The Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her away from the wall slightly and she fell against it. Her head and shoulders were the only part of her upper torso touching the wall. His cock was rigid and throbbing and he needed desperately to take her, but he insisted on toying with her first. He was all coiled, dangerous, raw power as he stepped into the space between her two legs. His eyes squinted then closed. Tipping his head back and taking a few deep breaths, he gained control of himself before touching her with his throbbing, extremely heated manhood.

He began inching so slowly into her body, incrementally sliding only the head in and out as he studied her face. Her nipples were straining up, pink and hard, aching to be touched and sucked.

He moved Emma's hands from her heated bottom and had her cup her head again. He pulled Emma further forward and her back arched. Her long dark hair brushed against his legs when he pulled her towards him. Her hair felt so good dangling down occasionally swaying to touch his legs. He had pulled her out so only her head touched the wall and he held her firmly under the curve of her soft back, directly above her buttocks. She kept her hands cupped against the back of her head as he wanted because she trusted his powerful arm strength would hold her safely. She was still balancing on the toes of her right foot rocking her head side to side sensually swinging her long hair. He continued to toy with the entrance of her moist wet sugary walls and barely fucked her again and again making her insane with desire.

Emma was gasping, moaning, and writhing as he tormented her by not penetrating her fully. His thick engorged cock glistened with her juices. He lowered his mouth and suckled her nipples alternating from one to the other. He twirled the buds with his tongue leaving them wet and cool when his mouth wasn't on them. Emma's chest was rapidly rising and falling. She wanted more. She wrenched her arms from behind her grabbing Luke's arms, attempting to pull Luke further inside her slick core.

Luke grinned longingly at Emma; his eyes alight with burning desire. Emma had tried to force his hand. He would fuck her at his leisure and she would learn this now. (Of course, he knew if she wanted him to, he'd stand on his head for her.) She wanted him claiming her, so he took the control and would not let her wriggle it away. He shook his head, lifted her leg throwing her off balance then tipped her leg way up. Her hands quickly dropped to the floor. He let her leg drop clasping her by the waist as she hung from his arm with her head and feet both dangling. He gave her three, four, five swats to renew the stinging skin of her warm ass. He lifted her waist and held her pressing her firmly against the wall dangling from his strong arms.

The cool wall contrasted the burning in her bottom. He cupped her soft round ass and pushed her into the wall with his chest so he could grasp the width of his cock and slide it up and down her slit with one arm while the other arm along with the pressure he applied to her chest held her up on the wall. Emma's eyes looked wild. Emma kicked out her legs. He hefted her by the waist lifting her weight with ease. He centered himself and dropped her unceremoniously on his shaft, impaling her until he could bury himself no further. She let out a wild scream as he filled her completely. His eyes closed as he relished the feel of her stretching around him. Then he began to move.

He watched her breasts sway as he began gliding into her, bouncing her soft curves into the wall hard and fast with each slamming thrust. She began squirming and screaming out the words fuck and yes in a litany she repeated until her voice was hoarse from crying out. Emma was dripping wet, glistening a wet sheen down both of their legs.

Luke carried her to the bed and sat her bottom on the edge, pulling out of her warmth. He turned Emma away from him to face the bed and tenderly pushed her down bending her forward. He clasped her waist pulling her back into his hips where his long, thick shaft waited to fill her. He slid in pulling her against him entering her from behind. He pulled her against him thrusting wildly into her core. One hand caressed her breast and the other arm circled her waist lifting her hips into his abdomen lifting her until her feet dangled inches from the floor. He used his strength to support her so he could pound into her while his fingers slipped down and twirled her clit. He was fucking her fast and hard and Emma whimpered then heard an "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," that she discovered was coming from her with each driving thrust. His balls slapped into her pussy drenching them in her juice.

Emma's head rocked from side to side, her eyes alternated from being clamped down to half lidded opened with her eyes rolling back in her head. Luke lifted her again to lay her down on her back and he crawled between her legs. He was wild with desire wanting to take her until she begged him to stop. He spread her legs, thrust in and lifted her waist off the bed. Only her head and shoulders were touching the bed besides her feet. He pounded in her, pushing in and out, side to side rapidly slamming into her groin. He pulled her lovely legs up and wrapped them on each side of his neck as he bent forward to fill her as deep as he could get. His ass clenched in and out like a piston. His chest was heaving and he felt his body ready to pour into her. He saw the tell he knew so well, her eyes rolling back and her legs clamping down and knew she was just about to cum. He immediately slowed to a crawl making her crazed.

