The Window

Story Info
An unusual anniversary between a Mistress & her slave.
2.5k words
4.44
35.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erotic Fiction for adults only. Can be freely copied and distributed as is (complete with this header), but not as part of any fee paying service. If you archive it please let me have access to the archive. Email me if you have comments or if you have any constructive criticism. By scarlett minx (c)

* * * * *

I groaned in the dark, the strain of the past couple of hours showing on my face. I gazed out the picture window in the bedroom, grateful for the velvety darkness which kept me concealed from the view of the occasional passerby on the street or from the apartments in the adjacent building. Already, my shoulders felt like the muscles were burning, the result of my arms being tied out-stretched, hands raised slightly above my head. Not too high, oh no, that would have ruined Bambi's little 'celebration'. Instead, she had tied my hands just to where I could withstand the strain for a longer period of time.

The bondage rack I was tied to was inclined slightly, so that I could lean back and rest my legs. Bambi had cuffed my ankles to the edge of the table, spreading my legs and exposing my shaved sex. My legs were wide enough so that had the table not be tilted to support me, I would have been unable to stand for this long. Of course, whenever I did lean back against the rack, the freshly flogged skin of my backside would rub against the coarse wool covering she had nailed to its surface. Already the swollen sensitive skin of my ass and back felt chaffed and raw. At least no one could see me, tied and helpless, a vibrating plug shoved deep into my rectum, a butterfly vibrator strapped to my front, situated just atop my tender clit. My pussy had not escaped the whip's attention earlier. Indeed, Bambi delighted in hearing me beg for her to stop as she plied the leather straps to my inner thighs and pubic mound. She had started slowly, letting the anticipation build between strokes, to where I didn't know whether to beg for her to hurry or to stop. She had strapped me to just short of an orgasm, leaving me shaking in pain and need.

I was instructed to step into a harness which was buckled around my waist. A butterfly vibrator was attached, resting over my clit, the pressure alone bringing me pleasure before she turned it on. The battery pack and control box was clipped to the harness. Next, a large plug was roughly inserted into my ass, making me shiver from the feeling of fullness in my bowels. This too had a battery pack which was attached to the leather harness around my hips. She slipped a silk sash over my eyes as a blindfold, and spun me around until I was dizzy. Grabbing the chain connecting my pierced nipples, she led me into her bedroom. She backed me into the rack, immobilizing my arms and legs with leather cuffs. She moved away, and I could hear her moving around, doing something. I smiled, thinking that we were going to have a light scene before we went out to celebrate our one-year anniversary. After a few minutes, she removed the blindfold. Bright light from the overhead track lighting stabbed at my eyes, making me turn my head and blink the tears from my eyes.

"I love my present, Robyn." she remarked, holding up the necklace I had given her. "Now let me show you the first part of yours." She lifted a metallic phallus up to my face. It was cylindrical with a gently rounded tip, similar to her favorite vibrator. I could see my reflection in its smooth mirror-like surface. "Like it? I know it may look a little plain, but I think you will learn to appreciate its special features. See the little ring in the base?" she asked, turning the dildo so I could see. "I had made special for tonight, little one. It is made from stainless steel with a lead core, feel how heavy it is." she remarked. Bambi stroked my cheeks and lips with its rounded tip. It felt solid and heavy. "Kiss it," she ordered. I kissed the tip, sucking and nuzzling it with my lips to please her. "Very pretty, Minx. I think you will enjoy this," she chuckled. Bambi reached down and removed the chain from the ring in my left nipple. The loose end of the chain was threaded through the ring in the base of the dildo and then reattached to the nipple ring. She slowly lowered the dildo until it was suspended by the chain. The weight was incredible and I cried out in pain as I felt it mercilessly pull at my nipples.

"Please Mistress, I can't take this! It's too much weight!!"

