The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers moved slowly, lightly stroking her pussy. He made sure his fingers glided over her clit once in a while as he sucked on her thigh. Slowly he sucked. Teasingly, he flicked his tongue against her trapped skin.

She moaned again as she felt his fingers gently touch the side of her panties and pull them away exposing her warmth. She moved her hips again wanting the feel of his lips or his fingers against her. She felt his lips release her skin. She thrust her hips forward once more.

He saw her moving. Inviting him to touch her. He let his tongue meet her cunt lips. He let his tongue slide against them. He felt her move on his tongue. He moved his right hand over slightly as his left moved her panties over some more. He let his right hand take her panties as he gripped her cheek once more.

His left hand now free, he let his fingers trail back along her. This time he felt her skin. So smooth, so warm and so hot. His flexed his tongue slightly as she moved. His tongue parted her cunt lips slightly. He pulled his tongue back. He let his tongue tip trail along her as he pulled back.

His fingers slid lightly down and to her cunt lips. Carefully he stroked her cunt lips with his fingers as his tongue tip traced up along the side of her. His tongue moved around her slowly circling her clit as his fingers slowly spread her cunt lips. Carefully, he made sure his lips didn't touch her. He let his tongue stroke circles around her clit. He let his fingers move against her cunt lips as she moved her hips.

She felt his hot breath against her clit and pussy. She wanted him to fill her with his tongue or fingers. She moved herself against his tongue, hoping to trap him within her. She felt his fingers, now wet against her. She moved and felt them stroke her. She thrust her hips and felt his tongue circling her clit.

He slid his tongue forward and allowed the bottom of her clit to slide against the flat of his tongue. He heard her moan at this and slid it back up, still against the bottom of her clit.

It felt so good to her the way his tongue slid against the bottom of her clit. She liked the way his tongue felt. It was hard and wet. It was rough and smooth against her. She thrust her hips harder now.

'Yes.' She whispered.

He held his tongue there, thrusting it slowly against her clit bottom. His fingers wet from his mouth and her cunt moved constantly. He heard her whisper something but concentrated on stroking her clit. Carefully he moved his fingers and felt the tips of a couple of them slide in her.

'Oh' she whispered, 'yes.'

He felt her cunt lips grab at his finger tips. His tongue still sliding against the bottom of her clit. He let his fingers slide into her. He let her move against his tongue and fingers for a while.

She moved slowly, but fast enough to send waves and waves of pleasure through her. She felt her body, her pussy grab at his fingers as she thrust her hips down against him. She felt his tongue stroking her clit as she thrust towards him.

He let his head rock with her movements. He let his tongue stroke her. He leaned his mouth forward.

She did moan loudly as she felt his lips suddenly grab her. She felt his mouth pulling her clit in as she thrust forward against his tongue. She felt his tongue still stroking the bottom of her clit.

He heard her scream or moan, he wasn't sure as his mouth pulled her clit in. He let his tongue continue to stroke the bottom of her clit as he sucked her in. He tasted traces of her juices as she sucked. He then moved his fingers against her. Pushing them deeper into her grabbing cunt.

She felt her head go back as she moved her hips against him. She moaned feeling his tongue and mouth on her clit, both seemingly moving in opposite directions against her clit. She felt his fingers thrusting up against her, into her.

She moved harder.

His lips pulled more of her clit into his mouth. He pushed his fingers deeper into her.

She felt his lips pulling at her clit. She felt his tongue stroking along the bottom of her clit. She felt his fingers deep within her pussy, the walls of her cunt sucking on his fingers.

He moved his fingers faster as he felt her cunt grabbing at him. He moved with her hips as his mouth took her clit in again and again. He let his tongue stroke her as she fucked his tongue with her clit.

She felt his right hand squeeze her left butt cheek as she thrust forward on his tongue. She moved faster and harder against his face. Against his fingers.

He let her hips buck against his head. He wanted to feel her cum on his tongue and fingers. He wanted to hold her clit in his mouth as she came. He moved with her and against her all at once.

She moved faster. She felt it coming on. She was close.

His fingers moved against her, he could hear her wet naked skin against his wet thrusting hand. He opened his mouth now and let go of her clit. His tongue still stroked her.

She felt her knees against the wall of the window sill. Her hands grabbing the window sill as she thrust herself against his mouth and fingers. Her head hung down and her eyes closed tight as she concentrated on her clit against his tongue. As she concentrated on his fingers thrusting into her.

She screamed as she felt his mouth open and the cold night air hitting her clit. She felt his tongue there still for her clit. Still being fucked by her clit.

He heard her scream as his mouth opened. He kept his tongue up against her clit as she continued to thrust. He inhaled. The cool night air hitting her hot wet skin. He started to thrust his tongue against her.

She continued to thrust. She felt his tongue moving against her, his fingers thrusting in her. She gasped and shivered at the cold air but continued to thrust.

He took her into his mouth again. He sucked her clit in deep as he pressed his tongue harder against her clit.

She shook now. She felt herself letting go. She thrust still against his tongue. Against his fingers.

