The Window Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke returns to The Window unable to believe he deserves her.
10.3k words
4.77
14.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to "The Window" requested by multiple anonymous comments for possibly a series. I also wish to thank the anonymous person who sent the detailed email regarding my story Thunderstruck with the breakdown by paragraph including style and punctuation suggestions. You should consider editing, because that was amazing. I am so grateful to Frenchpassion66 for your time editing this story. I also want to thank DomLion who read an early version of this story and for your suggestions. Most important is to thank the readers who have posted comments and voted. I love that people have offered criticism, yet it has been constructive and kind. Your comments have helped boost my confidence and encouraged me to write. It's hard to express the depth of my gratitude for your warm reception on Literotica so I simply thank you all and hope I did the follow-up story justice. If you enjoy it, please take just a second to write a comment, vote or send a private e-mail. I really appreciate your feedback.

; )

*

Emma had tied a yellow ribbon to the windowsill to assure Luke she wanted him to return, but now she wasn't certain if that had been a mistake. He had the look of a predator staring down his prey but she had loved the way he had taken her body. She'd fantasized about that very scenario so many times and when it happened it was beyond her wildest fantasies. The fact that she had zero control over what was being done to her had allowed her to feel no guilt and without it, her body was freed. She let the sensations take her exactly where she wanted to go.

Emma had always had an insanely high sexual drive and she got herself off in new and unique ways at least once every night. She hadn't known that Luke had been watching her. He had though, until the night, weeks ago, when he'd been driven beyond his limit. He had convinced himself that he was there to help Emma and show her what it would be like to have a man, not toys, get her off. He was certain she knew he was there, and not only did she want him, but she needed him to take her, by force if necessary. She would be grateful for his "help." in the end. The strangest thing was, she had seemed to enjoy herself that night while he had felt ashamed of what he'd done. He was sickened with the thought he may have hurt her and he left, not returning until tonight when he finally returned plagued by the comments she had made though at the time he'd been too overwhelmed to really listen to her and he wasn't even certain he'd heard her correctly.

Emma was slightly embarrassed by the fact that Luke was all she'd thought of since that night. She'd craved the way he had taken her and she thought she wanted him to do it again. Now, she wondered, staring into his dangerously handsome face and those keen eyes, what in the hell had she been thinking?

They were both frozen for what seemed like an eternity as they looked at each other. Emma's chest rose and fell hard and fast. The pounding of blood was so loud she could hear it thundering in her ears. Then came the adrenaline rush of the fight or flight response and Emma bolted toward the hallway door. Unfortunately, she always pushed it shut at night and they both reached the door mere seconds apart. Emma frantically pulled it open the moment Luke's weight hit it, slamming it shut. He hefted her by her waist, swinging her up and away from the door with alacrity. Emma wildly twisted from the huge arms circling her kicking her feet, flailing, arching, and battling him like the scrapper she was but Luke easily manhandled her small figure. He carried her toward her mirror thinking how she would love it when he made her watch him take her in it. It was usual for her to act out her sexual fantasies in front of that mirror, after all, that's how he'd come to adore her in the first place. She'd danced across her room naked and then got herself off in front of that mirror. He had come to watch her each night for nearly a year before he'd finally believed he needed to show her she didn't need to be all alone. She didn't need to do that herself. He was more than willing to do it for her.

Luke lowered his face into her hair inhaling the delicious scent of jasmine and lavender wafting up from Emma's tresses. Her wriggling body was plastered against his rugged, muscular chest. He quickly captured her arms, clamping them in vice-like grips. He pulled them above her as she tugged desperately trying to break loose. He clamped her wrists easily using only his left hand and still, she couldn't budge her arms from his firm clasp. Emma's hair tumbled down her shoulders in curly waves, tickling his face and chest. He loved the erotic sensation of her squirming against him as he sucked the skin of her neck into his mouth kissing and marking her neck while he sucked her silky flesh in his mouth. He wanted the world to know this beauty was his.

The fingers of his right hand roamed over her nightshirt and panties and she kicked and flailed against him getting nowhere. He wrapped his muscular arms around Emma's lithe form, pulling her against his chest, picking her up once again. In just a few seconds he'd stripped off her t-shirt and slid her panties over her sweet round bottom and let them fall to the floor. His blood flowed south hardening him when her soft, completely naked skin pressed against his tumescent arousal.

