The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerk
nerk
4 Followers

"I need you inside."

I stared at her for a long moment. I couldn't believe what she had just said. I couldn't manage the buttons on my shirt, so I jus pulled it over my head, and yanked my jeans and boxers down kicking my shoes off and afraid to say anything that might break the spell. When I had stripped, I kissed her again and she slipped her legs around me. I was trembling like a leaf as I guided the tip of my cock against her pussy, and then I slid in.

She was slick and hot and tight, squeezing my cock in a silky slick grip that made me sob with pleasure. She arched up, raking my back with her fingernails and letting out a beautiful, triumphant shriek as I shoved deep into her. She kissed me fiercely, and I barely lasted two strokes. I tried to stop myself, but it was hopeless, and I jerked and twitched and groaned as I pumped my cum into her.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," I whispered.

She kissed me and squeezed me with arms, legs and pussy. I tried to pull away but she held me there while we both caught our breath.

"You needed that," she whispered in my ear.

"Yes."

"Sit up."

I sat up, pulling out of her and leaning back in the sofa. After everything, I thought, that would be the final straw. She kept her arm around my neck and sat beside me, pressing her naked body against mine. She kissed me and smiled from behind her blindfold, and then she slipped off the couch. She knelt at my feet and took my cock in her hand, all dripping with our cum.

She took it in her mouth without hesitating, and slid her lips up and down. I stared, and watched this incredible beauty bobbing her head over my lap, my cock disappearing into her mouth as she sucked. I tried to say something, but all that I managed was a moan, and in a few minutes, she had me hard as steel again. She climbed into my lap, straddling my thighs and guided me into her pussy.

She rocked her hips in slow circles, moving my cock inside her. I just held her waist at first, still unable to believe this was happening. She kissed me, and rode me, slow at first, and getting faster and faster until her ass was smacking loud into my lap again and again, and finally We climaxed together, howling and gushing, shivering and bucking. As her puss squeezed another spurt of cum from me, and her body jerked in another spasm of release, I stared at her open mouth and thought maybe she would still want this if she knew I was me.

It was a long time before we caught our breath, and the aftershocks of pleasure twitched through us each as she pressed down, still holding me inside her until at last she squeezed and I slipped out. She giggled and kissed me and I squeezed her tight.

Her fingers touched my cheek and she smiled. "Is it OK now?"

I took a deep breath. "Not tonight. Can you wait a little longer?"

She nodded.

I kissed her and shifted her off of me. I dressed quickly, and took a last, long look at her laying on the couch, a dreamy smile on her face. As I closed the slider behind me, I grinned. I could have gone out the front door, but it seemed right to hop the fence, this one last time.

*

It was late in the afternoon by the time I knocked on her door. I had spent most of the day trying to talk myself into it, but now I was here, I wasn't nearly as nervous as I'd thought I would be. It was a bit like a firing squad, really. It would only hurt for a moment, and then I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Sh eopened the door and tilted her head to the side.

"Mister Cooke?" she said. She bit her lip and let the door swing open.

"Please," I said. "Call me Tom."

"OK." She smiled. "What's going on?"

I took a deep breath and took the plunge. "I have something of yours."

She cocked her head to the side, curiously, and then her eyes opened wide. I felt myself blushing furiously as I pulled the tiny pink g-string from my pocket and handed it to her. She stared at it for a long moment, and then looked up at me.

"Well," I said, looking down and shrugging. "I guess that's that."

"Right," she said. I looked up and saw she was bright red. For a long moment we just stood there, and then she looked up. "So .. can you do it without the blindfold?"

I nodded. "I'll give it a shot."

She pulled me into the house and slammed the door on the world.

nerk
nerk
4 Followers
12