The Wind's First Affair

Story Info
Wind experiences its first sexual encounter.
5.1k words
4.14
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind softly enveloped itself within the lightly woven mesh of the pastel colored curtains that hung from ceiling to floor in the bedroom. On any other evening, the wind would have been forced to remain outside the comfort of the dimly lit room. Tonight though, he was allowed to enter, to be a part of and to dance with all who may encounter his presence. Tonight, the wind was able to enter another world, a world which before he had been denied entrance.

As the wind circled above the gently swaying light of the candle, it felt warmth. It was a warmth from the heat generated from the wax and fire as the wick gently shrunk as it burned. He felt a semi-familiar warmth that seemed to radiate from a connecting room. That heat seemed to be crawling into the bedroom from under a door leading from his current place to the remainder of the house. Nevertheless, the wind although intrigued by the somewhat familiar heat, continued to dance in unison with the glimmering light. He enjoyed dancing between the continuously changing shadows that flowed from the wall to ceiling, and onto the cold, uncovered floor.

As he slowly covered the room he ruffled the satin sheets that covered the giant sleigh bed that was obviously the focal point of the bedroom. He stopped after realizing the moved the sheets and sighed. Many a night he had come to windows similar to the one that was open this eve and he always found himself handcuffed. He could only watch as beautiful women and men slept, tossed, turned and made love above and under sheets much like these. Slowly and with much intention he took in every inch of the soft, slippery linens that covered this well carved bed. A massive bed that looked as though it had been taken straight from the heart of a great oak tree. His mind wandered as his curiosity peaked, wondering what kind of people inhabited and shared this bed, theses sheets.

Slowly he slid down off the now well ruffled sheets and on to the floor that was covered in large misshapen tiles causing it to resemble an old cobblestone sidewalk. It reminded him of old sidewalks where he had seen lovers saunter down, holding hands, exchanging glances and even at times stopping to steal a gentle kiss. The heat he remembered, coming off a couple he had embraced during a tryst they had taken, seemed to be that same heat which now gently flowed up from under the door that lead to the rest of the house.

Majestically he circled the room and danced with the candlelight once more. He weaved in and out of the curtain that covered his point of exit, and finally once more, he caressed himself with the satin sheets he longed to be wrapped in. Before sliding under the doorway and into the rest of the house, he looked back and checked the window opening assuring himself a safe exit. His current jaunt was the most fun he had experienced in a while, but he could not forget that getting cut off from the outside would almost certainly cause him to dissipate and become no more.

As he exited the room, he found himself having to push aside the heat that earlier had gently peaked his curiosity. As he wafted to the ceiling and circled the great room he found himself taking in every possible sensation he could. Inhaling deeply, he took in a familiar smell he had come across a time or two. The same smell he

had experienced the same time he had felt the heat of the kissing couple found on the cobblestone path. As he circled the dimly lit room, he encountered many a flickering candle light. He continued to feel a great warmth. As he looked around though, he knew that the few well lit candles could in no way put out this amount of warmth. The entire house was filled by this warmth and it didn't come from, the illuminating light of many candles now in their later stages of being.

As he circled the room, he noticed a good amount of wax covering the hard wood floors. The

marble above the fireplace and even the well polished brass which held many of the candles atop the adjoining dining room table were covered in a waxy surface. Surveying further, he was taken aback as his ears were suddenly filled with a not so familiar sound. Where was it coming from? What made that sound that caused him to shiver as if he himself had been struck by the great North Wind himself. It was as if his soul was being squeezed by the familiar heat he had been searching for. Looking down, his eyes beheld an unfamiliar sight.

With his mighty strength, he was able to cause people to pull tight their coats, to chase after their head wear and even go back inside the comfort of their homes and put on more clothes, ear coverings. At times he laughed as people even decide to stay inside their homes and not challenge the winds great strength. This had become a way for him to punish the many that refused to let him enter their homes, into their lives, their secret places. He perceived their behaviors as a way to taunt the wind, to ridicule him. He thought they would do this to snub him because he couldn't bee seen. It was as if they even questioned his presence.

