The WIngs of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had calmed down a bit, she reached for me as she said, "I want, I need you!" That was all it took for me to get into position to take her. As I supported myself with one hand, I reached down and used our juices to lubricate myself. Watching her face, as I began to slide inside of her. I saw a mixture of lust, desire and trepidation. After I had just the head of my cock inside of her, I kissed her on the lips, and whispered to her, "just relax and enjoy this, let me do all the work." I waited until she relaxed and then slowly slid a little deeper into her, and then waited for her to relax again. As she tensed up she was grabbing me, which made it very hard not to cum before I was completely inside of her. Watching the look on her face change to pure lust, I was glad; that I had not rushed this, and made sure that she was ready, before my own sexual pleasure was fulfilled. By this point my self-control was almost to the breaking point. When I reached the barrier to her womanhood, I had to decide if I should finish quickly or take even more time. Looking at her face, I knew she was dreading this even as she desired it, so I decided to get it over with quickly. With one mighty push, I was past the barrier and had buried myself completely inside of her. After that push, I lay there buried inside her for a few moments, attempting to retain control, while luxuriating in the warm, moist depth that held me so tightly. When her face lost the pained look, and had changed back to pure lust, I began to stroke in and out of her. Even as I buried all six inches in her, I was relishing the way; she seemed to cling to me, as if she didn’t want to let me go. As I drew near my climax, my lust took over, and I began to thrust into her as hard & fast as I could. She began to respond by lifting her hips, trying to match me stroke for stroke. Finally with an almost overwhelming reaction, I buried myself in her as deep as I could, and filled her with my explosion. Collapsing on top of her, I kissed her tenderly, lying in each other’s arms and me still inside her, we fell asleep to the beating of our hearts, and the pounding of the blood in our bodies. When I finally awoke, I noticed something, utter quiet. The storm had finally broke, their was no more howling winds, that rattled the windows. Getting up, I found that as we slept, I had slipped out of her, and that she had supported my weight throughout the hours with out a complaint. Upon rising, I worked my way to the kitchen, and realized the sun had broke through and was setting, and it was one of the most beautiful sunsets I had seen in months. I heated up some water and started dinner. When I noticed that she was stirring, I checked the water, and poured some in a bowl. Taking the bowl, soap, a washcloth and towels, I went over to her, and gently cleaned the mixture of our juices and her blood from her and myself. As I finished, she touched me and whispered, "again?" With her touch I found myself ready to go again. Quickly I put everything away and set our dinner off to the side. Then without any preliminaries, I buried myself in her. As I plunged in and out of her, I gave way to my lust, my passion, and the only thought I had was for my own gratification. She accepted my need, and let me be in charge; as if she knew that I needed this. With each plunge into her depths, I found myself coming out of the fog I had been living in, it seemed as if a weight I didn’t know I was carrying was being lifted from my shoulders. With my final thrust deep into her, I felt something coursing through me, even as I pumped my life giving essence into her. Collapsing into her arms, and feeling them placed around me, it completed the realization that I had become a man again. Then I realized that I had taken pleasure for myself without consideration of her needs. "Sorry, I couldn’t,..." she stopped me with a kiss, and said, "thank you" Puzzled I asked, "Thanks? For what?" "For allowing me to take Sarah’s place, allowing me to give you back your spirit, your soul." With those words, I realized that once again, I seemed complete and happy. What’s more my faith in god and humanity had been restored. I wondered to myself could it be just this easy, making love is a restorative? As I mulled that over Angel, pulled my head down onto her breast, and accepted the flow of tears, that I couldn’t contain anymore. I knew instinctively that just the act wasn’t the answer. Those few times I had tried whether when it was with a lady I had picked up in a bar, or with a professional, I had been unable to perform. It hit me that Angel, my Angel had saved not only my life, but my soul as well! My Angel? That sounded wonderful and something else came to me! "Angel, I love you!" Finally, working together in silence, we finished preparing dinner. As we finished making dinner anytime our hands would touch, I would feel a sense of joy, tinged with a little sadness. I wanted to ask her about that, but somehow I couldn’t. Eating was done in a comfortable silence, just enjoying being together. After dinner, she finished what she had started earlier by shaving my beard and mustache off. After she had finished we went over and sat in front of the fireplace. I just held her in my arms, for what seemed like hours, just resting my head on her shoulder, occasionally, whispering something into her ear, or tenderly kissing the side of her face. With each touch of her hand, I felt that lingering sadness, but somehow I still couldn’t bring myself to ask her about it.