Emma's soft curved bottom fit perfectly against his thighs where his rigid cock jutted against her prominent buttocks. Her warm derriere jiggled making his cock engorge, throbbing as it rubbed her backside sensually driving him on. She stiffened and arched away feeling the thick hardness against her posterior. He masterfully hoisted Emma with his right arm under her thigh holding her against his stomach catching her swinging legs. He had to prevent an unfortunate kick while he strutted forward with her to set her down before her mirror.

He loved the way her round tush fidgeted against the highly toned muscles of his abdomen. Her struggling only stimulated his anticipation of what he would do to her as she strained against him. He remembered vividly how wet she got fighting him last time and he couldn't wait to see how losing control to him was affecting his Emma now. Luke cinched a silk scarf around Emma's wrists then dropped her secured arms in front of her. He lowered her feet to the floor before her mirror standing behind her kicking her feet wide apart so she'd lose her balance if she struggled. He smirked at the predicament he placed her in and knowing he'd enjoy ravishing her. He monitored her expressions in the mirror. His hand cupped her swaying breasts to play with the sensitive nipples he loved arousing so much.

He fondled her quivering abdomen relishing the flush of her skin and the way her chest rose and fell because of her rapid breathing. He loved the apprehension obvious in her expressive face. Emma was shivering from head to toe while Luke's fingers explored every nuance of her prominent pink nipples so perfectly proportioned and pointing up. When he rubbed softly over the tips of those sweet nipples Emma nearly toppled over trying to wiggle away from the exquisite erotic tingling sensations shooting from her nipples to her fingers and toes, causing a breathless moan to escape from her lips. She was helpless to stop his greedy fingers hungrily exploring her. Luke was certain Emma desired the way he was forcing her to play as much, if not more than he did. He toyed with her slowly lowering his fingers toward her sex watching her every reaction in the mirror as he crept closer to her heated loins. He swirled his hand lazily over the nub of her sex and smiled after hearing her gasp in ecstasy; watching her shifting beneath his gifted fingers in her mirror.

She jerked her head back against his shoulder while his nuzzling lips continued pressing against her neck. Knowing she was at his mercy was making him so horny his cock was straining to get inside her. He groaned with satisfaction at her helplessness watching her erratic breathing. It was clear she was aroused. She'd waited for him, wanted him, so he'd let her have everything her body craved from him.

He caressed her nipples, hardening under his ministrations, rubbing the soft pink tips of each nipple. They were tipped up begging to be sucked and caressed so he dipped his head down and licked each one. He gently pinched each puffy nub while rolling his thumb pads over the tips. The areolas of both breasts beautifully tightened into gooseflesh as she continued quivering under his touch. Taking the pink nipples between his fingers he let the pads of his thumbs glide swirling over the tips, listening to Emma let out a soft groan as he pulled her back against his chest maintaining her wide stance using his feet and legs to force her to stand still as he toyed with her. Oh, it was beyond perfect taking her in his arms and having his way with her sweet, sexy, heated, and highly aroused body.

"Ma... ma.... morning beautiful." He whispered, stuttering slightly with a gleam in his eyes.

He turned her fast then twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her to him so she was assured to notice his hard cudgel against the side of her hip and lower abdomen. He tugged her hair, tilting her head up. He was pulling just enough so her full lips parted in a gasp. He pressed those soft lips to his eager waiting mouth, exploring hers languidly while his hands set tiny sparks off as the heat began to rise in both of them.

Emma waited for the right moment shifting hard against his chest bending forward and thrusting back to knock him slightly off balance. When he tightened his grip to keep her from escaping, she used it to her advantage to regain her balance then swiftly elbowed his gut with all her might. She bolted from him getting out the door into her hall just before he scooped her up off the floor and resolved to end the fleeing issue once and for all.

Luke hoisted her over his shoulder carrying her like a sack of potatoes, upside down with her perfect ass cheek next to his cheek. Her butt was in biting range he thought smiling, but he only kissed her sweet tush then took the final step forward and tossed her on the bed. He landed on her before she had a chance to move and manhandled her, flipping Emma face down, manipulating her with ease. He pressed his knee between Emma's thighs and forced her legs to splay wide, promptly dropping between the limbs spreading her thighs with brute strength, effectively caging her below him. She wasn't near secure enough for his comfort. He remembered the head-butt well from last time and didn't want to go down that road again.

