The Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I was happy for her, but sad too. I knew that our affair was going end soon. It was also hard for me to digest the fact that a part of me was now growing up inside her. I was not ready to face that. I was too young to be a father, and have responsibilities, well at least the moral kind of responsibility. I guess it showed on my face.

"Krish! You have given me a new lease of life. I hope you can understand that." She said in a sympathetic tone. She understood me more than I could understand my own self. The notion of making her carry my baby inside her was powerful indeed, but I was not ready for that kind of emotions. I was glad that she was not mad at me, for not sharing in her joy.

We made love a few more times, over the week-end, but Madhu was careful not to come. In fact, she used her hands and mouth on me, rather than let me fuck her more than once. She told me that she had read somewhere that orgasms could cause miscarriage; especially early on during pregnancy.

Soon, I left for my college. I heard (through the numerous calls that my mom made to me at the dorm), that Madhu's husband had come to visit her at her repeated pleadings; and that he had not informing his own parents about his visit. He, it seemed, had told his parents that he was visiting some clients for a week. He spent that week with Madhu.

I am sure that they made love, and I was glad, I was not there. In any case, Madhu soon announced to the world that she and her husband were expecting a baby. I also heard that Madhu's in-laws, on hearing that news, came rushing to take their ‘beloved daughter-in-law' home. I believe that before leaving, they organized a huge party for Madhu and her soon to be born kid. Everyone in the colony was invited.

Like I said, I was glad I was not there.