The Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Involuntarily, I pushed forward with my hips. My cock smashed against her lips, and I could see my bulbous tip distort and flatten due to the pressure. And then, she opened her mouth. A small opening and I pushed forward. I saw a part of the tip disappeared inside her mouth. And I felt a wildly wicked sensation at the tip of my cock, that had forced her mouth open, and had gone in.

She brought her face forward, and I watched my cock disappear in her mouth. I felt her tongue twirl on the sensitive tip of my penis. I jerked my hips back, and I plopped out of her mouth.

"Don't do that, I cannot control it." I panted.

She smiled, aware of her power over me. She didn't say anything, but again brought her face forward, and this time, she stuck her tongue out. She held my penis in her hand, and began to lick me. Her tongue swept my tip, and then the body of my cock. She turned my cock up, and began to nibble away with her lips and tongue at ridge, where the skin joined the cock-head. The sensation was incredible. She continued for a few moments, kissing me, and then taking me deep in her mouth. I held on somehow, not going over the brink, my ass-muscles squeezed tight.

Then, I wanted to see her naked too. So, I pulled her up. She let go of my cock, with a loud plop, and stood up. I bent down to grab her skirt, and pulled it up over her head. She helped me, and soon, she was standing in front of me, in a black bra and matching panties.

She began to unhook her bra, so I bent, and pulled her panties down. We both were naked, in the dark. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the room, and I could see her much more clearly.

I saw her thatch of trimmed pubes, her large firm breasts and her upturned nipples. I went to the bed, and dragged her down too.

"Madhu, you are so lovely, I am amazed by your breasts."

"Are you," she asked, "Why?"

We both looked at her breasts. I was on my side, our legs still tangled. My weight was on my right elbow, but she was more or less supine on her back. On my bed was a large side-pillow, and she was resting against on it.

I began to trace her breasts with my left hand. "See, how your nipples point up," I said. "I like that. And your breasts are large, but they are so firm."

"No, when I stand up, they sag," she said.

"Oh man! Are you crazy, these breasts are the best thing ever," I protested, and to prove my point, I leaned over her and sucked her left nipple in my mouth. I began twirling my tongue on its tips. I felt her hand hold my head lightly, and pull my mouth towards her breasts.

I arranged myself, so that I was now over her, my weight on my right elbow. I began to kiss her breasts in earnest. With my left hand, I lightly held her left breast, and pointed her nipples towards my face. I swept my tongue across her nipple, and heard her gasp. Then I turned my attention to the right nipple, and bit her lightly on its tips. Then I began to suckle her in earnest.

My left hands were squeezing her left breast, while I was tonguing her right nipples. I pinched her nipples lightly, while I continued to scrape her right nipple with my teeth, and lips. My cock was quiet erect now, and as I hung over her. I could feel my cock rub against her thigh and her stomach. I knew I was leaking pre-cum. As my thighs rubbed against hers, I could feel traces of the sticky wetness of my pre-cum on her skin.

The dark room was silent, save the suckling sound I was making; and the sound of her deepening breath. I could see her nipples, wet and shiny with my saliva. She was squirming beneath me. With the corner of my eyes, I watched the muscles near her belly-button come alive in undulating jerks. I adjusted my weights a bit, such that my right hand became free, and all my weight was on my left elbow. I was now completely over her, but I was careful not to crush her with my weight.

I continued to kiss her nipples. I noticed that whenever I scrapped her nipples with my teeth, her breathing became faster. Meanwhile, my right hand had found a trail towards her pubic hair. To distract her attention from my wanderings on her body, I grabbed her left nipple between my teeth, and bit – not hard, but the effect was what I desired. She grabbed my head, and pressed me to her breasts. At the same time arched her chest up.

I caught one of her hard rubbery pebble like nipple with my teeth and pulled, moving my head up. I saw her breasts stretch. Then I let go. I saw her nipple, distended and angry, as it fell back on her chest. I saw it struggle to regain its shape. It was alive, changing its shape from an elongated pointed arrow to a more rounded and stubby tip. I grabbed it again, with my teeth, and bit down, and pulled my head up.

