The Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was suddenly very warm, especially under may collar.

"No, I must have gone up right after dinner, at 9 pm, why?" I feigned normalcy.

"Oh nothing. So, have you decided on your girlfriend?" she asked.

"What?"

"You know, if you are interested in Lali, or some one else, I can hook you up," she said.

"I don't want a girl friend." I said.

"Don't want? Or you don't know what to do with one," she smiled.

"I know very well," I said angrily.

"OK, what would you do with a girlfriend?" she asked smiling.

"I'll talk to her, and go to movies."

"And..."

"And we'll talk, go to the market, eat and drink."

"And....."

"And... and...", I stammered. A shimmering image of Madhu appeared before eyes, gloriously naked, with her upturned nipples on proud breasts...

"So you know nothing!" she continued her teasing.

"I know everything," I said. "And I'll kiss her…."

"Oh..." she looked at me strangely. "So do you know how girls are?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you know girls, have you ever been alone with one?" she asked, "And not just to solve math problem," she added with a smile.

"Yes, I have been alone with girls," I bragged.

"Oh... so what will you do if one does this," and before I could understand what was happening, she suddenly swooped down, and kissed me on my cheeks.

I could feel a searing hot impression where her lips had touched briefly. I looked at her. She had a twinkle in her eyes, but I also saw how deep her eyes had become. Kissing me had affected her as well.

"I'll kiss her back," I said.

"So you will TELL her that you will kiss her !" she smiled, but she was not mocking.

"No" I said, getting up. "I'll ....", and I held her shoulders and kissed her on her cheeks... well, that's what I wanted to do but she had turned her face just then. I felt the soft cushions of her lower lips beneath my lips. They were warm, and slightly moist. My nose touched her cheeks, just below her eyes, and I could smell her. An aroma that brought fleeting memories of a lifetime spent together..... but nothing, nothing prepared me for the moment when her lips parted slightly, beneath mine. I could feel the slow quiver of her lower lips, as she dared me by opening her mouth a bit more. I took her dare, on a roller coaster now, as I kissed her again, with an open mouth. I could feel her lower lips between my lips, and I could feel her arms, as they came up to hold my shoulders.

It was an eternity, after which we parted. She was still standing close, her arms holding my shoulders. Her face came into my vision, her hot and rapid breath on my neck. Her eyes were far away, somewhere, lips still parted. She was breathing faster.

"See, I can kiss," I spoke the words loud, and the spell was broken.

She looked down, smiled and said," I can see that you can do more."

I looked down at the tent that had grown between my legs. Suddenly conscious, I sat down on the chair. I hardly ever wore underwear, when studying, and usually wore thin lounge pants.

"So, you can kiss. Have you kissed many girls?" she asked. I didn't say anything. How could I tell her that that was my first kiss, a moment ago, and it had gotten over too soon. I wanted to kiss her again. But she stood there, in her usual nightie. She didn't follow me as I sat down. I didn't want this to end, but had no idea what to do. Except that my hardness had decided not to subside. So, I did not dare stand up either.

She came towards the table, and sat down on it. Her curvaceous hips were right in front of my eyes. She dangled one of her legs, her weight on the other. She tilted my head up.

"So how many girls" she asked.

I didn't say anything; I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want to talk. I was greedily waiting for the next touch, the next kiss... anything.

"No, you are the first one..." I said. She smiled, and bent her head forward and kissed me again. She was sitting on the table, her legs dangling from the side, as she twisted her torso and bent her head to kiss me. So, was it any surprise, that she suddenly lost her balance, and was about to fall on me. Instinctively, my hands shot up to support her. And support they did. While my right hand caught her left shoulders, my left hands had better luck. I felt something soft and malleable, and warm on my left palm, as I supported her weight. Her right breasts were smashed by her weight on my palms. She too had tried to support herself, by grabbing my shoulders with both her hands. My left palms felt the softness, and I could distinctly feel a hard knob beneath my thumbs. Without realizing, my thumbs moved slowly, across that hard knob…, a very miniscule moment of a caress, but the effect was electric. With a long deep sigh, she stopped supporting herself, and moved her hands from my shoulders, and put her arms around my neck. Her face was inches from mine, and then she kissed me again. This time, it was a deeper that before. I didn't know what was happening. Her kisses rained on my lips, and eyes, my left hands were slowly squeezing her breasts, and the thumb of my left hand had acquired a mind of its own, as it rubbed across that quivering knob.

Then she turned towards me. She swung her legs around and put both her feet on my lap. I was trapped between her, and the chair I was sitting on. She didn't stop kissing me, as her foot slowly caressed my hard-on. I felt, a liquid heat rush from the depth of my balls, and rush forward onto my penis. I squeezed hard, and clenched my buttocks and everything else to prevent that liquid heat escaping through the tip of my penis. My penis jerked as it became harder still, and I could feel it hit her foot, as she kept it hovering near the tip. She broke the kiss for a moment to look down. I looked down too, and what a sight it was. There was a huge tent that was moving and jerking, and there was a growing wet spot on my lounge pants.

