The Window

Story Info
He gets a glimpse through the window.
1.8k words
4.24
27.9k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is just an ordinary street with rows of identical houses punctuated with the occasional alley or driveway. I first noticed that the house across the alley was vacant again as I arrived home one afternoon some months back. A "To Let" sign had been put up earlier in the day.

As usual when I get in from work, I went straight upstairs to my bedroom and stripped off for a shower.

My bedroom door faces the window at the top of the stairs, and I thought about drawing the curtain across the window. Remembering there was no-one living in the house across the alley to see me though, I didn't bother.

As I showered it amused me to think that although the alley was always busy with people going to and fro, it was just wide enough for two people to pass, so that even with the light on, no-one could see into the window at the top of the stairs.

With this and the house across the alley being un-inhabited, I became quite lazy about my privacy. I wandered around upstairs when getting up, showering or getting ready for bed without much concern for either clothing or the risk of being seen at the window.

It all came to an abrupt end as I strolled out of the bathroom one day. Something made me look through the window, and I noticed someone staring back from the house across the alley. It was a young woman.

She appeared not to immediately realise that she was looking at a naked male.

I'm not what you would describe as athletic, tall dark and handsome or anything else outstanding, but nonetheless this young woman saw most of me that appeared over the low window sill. In a few seconds her inquisitiveness turned to a look of horror and she quickly drew the curtain.

I really enjoyed wandering around with nothing on but decided that I should at least wear a towel when curtain was open.

For her part, the woman across the alley kept her curtain very firmly closed.

I saw her a few days later, leaving the house as I was coming home. She was a similar age to me – late twenties I'd say, about 5ft 6in with a very nice figure a pleasantly round face and almost shoulder length ginger hair. She managed a smile (or was it a smirk?) as we passed. I saw her again occasionally over the next few weeks. Later, I also noticed that the curtain over her stair window was open quite a lot.

I continued with my usual routine of showering straight after work. I sometimes glanced across the alley out of curiosity. Once I thought I saw her quickly pull back from her window as I looked. It was difficult to tell by now as it was late Autumn and there was less of the afternoon sun to light the alley.

A few days later she was there, but this time she lingered at the window. I didn't want to give her another excuse to draw the curtain so I went into my room and dressed.

A day or two later the same thing happened. This time a light was on at the top of the stairs making it clear that she was there and looking very deliberately in my direction. By this time however, I knew that as well as "Ginger", as I rather unoriginally knick-named her, there was also a slightly older male living in the property, although he came and went at various times of the day and night, perhaps working shifts.

It seemed that whenever "Ginger" was alone in the house, there was more possibility of seeing her at the window. Occasionally I thought I noticed her smile.

These occasional glimpses continued through into November when it was already dark by the time I arrived home. I kept my curtain open, but left the lights off in the hope that I might see "Ginger" without her noticing me watching. Sure enough on odd days the window across the alley was lit and she was there, seeming to look towards where I hid. I think she must have been aware of my presence for "Ginger" sometimes drew back slightly as though she knew I was watching too.

One Friday evening after a busy week at work I was in for a surprise. I had just showered and decided to have a quick peep across the alley. The curtain was open, the light was on and there was "Ginger" sitting on a low backed bar stool in the window. From what I could see she was wearing a white top and a red tartan skirt which was quite short and showed off her legs to good effect.

The show only lasted a minute or two and then the curtain was drawn closed.

It was definitely going to be worth watching every night from now on!

The Saturday night was a disappointment, so was Sunday.

I always find Mondays a busy day, particularly after the weekend, so my daily shower is a most welcome way of relaxing. I kept the lights off and as I came out of the shower looked across the alley expecting to find the curtain closed. No! there was "Ginger" again, in the same get-up and on the bar stool again.

This time she had her left foot on the window sill which caused her short tartan skirt to rise up slightly, giving me a glimpse of her pubes, which delightfully appeared to be clean-shaven. I was getting quite hot and rather excited. The situation was made more intense knowing that the people passing up and down the alley below had no way of knowing what was taking place just a few feet above them.

