The Wine Tasting Ch. 02

Story Info
This is the conclusion of The Wine tasting.
6.8k words
3.55
6.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

This is the conclusion of the Wine Tasting party. At dinner Craig hinted at the activity after dinner.

The catering crew arrived at about 5:30 and most of the members of the group were in their rooms; resting or making love. Craig showed the chef the kitchen and went back to be with Cathy. It took a little longer to get the meal ready and everyone sat in the living room having cocktails. Finally the meal was ready. Lobster tail and beef fillet, was on the menu. Two wines a white and red. Robert whispered to Victoria that he was glad that she insisted that they stayed. After desert the group moved outside to allow the catering crew to clean up. The Chef walked outside and said goodbye. The crew got in the van and soon the group was alone.

"Ok Craig what are you going to do to amuse us this evening," said Glenda.

"Well we are out in the woods so we can tell stories but instead of ghost stories, let's tell erotic stories. Nothing is off limits. We will all vote and decide who's the best," he replied.

"What does the best storyteller get?" asked Victoria.

"I will present the winner with a case of wine from the folks that hosted us," said Craig.

Everyone agreed to participate and decided to award cocks or pussies after each person told a story.

Craig opened the session. "This story is complete fiction it involves two people that met in the Virgin Islands. Frank was on a solo vacation. He happened be walking along a beach and became a voyeur. He stumbled on a clothing optional lagoon and he found himself surrounded by beautiful naked women. No one paid any attention to the stranger and he sat on a rock and observed the scene. One woman paused and looked him over. He retreated out of the group but continued to observe the scene. He moved to the road and continued his walk. He felt the presents of a young woman who followed him from the beach. She donned a top but it was open and her breasts were in view.

Frank turned around and their eyes met. He realized that he knew the woman. Chris, short for Chrystal and Frank were in high school together but lost touch over the years.

"I think you owe me lunch Frank."

"Chris what are you doing here, I haven't seen you in years," said Frank.

"I quit college and made my way out here and caught on as crew on a sailboat charter," said Chris

The pair started moving toward a local place that is famous for burgers. Chris and Frank caught up on each other's activities. Frank explained that he was recovering from a failed relationship. The woman that he dated was cheating on him, and announced that she was getting married, to someone else. Chris also explained that she ran away from an abusive relationship, and figured that this was far enough.

"I am staying at the Royal Lagoon Inn if you want to go out tonight," said Frank.

It was agreed that they would meet at 7:00 that evening and they parted with Frank walking back to his hotel. At the appointed hour they met in the lobby and took a taxi to a restaurant/Club suggested by Chris. After dinner and a few dances, Frank got a taxi and Chris directed the driver to a somewhat run down apartment building near the marina.

"Come on silly I won't bite." Said Chris.

She directed them to a second floor flat. It was little more than a motel room with a small kitchen. Frank sat on the threadbare couch while Chris got them two bottles of beer. She sat next to Frank, and they sipped the beer.

"Isn't this where you put your moves on me Frank?"

"Is this where you stay when you are not on the boat?"

"I'm out a week or two and in for a few days to allow me to wash and take care of other things. I don't need much and it is cheap," said Chris.

Frank slipped his hand under her shirt and was pleasantly surprised to find no bra. He massaged her tits and moved a hand down to her pussy. Frank waited for the objections but none came. He leaned over and their lips met.

Chris got up and went to the bed, "If you are going to fuck me I need to get ready," she said as she removed her clothing. Frank stood and loosened his belt letting his pants drop to the floor. He slipped out of his shoes and removed his shirt.

"Your still looking good Frank," said Chris.

"The same can be said for you; all that sailing has toned your body," said Frank.

He approached the bed and Chris reached and grasped his cock and slid a rubber on his engorged member. She opened her legs and he approached bringing the head of his cock to the entrance to her pussy. He would have preferred being nude, but the rubber transmitted the heat of her cunt stimulating him to fuck his old friend. Chris maneuvered him to the bottom and thrust her cunt up and back on his pole. Her breasts waved in front of his face. Several times he felt her vagina clamp down on his rubber-covered cock. Frank moved to gain the top position and started to move his cock in and out of her pussy. One massive thrust and he felt his cock release filling the condom. They both collapsed in a heap; Frank fell out of her pussy and they kissed.