Finally as the clock struck twelve, we stretched out. As she lay on her back, I propped myself up on my elbow, enjoying the sight of her body silhouetted by the firelight, and thinking to myself, that this had turned out to be the best Christmas I had in years, instead of the last. Tenderly, I brushed my fingers across her cheek, and she took my hand and pressed my fingertips to her lips. After she released my hand, I took my fingertips to my lips, accepting her kiss. I leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. As we kissed, her response became ardent, the kiss became deeper, and longer then I had intended. She began to brush her hands, across my chest, playing with my nipples, and to my surprise, my cock began to swell once again. Her touch seemed heaven sent; no woman had ever made me this easily aroused this often before. We spent the rest of the night in lovemaking, alternating between slow & languid, and fast & passionate. As night turned to dawn, we finally drifted off to sleep, cuddling together with my arms wrapped around her.

A few hours later, we awoke around 10:30, after breakfast I needed to check on things outside, and to bring in more wood. Stepping out the back door was like stepping into another world, a world of white silence. All around me was pure white snow, on the ground and the tree branches. The snow outlined the bare branches of the maple & oak trees, making them look more like works of art, than just bunch of trees with bare branches. The pine trees with the snow lying on their boughs of green were the best Christmas Trees anyone could’ve ever wanted. Inhaling deeply, I breathed in the crisp, fresh mountain air. As I was enjoying myself, Angel came out & stood right behind me, I could feel her breasts against me, it wasn’t sexually arousing, but a comforting reminder of her presence. “Look!" She pointed off to the right, where a doe was standing, watching us. Hardly daring to breathe unless I scare her away, I watched her, enjoying the view as the doe pawed at the ground, foraging for grasses buried under the snow. So caught up in the site, I hadn’t noticed that Angel had left my side. She suddenly appeared in my sight, walking out in front of me. She just stood there, and the doe walked right up to Angel. Angel bent down, wrapping her arms around the doe’s neck and seemed to be whispering to her. After a few minutes, Angel stood up, and came back to my side, and the doe bounded back into the woods. I decided not to ask, because if she could restore me to life, why couldn’t she be a friend with wild animals.

As I was turning back towards the cabin, I was hit in the back! Angel had thrown a snowball at me! I stooped down, for snow to make into a snowball, so I could retaliate. We ended up having a good old-fashioned snowball fight, with that doe looking on, until I over shot Angel, and startled the deer. With a great leap, it bounded back into the woods. Laughing we fell down, lying next to each other. I said, "let’s make snow angels!" We proceeded to make snow angels, and then I had to spoil mine, by rolling over & kissing Angel. We spent the rest of the morning in another snowball fight and in making a snowman, until it was time for lunch.

After lunch I finally did what I was going to do that morning, before I got distracted; walk around, the cabin to check on the depth of the snow, and see how much work it would take to dig out my old 4x4. After I walked around, I knew it would take some work to get the 4x4 cleared out, but then it would make it much easier to clear the road. As I was digging in the storage shed to get my shovels, I found an old emergency generator. I decided to pull it out & see if it worked. To my surprise it did, so I connected it to the cabin’s electrical system. Going inside, I found Angel sitting by the fire, looking a little lost. To give her something to do, I showed her where my collections of videotapes were, so she could watch movies, while I was out shoveling snow. Then I went back outside & started to dig out the 4x4.

After a few hours, I had cleared off the 4x4 and opened a lane out to the main highway. Unfortunately the highway crew had not yet been able to get the road cleared up to us. I was sure that they had done their work as well as could be expected. The tree that had fallen down due to the snow & ice probably still blocked the road. I decided that as soon as the roads were clear I would take Angel into town, so I could buy her something nice to wear, sort of a belated Christmas present. After I had stomped & brushed off the snow on my porch, I stepped into the cabin and was stunned by Angel’s question. "What’s a blow job?" I was standing there with my mouth agape, as my mind tried to comprehend her question. Then I saw what she was watching. She was watching Cruel Intentions. In it one scene has a female character asking Sebastian, if he wanted a blowjob.

