The Windy City

Story Info
She slipped silently from her room...
1.5k words
3.91
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped silently from her room letting the apartment door shut behind her with a small click. She waited. Just the creaking sounds of the old pipes and the whirr of the deaf neighbor's infomercials could be heard. She crept towards his apartment down the hall, holding her favorite black fringe shoes in her hand. She didn't want any of the nosy tenants to know she was awake. They liked to gossip. The wood was slippery against the soles of her feet, her blood was alive with adrenaline. She reached his battered door a little nervous, and feeling foolish about her brashness. She rested her palm against the heavy door and closed her eyes, pondering if she should turn back. The door opened noiselessly, startling her. Blood flushed through her face and her heart fluttered. He knew she was coming, the door was already open.

She crept into the small apartment, stopping briefly to refit M's favorite shoes on her feet. Fever was playing from somewhere inside the apartment, muffled and quiet. The window facing the roof was thrown open and she click-clacked towards it letting her feet announce her arrival. She peaked her head out onto the small flat top roof. He had the best location in the building. Top floor with a small roof deck overlooking the streets below. A bum was stumbling drunkenly, muttering to himself while the busy Chicago nightlife buzzed in the distance. The honk of angry cabbies, the cat calls of cocky Italians, the dull roar of engines as they sped up and slowed down-- dancing to the rhythm of the streetlights.

He was waiting for her, lounging on the old leather couch he had put on the roof. His thinking place. She watched him, his eyes closed. She could feel the rhymes churning in his head, the fast pace of his wit rolling out in his mind. She slid herself down next to him, tugging at her short dress and crossed her legs, left over right. She snuggled in close to him, letting him put his arm around her. She felt safe. She grinned at him, catching his eyes with hers. He smiled. Oh how she loved when he smiled at her. She saw his heart in those moments. His good nature, worn proudly on his face. She was nervous, he did this to her every time. Butterflies. No, stronger than that. He made her swirl with vertigo. He was about to say something, but she didn't come here to talk. She didn't want to loose her nerve so she kissed him. Softly at first, tentative. Feeling the shape of his lips in hers. She pulled away a little, worried she had come on a little unexpectedly, but he just looked at her with that look. He always seemed to be one step ahead of her. He anticipated her in the most profound ways, it was hard to surprise him. So she kissed him again, harder this time, searching his mouth with her tongue lightly. He tasted like peppermint and the rich tannins of red wine. He had poured a glass for her, but it sat untasted next to the couch.

She pulled herself on top of him, wedging her knee between the armrest and his thigh so she could straddle him. She grabbed the side of his face, pulling him to her while rocking her body closer to his. She just never felt close enough to him. She let her mouth wander away from his wonderful lips to his collar bones, kissing her way up his neck, sucking gently at the base of his ear. He sighed and grabbed at her back and she rocked into him harder, kissing him again on the lips. Her body ached for him. She felt hot and anxious, a caged tiger. She giggled as he slid his hands up her short dress to grab onto her ass while they kissed. She was getting wet just having his hands on her.

She let him pull her dress up over her head. He smiled at her a little shocked, she had "forgotten" her skivvies. She let his hands roam to her aching clit pulling his face to her chest. She leaned back, her heels digging into her thighs a little as she held one hand on the armrest, one on her ankle as he touched her. He always knew just how to drive her crazy. Heat flushed her face again as his skilled fingers rubbed her sex and she let out a little squeak of pleasure. It embarrassed her a little, snapping her out of the moment.

She looked at him hungrily, clawing at his shirt, ripping it up over his head. She kissed his taut and defined chest. Feeling the ripples of his muscles under her touch. She unbuttoned his pants quickly. She couldn't wait to have him any longer, her body ached for his huge cock. She tore his boxers down, throwing them on the dirty roof next to his pants and shirt. "Oh baby, I love your cock. I've wanted it all day." She pleaded at him. He made her stir-crazy and wild. She straddled him again, easing herself down onto him slowly. Her body throbbed as he entered her, she could feel the pulse of him tight against her insides. He filled her completely so it was always a shock to her when he first entered, her body having to stretch to accommodate all of him. She gasped and closed her eyes, bouncing slowly on his rigid dick. His hands grabbed roughly at her breasts squeezing them, drawing them to his mouth. His lips were wet and warm. She closed her eyes and fell forward towards him, picking up the pace in his lap. She loved how he pounded into her, each thrust made her shiver, made her body tense. He fit inside her so well. She started to rock back and forth on him, letting his dick hit new places inside her. She moaned uncontrollably, grabbing at his muscular shoulders as he pushed her hips down onto his, grinding into her.

She felt his hands at her clit again and leaned back. Thrusting up and down on his dick while he stroked her. She could feel the fire stirring in her thighs, they quivered. She lifted herself off him for a minute, turning her body around to face away from him. She didn't have much control in this position so he grabbed at her hips, bouncing her up and down on his cock, ramming into her. She leaned forward, grabbing at the couch, needing to grab onto something. She eased up again, slowing their pace. He narrowed one eye at her and she grinned "I'm sorry baby, you'll make me cum too soon and you haven't fucked me from behind yet."

He grabbed her long blond hair and threw her off of him over the the side of the couch gently. she let her elbows rest on the worn leather arm and spread her legs as he positioned himself behind her. "M, fuck me, please baby, fuck me so hard. I love how you feel inside me." She tilted her body towards him. He entered her hard and fast, she gasped, falling onto her forearms, letting her hair hang over the side of the couch. His huge dick slid in and out of her, her ass shaking with each thrust. He squeezed and spanked it as he fucked her, each smack sending a ripple of tingling pleasure and pain up her spine. She forced her body back into his as he pushed into hers. Their skin smacking together. Somewhere below them the bum had stumbled into a trash can and was cursing. He would pass out soon, she wondered if he could hear her moaning. She didn't care, moaning louder as she felt her knees buckle. "Oh baby I'm about to cum" He knew what to do. He pulled her hair back to him, her back arched as he fucked her as hard as he could. Her body quaked with white hot heat, it rippled across her back and stung into her muscles. She came hard, falling forward calling out his name into the arm of the couch. He came right after her, she felt his dick pulse inside her.

They stayed there for a second, panting and getting their bearings. He slowly slid out of her, resting back against the opposite armrest. A half-smile on his face. She crawled over to him to kiss him lightly before resting her head on his chest on arm at her side, the other opposite her face. She listened to his heart quiet, feeling him stroke her hair slowly. They listened. The loud crunch of the garbage truck being fed by the grizzly bearded men trash men echoed in the alleyway below them. The bum stirred in his cardboard box, a cat hissed, a neighboring building window slammed shut. They rested there together in silence, drinking in the sounds of the city. She pulled the soft afghan off the back of the couch and laid it over most of herself and half way up his chest. She closed her eyes and snuggled closer into his warmth. He stroked her hair softly, whispering sweet nothings to her as she fell asleep in his arms, basking in the hazy late night heat.