As I let go of her nipple, I saw one of her hands emerge and grab that nipples and squeeze; perhaps she was trying to dull the pain of my bite. But her right nipple was free. I made a grab for those with my lips and teeth. I began to tease her, biting her left nipple, and when her hands followed, to squeeze the pain away, I attacked the right one. And then, the left one again. This was fun!

"Umhhhh...," she cried in passion and pain. I began to alternate between her nipples, pinching them with my teeth, pulling them up and letting them go. The elasticity of her breasts were making her breasts move in wondrous undulations. Though I took care not to bite too hard, she was grunting repeatedly, as if in pain.

"Umphhh...., aaahhh....mmmmmmm...," she grunted, in unison with my manipulations.

My right hands, that were exploring her stomach and navel all this while had reaches her pubes. My fingers brushed against her curly hair. I surged on. Soon, my hands felt an indentation on her skin, right at the top of the junction of her thighs. I knew, I was on the verge o touching her pussy! I pushed on, and I felt my finger slowly part the thick outer-lips of her pussy. Between them, I felt a harder ridge structure that I knew that was the beginning of her clitoris. I continued to slowly push my hands downward, and I felt the groove and the ridge become more pronounced.

I felt her hand join me in my exploration, and guide them over to a hard knob at the end of the ridge. That was her clitoris that I was rubbing! I pushed further down, and my hands slipped in between her inner lips. She was slick with her juices, and desire.

I began to explore her pussy with my fingers. As I rub her there, with two of my fingers, I could feel my fingers getting wet from her juices. I started to caress her pussy in earnest, beginning from her clitoris, and sweeping down, to the source of her wetness. I could feel her inner pussy lips fold around my fingers on my down stroke. As I continued to caress her pussy, more and more of her juices spread, coating my fingers, her inner lips, and her clitoris. She was moaning now, I could see her head twist from side to side.

"Put it in, put your fingers in", she whispered.

Slowly, I pushed my fingers down. I felt them slide down, towards her vagina, and then, I felt the tight opening of a hole. I could feel the slight resistance of her vaginal muscles, around the hole. I pushed my fingers in, a bit, and felt her muscles resist, and then, they gave in and my fingers were in her. My first finger had entered her vagina.

She was incredibly tight, and hot. I felt her vagina suck in my finger deeper, so I pushed another finger in. I felt them slid deeper into her sheath. Her sheath seemed to grab my fingers, as I began to slide them in and out. I felt her juices, leaking out on my upstroke, and heard a slight squishy sound when I pushed them in. The feeling was exquisite. I could feel ridges of muscles inside her tight vagina ripple as I pushed my fingers in and out.

She was panting. I had stopped kissing her breasts, as I had been concentrating on pushing my fingers in her pussy. Now that I had a steady rhythm with my fingers, I turned my face towards her, and kissed her.

She turned towards me. I felt her mouth open beneath mine, and then I felt her tongue push past my lips, and into my mouth. I felt her tongue thrust against mine, and then she sucked my tongue in. I felt her teeth, and I began to explore her mouth with my tongue. Within minutes, I felt her tongue push mine back into my mouth and she followed it with her tongue. It was exquisite.

"So this is a french-kissing!" I thought. Her tongue began to explore my mouth in the same rhythm as my fingers were fucking her vagina.

Then suddenly, she pushed me back on the bed, and sat up. She made me lie down on my back, and she came up, half reclining over me. I felt her hands move down my stomach, and then her hands found my hardness. She grasped my cock, and bent her head forward, engulfing me.

She sucked me, her tongue lashing my tortured cock head again and again. Her saliva covered my cock, and I could see it glisten dangerously in the dim light in the room. I too wanted to taste her. As she sat up to get a hold of my cock, I pulled her legs from under her, towards me. Very soon, I had my head at the junction of her thighs.

My chin touched her pubes briefly, and I adjusted my lips right under her pussy lips. It was dark between her legs. I could not see clearly, but I could feel her pussy lips, wet near my nose. I grabbed the top part of her pussy, her clitoris, and its hood with my mouth and sucked them in.

It was a strange sensation. Her pubic hair rubbed on my chin, and lower lip. But her taste was fantastic, slightly pungent, and there was a lingering smell of her piss. But if this was heaven, so be it. I began to suck in earnest. My tongue found the slippery valley between her pussy lips, and I could feel her vaginal muscles pulse beneath my tongue. I could also feel the hard knob of her clitoris. I knew from my biology books that that were supposed to be sensitive. So, I concentrated on kissing and sucking her clitoris. I opened my mouth wide, and let my tongue probe and lick her clitoris. I felt her take my cock deep in her mouth too, she was sucking and licking its sensitive head.