I asked, "you don’t know?" "No" was Angel’s reply. "Well remember when I was using my tongue on you, between your legs? It’s like that except you take me into your mouth." Then she spoke the words that would warm any man’s heart, "Can you teach me, to do that to you?" As I walked over to my video collection, I said, "I think we should let you see an expert in action, then you can practice on me." I pulled out ‘Deep Throat’ from my collection, and changed tapes. "Now remember the lady you see has done this hundreds if not thousands of times. You will not be able to do everything she does right away." With a smile, I added, "You’ll need practice, lots of practice." I sat down, next to her, on my old love seat. As we watched the tape, my cock grew erect and was straining against my jeans. As Linda Lovelace, started sucking on an almost impossibly sized cock Angel asked, "How can she possibly fit all that in her mouth?" I took her hand, and placed it on my denim-clad bulge, as I said, "she has had lots of practice, plus they also have tricks they do with the camera to make his cock appear bigger, than it really is." "Oh I see," she said. As she watched the movie, Angel fumbled with the button & zipper on my jeans, until she had my jeans open. As she tried to get my cock out, she was having trouble, so I assisted her by lifting my hips, and pulling down my jeans and briefs. Angel took me in her hand, and started pumping it up & down as she watched the movie. Unconsciously she matched the movements of her hand to the movements of Linda’s head as she sucked some guy off on the screen. As Angel’s hand movements got faster, I was being pushed to the edge. Finally I could hold back no longer, and shot my load all over Angel’s hand and myself. Angel, just looked down at her hand wrapped around my cock and said, "I better clean that up." She lifted her hand to her mouth & licked my cum off of it. Then she got up & knelt on the floor in font of me, and proceeded to lick up the cum from my belly and my cock. The lapping of her tongue started to revive me.

As I started to stiffen, Angel began to suck on me, and since I was still not fully recovered, this allowed her take me all the way on her mouth. Now having a warm wet mouth wrapped fully around my cock is the second best thing to have wrapped around it. Naturally all this loving attention brought my cock fully back to life. With the result this had, it pushed against the back of her throat, causing Angels gag reflex to kick in. She swiftly pulled back, and started coughing. I stood up to get her some water, forgetting in my concern, that my jeans were down around my knees, and that Angel was right in front of me. As I took a step forward, I fell on top of Angel. I started to push myself up, and as we looked at each other we burst out laughing. Laughing so hard, I had to wipe tears from my eyes. As I started to get up, Angel pulled at me. Looking at her, I moved where she indicated that she wanted me to be. Then she pulled me down, so my cock was just brushing her lips. She grabbed my shaft with one hand, and slowly stroked it, as she flicked her tongue over the head. With this double treat, I began to swell again to my full size. When I was completely hard again, with more caution, she took just the head inside of her mouth. As she got comfortable with that, she took a little bit more in. She kept repeating the action, until she was able to take about half of my cock inside her mouth.

Since she was just sitting there like that, I figured some instructions would help, "Take your hand, and wrap it around the base of my cock." As she did that, I advised her, "Now slowly lift your head, until I just the head is in your mouth, allowing your hand to follow along." As she did that, her teeth scraped along me. With an indrawn breath, I said, don’t bite, keep your teeth covered with your lips until you get more practice." Angel pulled her mouth away, and with a hurt look said, "sorry." "It’s ok, you’ll make mistakes since you are just learning. The important thing is for us to enjoy correcting them." As Angel, took me in her mouth again, I twitched startling her, and with her hand holding me steady, she was able to take half of my cock in her mouth with one motion. Taking her head in my hands, I gently guided her into an up & down motion, until she began to do it on her own. As I enjoyed the combination of her hand on me, and the sucking motion of her mouth, I realized something was missing. Angel’s actions were distracting, so it took a couple of minutes for me to realize what it was. Angel, she looked up at me and oh what an enjoyable sight, her with her innocent looking face had this wanton _expression on it as she bobbed up and down on me. "MMPH?" was all I could understand as she tried to speak. With a smile, I said, "allow your tongue to stroke the underside of my shaft." As she began to comply, I realized, that yes this was what had been missing. She may have been a novice at oral sex, but she was giving it the best shot she could.

