The Wine was a Bad Idea

Story Info
From a wife's point of view...
5k words
3.88
33.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine was a bad idea.

You know you shouldn't have the third glass but it's been such a long week and it just makes dinner so much nicer. He keeps pushing you to have another no matter how much you say no. Of course, you're not fighting him too hard either. But you didn't like the smug look in his eyes when he stared right into yours as he told the waitress, "Give her one more, she's going need it." You wonder how often the wait staff has to listen to little jokes and innuendos shared between couples. Do they keep notes on the one-liners and bad jokes they hear? Do they keep the best and use them on their own dates. Or, more likely, do they just roll their eyes as they trudge back to their stations?

You were already feeling good with the second glass but the third really brings it home. The food was good and relaxing and now you can feel the airplane in your head making a slow, easy landing in Happytown, USA. The efficient, sensible stewardess who usually runs the show was suddenly replaced by a 20-something blonde with a really short skirt.

"We'd like to welcome you to Happytown," she squeaks out from lungs that are straining the buttons on her blouse. "The local time here is half-past Forget-Your-Inhibitions P.M. The Local temperature is a personal favorite, 69 degrees," she giggles with a hand over her mouth, "...with a light breeze blowing in from the Forget-About-Kids-For-Ten-Minutes-West. Feel free to remove your panties and frolic about the cabin."

You tell him that it's getting late and you both need to get home to relieve the baby-sitter. Without looking at you he puts a credit card down on the check and tells you, "Oh, I hit her with an extra bill or two and told her she was spending the night. I have plans for us."

You ask what the plans are but he keeps quiet as he takes you by the arm and leads you out of the restaurant. "From this moment on," he says, "you will do exactly as you are told. If you speak without being spoken to you'll be punished. If you don't do what you're told you'll be punished. If you hesitate you'll be punished. I've been planning this all week so do what you're told and I won't have to get rough."

"What if I like it rough?" you ask, smiling.

He smiles back and slides his hand from your arm to the back of your neck. He puts his fingers in your hair and starts to pull tightly. Anyone looking on would think you're just a couple feeling romantic, but it hurts. Using your hair like a pair of reins, he leads you behind the restaurant to a secluded corner. He makes you face the wall without letting go of your hair. He pulls back further so you have to look up, exposing your neck. You can hear a couple of employees talking and joking close by. They must be right around the corner taking a smoke break.

Your ass explodes with sharp pain as he spanks your four times in rapid succession. You stifle a cry with your hands worried that somebody will hear and come investigate. He's never hit you this hard in all the years you've been playing this game. These were not love taps. These were meant to hurt. He puts his lips to your ear and says, "I told you to shut the fuck up unless I give you permission. Do you understand me?" You nod your head to agree, not trusting yourself to speak. He's actually scaring you a little but you can feel your nipples tingle as they crinkle up underneath your bra. He lets go of your hair and orders you to turn around.

"I wasn't planning on getting rough so early but you obviously don't like the easy way. So let me go over the rules again. Speak when spoken to. Do as you are told when you are told. Argue with me or hesitate and I will make sure your ass is so sore you won't sit down for a week. I will NOT have my plans ruined because of your inhibitions. Do I make myself clear?"

You get as far as, "Ok but..." when your head rocks back as he slaps you. You are actually shocked more than angry or scared. He hit you. He actually fucking hit you! You get ready to lay into him and tell him exactly where he can put his plans when you hear footsteps come around the corner. He grabs your face in both hands and kisses you deeply. You hear an "Oh, sorry," mumbled out of the dark and the footsteps disappear back around the corner followed by quiet laughter. He pushes you against the wall despite your best effort to force him away. He looks you in the eye and says, "Babe, this can't work if you won't play along."

Your brain says that punching him in the chest and storming away is the best response. Then you notice the blonde stewardess in your head. She lost her skirt at some point and is now sitting on top of a random passenger with a smile. She seems to be dry-humping him to a happy oblivion. She's got a bottle of champagne in one hand and a loudspeaker mic in the other.