He felt her shake as she pushed hard against him. He felt the wetness flow down along his fingers and down along his tongue. He sucked her clit in deeper and held her in his mouth, letting his tongue move.

She continued to shake as she felt herself release into his mouth. She kept moving.

He continued to hold her in his mouth, letting her move until she was done.

She slowed down and finally stopped moving, holding herself there. She breathed hard but she felt so good.

Slowly he pulled his fingers out of her. He felt her shiver slightly as he let go of her clit.

She felt his fingers leave her and then felt his hand on her butt cheek. She started to lower herself, not having the energy to stand any longer.

He lowered her onto his stomach. And moved his hands up her back. He leaned forward to kiss her. He felt her kiss him back as her hands moved from the window sill onto his shoulders.

She kissed him back hard. She opened her mouth as she felt his open. She let her tongue move into his mouth to meet his tongue. Slowly, she let her tongue dance with his. Then she led his tongue into her mouth. Carefully, she closed her lips around his tongue.

He felt her lips close around his tongue and she began to suck slowly on his tongue. He carefully stroked her back as they kissed.

She lowered herself from his stomach. She could feel him leaning forward slightly, not wanting to break their kiss. She moaned slightly as she felt his hardness bump against her still sensitive pussy. She let go of his tongue. She felt his hands move from her back to her shoulders as she moved further down.

He felt her hands move from his shoulders as she straddled his legs. He looked into her eyes as his hands moved down her arms.

Her hands slid down from his shoulders to his chest. She felt his hands slide down her arms to her wrists. Smiling at him, she brush aside his hands. She stared back into his eyes and she grabbed his shirt and ripped it open. She heard some buttons fall away onto the floor.

He watched her grin at him as his shirt flew open exposing his chest. He continued to watch as she leaned forward to kiss his chest.

She found her lips against his chest. Slowly she began to kiss him as he did with her neck. She moved her lips down slowly to his nipple. Carefully, she flicked her tongue against his nipple. She looked up at him to find his eyes closed.

He had closed his eyes the moment her lips touched his chest. He leaned his head back and enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips against him. He felt a tingle as her tongue stroked his nipple.

She continued to tease his nipple for a little bit and moved over to his other nipple. Carefully letting her tongue flick over it. Slowly letting him feel her tongue moving against his skin.

She stopped flicking his nipple and moved down towards his stomach. Gently she kissed her way down. She knew where he wanted her to go. She could feel him throbbing against her stomach. She could almost feel him trying to control his hips from rubbing his hardness against her.

She smiled to herself as her lips kissed down past his belly button.

He opened his eyes and watched her kiss down his stomach. He saw her hands on him, moving along the sides of his stomach. He felt himself throbbing against her. Feeling her smoothness, her breasts pressed against him, he fought hard not to thrust himself up against her. Or even grab her and take her hard and fast. He saw her hands grab his pajama bottom as her lips reach the top of his pants.

She yanked at his pants. She looked up as she saw him shift. She looked into his eyes as he moved his hips up to allow her to pull his pants down. She did and felt his hardness suddenly against her chin. She kissed it once and felt him try to thrust himself into her mouth.

He saw her smile wickedly at him as he felt his hips move forward. He had felt his hardness against the smoothness of her chin. And when she kissed him, he thought she would take him into her hot and sexy mouth.

She let go of his pants halfway down his calves. She looked at his hardness as it waved in the air. She watched it throb as her hands moved up his legs. She leaned forward then and let her right hand lead the way up. Her hand touched his throbbing hardness and pushed it up.

She felt him throbbing in her hand. She could feel the heat eminating from his cock as his hardness seemed thicker than it looked. She reached gently with her left hand between his legs to cup his balls.

He watched as her hands touched him. He closed his eyes as he saw her leaning forward, her tongue out. He felt her tongue tip lick his balls. Slowly moving between and around him. He felt her breath warm against him. He felt himself throb against her right hand.

She felt him throb at the touch of her tongue. She closed her right hand around his throbbing shaft as she took one of his balls into her mouth. Carefully, she sucked. Then she released him. She felt him moving his lips against her. She moved her hand up his shaft to the head. Her tongue moved up from his balls along his shaft, slowly towards his head.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. She was looking right at him with her tongue moving up along his throbbing cock. He wanted her hand to move down him and then back up. He wanted her mouth on his cock, sucking him. He moved his hips again as his cock seemed to throb harder.

She felt him throb against her tongue as she moved up. Just as her tongue reached just under the head, she pulled her tongue back into her mouth. She moved off his legs to kneel to his side. Her hand never letting go of his throbbing hardness.

He felt her hand, cool and smooth on his cock head pressing him back. He felt himself hard and throbbing against his skin. His balls exposed. He wanted to reach up and push her hand onto his shaft.

'Don't move.' She whispered to him.

He hadn't noticed until she whispered that he was reaching up with his hands. He let them fall back down to his sides. He watched as she leaned forward again, this time her lips parted and her mouth touched his cock. He watched and felt as her lips kissed the underside of his cock. Her hand still held him against his stomach as he felt her smooth silky lips sliding sideways down his shaft.