After several more minutes of this, I couldn’t contain myself; I shot my load, just as she had reached the top of her stroke. As I came, she valiantly tried to take it all in, but being unused to it, she couldn’t and some escaped from her lips. After I had stopped twitching, she pulled her mouth off of me. A little streamer of cum was hanging from the tip of my cock, which she deftly licked up. I pulled her up and we fell back onto the love seat. Using my finger, I cleaned off her lips & chin, and then she took my hand, and guided it into her mouth, where she sucked it clean. Totally sated, and happy with this woman, I kissed her as deeply as I could. Allowing my tongue to slip between her lips, I could detect only a hint of my juices; mostly all I could taste was her sweetness. We cuddled there on the loveseat kissing, until long after the movie was done.

After that we got water ready for a bath, which we enjoyed together, with her sitting in front of me. I could easily reach around and wash her front, sliding the soap over her breasts, feeling her arch her back to my touch and her nipples grow taunt under my slippery fingers as I nuzzled her neck and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. I took great pleasure in washing her hair, allowing my hands to run through her shoulder length hair, and massaging her scalp. After we were both clean, and dry, we fixed a light dinner, then sat in front of the fireplace, playing Monopoly, while we drank an old bottle of wine I had found stashed away in a cupboard, and chilled it in a bucket of snow. As we sat there playing she drew out of me, my life story, but was reticent about telling me hers. I figured there was something bothering her, about her past, and that when she was ready, she would tell me.

After our game, we went to bed, where I snuggled up behind Angel. With my arms wrapped around her, she was able to lay her head on my upper arm and shoulder. As we lay there, I told her, about wanting to take her into town to go shopping. She reacted like a kid promised a treat. She couldn’t lie still, or go to sleep after that. In fact, she moved so much that her ass was pressing back into and over me, so that I couldn’t go to sleep. The sensation was so pleasurable, that my cock began stirring again. Angel must have felt it, because she began to deliberately grind her hips, pressing up against me. After a little bit of this, I had had enough. Unzipping the sleeping bag, I threw it off of us, and rolled her over onto her stomach. By placing my hands on her hips and lifting them, I got her to rise up onto her hands & knees. I then unbuttoned the old flannel shirt she was wearing, so it hung open, and was no longer in my way. Then I slid inside of her, and with a free hand began to rub her clit. I took my time matching the movement of my hand to my strokes in and out of her. I was going to make her squirm, to make her wait as long as possible to have her orgasm. As she began to get into the groove, Angel began to try and increase the pace, by thrusting back at me as I thrust into her, in order to not let that happen, I kept changing my pace, the length of my stroke, and the angle of penetration. After a long time of torturing her like this, she began to moan and pant. I knew she was getting close to the edge, however I wasn’t done with her yet. I pulled out of her, and slipped underneath her, so that I could finish her off with my mouth and tongue. It didn’t take long of my doing figure eights on her clit, and sucking it into my mouth for her to explode. I felt a flood of warm juices on my face, I tried to get all I could, but still it was running over my lips and down my chin. After I finished her off, she flipped onto her back, and took me into her hand. She stroked me and in a few strokes, I was ready to achieve orgasm so she took me into her mouth and finished me off by running her tongue around the head and the shaft, until I exploded. Breathlessly we laid there, basking in the feeling of what had just occurred, before we cleaned up, and climbed back into the sleeping bag, this time to sleep!

The next morning, after we got up, I fired up the 4x4 & cleaned the newly drifted snow off of the road to the cabin. When I got to the end of the lane, I found that the highway had finally been cleared, and we could go into town. I drove back up to the cabin. Inside I found that Angel had made breakfast. After eating, cleaning up, and packing, we climbed into the 4x4 and headed off to town. The trip there was much quicker than the trip out. I’m still not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. It gave us more time for shopping, but it was also less time for Angel’s explorations. After we made it out onto the highway, Angel slid over next to me, and leaned her head on my shoulder. As we were driving, she seemed to get bored. Angel started fidgeting a bit, and flipping through the radio stations. She just couldn’t seem to keep her hands still. Angel slid closer to me across the bench seat. When she was almost snuggled up against me, she started running her hand up and down my leg, from my knee to my groin, and back again. As she repeated this, she started tracing the outline of my cock. Each time she traced it, I became more excited, and harder. When I reached my full size, Angel started stroking me through, the material of my jeans. As she did, I felt like the zipper would burst.