Never before had he gazed upon the nakedness of a person. I other than a tank top or occasional pair of shorts. This, time for some reason, he was taken aback. He drifted in slowly for a closer look and was able to make out a man who seemed to be lying face down on a large, beige colored couch. He was not still, but moving easily from side to side. But why was he moaning? And why were there two wineglasses, both empty, as was the

bottle that once held the soft remnants of a red alcohol that he could smell as he approached the half bare man. Intrigued, he floated down further to inspect this brand new sight. When in a sudden, he again experienced a feeling of surprise when he saw a much smaller hand come from under the mans armpit and wrap around his back.. The hand had long fingernails painted a bright red and they dug ever so gently, but with purpose into the naked back which had initially captured the winds curiosity. As the fingernails dug in with even more purpose, the blonde headed man raised his head and moaned. It was then that the wind saw the outline of a beautiful young woman underneath the half naked man. Now, even more shocked than before, the wind quickly fled back and crouched in the highest corner of the room as fast as he could gasping as he flew. His rapid movement caused one of the wineglasses to topple over onto the table, crashing onto the floor. He watched as it seemed to fall in slow motion, knowing he could not stop it from falling and praying that the two he saw would not be any more aware of his presence than he had wanted to let on to. The red liquid leapt onto the lightly colored hardwood floor as the crystal settled in pieces onto the floor which once was dry and clean. Both man and woman turned their heads quickly as they saw the soft light from their candles shift wildly and heard the crashing of the crystal which had been filled with the liquid they used to lessen their inhibitions. Two great sighs drew air out of the room and seemed to pull at the wind, desperately cowering atop the ceiling.

The man sat, torso uncovered and surveyed the room.

"Must have been the wind. Either that or we are steaming the room up to much."

A short husky laugh escaped his throat as he glanced down at the beautiful woman who laid stretched out on the soft leather couch, shirt unbuttoned, bra intact, a bead of perspiration gently crawling from her

temple, down her cheek and behind her wonderfully soft jaw line.

"I left the bedroom window open. It is too beautiful a night to not allow the wind and the moonlight in to watch." Her gentle voice soothed the fear that encompassed the wind. He had seen this woman before. He recognized her hair, her smell…THAT WAS IT!


The heat he remembered feeling from the bedroom and the scents he could not forget. It was HER. He could remember the last time he had held her hair in his misty hands, smelt her perfume as he encircled her. He had felt her heat that day when he was busy causing others to curse his insistence and to yell at him for causing them discomfort. He remembered looking down at her and watching her take him in. She walked at a much slower pace than the others who seemed to be running from him as he showed all his strength and power. He whipped around her head and she giggled where others had become incensed. He could still remember her raising her hands, her very light, body length coat, opening and her taking the deepest of breaths. She had been unable to see, but the wind had been only inches away from her lips, watching her as she drew a bit of him in to her lungs. He was amazed that day as he watched someone take a piece of him in, hold him within, and then exhale with the gentlest of movements. The smile that covered her face was etched into his memory. The feeling of the heat that flowed through him after she exhaled caused him to back away from her that day with an almost eerie uncertainty as to her power, her intentions, her ability to capture and control him.


Completely taken with the entire event, he remembered gently clearing her path that day as she walked to her destination. He swept away leaves and dirt with the same care one would hold an infant. He watched in awe as she continued to smile and respond to him as he would gently caress her long strands of hair…It was the same woman…he was seeing HER again.

Still trying to remain unnoticed, he sunk as deeply as he could into the corner of the ceiling and breathed slowly, easily as to not disturb anything else in the room. The woman he had been so intrigued with, stood and brushed back her hair from covering her face.

"I'll go shut the window…."

She was even more intriguing now and her voice seemed sweeter than any song he had ever heard the birds sing during his time of travel from one place to another. Her voice mesmerized him and captured his total being.

