The WIngs of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qcilguy
qcilguy
1 Followers

I stood up after her, and lead her by the hand, I sat her down on the couch, so that she was sitting on the edge & leaning back diagonally for support. I then lifted her gown up, so that I could place my head & shoulders underneath. It took me a moment for my eyes to adapt to the dimmed light that made it through the purple satin. I really didn’t need to see, to do what I intended, but I always like the view of a woman before I pleasure her with my mouth and tongue. I then proceeded to plant small kisses on her inner thighs. As I did I could taste our mingled juices. It was the taste of love, an aphrodisiac unto itself. I then moved to where I could use my tongue on her. I began with a few long slow licks that cleared the overflow. The taste was her sweet honey, mixed with a touch of saltiness, which I assumed was from me. I then began to do my best to clean her up, flicking my tongue in & out of her, up & down. As my clean up progressed, her excitement began to build, and she began to squirm. Finally when she was as clean as I could make her, and she was really squirming, I moved my attentions a little north. When I started to use my tongue on her clit, she lifted her legs up & locked them about my neck. Now there was no way I could stop what I was doing until she released me. Not that I had any intentions of stopping! I kept going, tracing little circles around her pearl until she came with a gasp and a shudder. When I thought I was done, she still held on tight, so I kept on, flicking my tongue over, around and under her clit. I then realized that I was going to be able to make her cum at least twice. I lost track of time, and how many times she came that morning. All I know is that when I crawled out from under that veil of purple satin, my face was coated liberally in her juices, and my jaw ached, but the look on Angels face made it all worth it. Afterwards we retired to the shower to get cleaned up. It was a slow enjoyable shower, with little kisses, loving caresses and warm embraces, both of us sated for the moment.
We decided to get out of the hotel, and take advantage of being in town, to do some more shopping and sightseeing. As we were walking down the corridor to the side exit, we passed the poolroom & saw the large pool & public hot tub. Looking at Angel I said to her, "While we’re out let’s get swim suits so we can go for a swim later." "Ok, that sounds good to me." As we went outside, the chill wind blew, and I wrapped my arm around Angel, holding her close to me to help shield her from the wind. We drove around town, just looking at the architecture, admiring the Christmas displays that had yet to be taken down, and just generally window shopping. Finally we pulled into a burger place, and grabbed lunch. After lunch we headed back to the mall. Never having done it before, I didn’t realize how hard it would be to find swimsuits in December. When we finally found a store that had them, they only had a few. Luckily for me, they had a couple in my size, and only one in hers. I ended up in a Speedo that was form fitting, and showed off my assets, because Angel didn’t like the boxer style, that was my only alternative. She wasn’t too happy with what she ended up, but with a few whispered promises of what I would do fit her, so she gave in and bought it.

After we got back to the hotel, we put our purchases away & went down to the pool area. There we went into the changing rooms, and changed. Since I had less to take off and put on then Angel, I beat her out & was paddling around in the pool, when I heard a wolf whistle, and saw every guy turning their heads toward the entrance to the ladies changing room. Turning around, there was Angel walking towards the pool, wearing a black string bikini that was made of Lycra & looked like it had been painted on. Her nipples were making noticeable impressions in the material of the top, which barely covered the front of her breasts. Almost the entire sides & the middle of her breasts were exposed. The bottoms were cut high up on her hips & dipped down in a tight v over her mound. The material was so tight, that if she hadn’t have been shaved you would have been able to see the outline of her curls.

