The Winifred Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now?"

"Well, you're being really nice. And Aunt Clara explained things to me. Says you work together to help young women with their sexuality. Is that right?"

"Yes." Right into the sack.

"And she said I'd be a perfect subject because of all the trauma I've suffered." Rose waved the sheet back and forth across her chest, threatening to expose her breasts again.

Clara would say that. She'd say anything. "We don't force anybody to do anything they don't want to do. So you can walk out of here with a better understanding of yourself, and I'm good with that. No hard feelings." A hard-on but never mind that.

"Got it - free to choose. I choose stay." She rubbed the material against her naked body. "So, last night, what were you going to do before I stopped you?"

"I was going to massage other parts of your body." Outside and later inside if things went as planned.

"Including my chest?" She flapped the material that covered her breasts.

"Uh huh."

"So do you want to do continue where you left off? I mean touching me?"

The floor above us groaned. Winifred was on the move. Could I risk a sexual encounter with a houseguest?

Rose reacted to my hesitation. "Didn't you like it? You were eager at my aunt's house. You even dropped your pants."

"Aunt Clara doesn't have strangers wandering around. Strangers who might get upset-"

"Because you're counseling me? Too bad for them. We'll just have to pretend that I'm posing for you. That's okay isn't it?"

"I guess so, but we'll have to be prepared for a visit."

"No problem." She whipped the sheet open, exposing her nakedness, and just as quickly rewrapped herself. "See?" When she crossed her legs, the sheet tightened between her thighs. "I loved the feeling of your hands. Can you do that some more?"

"After a few leg shots." I unscrewed the camera from the tripod and moved closer, taking shots of her below the waist.

Rose released her tight grip on the material and pulled one end of the sheet from her crotch. Half her groin was exposed, right up to her pussy. "How does this look through the lens, huh?" She slid the remaining material to the side and spread her legs, "Ta da!"

I snapped a few quick shots of her bare pubes. She was moist. My throat was dry. I croaked, "Very nice."

She let the sheet slide off her shoulders, falling behind her. She was naked except for the cotton blend draped across her back. "I prepared, you know. Aunt Clara used one of her bilbos on me, to stretch my vagina."

"Bilbos?"

"Yeah, hard rubber shaped like a penis."

"Oh, a dildo." Maybe Rose had taken an artificial dick, but that would hardly make much difference after only one time, no matter how vigorous. "And how did it feel?"

"She said not as good as the real thing. Can you get undressed? I'd like to see your real thing again."

"That's probably not a good idea, with my wife and her assistant around." As I delivered my protest, I took my clothes off. There would be no excuse good enough for Harriett if she came downstairs. Whatever Rose and I did would have to be fast and quiet. My erection bobbed and weaved in front of me. "There."

"Oh goodie. Are you hard enough? You look hard."

She was asking if I was ready to fuck her. "Not just yet. A few more pictures first, and a bit more conversation."

"Oh. Okay, I guess." She stared at my erection, her tongue licking her lips. Was she remembering sucking the Vice Principal's cock? "Look how fat it is. I think you're ready, all right." She gave me a stern look. "Do it, Doctor. Show me how the real thing feels."

"There are two women upstairs who won't understand what we're doing if they walk in. So we have to be very quiet."

"Oh, I get it. Doctor patient confidentiality. I'll be quiet. I promise. And I'll keep the sheet handy, to cover up."

I knelt down and moved my face between her thighs. I kissed her vaginal lips. She yipped, audibly. "Sorry."

I licked and nibbled, using my fingertips to spread her labia wide. Her hips jerked so bad she almost fell off the stool. The sheet fell to the floor behind her, out of reach. "Oh, oh, oooohhhh."

"Shhhhh."

"I will, if you'll just get on with it." She pushed me back and stood up, leaning against the stool, her legs spread wide. "Aunt Clara said you do great therapy from behind." She wiggled her butt. "Has she watched you do it?"

"Yes, at least once." I leaned close, one arm around her chest holding a tit, the other on her belly, sliding lower to the start of her slit. "You're a beautiful and sexy young lady. The Coach and Vice Principal both took advantage of your naivete. Shame on them. And they gave you inaccurate impressions of your sexuality, which led to the embarrassing scene with your friend in the shower." I let my finger slip between her labia. She wasn't as impenetrable as the previous evening but still very firm. I searched for her clit. When she jumped, I knew I'd found the spot. "But you don't have to be manipulated by anyone any more."

She put one hand behind her and gripped my cock. "You're right. No more." She stroked my prick keeping it firm.

"So our therapy is done." Although I wanted to fuck her, there was too much risk.

"You can't stop now." She guided my cock closer, too close. "I didn't want the Vice Principal to do me, but I want you. Then I'll know that I'm normal."

I didn't understand Rose's logic. But she was offering me a free pass to fuck her from behind, choreographed by her aunt. We couldn't do that. Shit, I'd be dead meat if I got caught. I considered my options. Eat her to orgasm? And what if she screamed at climax? I was still thinking as she rubbed my cock up and down her slit. I was almost at a decision when she yanked me forward and slipped my dick past her wet labia.

"Ooooh, Dr. Marcus, you're making me normal."

I was making her, all right. "See, you're fine." As fine a sex partner as I'd ever imagined. Her pussy pressed hard against my cock. My cock fought back, demanding blood from other parts of my body, including my brain.

"Maybe a little deeper. Aunt Clara went deeper with the bilbo, uh dildo."

I pressed forward until about half my cock was in her tight passage. The bilbo hadn't stretched her much at all. "How's that?"

"Great. Shouldn't you be going in and out? Aunt Clara pushed the dildo in and out. It felt awesome. Can you do that?"

