The Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen's self-discovery continues.
1.2k words
4.5
12.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obligatory disclaimer: All persons represented in sexual situations/activity are over 18 years of age. Any resemblance to real people living or dead is entirely complimentary, and should not be construed as meaning I give a fuck. Enjoy reading.

Jen took a few days recovering from her last session; the orgasm had been violently intense, and the ache in her newly opened pussy took time to go away. She didn’t grudge the time at all; she was reading the small book from the bundle, which turned out to be August’s diary. Jen had not even imagined some of the things she read in there, and her fingers were getting worn to a frazzle on her clit.

Her parents and siblings were going on a family vacation next week and would be gone for a month or more. Jen had begged off, saying she really needed to get a jump on next year’s work to graduate early. Since she only had a few credits to go her parents were very understanding, and agreed she could stay home. She couldn’t wait for them to leave; she had plans for the video and the toys. She was hoping she dared go to Johnny’s place; she was hoping even more that he would see her as a woman, and not as the child that he’d known.

When vacation day arrived Jen could barely conceal her enthusiasm while she waved as the rest of the family left. She was sure that had they stayed a moment longer she’d have burst. She had more plans and expectations than could reasonably be accomplished in a month; but if they did stay away longer Jen just might meet her goal of becoming a woman and actually making Johnny hers. That Johnny might have reservations about her age crossed her mind for a second, then was discarded with the breezy confidence of youth.

As soon as she was sure they were well gone, Jen ran upstairs. Losing her “normal” clothing fast was becoming second nature. Digging through what she was beginning to think of as “the magic bundle” was fun. Today she decided that a pair of cutoffs and a baby-doll T was just the thing for hanging around the house; panties seemed like a waste of time.

The first thing on her agenda was the video. She put it in the VCR and sat down to watch. For a fleeting moment she thought she had the wrong tape; in her diary August had referred to making love on tape, and this one started with a party. Very quickly it changed, and showed August waiting nude on the bed, then Johnny walking towards her. Jen watched raptly as they kissed, then embraced.

As the entwined bodies on her screen began moving together Jen flushed, the room seemed overly hot causing her to sweat. Her breath grew shorter and she stared as August eased Johnny around and then grinned wickedly directly into the camera; Jen felt that August could see her watching. She started squirming as August began tonguing Johnny’s shaft, small licks and kisses alternating with taking him deep into her mouth. Jen knew that the way that she’d heard some of the other girls talking about “blowjobs” had nothing to do with the reality of oral sex.

She got wet very quickly as August continued sucking. When she saw August’s tongue move down to his balls her breath caught. She turned the volume up and the slurping sounds and Johnny’s moans filled the room. Jen ran her hand down to her soaking-wet pussy and began rubbing, she leaned back and closed her eyes, imaging that it was She who was filling her mouth with cock, that Johnny was fucking Her face. When she heard Johnny moan that he was cumming she too had an orgasm.

After the tremors eased off Jen stopped the tape, re-winding to his face as he came in August’s mouth; then paused it. She studied his features intently, seeing how they differed from the last time she’d seen him up close. Rewinding the tape more, then advancing frame by frame, Jens tracked the changes to his expression as he neared ecstasy, then passed through it. She did that several times, memorizing his responses to August’s ministrations. Again she thrilled thinking that she too could cause this, that soon enough she’d possess him, and swallow him as August had. Jen felt another orgasm sweep through her: she’d not even needed to touch herself, and the intensity of this climax brought her to her knees.

Jen took time out for a cooling drink. When the last little flutters of orgasm had passed she quickly slid out of the cut-offs and shirt she was wearing; the next item on her agenda demanded nudity. She knelt on her bed and pushed “play” on the remote. She watched avidly as August positioned herself over Johnny’s face. When his tongue came up and began licking August’s pussy Jen spread her legs and began stroking herself, imagining again that it was she who was receiving the attention; that her hands were his hands and tongue.

She grew wetter as the sounds of sex filled the room, and she could smell her own juices. On the screen Johnny flipped August onto her back and spread her legs wide, his strong hands holding her in place. He dove into her pussy, driving his tongue in deep then pulling it out, tracing the length of her lips, teasing her clit, then back inside. Jen’s hands matched his tongue move for move, stroke for stroke. Her hips gyrated in time with August’s… Her own juices ran down her legs, and she began to buck wildly as her fingers matched Johnny’s tongue.

When Johnny began tonguefucking in earnest Jen jammed her fingers deeply inside her self, one, then two… The full feeling was driving her over the edge. Jen’s eyes were glazing as she neared completion once again, when Johnny released August’s leg with one hand, and used his elbow to hold her down Jen began tensing. Watching as he slipped a finger inside while tonguing August’s clit, Jen slid yet another finger inside herself while her other hand began frantic circles on her clit. As Johnny slid two and then three fingers in she did the same. When he slid his fingers out and licked them Jen did so also; the taste of her own wet honey/musk was wonderful. She lay back to ease her knees, and turned sideways so she could still see.

When he began teasing August’s puckered little asshole Jen massaged her juices into her own ass, Watching in awe, drooling from both her mouths, she saw Johnny slide two fingers into August’s pussy and two into her asshole; she matched the move and instantly had a shattering orgasm.

Jen quit watching the tape at all and quickly brought herself to climax again… then again, the waves crashing over her faster and faster, the orgasms chaining together until she could barely breathe. When the last had passed Jen lay whimpering, her muscles twitching, her abdomen cramping with the unusual exertions. As she slipped into sleep she heard Johnny’s beloved voice whispering “Roll over love, I’m going to fuck you in the ass NOW!”

She heard her own voice too: “Yes, please! Fuck my ass! Do it now!”