Angel’s cheeks reddened when she realized all the attention she was getting, and seemed like she was about to turn around and leave when she caught my eye. Looking into her eyes, I mouthed the words "remember what I promised?" With that she seemed to gather her courage, and walked over to the diving board. She climbed up & dove into the pool, barely making a splash. When she surfaced, men who wanted to get to know her better almost immediately surrounded her. However, she smiled sweetly, but ignored them and swam directly over to where I was standing. Coming up to me, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. After we broke the kiss, I could see all the disappointed looks the men had on their faces. I also like to think that a few of the women had those looks too, when they realized I was taken. We moved into deeper water, where I could just stand, and Angel had to tread water. Instead of treading water, angel wrapped her arms & legs around me for support & slowly bobbed up & down. Her body was pressing against me, this made my cock stiffen & become even more noticeable than it already was in my Speedo's.
Since we seemed to be getting people staring at us, we decided to swim some to cool down. When we reached the shallow end of the pool, I got out, and noticed some of the women staring. I had forgotten that my suit would easily show my condition. I grabbed a towel, and waited for Angel to get out. Then we walked around to the whirlpool. Another couple that invited us to join them occupied it. We climbed in, and made small talk. When I was satisfied that the jets made it impossible for anyone to see under the water, I slid closer to Angel, and wrapped my arm around her. With the other I pulled her head to me for a kiss. With this show of misdirection, I slid my hand down her body and between her legs, and began massaging her upper thighs, sliding my fingers under the material of her suit & between her legs, all the while making polite conversation. Finally when I was comfortable, that the other couple didn’t know what I was doing, I untied one side of her suit, so my hand had free access to her.

As I was caressing Angel, the other couple excused themselves, as they had to get ready for a dinner meeting. Looking around, I noticed that we were the only ones left and tropical plants were obstructing anyone’s immediate view of anything that might happen in the Jacuzzi. This was the time, to make good on my whispered promise. With trembling hands, I untied the other sting of her bikini bottom, and then taking a deep breath, I ducked under water and moved between her legs. Pleasuring her underwater was harder than I thought. I could barely open my mouth & press it against her, nor could I breathe through my nose. Through delightful trial & error, I learned how to hold my breath & use my tongue on her at the same time. The only problem then became when she got so excited she closed her legs about my head & didn’t want to let go when I had to surface for air. How to get her to climax when I couldn’t give her my undivided attention? I hit upon a solution, to move her so the jets would keep her stimulated when I came up for air. Finally in this manner, I managed to quietly, yet forcefully take her over the edge. After her breathing had calmed, I pulled down my suit and sat up on the ledge, with my legs dangling in the water.

Just as she was kneeling in front of me, and taking me in her mouth, we heard voices from the changing rooms. Quickly looking around, I saw the unisex bathroom. Hopping out I wrapped a towel around my waist and held one out for Angel as she climbed out of the water. Now there was an erotic sight! Her breasts, barely restrained by the wet bikini top, the outline of her nipples so prominent, water beading everywhere and her lower treasures bared to the world. With a visual like that, there was no way my towel would hide my erection! After I had wrapped a towel around her waist, we quickly made our way over to the bathroom, and slipped inside locking the door behind us. As I turned around from locking the door, Angel grabbed my towel & yanked it off, tossing it aside to join hers laying on the floor. She knelt on the floor in front of me, and took me in her hand. She started teasing me by just flicking her tongue over the head of my cock, then kissing the top of it. Looking down, watching her was a major turn on for me. Then placing one hand around the base of my shaft, she started to take me in her mouth, slowly. After what seemed like an agonizing wait, she finally took all of my cock above hand into her mouth. As her head bobbed, she removed her hand, allowing her to take even more of me into her mouth. Finally to my amazement she was able to overcome her gag reflex and took me all the way in her mouth, so that the head of my cock was deep in her throat. I’ve never been given a more exquisite blowjob, or enjoyed the sight of a woman doing it as much. With her sunken cheeks, bobbing head, the sight of her saliva glistening on my cock when she pulled back, and the sight of my shaft disappearing between her lips as she slid her head forward, made her seem like a wild wanton woman!