Luke's chest was heaving, as he dripped with sweat from fucking her to near climax, and he needed to cum. He wanted her to know he would let her have whatever she wanted but he would make her body want him before he'd let her get off. Emma stood at the precipice waiting to fall in. His eyes twinkled teasingly knowing she was gasping and panting, trembling as she impatiently moaned "oh ... oh... oh ...oh, god...Luke!"

He loved watching her legs and abdomen quaking against him as she waited for him to let the sensations take her over the top, crashing wave after wave down upon her. She lifted her head, her wide eyes begging him. Her long dark hair swung behind her as he waited for the moment he'd finally push her to her limit and she'd shatter in his arms.

He continued tormenting her driving her down a road of tortuous curves toward the edge of the cliff she wanted to drop into desperately. He dropped his mouth on one sensitive pink nipple sucking it in, licking it then easing back to blow cool air on the tip causing it to tighten. He dipped between one to the other letting his tongue trace circles around the straining peaks of each beautiful nipple. His thick arousal strained as he inched her toward that climax at an agonizingly slow pace until Emma began to beg, "Please...please ...please Luke!"

Hearing his name pass her lips in a begging breath pushed him over the edge. He couldn't take anymore and frantically pumped deep inside her wet walls. She fisted his hair and pulled his head to hers. He slammed against her pelvis, rocking, grinding, pounding hard against her in short, fast, deep, thrusts until both of them felt the other tipping, then falling over the edge.

Emma gripped around his shaft drenching him with slick hot succulence all over surrounding his throbbing sheathing rod. The tightness of her pussy with the warmth of her sweet moisture clamping down on him in waves was beyond intoxicating. Luke screamed out "yes!"

Emma's toes pointed and her legs gripped his hips, convulsing and shaking against him violently. The milking clutch of her orgasm shot Luke into an overdrive he'd never known was possible. He continued rocking into Emma giving her everything he had from his oh, so willing body. Wave after wave of thick ropes of cum buried deep against her cervix. White, creamy bursts propelled up from his balls kicking out in pulses from him as he slid up and down in a holy union with this resplendent woman. His body trembled with exhaustion and Emma's core quivered around him one last time draining the last drops from him as he gasped and they were sated. Emma lay below Luke, a glistening sheen of sweat covering both their bodies from head to toe. Her legs lifted to wrap around Luke's back pulling him to her. He loved the sensation carried through him as Emma's legs were still trembling ever so slightly. He looked at her beauty and inhaled feeling so blessed he was near tears.

Luke pulled Emma's chin up and tenderly kissed her forehead. A quizzical look of caution fell over him studying her face and the odd expression in her gaze. "D.. d.. did .. I ha ...hurt you?"

Emma shook her head but began crying. She was falling apart as he watched her, beginning to feel panic. Luke shifted positions and lifted her up to his chest and he wrapped his arms under her legs scooping her up, holding her like a baby in his arms. He was lost in the moment, deeply concerned by the emotional wreck crashing down before his eyes. He kissed her forehead, cheeks and lips over and over with a crinkled brow between his eyes studying her, wondering what was wrong with his Emma.

Emma's voice sounded weak and was dripping with emotion as she tried to think. Luke was the living embodiment of everything she'd craved all these lonely years. Emma explained how she had been deeply in love with a guy who broke her heart weeks after the little brother she loved so much had killed himself.

Her little brother had not trusted she would be there for him and she felt she had failed him. She was lost in grief and during the worst time in her life she lost the will to trust anyone. The man she loved left her to grieve without a second thought to her world shattering around her. When that callous bastard crushed her, she vowed she'd never let anyone hurt her like that again. The only way she'd let someone into her life was if they adored her and could never hurt her. However, since she wouldn't let any man get close to her because of her fear of being hurt like that again, she came to the conclusion she would be alone forever.

Then Luke had come in through her window with his stutter so much like her little brothers she had found an instant bond with him. His fear of disappointing her, and that look of love for her deep in his soul had rocked her to her core. He adored her. He'd have gone to jail without a moment's struggle if she said that was how it was going to be. Her heart had melted and she let down her defenses. She believed fate had intervened in her life and her brother had somehow found the one guy who would love her with all his heart. She wanted Luke to come back to her so desperately it had nearly broken her when all these weeks passed. She looked up with tears welling in her eyes.