Frank slipped down and used his tongue to explore pussy. She climaxed again.

"Someone taught you well," said Chris.

Chris got off the bed and retrieved more beers. She handed one to Frank and sat next to him. She slipped the rubber off his now flaccid cock. They kissed again.

"You must have had some idea to come out here, find a rich woman to live off of?" said Chris.

"Maybe find a poor sailor girl get her knocked up and leave, no I am not that mean. I just came here to relax if something happens I will go with it. I have no job because the woman I was dating was my boss. I didn't fit her idea of husband material. There is a help wanted sign at the hotel, so I put in an application. I am far enough away that my past sins will not matter," said Frank.

They talked into the night and eventually fell asleep. It was morning when Chris probed Frank's ass and he woke with a start and found his cock in her mouth.

"The one thing that I did not accomplish," said Chris between licks. She brought Frank off and stood walked over to the sink and spit out his cum. She kissed Frank and allowed him to fondle her breasts. Chris stood and kissed Frank.

"Frank my friend I hate to kick you out but I have a trip starting later today and I need to get ready, but I will look you up when I get back. "

Craig waited for the reaction from the group. Cathy took charge and poled the group; Robert gave it two cocks. "You should have had another full sex scene." Glenda gave it three cocks; "For something created on the spur of the moment it was good." "I'm sorry I can only give it two cocks said Victoria I needed to know what Chris looked like; blond naked pussy large breasts, these are important details." Debra gave the story two cocks with out comments, and Cathy gave it three.

Cathy got up and walked inside and returned with a bottle of single malt and a set of glasses. "I hope that this stimulates some libido," she said.

Cathy started the next story. "Fred bought his wife a group sex S&M experience. The event was held at a large ranch house in the middle of nowhere. A limo picked them up and transported them to the location. Vanessa could either wear a toga or spandex dominatrix outfit. She decided to wear the toga; Fred wore the toga as well. They entered the main room where a couple was in the center of the room making love. The male was very well endowed and he was fucking the lady like they were going to die. There was a woman and man standing beside the couple with what looked like old buggy whips applying strokes to the man's butt. Vanessa groped the first male that walked by. Because she was wearing a gold toga the male was required to stop and allow Vanessa to have her way. She directed her husband to lift the man's toga and she took his cock in her mouth. Her fingers invaded his ass and she was rewarded with a load of cum in her mouth. Around the room were large pots with various switches; she grabbed one and she directed him to grab his ankles. Three quick strokes were applied to the stranger's ass. She dismissed the man but started to massage Fred's equipment.

A woman dressed as a dominatrix walked up and asked to see Fred's equipment. Vanessa lifted his toga. The dominatrix commanded Fred to go his knees and suck his wife's pussy. After some time passed she whispered to Vanessa and grabbed Fred and they walked to the center of the room. She removed his toga and displayed him to the crowd. Another woman got up and sat on the bench. The dominatrix moved Fred to the woman who put his cock in her mouth. The woman in spandex grabbed a switch and while he was getting a blowjob she tanned his ass.

Vanessa stopped another male and opened her toga and her legs. The young man brought his cock to the entrance to her cunt and slipped in. "Fuck me well and I will go easy on you." Vanessa said.

He was so bad that she had him on all fours and laid five swats on his bare ass. Frank came up beside her and began to suck on his wife's cunt. In the background some woman was butchering Shakespeare "A cock A cock my country for a cock. The whole room erupted in laughter.

Vanessa took her husband by the arm and they went to another part of the house where the private rooms were located. The room had a bed and a bare light bulb; there was a set of restraints hanging from the ceiling. Frank moved between Vanessa's legs and sucked on her pussy. His hands massaged her tits concentrating on her hard nipples. Vanessa took his cock in her mouth and when he was ready she directed his cock to her cunt. "I haven't had a good fuck all night and I know that you know how to push my buttons." Frank brought her off three times before he released a gusher of cum. With that I think that I will end the story but I could pick it up again."

"The point of the story was that they were better together than in an artificial setting," said Glenda.