She happily announces, "The plane has come to a complete stop in Happytown. You may exit any old way you want and as always, thanks for flying Fuck-It-All Airways!"

You find it hard to look your husband in the eyes as you say quietly, "Yes, sir."

"What was that?"

"Yes, sir," you say a little more loudly.

"I want your panties off right now," he says as he steps back to watch.

With a nervous glance around you start to reach up under your dress when he says, "Stop! I want to see your pussy. Pull your dress up while you take them off. I want to see what kind of shape things are in down there."

You glance at the corner where the voices are still chatting while you pull your dress up above your hips. You snag your fingers into your panty top and slide them down off your body as quickly as you can, nervous that whoever came over before might peek again. He holds his hand out for your panties and snaps his fingers. You step forward to hand them to him and pull down your dress. He snaps his fingers once more and motions for you to lift your dress again. You feel a little angry but you don't want to ruin the game so you do as you're told. He nods approvingly when he sees you're freshly groomed. Smooth skin with a small landing strip is the fashion you've been keeping lately. You're glad you touched up with a razor that morning in the shower. Otherwise he might punish you for being unkempt down there.

He moves a little closer and tells you that he can't see enough. He flicks on a small flashlight from his keychain and tells you to spread your legs wider. The light shines right between your legs as your thighs move apart. Anybody walking around the building now would have quite a nice view. You're hands are on your dress, ready to pull the material down to cover your body at a moment's notice.

"I'm still not seeing what I want. Turn around and face the wall."

"He's going too far with this," you think to yourself.

You feel nervous but excited; you love how much he always wants to see your pussy. His need for your body; to see it, touch it, to taste it has never wavered in all the years you've been together. You can feel your body wake up as juices start to flow pleasantly between your legs. He tells you to bend over and put your hands on the wall. You are painfully aware of the cool breeze that is rolling over your pussy. It's making your nipples hard again. He steps close and runs his hands over the goose bumps that have formed all over your ass cheeks. He steps back and it becomes obvious from the shadows dancing on the wall in front of you that he's using the flashlight again.

"Things look really good from this angle. I'm pleased with your ass but I'm still not seeing everything I need to see. Turn around and squat down."

You do as told and squat down with your back on the wall. You spread your knees wide so he can see your lips. You can really feel the breeze sliding over your lips where they are wet. The feeling sends a chill up your spine. You know how much he loves to stare at you though you will never understand men's need to stare at a vagina. He snaps a picture with his cell-phone.

"One more for my collection," he remarks and he snaps a couple more shots. "I love to jerk off to pictures of your pussy when I can't have the real thing. You look so delicious like that but I'm still missing something," he muses. "I know; tits. I want to see your tits right now. Get that bra off. " You start to unhook your bra under your shirt when he stops you. "No, no. Get the shirt off then you may remove your bra. Do it!"

"Kill Him!" is all you can think and you check the back of the building again for any peeping eyes. Thank God for the tree line between this building and the next hiding you from sight in that direction. As quickly as you can you pull of your top and yank off your bra. Your nipples jump up to their full length when the air hits them. You can feel them ache to be squeezed.

"Is that better?" you ask. His eyes snap up from your tits to look at you.

"Turn around!" he snaps. You realize your mistake too late and he's angry. "Put your hands on the wall."

You bend over. You don't have to wait long for the three quick, sharp blows that land on your bare ass.

"Do! Not! Speak!" He punctuates each work with another slap. You bite your lip in shame. Through the stinging pain is the dirty pleasure you feel between your legs from the punishment. It hurts but you want a few more slaps to shake your body.

"Yes, sir," you say. You're rewarded with two more sharp claps on your now sensitive skin. A small grunt escapes your lips and you smile because you know you can still control him like a puppet if you want to. He snaps some photos of your red ass then tells you to turn around. He takes your bra and takes a few photos of your hard, dark nipples. He tells you to put your shirt back on but to leave your nipples exposed. He makes you squat on the wall again with breasts and vulva out for the entire world to see. You can feel your pussy getting wetter by the minute. Your eyes dart to the front of the building when you hear a car door slam and voices. People are only 30 yards away!