"I ... I ... Luke, I didn't think you were ever coming back and..." her voice broke. She finished looking up with fear in her eye she added, "and I'm pregnant Luke."

Luke's eyebrow shot up and his eyes went wide. He inhaled a sharp gasp and nearly fell to the floor. Only the fact that he was holding his Emma in his arms kept him upright. The color from his cheeks drained as he turned an ashen shade of pale before Emma's eyes.

"Wha... what?" came his breathless reply as he reverently lowered her feet to the floor and held on to her so she didn't fall, though he didn't know what was keeping his body upright.

His heart was hammering and trying to claw its way up his chest. He felt sick and wasn't certain what he needed to do. What did Emma want to do? Would any woman ever really love such a broken, defective man as he was he wondered? Nausea and a terrible coldness gripped him. Oh dear God, Emma must feel trapped by this pregnancy that only happened because he'd forced himself on her. He'd convinced himself she wanted him to take her weeks ago, and she'd fought against him, kicking and struggling. He'd got excited by her movements under him but now, it made him feel ill.

Luke's eyes clamped down completely. He was rocked by this new revelation. He had never felt so lost in his life. His eyebrows raised and he swallowed hard feeling the guilt ripping his insides threatening to tear his chest apart. His head shook back and forth. He whispered, "Oh ...Oh .. ga ..god... Eh ...Emma I'm ss... ss .. so sorry!"

Emma's face set clenched with firm resolve. She clamped her hand on his chin and gripped it in her hand turning him to her and demanded, "You listen to me Luke!"

He stared at her burning eyes, unable to breathe looking into the furious stare Emma shot at him. He hated to look at her face knowing he'd caused this anger. He was to blame for everything. He was certain he deserved her contempt, but he made himself listen this time, no matter how much it hurt. Emma began.

"I'm not! I'm not sorry Luke! I ...well, I was reeling at first, but then I thought about what a lifetime with your love wrapped around us would feel like," she said touching a hand to her tummy then looking with her compassionate eyes and staring into his eyes, she finished her thought, "and I knew this was going to be okay. I know you're in love with me. No matter how this began Luke, you and I fit together. We make sense together. Maybe this shouldn't be our outcome, but it feels right to me. I know it is. I know we can be happy and I can't wait to have our baby. I am happy. Aren't you? I need you to let go of your own guilt and feel blessed with this baby. Can you love our baby like you love me?" Emma asked holding her breath waiting.

His head shook once hard as if he were trying to wake himself up. His brows pinched tight as he pondered her questions still not grasping everything Emma had just said. The world spun around him and everything seemed surreal. He looked at Emma. She was so beautiful. Her long dark hair swung at her waist. She was the most utterly stunning woman on this earth and she was standing bare both literally and emotionally. He stared into Emma's smoky green eyes searching for the truth in her words. Emma remained calm, confident, with those gentle, loving eyes he adored. She waited hopefully for his answer while searching his face as her eyes darted back and forth patiently waiting for his reply.

Luke closed his eyes feeling her warm body's soft curves pressed against his chest. His mind played through the passionate moments that had burned through them both minutes ago. He'd known Emma stoked the fires between them yet, all the while, she was always the one completely in control of the inferno they became together. She saw all that flamed inside him; the good, bad, the perfection and the flaws in his soul. Luke could see it all clearly. Emma believed in her heart they were perfect for each other. It was written in her eyes and he felt flooded with love for this woman.

Tears bit the corners of Luke's eyes unbidden. He pulled Emma close into his strong arms. He watched Emma's lovely, hopeful face and as a tear dropped from his eyes onto her cheek, he nodded his head wishing he were eloquent and could put to words how much he loved her without sounding so broken. Emma pulled him tightly into her arms quelling his self-destructive disapprobation with himself. He let her love repair the vexations that had plagued him all his life. Luke knew in that moment Emma already knew exactly how he felt for her.

His lips tenderly brushed her forehead as he kissed the wrinkle between her brows. He knew every nuance of her face and he loved her; he adored her. She fit perfectly in his arms and their souls were complete together. She was the mainstay for his feet. He held on to her tight. Then, for the first time in his life, he understood, with absolute clarity, there really was a God who cared about him. He closed his eyes while he silently offered a prayer. He thanked God for sending him an angel who loved him, knowing he would always love her and the blessing of their baby she carried inside her. Then, as a tear dripped down his cheek, Luke knew he'd finally found his way home.