The Window

Story Info
Looking through a window can be very revealing.
997 words
4.19
23.2k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited in the dark.

This had been his routine for several weeks now, the long drive, waiting by the window until the light comes on. She was no stranger to him. They had met through friends and he had been in love ever since. But she was way to good for him and he knew it. Many times he dreamed about asking her out but never got the nerve. Then one night he followed her home and he watched her house from across the road and wondered what she was doing. And as he thought about what her life was like hidden behind the wall, the light came on in the bedroom. It attracted him like a moth to a flame, he knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it. So started the ritual, two sometimes three times a night. Watching as she prepares her self for the night. Mesmerized as she undressed, revealing her beautiful form. She was 39 but still gorgeous in his eyes. With large breasts that seemed to beg for his tongue. And while he so loved to watch her nightly preparations for slumber, what he longed for was the nights when she choose to pleasure herself.

Twice before he had witnessed it. She would lay across her bed, legs open wide, showing him the perfect view of her wide open pussy. With a vibrator circling her nipples and a huge dildo in her cunt, she would work herself up into a writhing, quake of an orgasm. But she was never satisfied with just one, this sexual beast could only be satisfied with 3 or 4 such eruptions. Unwilling to tear himself away even for a second, his cum would exploded on the wall outside her window. He smiled as he wondered if she noticed the stains on the wall outside her windows, if she touched it trying to determine the source. If she smelt her fingers to try to determine its odor. Once, he even tried the window, not sure if he found it unlocked if he would actually be brave enough to try to enter the room and enter her. But as luck would have it the, the window was secure.

So he watched. She entered the bedroom wearing her pink terrycloth robe she always put on after her shower and walked to her dresser. Then his heart skipped a beat as she reached into her drawer and retrieved the devises that brought them both such joy and a bit of jealousy on his part. She dropped her robe to the floor and the sight of her nude body made him instantly hard. As she lay across the bed, she positioned herself in such a way as to give him the best view possible, and it suddenly hit him! Could she know that he's there? Could she be putting on her show for him? No, he decided, for surely rather than reward him with sure a wonderful display of her womanhood, he would be punished with an arrest record. No, I am safe, he thought.

As he pondered his dilemma he became aware of the soft humming of the vibrator. He gazed through the window and saw her staring the ritual he had come to look forward to. The vibrator was making its slow circles around her nipples as she rubs her pussy with her fingers in order to get her natural juice flowing enough to take the intrusion of the dildo. He wondered again, as he had in the past, why she never used lubrication. Perhaps, he thought, she enjoyed the slow build-up waiting on nature offered.

While the vibrator hummed across her breast, he loosens his swollen cock, massaging it trying to match her rhythm. Her fingers expertly manipulated the soft folds of her increasingly swollen cunt. The fingers working in circles, slowly at first, then increasing the tempo. Her hips started to gyrate and she pushes her head pushes back against the mattress. She spreads her legs wider now and raises her hips off the bed, faster and faster the excitement in her builds.

The pressure inside him builds as he watches her expert hands work their magic. For several minutes she works her pussy over like a woman possessed. Her hands knows the territory well and moves with practiced ease. He drops his pant and underwear down around his ankles to give him more freedom. He strokes his long fat dick, all the while desiring to fill her cunt with every inch of it. Suddenly she grabs the plastic cock and shoves it, to it full length into her now very wet cunt. A loud moan erupts from her lips as it slides home. The vibrator discarded, she uses both hands to abuse her herself. As her body stiffens in climax, he shoots a fresh load on her wall trying to image what it would feel like to instead empty deep inside her.

Then something surprising happened.

Normally she would rest a minute and start again, slowly stroking her self until building into yet another climax. Cuming once, it seemed, just didn't satisfy her. But this time was different. Instead, she slowly pulls the dildo out of her cunt and maneuvers her self sideways on the bed facing the window. He watches intently, curious about the change of events, wondering with excitement as to what is about to unfold. Taking the massive fake cock in her hand she holds it to her mouth and makes a slow long circle with her tongue on the tip then sucks it in her mouth. Sucking for a second, she slides her mouth back up to the tip ending in a kiss. Then with the most sexiest seductive smile he had ever seen, she looked up and blew a kiss straight at the window!

With a start he falls backwards into the bushes. Struggling to his feet, he runs from the yard, tugging to get his pants up.