"Before we move on do you need to pee after all that wine?" he asks. "I need you to be comfortable and I will not be interrupted by a bathroom break."

"I should probably use the restroom, sir," you say.

"No. No restroom. Let it go right here. I'm going to watch. Are you ready?"

"I don't think I can, not in front of you," you say.

"I won't ask a second time. You do this all the time at home so why is this different? Don't you want to please me?"

"I'll try," you say.

"'I'll try' what?"

"I'll try, sir"

He squats down a few feet from you to stare right at your pussy as you close your eyes and try to relax. You spread your feet wider to keep from making a mess on your shoes. You can't believe you're doing this but you let go and start to pee. Doing this at home when he's in the shower or brushing his teeth is one thing but this? You feel your cheeks go red as you squeeze until your bladder is empty.

When you finish he steps close to you, careful to avoid the puddle that's in the grass beneath you. "Don't move," he says. He pinches one of your nipples while he pulls some napkins from a pocket."Are you mine?" he asks.

"Yes, sir," you say.

"My plaything?"

"Yes, sir."

"My fuck toy?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, I like my toys clean," he says as he uses the napkins to dry your pussy. He takes his time and uses several to wipe up the thick cream you've made between your thighs thanks to the spanking. He produces a small bottle of hand cleanser and applies some to another napkin. With this he swipes your ass and vagina until he's satisfied you're clean. The cleanser leaves your bottom cool and tingling like a breath mint on your tongue. You look at the little bottle and wonder just how long he's been planning this night. He seems very prepared.

He helps you stand up and tells you it's time to go. You pull your clothes back into place as he takes you by the arm and moves you back to the parking lot. You are very aware of the lack of underwear especially when you catch a man walking into the restaurant staring right at your chest. You are regretting wearing the thin sweater that's showing your nipples to the world but thanks to the wine you actually like the attention. After peeing in front of a man like you did there's no reason to not let it all go, to act like a puppet when he pulls the strings. A very slutty puppet you think to yourself.

He guides you into the front seat and tells you that while in the car you will pull your dress around your waist. You realize anybody in a truck or tall SUV will be able to see your naked sex. The thought scares you but you feel your lips get wet again. If he keeps this up you're going to leave a big wet spot on the seat. After checking that you comply he shuts your door and opens the trunk. A moment later you hear the trunk shut and he slides into the driver seat. He drops a small black bag between you and pulls out of the parking lot.

He drives along the highway for a few miles. His hand reaches over to fiddle with your bush and clit from time to time. He even pinches your nipples through your sweater and the feeling is exquisite. You'd love to ask where the car is headed but you've decided to play along and just keep quiet. After a few miles he pulls into the parking lot of an adult toy store.

He parks the car and hands you money. "Go inside and find a butt plug. If you don't know what that is ask the cashier. Do not come out of there without one and don't make me wait long." He turns on the radio and looks at you expectantly. You pull your dress down and open the car door. As you shut the door you see the wet spot you made on the front seat.

You head inside the shop with a red face and a racing heart. Everybody will know you're not wearing a bra and they'll know that you take it in the ass when they see what you're buying. You look around trying to not make eye contact with the other customers until you find the anal toys. It takes you a few minutes to find one that looks small enough for you, knowing this toy isn't for him. You take your purchase to the counter where the clerk smiles and asks if you need lube.

"No thank you," you say as your face goes red again.

"Sure? We've got some sample tubes right here. Some of them made for anal play," he says helpfully.

"No, I'm sure. Just that," you say pointing to the plug.

He takes your money and hands you a black bag. You feel like every eye in the store is watching you so you hurry out the front door. When you get to the car you see a tube of lube on the front seat. You pick it up to get in the car. He tells you to get your dress back up and hold onto the lube. After you pull out of the parking lot he tells you to show him what you bought. You show him the small black toy. It's not much bigger than two fingers but you know that it will feel like a tree log in your ass. He nods approvingly and tells you that you've done well and he is pleased.