Luke pulled Emma's tied wrists in front of her then quickly secured her to the headboard of the bed with her arms stretched above her. Wow, she had enormous strength for being so small. She tugged at the silk bindings struggling, rocking, bucking, and fighting with all her might but he'd trussed her up knowing full well she'd resist him every step of the way.

Luke knew how to tie her so she remained exactly where he wanted her. To Luke, Emma's bound body squirming under him helpless to stop his actions was all part of the fun. He loved to watch her wriggle and writhe because he saw how excited she got when things were out of her control. His cock swelled so stiff watching her working to free herself, he feared he'd come before he touched her. After the last stunt she pulled, elbowing his gut and running away, he decided he was going to force her to orgasm, perhaps until she begged him to stop again. He bent her knees back until her ankle rested next to her round ass and circled each thigh and ankle together binding them with her nylons again so she couldn't straighten her legs.

He jumped off the bed and grabbed Velcro straps with a D ring clasp he'd noticed lying by her Total gym exercise equipment. He wrapped one around each ankle placing the ring on the outside of each ankle. They were meant to be clasped like a pulley system. The rope pulled a sliding board with a person on top of it attached to the ankle clip, a rope, and the board via a pulley system moved up and down as the person stretched and worked out. Luke borrowed the rope and her Velcro ankle wraps with the clip on the side. He hooked them securely running the rope under her bent knees to the base of the bed then to the clamps on the side of her ankles to the top of her bed. How fortuitous was it finding a clamp and rope right there for him. What a bit of luck he thought.

He pulled the ropes until Emma's back arched as her ankles raised up thrusting her ass up and her on her knees spreading more the tighter he pulled. She was squirming deliciously helpless and vulnerable below him with that scrumptious ass easily accessible now. She looked like she'd been praying and he'd tipped her over with her heels super-glued to the sides of her ass. She was in a perfect position for him. Her wrists were bound resting on the top of her head tied above her. Her tush remained prominently elevated due to the short length of her rope bindings and she was now splayed wide enough for his purposes. She was mortified at the indignity of the position and struggled to get off her knees. She was desperately trying to lay flat on the bed completely unsuccessfully.

Luke had not enjoyed Emma's tight ass, but he was willing to start. "It's a tough job, but someone has to do it." he thought to himself laughing.

He lay on his back and wiggled until his head was between those sweet thighs. Now he could place his tongue up her sweet slit tasting her slick wet candies. His tongue twirled in circles up and down her slit then over and around her clit. He walked his mouth down this pink version of the yellow brick road, finding his way to Oz; also known as the paradise found between her legs. "Oh, yes, I may not be in Kansas anymore but I'm just fine with that." He thought licking up the path to Heaven as she ground into his chin when she hit her clit.

His mouth ministrations caused her to grind over and over against his face as he licked her. She was dripping sweetness all over his lower face and he loved it. He continued tonguing her relentlessly then began adding one, two, and finally three fingers to her soaking wet pussy. When her slick, hot, tasty moisture drenched him, he had a brainstorm and decided to "borrow" her natural lubrication.

He circled the rim of the tightly puckered hole with one drenched finger. Emma's eyes went wide flailing, trying desperately to get away from him as it dawned on her exactly what he intended to do. She'd never had anal sex and was terrified at the prospect. She exacerbated the situation with her struggling. Each time she squirmed, he hit her clit and her pussy drove down hard, grinding onto his face. He continued tormenting by arousing her, making her writhe. She exploded over the edge shattering, crying out and clenching his head like a vice clamped on his head as she screamed in orgasmic pleasure over and over.

"Luke! Please, I. Oh. I haven't. Oh dear god! Ever, oh my; done that. Oh sweet Jesus; please! Oh please!" She pleaded panting, gulping air in gasps and moaning while sounding absolutely unconvincing because she was so highly aroused. She was shaking from the repeated orgasms and flushed nearly purple. Her legs were trembling so hard she was shaking the bed.