After a few minutes of exquisite torture, she turned around and sat up on my hips. She raised herself, and using her hands, she guided my cock between her thighs, and pressed down. I could feel my cock penetrate her, and enter her warm body. She slowly sat down, testing herself as my cock penetrated her depth. Soon, her pubic hairs were flush with mine. She bent forward, and helped me put a pillow behind my head. She lowered her chest, her nipples touched my lips, and she began to rock.

"Suck my nipples," she said.

She set a tempo that was fast and furious. Her hips slammed into mine, my cock disappearing and reappearing with each of thrusts. I was sucking and kissing her nipples, scrapping them with my teeth. I timed my bites with her down stroke. I discovered that if I bit her nipples at the right moment of her down-stroke, she lost her cool and slammed down harder than perhaps she would have otherwise. And that caused her to engulf my cock deeper. I knew I couldn't last long, and I told her so.

"You come on top now," she said.

She stopped mid-stroke, and without breaking the connection between our bodies, she maneuvered herself and lay down on the bed with me on top. I placed my arms around her head, and she wrapped her legs around my hips. She was wet and open. I began to thrust into her.

"I am going to explode into you," I groaned.

"Yes, baby, come inside me, give me your baby, come inside me, oh... oh…oh…, faster, faster, I am going to come too," she was panting, her face in a grimace. My orgasm exploded all around me, as I began to spurt inside her. I could feel my cum rushing the length of my cock, and I jammed my cock deep in her, and held while I let go. I could feel my cock pulse inside her, in rhythms. I felt her pussy churning, and she screamed a low guttural scream.

I fell on top of her, both of us breathing deeply. I was still twitching inside her, squeezing the last drop of my cum into her.

"Don't go, stay inside me," she said, in a tired voice. So, I supported my weight on my elbows, and stayed in. I could feel her warm and wet pussy around my slowly shrinking cock. With one of her hands, she pulled a pillow under her hips, lifting me up in the process, but not loosing me. She then lay back, with a contented look on her face. Her eyes opened and I looked in her eyes. She was smiling.

"Don't go, I love to feel you inside," she said. I was not planning to go anywhere, in-fact, I found that I was still semi-hard, and perhaps still effective as a plug, sealing our juices inside her. Otherwise it would be hard to explain any stains on the sheet in the morning, to my parents.

"You know, we haven't used a condom," I said. She looked at me, and said, in small voice, "I don't want to use condom. I want to your baby."

Powerful, yet simple words; words that told her story. We lay there, I was inside her, not completely hard, but hard enough for me to make miniscule movement with my hips that made me fuck her slowly, with small shallow strokes.

After a while, I found myself getting hard again. And she noticed it too.

"You want to do it again?" she asked, in surprise.

"Well, seems you have given it a job, and it wants to get to it right away," I said.

"So, this is a dreary job now, is it," she said, "I bet if this were Lali here, you wouldn't have called it a job." She was teasing me, and I played along.

"Off course, if this was Lali here, I would have done this," and with that, I began to rotate my hips causing my cock to stretch her pussy walls on each side.

"Oh, OK, so you want to do this to Lali, I wouldn't let you. You are mine," and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I was smothered, but I kept fucking her. I was hard now, and I began to slide into her in earnest.

Our previous lovemaking had left her pussy and my cock messy and slippery. I felt that a simple in-and-out motion was not doing much form me, as there was hardly any friction. So, I began to rotate my hips. I jammed my hips into her, so that my cock went deep inside her, and then I began to move my hips from side to side, and up and down, smashing her clitoris with my pubic bones. I continued this for a few minutes.

Then, I felt her let go of my neck, and I raised my neck, to breathe properly.

"Where did you learn to do that," she asked, with awe in her voice. I also noticed that she had begun to breathe a little heavy again. She too began to rotate her hips, timing them with my movements. As a result, even with small jerk of my hips, I was able to fuck her with complete strokes. It was fantastic.

"Practice makes perfect," I said.