Finally unable to take anymore, with my fingers already tangled in her hair, I gently tugged at her hair, and with my hands increased her tempo as I neared the bursting point. She was able to keep up, and didn’t hesitate, when with a cry, pulled her tight to me and shot my load down her throat. When I released her as I relaxed, she didn’t stop, keeping me in her mouth, she kept sucking at my now semi-hard cock. With her mouth and tongue, she urged it back to life. As she was doing this, she looked up at me, and I saw the lust in her eyes, and I loved the fact that it was all for me! Her efforts were rewarded and I began to swell fully again. Once she had me hard, she stopped, and said to me, "I want to feel you deep inside of me now!" With those words, I grabbed her, and lifted her up onto the counter I had been leaning against. With her legs spread, I stepped between them, and she took me in her hand, guided me into her. I slowly began to slide in and out of her, not confident in this new position. When she leaned back against the mirror and braced herself, I knew that she wouldn’t be sliding around, so I picked up the temp of my thrusts. In this position, I was able to watch my cock slide in & out of her pussy. Being able to watch this enthralled me, something I had never seen before except in pornos. Angel’s cries of "deeper, harder!" brought my mind back to pleasing her, and I obliged her, increasing my tempo, and plunging into her as much as I could. I noticed that I could see my reflection in the mirror, which gave me an idea.

Stepping back, I pulled Angel forward, so she slid off of the counter. Before she could say anything, I turned her around, she got the idea, and did a police spread. Her legs were out wide and her arms were stretched out supporting her weight. I slipped in beside her, and guided myself back into her. In this position, we could watch ourselves in the mirror. I reached up and pulled the bow on her bikini top loose and watched as the material dropped with every movement into her. I loved the way her breasts were covered than exposed by her hair since it moved with each of my deep thrusts. I loved seeing the combination of innocence and lust on her face as we made love. The longer I went, the more she seemed to want, she kept saying, "harder, deeper" over and over again. I was finally moving as fast as I could, with my breaths coming ragged with the exertion, until I finally lost control and let loose inside of her. When we were calming down, I held her in my arms, and silently prayed that I would never loose her. We realized, that we had to get out of there, before someone needed to use the rest room. As we covered ourselves, I told Angel to slip out first, and then I would follow in a few minutes, and meet her back at the room. Cracking the door open, I saw that everyone in the hot tub had his or her backs to us, so I motioned for Angel to slip out. I washed my hands, and ran water over my face to clean off the sweat, to kill time. When I stepped out of the restroom, there was a man standing there. In his hand, he was holding a small piece of black cloth. With a broad grin, and a wink he said, "I think this belongs to your lady." As I felt a warmth rushing up my neck and into my cheeks, I just nodded my head with a nervous grin, then he held up my swim suit as well, I just mumbled "thanks" as I took them, and headed into the changing room. There I grabbed a shower & got dressed before heading back up to the room.

About 20 minutes had passed before I got back to the room. I opened the door, the room was dark, as I was hunting for the light switch, and wondering what was taking her so long, I heard her say, "Don’t turn on the lights." After I stepped inside & shut the doors, I noticed, light flickering back in the sitting room. Walking back, I found candles all over that were releasing a pleasant scent of lilac into the air. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed Angel standing back by the window, with the curtains open just wide enough to silhouette her body. She was standing there wearing a black teddy. As I stepped closer to her, I was able to make out the details better. It had pin stripes. It alternated solid black satin stripes with sheer pin stripes, allowing me to see just enough to start my blood boiling. I love lingerie that seems to be more revealing, than they really are. They tease you, and make you want more. In this case I definitely, wanted more! Stepping next to Angel, I took her chin in my hand, and lifted her face up, so I could gaze into her eyes. In her eyes, I saw a reflection of my desires, along with moistness, as if she was ready to cry. Concerned I asked, "What’s wrong?" "Nothing just hold me, I want to feel your arms around me." I have had enough experience with women to know when something is bothering them, even when they don’t want to admit it, even to themselves. That experience has taught me that the only thing to do is to be there for them, and wait for her to be ready to tell me, so I just held her in my arms. I don’t know how long I held her, but when she seemed to be calmer, I looked into her eyes, and saw that they were drier, and seemed to be twinkling with mischief. Angel then reached her arms up and wrapped them around my neck, pulling my head down to hers for a kiss.