"Maybe but how many cocks," said Debra.

"Well Vanessa only got two cocks but the story rates three pussies in my book," said Glenda.

"I guess a pussy is equal to a cock," said Robert.

"No Pussies are better than cocks," said Debra with a slight laugh.

"Craig, you are going to have a hell of a honeymoon, with her imagination," said Victoria.

"I am going to Google S&M experiences. Four cocks by the way," said Craig.

Everyone in the group looked at him "I live with her," said Craig as the group laughed.

Victoria gave the story three cocks, Robert gave it three, and Debra gave the story three pussies. Robert gave the story three cocks.

Glenda stood and moved to the table and refilled her scotch glass. "Two women worked together. They went out to dinner together and worked out together. But didn't socialize accept for company parties. Everyone in the office knew that Brenda was a lesbian. She did not hide it, but did not make a point of it. She was a tall woman with long brown hair and very erect boobs. Donna and Brenda were at the health club after work one evening, and after an intensive workout they both went to the dressing room. Brenda was proud of her body, which is why she worked out three to four days a week.

She was in the shower stall when Donna came and stood beside her. Donna was almost as tall as Brenda but very lean. A large mound of black pussy hair set off her fair complexion. While not large her breasts were adequate enough to turn heads in the office. She grabbed the soap and washcloth from Brenda's hands and washed her friend. She stepped back to allow Brenda to rinse off. Brenda washed her friend putting a dollop of shampoo and concentrated on the woman's pussy. Brenda used her hands to probe her friend's pussy and ass. She stopped and kissed Donna. Brenda shut the water off and the two embraced and kissed. They walked out and grabbed robes provided by the club. They were alone in the dressing room.

"I never knew that you were gay?" said Brenda.

"I don't know if I am but your body fascinates me," responded Donna.

Brenda embraced her friend and directed her to her breasts. "I want my tits sucked," said Brenda.

Donna's tongue brushed the nipple of her friend's breast. She gradually took more and more of Brenda's breast in her mouth. She stopped on one and moved over to the other and repeated.

The two women were working each other over on the couch when the door opened. A tall well-muscled woman dressed in a one of the club's robes stood over them. "What are you two doing?" she said.

"None of you business Maggie," said Brenda.

The woman dropped her robe displaying her well-developed breasts. Brenda got up and kissed Maggie, her hand moved to the woman's breasts. Donna stood and kissed Maggie and her hand moved between her legs. All three women moved to the couch and Brenda pulled down Maggie's Bikini pants, exposing her pussy. Brenda tongued her vulva. Maggie's breathing began to deepen, as she got closer to climax. Donna was sucking on Maggie's tits lapping up the left over salt from the woman's workout. Maggie's hands found the pussy of Donna and several fingers were inserted in her love hole. All three women had earth-shattering orgasms, and collapsed in a heap on the sofa.

Donna was the first to revive and she kissed Brenda and Maggie and left the workout center. Her boyfriend was waiting at home and she wanted to suck on his member.

"Is she your new lover?" asked Maggie.

"No just a friend who wanted to experiment," replied Brenda. She dived into Maggie's pussy trying to bring her friend off again."

There was a round of applause when Glenda sat down. Craig gave the story three pussies. Victoria thought she hit the mark and gave it four pussies. Cathy decided that three was the correct number. Debra gave the story four and a half pussies. Robert was the last and went with the group and gave it three Pussies.

To every one's surprise Robert was the next storyteller. "Two friends graduated high school and attended a small college about a hundred miles from their home. Lacy wanted to become a nurse and the college had a good program. Buck was attending the school to get his requirements out of the way before moving to the major university in the state. His goal was to attend law school.

The two knew each other but did not socialize until they found each other at the college. Buck kept up his reputation as a "lady's man" by boasting to his friends about several conquests from home. But as folks say in west Texas he was all hat and no cattle. There were whispers that Buck could not perform when needed.

Lacy was a beautiful woman, tall well proportions blond with well-developed breasts. Lacy despite her appearance buried her nose in her books and rarely went out. She lost her virginity right after high school. She kept up the relationship for a while but it soon fizzled. At school she was not a social butterfly.

