The Wine Tasting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"Slowly, Slowly Buck don't rush," said Lacy as she brushed his back. Lacy's breathing changed as she started to cum. She locked Buck in an embrace and even through the condom felt her fluid flood her pussy and cock. She quieted down but he continued to move his cock.

"Thank you Buck, that was great. Keep going," Lacy whispered.

Buck feeling more confident increased his force. He concentrated on every stroke of his cock. Buck put both hands on her shoulders and continued to fuck increasing the speed of his strokes. He knew that he was almost to his own erotic crises and continued to fuck Lacy. He exploded with his cock filling the rubber with his cum. He lay beside her and kissed her lips and tits.

The pair began to catch their breaths. Buck embraced Lacy and their mouths met in a long kiss. They awoke and sat up in bed.

"I thought you were the Casanova of our high school Buck at least that was your reputation?"

"I thought that Lacy Gibbons was a choir girl even though she has the body of a porn actress," replied Buck.

They both laughed, "We all put on appearances to hide something," said Lacy

They embraced and went to sleep. They continued to see each other though out the semester."

Another round of applause followed when Robert finished, "Best story so far." said Craig.

"Was this autobiographical did you have performance issues in College?" asked Cathy.

"I thought you were a currency trader not a psychologist," replied Robert.

"Don't dodge the question dear," said Victoria,

"It is all fiction I think that my wife can attest that I perform when asked," replied Robert.

There were a few more comments from the group but the consensus was that the story was rated at 4.5 cocks.

Victoria stood and poured a measure of liquid courage and faced the group. "Mary decided that she needed a break from Kevin, and packed her hiking gear and took off to a popular state park. She bought several nights in the backcountry camping area that required walking a few miles to get to the campground. She parked and consulted the map, after plotting her route; she saddled up with her gear and started walking.

The sun was about at noon when she started and Mary felt that she could reach a campsite before night. She followed the trail and soon came to a semi-improved area with developed campsites. The area fronted on a lake so there was the possibility for some swimming. Several tents were already set up and Mary felt safe pitching her tent here. There was an empty spot that was semi-secluded; so she dropped her pack and started to pitch her tent.

When the tent was up she put her sleeping bag inside and decided to check out the lake. She walked over to the area where folks were swimming and noticed that the women were topless. She figured that the men were swimming in the nude. So she sat and removed her shoes and the rest of her clothing and walked into the water. It was cold at first but she gradually got use to the water. She paddled around checking out the others in the lake.

Several men swam up to here and introduced themselves to her. The water was clear enough that she could make out the men's equipment. No one really put a move on her so she walked out and gathered her clothing and went back to her campsite. She sat on her poncho air-drying her body when a nice looking man approached.

"I'd cover up but I don't feel like it," Mary said

"I could be uncouth and say I like the view, but I like the view, my name is Mark."

"I like honesty," said Mary.

Mark was standing with out a shirt showing perfect pects. He had a decent haircut and a slight beard. He was wearing shorts that barely covered anything.

"Why don't you loose that cover," said Mary.

Mark opened the button on top of the fly and dropped the pants to the ground. His crotch consisted of a cock two balls and a significant amount of hair. Mark looked over Mary and saw a woman who was well proportioned with pert breasts and a shaved pussy. She had a head of red hair that draped over her breasts.

"If you don't have any plans, my friends and I are camped over this row of bushes and would enjoy your company for dinner," said Mark.

"Well if you are serving something other than a glorified MRE I would love to join you. What is the dress code?"

"We're easy going, come as you are," replied Mark.

He turned and walked away displaying a very beautiful butt.

"You're better looking walking away, Mark," said Mary.

Mary put on a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt and joined the group on the other side of the bush-line. There were two guys and one woman in the group and Mary figured out why Mark paid her a visit. Guy and Marline were a couple and Mark was the odd man out. The group's tent could fit two comfortably, but three would be interesting. Mary sat next to mark and looked him over. He was tall, had a head with blondish brown hair. His equipment that she saw earlier was impressive.

Marline was stirring a pot of soup, Guy was cutting a baguette; Mary brought her own bowl and silverware. Marline started serving and filled Mary's dish. After sampling Mary complemented Marline on the soup. She put her arm on Mark's shoulder and whispered, "If you needed a place to sleep all you needed to do was ask."

"I just wanted to invite you to dinner, after I saw you in the lake, but if you are offering to let me in your tent I will take it," said Mark.

The group talked in to the night aided by some good box wine that they brought. Guy and Marline decided to sleep and that left Mary and Mark looking at each other. Mark leaned over and kissed Mary and felt up her breasts through the shirt.