"You're being very good. Keep up this attitude and you might be able to sit down to eat this week." "Yes, sir," you say with a smile.

He pulls a small wine bottle out of the black bag. It's one of the single service bottles you seen at the store; surprisingly it's still cold. You open it and take a long drag at his request. He must have a cooler in the trunk. He really did think this all out. After a few more drags on the bottle you feel the buzz that was slipping start to come back. That's good as you know it's going to be a long night.

He pulls the car into the movie theater. It's a multiplex on a Saturday night. There are hundreds of cars and dozens of people and you have no idea what he's planning but his finger has been on your clit for the past three miles so you don't really care. He pulls the car into a secluded spot at the back of the theater.

"Finish your wine," he orders. "Here's what you're going to do. You're going to use that lube to get that butt plug in your ass. When that's done you're going to walk to the ticket booth and buy two tickets. Pick an older movie so there won't be much of a crowd. When you have the tickets, come back here and give me one. Then walk back into the theater. Then and only then may you go to the restroom and remove the plug from your ass." You guzzle the rest of the wine for courage and start to open the lube. You put a generous amount on the tip and put your legs up on the dashboard. It isn't easy in the tight space but you manage to slowly work the plug into your ass. It must be one hell of a show for anybody walking by. He hands you some more napkins to wipe up excess lube. You wipe your wet lips again while you're down there. You worry that without panties you might get a drip down your legs for everyone to see.

You get out of the car. The plug makes you very uncomfortable and very aware of every step you take. Your muscles are clenched in an attempt to keep the plug from dropping out in front of the other movie goers. You make it to the ticket booth and order two tickets for the next showing of some bad romantic comedy. You know it's been out for weeks so it should be pretty empty in the house. The clerk is taking an annoyingly long time to ring you up. You're irritated until you notice that he's staring at your tits out of the corner of his eye. You laugh at how easy it is for boys to get distracted. Tickets in hand you head back to the car.

He gets out of the car as you approach and demands proof that you kept your word. You face away from him and pretend to drop the tickets. You bend over and lift the back of your dress. You know you wouldn't really fool anybody who was looking but it's better to try to be subtle then to just lift your skirt. When you bend he can see the end of the plug in place.

"Good girl," he says. "Let me see the tickets. "

He takes one ticket from you and tells you to put the other in your purse. He looks at the time on the ticket and says, "Well, we've got a few minutes. I believe I need to be entertained." He reaches into the car and pulls a blanket out. Folded, he places it on the ground in front of him. With a quick glance for prying eyes he pulls his penis out from his pants. It's hard and ready. He must not be wearing underwear. The efforts he's gone to for this night are impressive. He tells you to get on your knees and worship his cock. You drop down and take his cock in your mouth quickly worried that somebody will see. He allows you to work his shaft for a minute or two. He pulls out of your mouth and calls you a good girl again.

He pulls you from your knees and gives you your next instructions. "Head back inside now. Go to the restroom and take out the butt plug. "He hands you a small sandwich bag. "You can put the plug in this. Clean up and head into the theater. Pick a seat near the back of the theater and to the side, a few rows from the very back. Make sure you don't sit near any people. And take this." He hands you the black bag. "Put this in your purse but do not peak."

He pushes you off and you head into the theater. You hurry to the bathroom in a rush to get the plug out before it falls out. It's been an effort to keep it in this long. You jump into an open stall and slide the plug out. The sensation isn't entirely unpleasant but you're glad to have it gone. You store the toy away and clean up as best you can and head into the theater proper.

In the lobby you notice he's sitting on a bench watching you. You feel his eyes on you as you walk past him into the dark theater. Your nipples are hard again just imagining what he's up to. You take a seat near the back as he instructed. You sit down and wait in the empty theater.

You see him come in just a few moments after you. He stares at you as he walks up the steps to your seat. You're a little shocked when he walks right past you without a word and sits a few rows behind you. He's above you and can look down almost on top of you. Suddenly your phone lights up and buzzes with a text message.

12