Slowly "Ginger" raised her right foot onto the window sill and hitched her skirt up even more with her left hand. Just as I noticed she had a small ginger tuft above her clitoris, her right hand drew the curtain closed.

I could have done with a cold shower, but decided that I needed another form of relief instead. I withdrew to my bedroom and lay on the bed savouring every detail as I brought myself to a welcome climax.

I was clearly being teased. "Ginger" must have realised that with someone else sharing her house I was not going to knock on the door and talk my way in for something more than she was letting me have already.

Needless to say, I paid close attention to the window across the alley. Nothing more happened that week, but the following Monday, just when I began to think it was all over, I was in for another treat.

The scenario was exactly the same, the clothing, the bar stool and the peep show. First the left leg one the window sill, then the right, then left hand pulling the skirt out of the way to reveal "Ginger" in all her glory. I waited for the curtain to be drawn shut, but this time it stayed open.

"Ginger" managed to rock slightly backwards on the bar stool at the same time opening her legs slightly. How she kept her balance I don't know but I'm glad she did!

With her left hand holding her skirt up, her right hand strayed to her ginger tuft. She slow played around the top of her clitoris occasionally stroking down each side. After a minute or two "Ginger" moved her left arm so that it trapped her skirt underneath it whilst allowing her now free left hand to join in. She parted her labia with her right hand and the middle finger of her left hand ventured inside her now exposed vagina.

All this was happening a mere six feet and two sheets of glass away from me. If only the people passing by could see!

She withdrew her finger before reinserting two together. All the time her right hand was caressing the button beneath the ginger tuft. Her eyes were half closed and her mouth open a little. "Ginger" withdrew her fingers, licked them clean and reached below the window sill for something, still managing to keep her precarious balance on the bar stool. What happened next was breathtaking.

She produced a pump-action toothpaste dispenser and placed it between her lips. Having lubricated it she moved it down towards her clitoris and teased it with the novel toy. Slowly "Ginger" moved it down and carefully but deliberately inserted the toothpaste dispenser into her vagina. I remember thinking that I would never be able to brush my teeth again without picturing this scene in my mind.

"Ginger" masturbated on the impromptu toy for a few minutes before withdrawing it and placing it upright on the window sill. Again she reached down for something.

This time it was a wine bottle. Not just any, but the one I had emptied the night before. She had obviously removed it from my recycling box whilst I was at work. This got exactly the same treatment.

"Ginger" appeared to be enjoying herself. Her head was thrown back, her lips apart and her right hand massaged her clitoris as she thrust the neck of the wine bottle to and fro. This was quite a feat as she had to hold the bottle carefully to keep her balance.

By now, I more aroused than I have been for some time. My penis was stiff and poking through the bath towel round my waist.

As "Ginger" kept my attention, my hands strayed to the towel, loosening it so it could fall to the floor. I cupped and caressed my testicles with my left hand as my right one worked on my penis, stroking the shaft and foreskin backwards and forwards. I was so aroused that it didn't take long before I could feel the point of no return rapidly approaching. I couldn't care less where I ejaculated. I was too close to care. So was "Ginger" by the look on her face and her flushed cheeks.

In a moment several shots of semen sprayed onto the glass about a foot above the window sill. A couple of drops landed on the sill as I watched the rest trickle down the window. Just then "Ginger" drew the curtain shut.

I have to admit that I replayed that scene in my mind twice more that evening with spectacular results.

Hoping for a rerun, I checked the window every evening that week, but nothing happened. Still there was always Monday evening to look forward to.

I hurried home from work full of anticipation and with a slightly stiff penis. As I neared the alley I noticed a "To Let" sign had been put up earlier in the day. Very dejectedly I walked to my front door wondering where and why "Ginger" had gone. As I was about to put my key in the lock, I noticed an empty wine bottle on the doorstep. Not just any wine bottle... This one had a certain musky aroma about it that was definitely not wine and it was definitely not for recycling!