"I am in the mood Mark but I would like to do it at my campsite," said Mary as she stood and removed her shirt. Mark grabbed his sleeping bag and pad. They walked over to Mary's tent and climbed in. Mark laid out his bedding and got settled. Mary pulled her shorts off and slipped her hand into Mark's shorts and was pleased to find an erect cock. Mary unbuttoned the top button and opened the zipper. Mark lifted off the ground and allowed her to pull his shorts off. Mark's cock was hard and pointing at his navel.

Mary's hand gently stroked Mark's erect member she tweaked his balls. She leaned over and kissed the crown and took his length into his mouth. The warmth of his cock felt nice on her tongue. She continued to use her hands to massage Mark's cock. He began to breath deeply and she again took his cock in her mouth she took his deluge in her mouth.

Mary poked her head out of the tent and spit. "Sorry but I don't like the taste," she said.

Then why did you let me cum in your mouth?" ask Mark.

"I didn't want a mess in my tent, and I like the feeling of power and you sir are powerful," replied Mary.

The pair kissed and Mark got a hint of the flavor of his cum. Mary's hand was busy massaging his member coaxing it back to life. Mark moved on top of Mary and began to suck on her breasts. His hands snuck down to her pussy and massaged her labia.

"One good suck deserved another," said Mark as he moved down and applied his tongue to her pussy and inhaled her feminine odors. His tongue brushed her clit. Mary jumped and Mark applied his tongue again. Two fingers replaced his tongue and he continued to massage her hot spot.

Mark brought his cock to the entrance of Mary's cunt and put the key in the lock. "You feel nice," said Mary.

Mark kissed her and began to fuck Mary, slowly and very deliberately. Soon he felt a climax coming on and he flooded Mary's cunt with his cum. He rolled off of her breathing hard. Mary rolled on her side with her arm supporting her head. Her free hand massaged his flaccid cock.

"Mark, you need to make sure the lady is satisfied before you go off like a Roman candle."

"You're amazing you let me in your tent with out knowing me; you have sex with someone who could be a murderer," said Mark.

"I figured you were safe because of the folks you were with. Also there is the matter of the Beretta I have under my sleeping bag,"

There was a stunned look on Mark. "I am a police detective, I am required to be armed," said Mary.

Mark became hard again and mounted Mary and this time she came off three times before Mark climaxed. When Mary woke the next morning the tent was empty. There was a business card with Marks name and phone number. Mark and his friends moved on down the trail."

The group applauded when Victoria finished. She stood and refilled her glass and sat back down. The consensus of the group was four cocks. Everyone commented on the surprise conclusion.

Debra was the last storyteller and she decided to remove her top before she started. This guaranteed that at least all the men would have their eyes on her. She started her story by naming the tropes used earlier. "We heard the encounter in the Caribbean trope; the encounter at the health club; the S&M party trope; meeting at college and the woman breaking down a man's shell; the last was the meeting at the campground, all are good stories. My challenge is to tell a story with a different trope.

Delia and Barbara were on a small charter boat heading for an island off the coast of Maine. On the island was the house that Delia rented for the month. She hoped that she could finish up her novel as her editor was encouraging her to get it finished. Barbara just wanted to get away from their home and have a change of scenery. Barbara recently left a job with a high-pressure boss that was killing her.

The couple was embracing as the boat came up to the dock. The captain helped the women move their gear and supplies from the boat to the dock. There were two wagons on the dock that allowed the women to get their equipment to the house. The house was on the highest point on the island. It was a two story Victorian with three bedrooms. It could have been used as a setting for a horror movie. Brenda had the code to the lock on the front door. After getting their stuff in the house they explored the second floor and decided which bedroom that they would use. On the first floor Brenda decided to use the den as her office. She started to setup her computer while Barbara loaded their provisions in the kitchen.

The sun was going down and Barbara mixed a pitcher of martinis and brought one to Delia. The two women sat on the porch that ran the front of the house.

"Thank you for coming with me, darling," said Brenda.

"You knew the situation I was in, any escape was welcome," replied Barbara.

Delia and Barbara were in their late thirties; they have been together for almost ten years. They married a year ago. There was some tension in the relationship as Delia was thinking about having a child but Barbara's job kept her from thinking about a family.

"You want dinner? You realize that Cici is not here so you're stuck with my cooking," said Barbara.

"Yes I realize that you are cooking. I am going to look over my notes. Surprise me Barb."

The women parted and Barbara went to the kitchen and Brenda went to her office to continue setting it up. Barbara finished making dinner and Delia joined her in the kitchen.

"I want to make mad love to you for bringing me here," said Barbara.

"You're not upset that there is no night-life?" asked Delia.

"I play the social scene because of my job; don't get me wrong I enjoy the parties but I needed a change," said Barbara.