Buck and Lacy ran into each other from time to time on campus but just to say hello. Finally one day Buck asked Lacy out for dinner. She agreed and on the date Buck picked up Lacy and they went to dinner. They had a good time and Buck dropped Lacy off where she was living. About a week later Buck called and invited Lacy out to a movie. That date went well with Buck planting a kiss on her lips. There were a few more dates each going well. They parted when the college went on holiday break. Even though they live close they did not see each other during the break. Buck carried on with some of his high school girl friends.

When school resumed, Lacy called Buck and invited him to her apartment for dinner. Buck agreed but his anxiety kicked in and he did not know what would happen. Buck brought a decent bottle of wine that he had a friend buy for him. When he arrived Lacy greeted him in a pants suit with a top with a low-neck line. The top was translucent and Buck could see that she was not wearing a bra. Dinner went well as Lacy was a great cook. Taking their wine glasses they sat on the couch in Lace's living room.

After some nervous conversation Buck slipped his hand under her shirt. He gently touched her nipples and massaged her breasts. This went on for more minutes than Lacy could stand. She invaded his crotch by lowering his fly and slipping her hand in finding a flaccid penis.

"Buck you have the foreplay almost right, but I expected something stronger between your legs," said Lacy.

Buck did not have a reply to this verbal attack on his manhood, he thought about fleeing like he had in the past.

"Every time I am with a woman I get like this, Lacy. I want to perform you are a beautiful woman, but I can't. Please don't kick me out," said Buck.

"Well you're not leaving here until I achieve orgasm or two, and I know that we can work this out," she replied.

Lacy stood and pulled her clothing off displaying a tall slender body with a naked pussy. Buck's fears went into overdrive at the sight of her. He started thinking of ways to get away but he could not figure out how to escape.

Lacy grabbed his wrist and pulled him off the couch. His pants were around his ankles followed by his briefs. She pushed him back on the couch and pulled his shoes off. She grabbed his clothing and walked to the closet and threw them in and closed the door.

"There you will need to deal with me, darling," said Lacy as she walked back to where Buck was sitting.

Much to his surprise his cock was showing signs of life. The only time that happened was when he was alone. Lacy moved her hand to his thigh and began to move it from his knee to his crotch. She leaned down and kissed the head of his erect cock.

"Don't go away," said Lacy as she got up and walked into her bedroom. She returned with several condom packets. The first one she opened was not lubed and did not have any spermicide. She slipped it over his cock and quickly followed it with her mouth. With gentle bites she stimulated his organ and was surprised by its continued growth. She continued to suck on his latex covered cock until he shot filling the rubber.

"Now that was unexpected," said Lacy. She continued manipulate his cock trying to build an erection.

Buck found his friend's lips and they kissed. It was the only response he could come up with. The experience of having his cock in a woman's mouth was exciting. He had never felt a full climax even when he was alone in his apartment.

Buck decided to take control and stood. "Let's do it in a bed Lacy," said Buck.

Lacy stood and grasped his cock and picked up the condom packets. She led him to the bedroom. She pushed him on the bed. "Buck you are going to learn how to make love to a woman before the night is over."

"Suck my cock with out a rubber please." Buck asked.

Lacy pulled a condom out of a packet and put it on her index finger. She knelt down and grasped his cock and she inserted the rubber-covered finger in his bunghole.

"No mister you are not in control, do you understand? I need practice in anal exams," she said with a smile on her face. Her finger was up to the second knuckle.

Buck's face was contorted by the invasion of his behind. But it got the results that Lacy wanted as his cock was again fully erect. Lacy decided that she could suck on his cock with out protection. Her tongue painted the length of his cock. She went down several times but she kept her hand on the base making sure that he did not cum. The feeling of her mouth on his cock more that he could stand. She discarded the rubber from her finger and ripped another condom packet and applied it to his cock. This one was lubricated. She crawled up to his mouth and kissed him, while her fingers directed his cock into her pussy. She slowly descended taking his entire length in her pussy.

"Buck I want you to move to the top," said Lacy.

They rotated and Buck was on top. He began to move his cock in and out of her pussy.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12