The Wine is Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

Helen stepped away from Kim and declared, "I need some cock in my pussy!"

Kim looked over and said with a large smile on her face, "Well looks like you have two large ones to pick from so which one are you wanting tonight?"

Helen stood in front of us both stroking our cock as if she were sizing us up so to speak, and without letting go of our cocks she turned to kiss Bill saying, "Goodnight honey, have fun, I will!"

Still holding onto my cock Helen lead me back into the bedroom, Bill and Kim followed only to pick up one of the buckets with a half bottle of wine and left the room. Helen sprawled across the bed with her empty glass in one hand I picked up the bottle from our chiller to refill her glass. As I did droplets on cold ice water dripped onto her arm, judging from her reaction she liked it, which gave me an idea.

Placing the bottle back into the chiller I took a large ice cube from the bucket then leaning over Helen I let it drip on one nipple, she almost spilled her wine. She sat up just enough to take a drink then handed the glass to me, I set aside with mine. Helen laid back and allowed me to tease and please her with the ice until it was melted, that was when I replaced cold with heat, my mouth, lips, and tongue.

Helen looked up at me and said, "We have the rest of the night to ourselves they are sleeping in the other bedroom tonight so I am all yours!"

At that point I was so Horney and ready to fuck, but like Helen said we have all night, so I took my time. I worked my way all over her body caressing, kissing, licking and rubbing until she was putty in my hands. It was then I worked on the more sensitive parts, licking and nibbling on her nipples until they stood out proud. Kissing my way down I gently spread her leg to find her pussy was shiny and wet, I smiled, and at that point I knew I was doing a good job. Slowly I traced a finger around her soft wet lips making her moan I added to the pleasure by flicking my tongue on her lips avoiding her clit at this point. Helen was squirming a lot now and I knew she was close to cumming.

Helen could take no more she needed cock in her pussy now! How did I know, she pushed me over onto my back and said, "I need your cock in me now!"

Helen climbed atop me gripping my cock with one hand sinking it into her very wet pussy, and then proceeded to bounce up and down on it which made a distinct slapping sound. Her tits were bouncing so I just reached up and gave them a squeeze and nipple pinch. Helen's cries of pleasure grew louder and louder as she rode my cock hard.

Helen was screaming at this point, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

And in fact she was doing the fucking she rode me so hard I thought my cock was going to break! I pulled on her nipples again making her scream.

"O God, O God!" The pace got faster, "Oh Fuck I'm GOING TO CUM!"

Helen bathed my balls with her cum, so much so that I could feel it running over my cock and balls and even down to my ass crack. That sensation sent me over the edge, I flooded her tunnel with my load of cum, and shooting so hard my balls ached afterward. It had to be the best fuck of my life, and I was proud that Helen thought so also. At least that was what she said once we could speak again, of which it took some time after Helen rolled off of me. We were both breathless!

Helen and I fucked all night long off and on between wine sipping and a brief rest now and then way past sun-up until we finally passed out. The next morning was something else, but that's another story.

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers
12