Delia took the plates and glasses and put them in the dishwasher. She leaned over Barbara who was still nursing her wine and kissed her.

"I will see you in a few minutes," said Brenda.

"Barbara finished her wine and went to find her wife. Delia was in their bedroom undressing. Barbara got behind her wife and started playing with her ample breasts. Barbara's hands moved all over her nude body. She kissed Brenda's ear, and her tongue licked behind Brenda's ear.

Delia spun around and found her wife's lips. Her tongue explored the other woman's mouth. Brenda started to unbutton Barbara's shirt and unclipped her bra, releasing her wife's breasts. She separated and finished undressing. She joined Brenda on the bed, the women embraced and engaged in a long kiss.

"Let me suck your cunt, baby," said Delia.

Delia slipped down between Barbara's legs and began kissing the inner thighs of her wife. She moved from her knee to her pussy. She licked around her wife's pussy finding her clit. Barbara climaxed and Brenda moved up and embraced her and their lips met in a long kiss.

Delia awoke shivering with the cold air. She got off the bed and draped the covers over Barbara. She climbed in next to her wife and fell asleep.

The pair eased into a routine love making in the morning before breakfast. Delia spent the morning writing broke for lunch and wrote for three hours in the afternoon. She reported to Barbara that she was making progress.

Barbara used one of the bedrooms on the second floor for her office they were lucky that the house had Internet so she used link-in to scout out consulting opportunities or jobs. She sent an email to a friend who worked for the Oilmen the local football team. He responded with an offer of an interview when she was back in town.

Delia climbed the stairs and came into the room where Barbara was sitting. She popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and poured a glass for Barbara.

"I like Champagne but what is this all in honor of?" asked Barbara.

"I finished the book, sent the last chapters to Madelyn, now it is in her hands," replied Delia.

"Until she sends it back asking for corrections," said Barbara as she sipped on the wine.

"Why do you have to spoil everything?" said Delia.

"Sorry, but I have news also, Bob Bell emailed me and wants me to interview with the Oilmen, when we get back, " said Barbara.

"Then we both have something to celebrate, Let's go to the mainland and have a good dinner," said Brenda.

"Can we get the boat to come over tonight?" asked Barbara.

"Better that that, there is a motorized skiff in the boat house that we can use," said Delia,

Barbara did all the driving for the couple accept when they hired a car, she was worried about Delia steering a boat; knowing how badly she drove. Brenda poured Barbara another glass of champagne and the pair toasted their good luck. The two women finished the bottle and Brenda went to change. Barbara continued to look over her email and then got up and went to dress. She went over all that could go wrong; the boat wouldn't start or it stalled half way across the bay.

The women walked to the boat house and climbed aboard. Delia was able to get the motor to start and the glided out of the boathouse. She pointed the bow of the boat toward the lights of the town. They crossed the two miles with out any problems and tied up at the marina where they boarded the boat that carried them to the island.

They found what passed for a white tablecloth restaurant and were seated. They ordered cocktails and split a bottle of wine with dinner. The chef had a chocolate desert that was famous and they ordered a bottle of champagne. After dinner Barbara ordered two brandies and after that neither woman could stand let alone pilot a boat. Next to the restaurant was a hotel housed in a four-story building. Some how they came to the conclusion that they needed to spend the night.

They were able to get a suite on the top floor and ordered another bottle of champagne as a nightcap. The bottle came but stayed capped as both women passed out.

Delia woke up with her wife between her legs eating her pussy. "That is a marvelous way to wake up," said Delia. Both women were hung-over but were able to stand under the shower in the large bathroom. Delia put Barbara on the bed and got between her wife's legs and began to suck on Barbara's pussy repaying the favor from earlier in the morning.

"Do you want to leave today or finish the month on the island?" asked Delia.

"Darling, I am not ready to get back to the grind just yet but thanks for asking," replied Barbara.

Delia picked up her cell phone and called the charter service and booked a trip to the island for 11:00. She explained that they would need to tow the skiff back to the island. The arrangements made the women fell on the bed in a long embrace. Barbara massaged Delia's flanks with her finger invading her wife's ass every once in a while. Brenda sucked her wife's tongue into her mouth and would not let go. Both women climaxed and fell asleep. They woke up and dressed in time to meet their ride to the island."

Glenda kissed Debra when she finished and Craig rose and announced that all three couples would get a case of wine from the company. He took Cathy in his arms and kissed her and they walked back into the house. The other two couples followed.

In the privacy of their room Cathy freed Craig's cock and sucked on it until he came filling her mouth with cum.

"Darling do you want me to tie you to the bed posts and give you some swats?"

"No I just want to make love simple love."

That is what they did. In the other rooms in the house the other couples were making love.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12