"Nonsense, it may be more than I usually use, but it is only about three pounds. Don't be such a baby, dear." This last was said with a hint of amusement as I gasped in pain, my nipples stretched painfully. I could feel the fiery agony radiate out from them, spreading throughout my breasts to the rest of my body. "Do you want me to make the pain go away, little baby girl?" she cooed into my ear.

"God yes, please Bambi," I begged.

"OK, for you. Open your mouth." She lifted the dildo and I moaned with relief as that terrible weight was removed from my red, swollen nipples. "Now hold this tight, you don't want to let it drop," she laughed. The dildo was slipped into my mouth, its slick surface sliding past my lips easily. Since it was smooth, I had to hold it by pressing my lips together and sucking. The flawless surface didn't allow my teeth to find any purchase. I could feel its heavy weight acutely as I struggled to hold it in my mouth. The chain through the base prevented me from lifting my head up too far without tugging at my nipples. I could barely tilt my head enough to hold it up straight. Even that sent fresh jolts of pain through my nipples.

"Now, I know you wanted to go out tonight and celebrate, but I have other plans. That gorgeous brunette in the other building is having a party and invited us over. I told Diana you couldn't make it since you were 'tied up' with something." She snickered at her pun and at the pain and betrayal she read on my face. "But don't worry, since her apartment is directly across from ours, you will be able to see us and not feel too left out," she remarked as she went to open the drapes that covered the large picture window.

I panicked at the thought of her opening the drapes, revealing our little scene to the public. I knew that I would be able to be seen by anyone in the apartment building adjacent to ours or on the street that ran between them. "UUUMMMMNNNNN!!!" I moaned, shaking my head, heedless of the agony it caused as I pulled on the chain.

"No? Are you afraid everyone will see what a nasty little slut my Minx is?"

"MMMMMMMM!!" I nodding my head.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" she asked, clearly enjoying my distress. "I tell you what. I will turn out the lights so no one will be able to make out your.." she paused, "condition." This way, you can still enjoy the view. Maybe you will see me and Diana get better acquainted." The look I shot her was pure malevolence. "Jealous, Robyn?"

I refused to give her any further satisfaction.

"Well, now here is where it gets fun, Minx. See this string? One end is tied to the light switch." She tied the other end to the chain running between my breasts. "If you let that heavy dildo fall, besides the pain, it will turn on the lights and let everyone see. All you have to do is hold it up and all will be well. Now I know you aren't happy about me leaving you here while I go out to have fun but I will make it fun for you too." With that she reached down and turned on the plug and vibrator. I gasped as the powerful vibrations sent ripples of pleasure throughout my body. The dildo started to slip from between my teeth and I frantically lifted my chin and sucked in, pressing my lips together. This pulled the chain tight and brought fresh tears to my eyes as my nipples absorbed this new punishment. "Trouble so soon? It may be a long night for you then." With this, she turned off the lights and pulled open the drapes. The fear of exposure combined with the vibrations on my clit and in my ass served to excite me and send fresh moisture trickling down my thighs. "Enjoy yourself Robyn, but don't cum too hard. Ha-ha. By the way, I will need to borrow your cell phone, is that OK?" As if I could tell her no!

I heard her get ready, finally leaving me in the dark, with only the sound of the buzzing vibrators and my ragged breathing through my nose. Tears of anger and frustration trickled down my cheeks as I thought of how she had left me here on our special night. Between my legs, tears of a different nature were rolling down my thighs as the vibrators worked their magic. Already I was breathing heavier as the echoes of pleasures resounded through my body. I watched helplessly as a couple walked arm in arm down the street. I prayed the darkness and shadows would prevent them from seeing me in my exposed condition. I was worried that the moonlight coming in the window would be enough to let them make out my bound form. While I dreaded the exposure, the thought of being seen like this by my neighbors played on my secret exhibitionist fantasies. Already, I could feel my first orgasm begin to build. I desperately tried to fight it but the combination of pain, suffering and erotic vibrations were too much for me.

"UUUhhhhhhhh. MMMMMMMm AAAAAAAFFFFFddddddd!!!" I squealed around the heavy dildo as my first orgasm thundered through me.