The kiss started out as a light loving kiss, but it became deeper, more passionate, as Angel ran her hands up and down my back. There seemed to be sparks, running from her lips into me, and down my spine. As the sparks intensified, I became aware of just how little material was covering her body, and how her body was pressed up against mine. I could smell the scent of lilac from her perfume, and felt the warmth radiating from her. I started to run her hands, up and down her body, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin & the smooth material that barely covered her. With a sudden, push backwards; she stepped away from me, just outside of my reach. Figuring she was being playful, I took a step towards her, and was stopped by her palm in the middle of my chest. "DJ, this is my turn to please you, let me do everything," was Angel’s answer to the puzzled look on my face. I thought that this could be fun, and so I agreed, "ok Angel, you’re the boss." She then turned away from me, and pulled open the curtains on the western side of the room, so we could see the sun starting to set.
Angel, came over to me, and slowly undid the buttons of my shirt, one by one. As she undid each button, she would kiss me on my exposed skin, and tell me what that kiss was for. The first one: "a kiss for love," the second "for luck," the third "for good fortune," the fourth, "for courage," the fifth, "for a sense of direction," the sixth, "for generosity," and the seventh, "for gentleness and tenderness." After she had all my buttons, undone, she pushed my shirt open and ran her hands over my chest and down onto my belly. Then she gently sucked at each of my nipples in turn, before sliding her hands, back up & playing with them with her fingers. After a couple minutes of this, she pulled my shirt off, and then reached for the waistband of my pants. She slowly undid the snap on my pants, and then took an even longer time, unzipping them. By the time she had me unzipped, I was starting to grow. Instead of pulling my pants down, or fondling me as I expected, she knelt down, and proceeded to help me remove my shoes. As I lifted one leg, she slipped the shoe off, then tossed it aside, and did the same with the sock. Then she did the same with the other shoe and sock. Finally she reached up and pulled my pants, down to the floor, I quickly stepped out of them, and looked down expectantly at Angel. I wasn’t disappointed, she began running the balls of her fingers over the bulge that had formed in my briefs. As she ran her fingers up & down my shaft and over my balls, I kept growing, until I was at full growth and the head of my cock was poking out the top of my briefs. She slid her fingers up tracing the outline of my erection as she went. Once she reached the top of my briefs, she wet a finger, and used it to circle around the head of my cock. As she did this, a drop of pre-cum escaped, which she licked off, causing my erection to twitch & strain against the cotton material of my briefs. "Hmm someone’s ready to come out and play again!" Angel then pulled my briefs down, allowing my cock to spring straight out and point right towards the window.

As Angel finished pulling my briefs off me, I realized that I was standing nude in front of an open window. It was unnerving, but at least we were so high, no one would be able to see in. Angel, looked at me and said, "I don’t think you can last long, and I want you to be able to do so. I guess we’ll just have to give you some relief." She knelt to one-side, and began to rhythmically, pump her hand up & down along my cock. With her other she began caressing my testicles, rolling them about and gently squeezing them. Her hand on me felt wonderful, it was much better than when I had given myself relief in the past. It wasn’t long before my body was humming, and my cock was jerking in her hand. Angel sped up the stroking of her hand, until she was moving in rhythm with my body. As she stroked and stroked I drew closer to cumming. Finally with a low guttural moan, I shot my load out so forcefully, that it easily covered the distance to the window. As I began to relax, Angel licked the last of the cum from the head of my cock, and from her fingers. Standing up, she kissed me, and whispered in my ear, "now the real fun begins." She took me by the hand, and led me into the bedroom.

Angel pushed me down on the bed. Then she quickly straddled me, sitting on my waist. Even though she was wearing panties, I could feel her leaving a little trail of moisture as she shifted around. First she leaned forward, and kissed me gently at first, then forcing her tongue between my lips and into my mouth. As she massaged my tongue with hers, she used her hands to caress & play with my ears. Then she began to kiss & nibble on each ear in turn. As she was doing this, she was whispering in my ears, just what she had planned for me. Just hearing what she had in mind for me was enough to bring me back to a rock hard state. She moved her hips downwards, that brought her right over my erection, so that if she had pulled her panties to the side and lowered herself on to me, instead of sliding down my body, she would have been impaled on me. I reached for her waist, so that I could impale her on my erection. As I was grabbing her waist, she pulled my hands away, and said, "We can’t have that, I am in control, behave or else!"

qcilguy
qcilguy
1 Followers