As she disappeared into the bedroom the wind was quickly drawn back to the reality, that without an open window he would be trapped inside the house and quite possibly permanently separated from the rest of himself once cut off by the once open window pane. Never having been in this situation before he began to panic and fret. He rushed around the great room causing the other wine glass to fall, the candles to dart erratically back and forth. He darted past the man with no shirt causing him shudder with a sudden cold. In turn this caused him to tell the woman to

"Hurry and close that window".

His not being familiar with the fear of losing his essence and his uncontrolled reaction to his fear caused the woman to move even more quickly to the window which she shut with one swift, effortless move of her hand.

TRAPPED…

Again, taken by the severity of the situation in which he found himself, he huddled into the corner of the room leaving the once dancing candle light to stand erect and cast a boring predictable shadow upon the walls of the bedroom. He would have to find another way out of this almost certain death trap. Before he could jet down and out the bedroom door, he noticed a presence darkening the doorway. THAT man, was leaning on the doorframe looking in on the lady who had captured his thoughts, his feelings. If he went out that way, he would be

detected, they would know he was still in the room. He couldn't risk it. As he was thinking of his escape, he once again felt the heat that had drawn him into the great room from under the bedroom door.

As he turned towards the heat, he lost all feeling.

There she was, slowly removing her unbuttoned shirt. In slow motion, it fell from her shoulders, down her smooth back. The sheer material slid ever so softly down her arms. It hung for the slightest of seconds on her fingertips before she let it fall completely to the floor.

There she stood. A sight he had never been privy to see this close, in the same room. Both he and the man in the doorway were motionless, unable to move or even breathe. He heard the door close and as he turned he saw that the man was slowly approaching his beauty. He too now had on only the slightest bit of covering on his body. He was one piece of clothing away from being totally naked. Even the wind was able to notice the strength in the mans shoulders, his wide naked chest and well shaped biceps. A tapering waistline and what looked to be extremely strong legs were an emphasis of the mans desire to be in good physical shape. His breath shortened and his eyes seemed to widen as he approached his near naked beauty. Slowly he walked to her, his flat stomach moving in and out, a bit quicker than before. The wind stifled a gasp when he noticed the bulge in the mans loin covering as it started to swell and become even more accentuated.

As he again turned his eyes towards the woman, he noticed that she too was breathing at a more rapid pace. She had since, removed all her clothing except for her white satin and lace bra with matching thong. Her breasts were heaving now and it seemed as though they would cause the minute bit of clothing to burst under their pressure. He became perplexed as he saw the red patches of skin that began to cover her mid chest and the nape of her neck. Slowly, she raised her hand causing her lover to stop in his tracks.

She began to sway gently back and forth, side to side. A slow turn, and continued swaying caused the bulge in the mans jockeys to grow even more. The wind watched as she placed both her hands on the wall and flipped her head backwards causing her hair to cascade from her face landing softly on her back. Leaning forward, she placed her forehead on the wall. The palms of her hands now reaching back and covering her buttocks. The red paint on her nails stood out in dark contrast to her lightly colored but well shaped cheeks. She clawed gently into her ass and pulled her fingers slowly up her cheeks to her waist, lifting her fingers off her skin letting them come to rest on the snap on the back of her bra. Her lover and the wind were both mesmerized as she continued to brace her forehead on the wall and sway back and forth to the music playing in her head.

With the simplest of moves, her back became as bare as the rest of her body. Slowly her bra fell to the floor with her lovers eyes following every inch of the way. As the man's eyes traced every inch of his prize up from her toes, to her well shaped calves, up her milky thighs, his eyes stopped at his lovers fingers which now covered her naked breasts. Sheer torture seemed to be the feeling as he began to walk towards the woman who was now grinning from ear to ear.

"Uh-Uh!", escaped her swollen lips. "Not yet."

