The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn’t much too it, just a soft cylinder that felt resilient in her hands and was about twice the size of a penlight. The switch on the bottom didn’t do anything, but a fast twist showed that it needed batteries. Jen flew down the stairs to the kitchen, grabbed all the batteries she could find and a couple of cold cokes. A cucumber in the fridge caught her eye, but it was even longer and bigger around than the dildo. She nearly grabbed it anyway and ran up the stairs laughing to herself at her daring.

She found that AA batteries fit, clicked the switch and nearly dropped it when the vibration in her hand startled her. The second click and it kept vibrating, but faster. Jen grinned. She would definitely try that later on. For now though, she rolled onto her back and slowly ran the vibrator down her tummy. It definitely tickled, a little lower and she eased it onto her satin-covered mound.

She teased herself with it, slowly running it up and down her lips. The tingle got more pronounced, and she had problems keeping her hips still. Jen could feel herself getting wetter and she moved the vibe closer to her clit. When it got there her eyes flew open: the feelings were far more intense than her fingers produced.

Before she gave in completely Jen slid off the bed and over to the mirror. She tilted her hips up and watched as she slid the g-string off, spreading her legs as soon as she could, open as wide as they would go. She was sopping wet and could see little trickles of her musk running down. She brought the vibe back to her lips and teased herself with it. Her hips were beginning to have a mind of their own. Jen worked the vibe up and down her pussy-lips, then began circling her clit. The feelings were amazing and she wanted more!

She reached down and spread her lips open, getting even more excited as she looked inside herself for the first time. She placed the vibe directly on her clit and nearly passed out when the first orgasm hit almost immediately. When the spasms ended she opened her eyes, spread her lips again and slowly eased the vibrator inside. There was just a little pain when she had it buried but it passed swiftly and the waves of pleasure began building. She started fucking herself with it, watching avidly as her little pussy got filled and emptied. It didn’t take long before she could feel the start of another orgasm approaching. She worked the vibe in and out faster, then clicked to the second position… this time it was mind shattering, and she lay trembling for some time afterwards.

12