She moved her lips along his hardness, feeling him throb and pulse against both her lips. She stopped as she reached his balls and moved up again, this time she opened her lips some more. As she reached halfway up his shaft, she gently raked her teeth against him.

She heard him groan at that. She moved her left hand up from his balls and slid her fingers up along his shaft, following her mouth. She felt her salvia against her fingers as she gently massaged it along his hardness.

He watched as her lips moved up his shaft. He saw her right hand pull away from his cock as her lips touched the bottom of the head. He throbbed his cock against her mouth, hoping again she would take him in.

She released his hardness from her mouth and looked up at him. She found him looking back at her, a hunger visible in his eyes. She held him there with her left hand. She leaned forward, still watching him with her tongue out again.

She let her tongue touch his hard shaft again, just under the head. Her left hand relaxed on the shaft as it throbbed up a little straighter. She let the tip of her tongue circle his cock head a bit then slide up over the top of his cock.

He watched as the tip of her tongue teased his cock head. He saw her tongue tip move to the hole and flick once. He saw the precum on her tongue and felt himself thrust his hips forward again. He was stopped by her left hand, still on his cock.

She moved her tongue away from the hole, watching a trail of liquid start from there. She moved her tongue down and let the tip of her tongue move just under the head of his hardness. She made sure to flick her tongue against the bottom of his head every so often.

She squeezed his hardness with her left hand. She saw more precum at the hole. Her tongue tip moved up from the head and again dipped into it.

He watched as her tongue left the hole of his cock head. He saw the liquid of his precum stretch away from him to her tongue tip. He felt himself throbbing harder in her left hand.

She moved back towards his hardness. Her mouth opened and took in the head of his hardness. She held his head in her mouth for a second as she looked at him. She saw him gasp quietly, his eyes half closed. She moved then, taking as much of his hardness as she could.

She shifted slightly, letting her head bend and took the rest of his throbbing hardness into her mouth. She held him there, feeling him throb and pulse in her mouth. She felt his hips moving against her mouth, trying to feel movement against his hardness.


He watched as she moved her mouth back up along his cock. He felt her lips smooth against her. Her tongue so soft against his cock. He wanted her to move faster and take his cock all the way again.

Slowly, she moved back down his hardness. Then back up again. This time she stopped and let him slide out of her mouth. She watched it throb in front of her for a moment. She saw him struggling to have his hardness back into her mouth.

She leaned forward again and took his head into her mouth. She heard him sigh as her lips closed around his head. Slowly she sucked on his hardness as she allowed him to go deep into her mouth again.

She moved slowly up and down his hardness. Every movement down, she would suck him in deep against her mouth.

He felt great. It was like heaven around his cock. He wanted to touch her hair and feel her head move up and down his hard cock. He closed his eyes and moved himself up against her mouth.

She pulled her mouth up to his head and stopped. She opened her eyes to look at his reaction. She felt him try to push himself back into her mouth. She saw him open his eyes to look at her. She waited until he stopped moving and slowly she started to suck again. Only this time she only sucked lightly on the head of his hardness.

He watched for a few seconds as she sucked on his cock head. He felt her flicking her tongue slightly over the hole as she sucked. He moved his cock against her.

She watched as he closed his eyes again as she gently sucked on the head of his hardness. She felt the smoothness of him with her tongue. She tasted his precum. She wanted him to release himself.

She opened her mouth slightly and pushed her head down. She heard him gasp as she took him all the way into her mouth. She moved slowly at first. She waited for his movements to guide her. She continued to suck on his hardness as she moved.

Up and down, he half watched as her head bobbed against his cock. He groaned as he felt her hand on his balls, slowly massaging them.

Her lips tight against his hardness, she moved faster. She pushed down against his hips. Her mouth pulling against his thrusts.

She could feel him tensing as his moment drew near. Her mouth let go of his hardness as her right hand took over.

He gasped again as he felt her hand tighten across his shaft. He thrust against her hand as she stroked him.

'Cum for me.' he heard her whisper.

He thrust harder against her hand.

She stroked his entire hardness with her hand. The wetness of her mouth allowed her to glide effortlessly up and down his hardness. She watched his hardness, his hips and his face waiting for it.

He grunted and pushed harder against her hand.

Her hand practically flew up and down his hardness. She leaned forward as she stroked him and flicked her tongue over the head of his hardness. She felt the hotness of his skin against her tongue as she flicked.

'Yeah, come on. Cum on to my tongue!' she urged him.

He grunted loudly again as he thrust.

She felt him shake as he thrust up. She knew he was there.

'Let me taste your cum, like you tasted mine.' she said against his hardness.

She felt his cum then. It flowed from the base of his hardness and up. His body shook against her hand. She saw it fly from the head of his hardness out over the side.

He continued to thrust as he continued to cum. He pushed hard against her hand.

She felt his hand on her hand holding his hardness tighter as the last of his cum flew out.

He stopped moving and opened his eyes to look at her.

He took a deep breath.

'My turn' she whispered to him.

He laughed and leaned forward to kiss her...

12