again. When it poked her hard, she gave me a devilish grin before she turned around, spread her legs, grabbed the towel rack and bent over, offering me her pussy again from the back.

I eased up to her and my cock slipped into her so easily and naturally. As I pushed into her, she pushed her beautiful round bum back to meet me, and we began a mutual thrusting where we each demanded of the other. I heard her begin to moan in pleasure and I heard another wail of need that I only belatedly recognized as my own voice. With one hand, I held her hip while the other fondled her huge swinging tit. The sensations drove me crazy ... and perhaps I didn't have that far to travel.

I felt my balls tighten and knew I was close to losing it. I drew my balls up into my body cavity as far as I could, trying to hold off on the inevitable until she joined me. It was a useless effort that gained me perhaps a split second and then I began to spurt streams of hot cum into her soft wetness again.

Whether it was my sperm flooding her pussy or just that it was her time, Maria bowed her back and pushed her butt back against my throbbing, spitting cock as she hissed through gritted teeth, "Ohhhhhh, hellllllllllllll, yesssssssssss, I'm cummiinnnng againnnnn!"

I grabbed her other big tittie, supporting her weight to keep us together and upright until the waves of ecstasy had passed for both of us and we could finally stand again. I pulled her back against my body and hugged her tightly, kissing her sweet wet neck and nibbling on her ear. Several minutes later with the water turning lukewarm, Maria took the hand-held wand and washed us both off again and we stepped out of the shower on rubbery legs.