She sat back, and up on the table. Her legs were on either side of me, and she rested her foot on the edge of the chair. She was breathing hard, so was I, I guess. She looked at me with her large eyes, and laughed, a small tingling laugh.

"Did you like it," she whispered. I nodded. She looked pleased, and then she came down, from the table.

A moment ago, she was sitting on the table, and then, she was on my lap. She was jammed between me and the table, as she settled herself on my lap, and pushed my hard-on right up my stomach. Her nightie was tightly stretched across her hips. She put her arms around my neck leisurely, and started to kiss me. This time, I was ready. I was still hard, but my cock was safely wedged between our bodies, and I had no urges to shoot liquid pleasure through its tips. Her hips on my lap felt soft and warm. I was holding her at her waists. Her legs rested not on the floor, but on those decorative bars, just underneath the chair seat. That caused her knees to be jammed just under my armpit.

This time, I kissed her back. I felt her suck my lower lips, and when she let them go, I copied her. I sucked her lower lips. She grabbed me, and kissed me hard. I felt her tongue flirt with my lips, and teeth. My hands were roaming, on her thighs and knees. I traced her thighs right up to her hips. The night-dress was stretched tightly across her hips. I held her hips, and then continued to roam upwards, as we kissed.

Suddenly, she stood up, bunched her nightie around her waist and sat back again. Her nightie was now free, and loose around her. But I felt something more. She was sitting on my thighs, and I mean, SHE was sitting on my thighs. My skin touched her hot skin. I felt something wiry touch high up on the insides of my thighs, and then, she resumed her kissing. My hands found a new vigor, as they roamed on her thighs. I slipped my hands under her nightie, and felt her skin. I heard her moan, and her breath on my face got hotter, as my hands crept up. My hands came to the point where her waist met her thighs. My hands were still on the outside of her thigh. My hands crept up her waist now, and the bunched up night-dress rode on my arms. I caressed the skin on her waist, and I touched her navel. Then my hands roamed higher, on to her rib-cage.

I could see more of her thighs come into view. She was still kissing me, but my mind was elsewhere. I wanted to see again, those wiry hairs and the treasures that they hid between her thighs. The only way I could see that was to raise her dress that rode on my forearm higher. My palms climbed higher now, on her body. A small bit of her dress still came between my eyes, and the junction of her thighs. I raised my hands higher still, on her body, and suddenly, my fingers touched her breasts.

A sigh escaped her lips. I caressed her breasts slowly. My fingers crept up her chest. And then, both my hands found the hard peaks nearly simultaneously. Her breasts appeared in front of me as I pushed her dress higher still. I looked down, I could see the apex of her thigh now, covered with a dense bush of black curly hair, and I could see her slit, as her hips rocked slowly on my thighs.

Suddenly, she sat up, and threw her head back. Her lustrous hair on her head whipped back on the table, and she arched herself. Her breasts rose clear now in front of me. I could see her throat, stretched, her head thrown back on the table, and her breasts. The twin mounds stood proud in their glory, the nipples long and swollen.

I began to message her breasts with renewed vigor; I knew I was affecting her in some profound way. I pinched her nipples, and when I let go, they reared up angrily, even more stiff, and taunt. I repeated it a few more times, and the result was magic. She scooted her hips forward, and her pussy, climbed onto my harness. She began to rock her hips faster; her elbows on the table, supported her weight. She continued to rock her hips, with an ever faster tempo. I could feel her pussy, her hairy bush ride higher near my naval. I could see clearly now, what my biology book said, a vagina was (it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen). I continued to torment her breasts, with the flat of my palm, teasing her rigid nipples. I pinched them between my fingers, and every time I did that, I heard her gasp.

But this was my opportunity to see her pussy. I looked down. I could see her pussy, flower open. I could see a boat shaped lips that joined at the tip, into a rigid knob. That must be the pea-like clitoris, I thought, that always appeared as a dot in my biology books. But this was no dot. I could clearly see her clitoris protrude out, on her up-stroke, as she rocked her hips up my hard cock. And then on her down-stroke, the boat shaped inner lips flared, and left a wet trail on my lounge pant, right where my cock-head was. The inner lip, was dark in color, engorged. It flowered and pulsed in front of my eyes. Her pussy was rubbing my cock-head, as she rocked her hips.

I had to touch her pussy. I brought my right hand from her breasts, and touched the pea-like clitoris. She shuddered once, and a throaty groan was wrenched from her throat. I knew I had hit the jackpot. With my thumbs, I began to scratch the tip of her pussy. She cried out again, and then she shuddered, as her whole body shook. I didn't stop my caress. I slid my thumb between her lips. The valley between her pussy-lips was all slick and wet. My hands slipped down, and I began to rub her there.