It was bad enough that my cock was firmly planted in Rose's cunt. Now she wanted to be actively fucked. God bless Clara! "Okay, just a little." I pulled back a bit. Rose's pussy relented on the withdrawal but delivered renewed pressure with the reinsertion. "Like this?"

"Yes. Just like that. But faster and deeper. I took the whole dildo inside."

"Really?" Maybe the dildo was thinner. She was so tight, movement was a strain. "Yeah. Sure." I picked a slow pace, the only way possible. "This is the right pace and depth for therapy." Like hell.

"Oh yes! It feels awesome. In and out, just as if I was normal."

"You are normal, normal as any woman I've ever-" As hard as I tried to keep it slow and steady and at a consistent depth, my body didn't cooperate. I picked up the pace and probed deeper.

"Oh yes! This is what auntie did. She said this was good fucking. Are you giving me a good fucking?"

"Yes! I reached around and held both breasts, pinching her nipples. She moaned. Loud. The floor above creaked with movement. Shit! I hadn't intended on going this far, but now that I'd started, I couldn't stop.

"This is awesome, so much better than rubber. Oh, my stomach is churning. What's happening?"

I was in a zone. "You're getting turned on, and soon you'll have a climax. An orgasm." Just the words compelled me to fuck her faster and deeper.

"I didn't have one of those with the dildo. Oh, yes, it's not my stomach. It's lower. Oh my! Oh yes! Don't stop!"

Her voice had gotten louder, maybe too loud. "Shhhh. Enjoy it, but quietly." I was close to climax. "I'm sorry, Rose, but I can't help myself." Holding her hips, a slammed my groin against her ass repeatedly, long deep strokes.

Rose whimpered, doing what I'd asked. I pulled her tight against me, my cock bumping her cervix. At the peak of her stimulation, her pussy clamped down as cum exploded from my cock. She clenched every muscle in her body and screamed! "Eeeeeee!" I had predicted it.

As soon as I heard footsteps, I pulled out and ran for the door, leaving actual pecker tracks of semen on the cement floor. Feet pounded down the stairs. I pushed against the door with my back as someone twiddled the doorknob. I waved for Rose to get dressed.

"What's going on down here?" Harriett shouted. "I heard a scream. Are you doing something to that young girl?"

"Of course not." Harriett got the tense wrong. Our sex was over. "Rose uh -" I glanced across the basement to the old Mac on the folding table, waiting for me to assemble the RAID array. And then I saw the pointing device. "A mouse. She saw a mouse. Yeah, a little grey one, scurrying across the floor."

The door fought me. "Let me in-"

"No. It might get loose upstairs. Rose is about to leave anyway. I'll make sure the coast is clear and we'll both come up."

The pressure relented. "You'll have to set traps. I won't have rodents in my house."

Her house. That was true enough, a gift from her folks. "Certainly. We'll be right up." I kept my weight against the door while Rose put her blouse and skirt on, even though I'd heard Harriett's footsteps in retreat.

"That was close." Rose knelt in front of me, licking cum off my wilted cock. It pulsed thicker as she tongued the length and sucked at the head. "Your penis is prettier than the Vice Principal's."

I didn't ask for details. "Thanks. Could you please stand guard?"

Rose took my place as sentry while I pulled on my pants and shirt. I tossed my jockeys in the whites pile near the washer and put the sheet back in the synthetics mound.

When we got to the top of the stairs, Harriett was scowling, arms crossed. Did she suspect something, or did she just hate mice? "How big was it?"

Rose raised her palms about eight inches apart.

Harriett lurched back. "Oh God! That's a rat, not a mouse. You said it was small and grey."

I moved Rose's hands closer together. "I think she's exaggerating, from the trauma."

Winifred joined us, crowding the foyer with her mere presence.

"Thank you for letting me visit with your husband." Rose extended her hand.

Harriett shook it, reluctantly. "You're welcome." Her expression was not a kind one. "I hope you're not traumatized."

"Oh no! We had a good chat. Your husband really - straightened me out."

Just the opposite. Rose's tight vagina had straightened out my cock. I gave Rose a sterile pat on the back. "About being a photographic subject. She'll do fine now."

Rose opened the door and departed for her aunt's house across the street, leaving me with a bewildered wife and a houseguest.

Harriett pointed towards the staircase to the basement. "Bring the plates up. Your eating downstairs probably caused our infestation."

One fictitious mouse had become an invasion. I brought the mostly full plates into the kitchen. "What was this?"

Harriett was filling our wok with hot water. "Stir fried vegetables with a hoisen sauce and some left-over pasta."

Sounded like a side dish. I put the elates next to the sink. The disposal would have a feast. "What kind of meal is that?"

"A healthy one that will take a few pounds off all of us."

Harriett didn't look at Winifred but her intension was clear. Winnie was going to lose weight even if Harriett killed her in the process. I was collateral damage.

There was another argument, about whether we'd use humane traps or ones that broke the varmint's neck. Irrelevant since there were no mice. With warning, Winifred recused herself from the kitchen for a postponed bedtime. She retreated to Annie's room and stayed hidden during our bickering over what TV shows to watch, what gifts to give Emanuel and Peri, and every other topic raised over the next two hours. Harriett was home, all right, and things were back to a combative normal.

As I brushed my teeth, I replayed my session with Rose. God damn Clara! The incident had been too close for comfort. In the future, I'd have to be very careful who came over and what we did. I still wasn't prepared for a divorce where Harriett came away with all of her assets and I'd be left with my ass in a sling.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback, because that's the only way I know you've read my stories. Send me an email.

Copyright (c) 2011, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.