Now, a couple of hours later, my body ached from the prolonged torment. My shoulders and neck burned from the strain of holding the heavy dildo up. My jaw seemed paralyzed as my jaw muscles slowly lost their strength. I struggled to keep from letting the vibrators take me over the edge again. As the humming continued, I tried everything I could to take my mind off the sweet vibrations. Tensing only made me feel them more intensely, while remaining relaxed only let them work their deviltry more freely. I strained against the shackles as my body began to betray me again. Already I had two additional orgasms, narrowly avoiding letting the dildo drop by tilting my head back. My nipples smarted, the pain transforming into a sharp stinging sensation that would not leave.

I was drooling uncontrollably, the metallic taste of the steel phallus filling my mouth. Saliva leaked from the corners of my mouth, running down the base of the dildo and off my chin. I was sweating, and my wet inner thighs gave evidence to my unwanted arousal. I had given up trying to keep silent, an endless series of moans and groans echoed in the bedroom. Already I could feel another orgasm building. To make matters worse, I could see the lights of the adjacent apartments as my neighbors went about their evening routines. I could see the party going on, several times catching a glimpse of a very familiar silhouette. Was it my imagination, or did I see her looking my way, pointing out my window to the other party guests. I caught myself thrusting my hips, trying to fuck the vibrators teasing me towards another release. I could only imagine at the commotion that would ensue if the lights came on, revealing me to all my neighbors.

Suddenly, my reverie was broken by the sound of keys in the front door. "She's home" I thought, happy that my torment was almost over. I was prepared to beg and plead, anything for release from this insidious torture. I whimpered as I felt the butterfly vibrator scrape across the surface of my swollen clit as I fidgeted. The sound of the door closing and the keys in the lock made me wonder if she was leaving again. I could hear something inside the apartment but it didn't sound like her. Just then, the phone rang. I heard the answering machine pick up and then Bambi's voice came over the speakers.

"Hi Robyn, having fun yet? The party is great, and Diana says she is very hurt that you said you were too busy to come over." I could hear the sounds of music and laughter in the background as she spoke. "I had Mr. Thomas from downstairs deliver the other part of your present. I wouldn't want you to get lonely. Oops, I have to go, Minx. Someone is setting up a telescope of the balcony and I want to show everyone your apartment. Bye sweetie."

I could hear someone or something moving through the apartment. Fear and anticipation fought with the physical pleasure I was feeling. I heard a clicking sound as something walked across the hardwood floor. In the dim moonlight coming through the window, I could see a huge black dog walk in front of me, sniffing the air. He seemed to be smelling the scent of my juices and sweat as it trickled down my legs. I watched in horrified fascination as he licked several droplets off the floor. Gazing up at me with his mysterious black eyes, I saw him lick his chops and appear to grin at me. The silver moonlight glistened off his shiny black coat, looking like streaks of frost on black velvet.

"Go away doggie, please god, go away." I thought. I tried to squirm and frighten him off but he seemed to watch my struggles with amusement. He dipped his shaggy head and licked the trail of musky juices that had run down to my ankle. "UUUMMMMMMmmmm" I squealed as I felt his hot rough tongue begin to lick up my leg. "Oh god no, please, not this" I mentally screamed as that warm tongue licked higher and higher. I was trembling on the edge of a tremendous orgasm as the pleasure and shame of what was happening filled my mind. As I felt his tongue lick at the bottom of my dripping crease, it was too much for me. As lights exploded in front of my glazed eyes, I thrashed as much as the cuffs would let me, pumping my hips, my ass slamming against the rack to drive the plug deeper into my ass. As my rational thoughts left me, I remembered the feeling of the phallus slip from between my lips as my slack jaw relaxed. I barely felt the fresh blossom of pain as the chain connecting my nipples tugged them cruelly downward. The last thing I heard was the loud click as the string pulled on the light switch.

The End (?)

comments: please send to the email address in my profile.