"Oh my god! I have to have you," I heard her say, and then she sat up back. In a flurry of motion, she stood up with her legs on both side the chair. She pushed her hands under my long pants, and tried to push them down. It went down a bit, but as I was sitting down, she could not completely yank them off. But she got what she needed. My cock-head was exposed. She pushed the top part of my lounge-pants a bit more and grasped my cock. She managed to expose my cock, all 7.5 inches of it, but my balls were still trapped. I lifted my hips a little, and pushed the pants down to my knees. My cock was now in her hands, straight and pulsing. She looked at it once, and then, she lowered herself. I couldn't see anything anymore as her nightie was now all over us, on my lap. All I could see was her hand that still held my cock disappear under the nightie.

Then I felt as if a thousand ants had crawled on my cock tip. My cock tip brushed against something wiry. Within seconds, that feeling was instantly replaced by a warm and hot wetness that met to jam up against my cock-head. My cock was going into her pussy, like my biology book said it should. Somewhere between her thighs, below her pubic hair, I could imagine my cock-head parting her lower lips. I had to see what was happening. I grabbed the nightie that was bunched on my laps and lifted them. Just in time, I could see my cock-head disappear in the dark jungle between her lips, and I felt a warm tight wetness engulf my cock-head. I could see her inner pussy lips, flowered around my cock, and I could see her fingers still lightly guiding my cock in the right directions.

The pleasure was intense than anything I had ever felt before. She slid about half the length of my cock, and stopped. She got up a little, and I could see my cock emerging, right up to the ring behind the cock-head. It was shining and slick with her juices. She sat back again, and this time, I slid nearly completely in her. The night dress that I was holding up, slipped from my numb fingers, as all my blood and my consciousness rushed to the tip of my penis. I couldn't bear it any more.

I felt another surge of liquid heat rise up from my balls, and I clenched my ass-muscles again, hard. She continued to rock up and down, and I could feel my cock ram into her deeper and deeper. I was still clenching tight, but slowly and inexorably, an urge was rising somewhere deep inside me, up my balls and into the base of my penis. I knew I was fighting a loosing battle, specially, since Madhu had increased her pace. I could feel her rise her hips, exposing a good part of my penis, to the cold air (that I could feel), and when about an inch was inside her, she slid down, engulfing me into her heat. And she continued it again and again, completely oblivious of my heroic, but loosing battle against that rising tide of liquid heat in me. I felt a burning sensation halfway up my penis, when I let go once. As I unclenched, I felt the wondrous burning liquid rush up my cock-length and into her. The burning liquid left in its wake, a pleasure I had never felt before. I felt a voice that did not at all sound like my own, moan and Madhu increased her speed.

She changed her strokes, and instead of rising all the way up, she began rocking her hips in a circular motion. That caused my cock to come out a little, and then slide in again, in short hard strokes. I clenched hard again, as I felt another surge start in my balls and I felt my cock-head expand. Madhu must have felt it to, for she increased her tempo. I held against the rising tide, maybe for a second, maybe two, and then that liquid heat broke loose. I felt a rush of pleasure shooting up my cock head, and I heard a strange voice cry out, again and again. Even before the first rush of hot searing liquid left my cock, I could feel another spasm taking over, and then another. In a continuous flow, I burst forth from my cock, and into her, with all my love and passion. I don't know when I had grabbed her hips to hold her still, so that I could push all of me into her, to the greatest depth. Madhu had wrapped her arms around my head, and was kissing me, my eyes and lips and face, as she murmured something, I heard her say, " … my baby… my baby…" over and over again. My legs were straight (don't know when they had become ramrod stiff), and my hips had left the seat of the chair, as I tried to impale Madhu even more, on my cock. We stayed there for a long time like that, with after-spasms still hitting me, trying to drain away the minutest drop of pleasure from my balls. I was still inside her churning pussy. Madhu was breathing deeply, and so was I. Her eyes were shut, as she lay slumped against me, her head on my shoulders.

We heard the garage door open, downstairs, and voices that belonged to my parents, and Madhu's drifted up slowly, through the fog of pleasure. Madhu's face was close to mine, and I could she her eyes spring open. Did I see a fleeting moment of panic in them? She looked at me, and then all I could see was love. She kissed me slowly, once.

"I have to go now," she whispered. She got up, and I felt my shrinking cock come out, and fall over my balls. She stood there, for a moment; bunched the nightie in her hands, and gave a quick rub between her legs. Then, with the same bunched cloth, she patted my balls and the shrinking cock dry, and stepped up over me.

"Sleep in this room tonight," she said, walking out. "And keep the doors open, but shut the lights." And then she was gone; I heard her climb down.

I got up, went to the bathroom, and reluctantly washed my cock, and balls. The world had suddenly become more beautiful, but more puzzling than ever before. But I knew, this was just the beginning, I knew there was more to come, and I could not wait for it to happen. I also had a thousand questions in my mind, questions I wanted to ask Madhu. But those questions could wait. I was eager for the day to be over, and the night to begin. The anticipation of it all had given me another hard-on. I changed my shorts, adjusted my cock, to hide the hard-on and went down.

…… continued.

12