"Practice! Have you been fucking Lali, or any of the other girls? My God! If they ever fall for you, I can only pity them. If you make love to them like this, they wouldn't be able to let you go, and you are going to break their hearts."

"Well, if I can fuck you like this, I wouldn't have to go anywhere. Will you let me fuck you like this?" I asked in a little-boy voice.

"My baby," she said, and raised her head and kissed me. "My pussy is yours; I will fuck you when ever you say. I would never leave you. I am going to take a part of you with me, for ever."

I was close to coming now, and I told her so. She grabbed my hips and helped me as I continued to fuck her. I felt the now familiar tingle deep in my balls; I again jammed up against her, driving my cock as deep as I could, and exploded. I didn't come as much as before, but nonetheless, it was still satisfying.

After a few minutes, I rolled off of her, and we lay in the dark, talking. I don't know when I fell asleep. An urge to pee woke me up early in the morning. Madhu was gone, but the room still reeked of our love-making.

The next few days were perhaps the best days of my life. We made love at every opportunity. Mrs. Gupta's special prayers in the temple helped. The special prayers had to be continued for a period of 3 weeks, every alternate day; a few times, Madhu had to go too; but mostly, she stayed while her parents went off to the temple, with my parents in tow. And I made sure that her prayers to Lord Shiva – the god of fertility, were being answered, back at home.

We made love like rabbits. She would come to me, when no one was around, and without a word, grab my trousers pull them down, and would start sucking me, fingering herself at the same time. And just as I was about to come, she would get up, turn around, and I would raise her skirt, or whatever she was wearing – she would always be naked underneath – and push my cock in her pussy. We would come in seconds, and then she would go about her chores, as if nothing had happened. At other times, I would grab her, while she was doing something important and make her sit on window sill or on a table or the bed, lift her skirt, and suck her pussy till she cried mama. And then when she was wet and loose, and beyond resistance, I would splay her legs, and fuck her silly, till we came.

And then there were those nights and afternoons of soft, sweet and prolonged love-making, where we learnt to pleasure each other. I learnt her deepest secrets, and desires.

She taught me how to please her body. I learnt about every nook and cranny of her pussy, how her clitoris reared up, when I licked its underside, or how her nipples puckered up when I bit them lightly, or scrapped their tip. She too learnt to take me deep in her mouth; she learnt how my balls would shrivel up tight, just before I came, or the small mole on the underside of my foreskin, or how my cock jerked when I came, and the salt-sweet taste of my cum.

Sex had become a game between us that we both enjoyed. We had a couple of close calls too. Once, Lali came looking for me, when I was fucking Madhu on the terrace. I was about to come. Madhu was bent forward, her head on the door to the terrace entrance, and I was fucking her from behind. Perhaps she heard the stairs creek. I was busy ramming her hard and fast, my eyes closed, when suddenly, I felt her straighten, and opened the door and walk off leaving me hard and erupting. And then I heard Lali ask Madhu if I was upstairs, and Madhu replying that I was, and that I was rearing to solve her math and physics problems!

By then, I had already begun to come! My first cum-shot had hit the door. I somehow managed to pull my pants up, all the while my cock jerking crazily, and spewing sperm everywhere. What a moment it was! Somehow I had managed to rush inside my room, but before I could find a towel, or anything else to clean up, Lali had come in. I had a hell of a time with Lali that afternoon. I sat tight on the edge of the bed, folded up, desperately hiding the huge wet-spot on my shorts; not daring to get up to fetch books, or be civil to her. I answered her math and physics questions in a stuttered tone. Finally, she had walked away in a huff, mad at me.

I sent a letter to my college, informing them that I was sick. I extended my stay, and I ended up staying the month. Soon, my extended vacation was coming to an end. My parents too were wondering how my college could grant such a long vacation, when the other guys (like Deepak) had started their new semester.

It was perhaps the last week of my stay, when Madhu came up to me, one morning. She seemed deliriously happy, and before I could do or say anything, she kissed me hard. I knew that my and her parents were around, so I was surprised.

"I think I am pregnant. I am usually due by this time of the month, and it's more than a week now."

"Due?" I asked dumbly.

"My period, stupid!" She was ecstatic. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach, an inch below her navel.

"Here, can you feel anything?" It was too soon for that, and she knew it too, but she was delirious with joy.