"Ya..you're in no pa.. position to ss...stop me." He said with a wicked smile and continued working his fingers in her tight arse so she'd be ready for him.

Emma strained wildly at her bindings but she knew she wasn't going anywhere unless he let her loose. Luke finally crawled out from under her wiping his mouth off, smiling at her. He then began getting her ready from behind her. He let her feel his hard shaft against her tight hole. Her round ass rocked temptingly before Luke's hard cock. He couldn't take much more of simply staring at that ass, but he wasn't cruel and would never intentionally hurt his Emma. He plunged into her soaking wet core drenching his shaft in her glistening, slick, wet, hot warmth and it felt so good he nearly changed his mind. He pumped her, reaching down, stroking her bud in circles as he fucked her from behind. Then he began adding one well lubricated finger up her bottom until she groaned loud and began panting. He added two fingers, then finally had three fingers up her bottom filling her as he fucked her until he felt like he'd explode. Emma's legs gripped him as she screamed out in a convulsive orgasm drenching Luke's already heated meat again.

She pumped back into him clenching down hoping desperately she'd milk his seed from his throbbing shaft. Luke knew full well what she was doing, but he knew she'd love this as much as she had loved every last minute of the fucking he'd just given her. She was panting and moaning loud as he backed out of her gripping heat. It was not an easy task. He focused on playing with her until he had his mind back and could control himself from orgasming entering her tight chamber. This was not going to be easy for him, or for her he thought chuckling.

"Oh, Luke, no, I... wait. I... oh God, that's so .... full." Her voice was deep and throaty as she pled with him absolutely unconvincingly.

Luke slowly inserted the head after rimming her ass. He knew she had just taken his three fingers with ease but he'd go as slow as she needed. He stopped when the head entered, not moving anything further against the clenching tightness that grabbed him making him groan too. Emma continued moaning and panting feeling so full. He waited until she relaxed a bit more. He unbound her wrists and she pushed herself up. He lengthened the bindings at her ankle and untied her thighs so she could kneel properly. He slowly began to move then. Her ankles remained tied up and spread though she had much more freedom of movement. Luke's arms circled Emma lifting her slight figure into his arms, turning her slightly so they could kiss deeply. One hand cupped her breast playing with her sensitive nipple, while the other twirled over the nub of her clit circling it gently. Their kiss flamed a heat so hot it nearly devoured them both.

Luke began with a languid rhythm increasing slowly until she was pushing back against him crying out as he claimed her ass. She rocked back into him. Luke slid the thumb of his left hand into her pussy in time with his rhythm and stroked down over her clit with each driving push forward. He held her to him tightly and the sweat soaked them both making their body's slick with heated passion. He saw Emma's tell signaling her orgasm was a stroke or two away. She was tightening her thighs and her eyes were rolling back in her head so Luke held on for her to come with him. She brought them both over when she clenched all around him, milking his rod with her slick wet warmth.

The sounds she made were the last straw on the camel's back and he felt his orgasm race down his back, up his balls as they lifted and the waves of thick, white, hot cum burst kicking from the head, shooting out him as he pumped in and out, pushing her down to pound into her hard. The clap, clap, clapping sound of his balls hitting her thighs and legs was almost as erotic as her heavy panting breaths and the hair rocking back and forth across her tanned skin on her back.

His hands roamed up to her nipples and rubbed in circles sending her into a second screaming orgasm. Emma jerked against him as his thumb spun over between her thighs and she groaned screaming out, "Yes, Luke, yes, yes, yes! Oh, Luke, yes, god, oh god yes!"

Then she collapsed down on the pillow where Luke followed her with no hesitation. He whispered, "Em ..Emma, I... I ... la.. love you."

Luke blinked his eyes, suddenly realizing he'd been day dreaming this entire scenario while holding that ribbon between his fingers still standing outside Emma's window. His fears were realized in the next moment when Emma exited the bathroom and stopped in her tracks. Luke's subconscious mind realized her presence before he comprehended it. She was standing in front of her mirror staring at Luke, frozen in her footsteps. Luke was uncertain about everything and was ready to beg her for forgiveness, which seemed not to be necessary because she had left a yellow ribbon with his name tied to her window sill, and what else could that mean? His eyes dropped back down to the yellow ribbon he was holding in his fingers like a lifeline.