Slowly her hands left her breasts and both man and wind gasped as her nipples were exposed. Dry mouthed, her lover attempted to moan. The wind unable to contain himself exhaled directly at the woman. Her hair moved in unison with the wafts of air that flew past and threw her. The colder air caused her nipples to stand erect and the cooling sensation caused the woman to lean her head back and take in the opposing feelings of her warm sexual heat escaping every pore of her womanhood and the cooler air that had surprised her nakedness.

The wind not totally aware of his actions noticed her response and decided to make his move. Never before had he exhibited gentleness, often opting for a brutish, aggressive approach to meet his goal. The wind began to slowly circle the room causing the flickering lights to began a dance which now saw both shadow and fire dancing in unison. Both man and woman were lost in the cool air and the heat which escaped their naked bodies. The man unable to control himself rushed to his lover and swept her up off of her feet. Her legs wrapped forcefully around his naked waist and their lips collided with a passionate force. Their tongues were lost amongst the intensity of the feelings, the sensualness and the raw sex that had meshed with the passion of the wind. Both seemed to sense as though they were floating but neither wanted to risk opening their eyes and finding out the intensity wasn't real. Their hands clamored at one another unable to fell, smell, or taste enough of the other.

The feeling of groundlessness was not only a sensation but a reality. The wind had wrapped the two lovers in its being and lifted them off the floor and placed them gently on the bed which he had played in wildly before. Without missing a beat the two lovers continued to take in each other, to kiss passionately and fondle confidently.

The young woman eased her way down her lovers chest. She gently kissed and tugged on each of his nipples causing him to squirm under her touch, to moan through her hair which was dispersed cross his face. Lower and lower she ventured stopping at the rim of his under coverings. She forcefully pulled them down across his thighs allowing his now swollen muscle to escape and stand erect at her command. Gently she lowered her head to the tip of his muscle which seemed to be begging for her tender touch. Slowly her mouth opened and her tongue began to escape. Covering the head softly, she slowly took him in to her mid mouth, past her tongue until he rested completely in her mouth. She rested there as her lover began to squirm, his hands grasping the head board where the wind was sitting and watching with awe. Gently her fingertips caressed his balls which were exuding heat. She fondled them until her lover begged for her to suck him to climax.

Slowly she lifted her head, sucking harder than she ever had before. The man felt as though she was going to lift him off the bed and cause him to explode before he was five minutes into their session of love making. As her mouth released the head of his organ, she looked longingly up to her lover, her mouth covered in wet.

With one swift move, the man turned his lover onto her back and straddled her with his well cut thighs. With more ease than he ever had exhibited before, he licked clean her lips and pushed back her golden hair. His hands covered first her delicate shoulders, moving down past her breasts and to the last bit of covering found on her body. With one hand on each side of her hips, he tugged quickly and forcefully causing her body to become totally naked while his lips never left hers. His swollen muscle felt of her well trimmed covering while his hands now slipped under her hips, pulling up slightly on her now naked ass. As he raised from her voluptuous lips, he directed his attention to her neck, right below her ear. As he kissed and suckled on her neck her heat became almost unbearable. The wind had now shifted and was covering the entire ceiling finding himself excited beyond his wildest dreams. He finally was apart of a sensual session of lovemaking. He wasn't outside, he wasn't just passing by, he was apart of it. He watched as the man continued to cover the womans neck with kisses and nibbles. The man seemed to intentionally avoid his lovers breasts. They heaved under his pressure and she moaned every time his hands which were exploring his body came close. Her nipples seemed as though they would tear wide open if they became any more swollen yet he continued to let them be. Even as the man licked gingerly down her naked chest, to her stomach and across her waistline, his hands never found her naked breast under his touch.

Not knowing what do to with his excitedness, the wind began to circle the room. As the man parted his lovers trembling thighs with his head, the wind watched as the woman arched her hips to meet his tongue. Her feet planted firmly on the bed she met his every lick with a moan and a flinching of her sexual muscles. Her hands flashed to the headboard where she clamored for a hold. She was sure she would fly away if she could not hold onto something solid and stable.

12