The Winsome Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
797 Followers

I wasn't exactly dressed for dinner and there was nothing in the fridge. I sensed a pizza delivery in my immediate future. I watched my finger gliding up and down my slit in the mirror and wondered what the pizza delivery boy would look like.

"Really?" I asked. "Is there anything I could say to change your mind?" My soft and sexy voice actually titillating me more than Evan as I watched my reflection pleasure herself.

"Probably yes," he laughed. "I think it's just a bunch of old geezers sitting around telling lewd stories from their salad days, but they're rich and powerful old geezers with more influence than the State Upper House, so ..."

"So you're going." Statement, not a question.

"Yeah," he said. "Can I make it up to you?"

"Uh huh!" I replied brightly. "I have a surprise for you when you get home. Don't have too much to drink, okay?"

"Sounds intriguing," he laughed. "Maybe I should come home right now."

"Go have fun with your geezers," I said, letting him off the hook. "But don't be too late. And text me when you're on your way."

"Done. Love you."

"Love you too," I blew a kiss and hung up the phone.

Well, what to do? I could rub out a quick orgasm and be horny again when he got home in four or five hours, or ... The thoughts of bondage and self-restraint and denial had me excited and the thought of denying myself a bit longer was strangely more arousing than it was disappointing. With a little reluctance but mounting excitement, I released myself from the spreader, put on a bath robe and went in search of a pizza menu.

Chapter 3 - Evan

The text came through from Evan at 11:30pm; he was on his way home. I had downloaded an erotic eBook a bit earlier and was keeping my fires burning with a little bit of reading and a little bit of rubbing ... through my robe, of course; I think if I touched myself properly then things would have quickly spiralled out of control.

Heart pounding in my chest, I raced into the bedroom and found a couple of silk scarfs in my drawer. Watching in the wardrobe mirror, I tried a few poses in bed: sitting up, lying down, arms apart and arms together; I settled for a semi-reclined position on the pillows with both hands tied above my head at the centre of the bed head. From here I could watch all the action in the mirror, and I liked the way the position of my arms lifted my breasts even higher in the quarter-cup bra.

Not knowing how long Evan would be, I fumbled with the spreader but eventually got it fitted and then tried to tie myself up to the bed head. It was more awkward than I had imagined; I didn't want my hands so loose that it looked like I could easily get free, but I needed an extra set of hands to bind myself properly. In the end, I tied one scarf in a loop around the top bar of the bed and then simply wound my wrists in loops and – when I couldn't wind another turn – I held the small amount of slack between both hands.

Looking in the mirror again, the effect was pretty convincing, and incredibly erotic. With my shoulders propped up, breasts exposed, legs open wide, knees slightly bent, nipples hard and pussy absolutely dripping with excitement; I looked indescribably sexy in my lingerie as well as completely helpless and exposed.

Now I was really nervous; I had no idea how Evan would react, was he even into this kind of thing? He was pretty conservative and restrained so in my mind it wasn't a certainty. The last thing I wanted when he saw me was a conversation or to have to explain what to do; I just wanted him to take me and fuck me – not make love to me; not his usual, considerate, let's-make-sure-Alex-comes gentle loving – I wanted to have to scrape myself off the bed afterwards and to know that I had been administered the fucking of a lifetime.

I didn't really have any plans on how to achieve this, but since it was a fantasy, I thought a fantasy role-play would be a good way to let him know what was required. And that's about as much time as I got to think about it, because within a minute or two of getting myself tied up, I head his key in the door.

"Is there somebody there?" I called out in a frightened voice as I heard the front door open.

"Alex?" Evan's voice; good. This would be embarrassing if it was the pizza boy coming back.

"Help me!" I cried. "I'm in the bedroom."

I heard him coming at a run but he stopped dead inside the doorway, trying to work out what he was looking at.

"Please, Sir," I pretended not to know him. "Help me. There was a man ... but you scared him off." I twisted my hips on the bed, trying to close my legs to hide my naked pussy. "Please untie me. I'm so frightened."

"Al-.." he began, my name freezing on his lips as he suddenly worked out what I was doing. "Ma'am," he started again, I could almost see the cogs turning in his brain. "Did he ...?" Evan froze again on the word, not sure whether he should say such an ugly thing.

"Rape me?" I asked. "No. He just stripped me and tied me up and then ..." I eyed the pink dripping centre of my sex, making sure his eyes moved there as well. "... and then he undressed too, and ...", I forced a sob into my voice and tried to squeeze out a few tears, "... and he was holding his ... his cock," I spat the word, "... just looking at me and stroking it ... and it was so big and so thick ..." I sobbed a few more times and drew in a shaky breath. "... and I couldn't help it. I'm so ashamed. I thought about what he was going to do to me ... if it would hurt me because it was so big ... and I started to get wet." I cried through this last bit, impossibly trying to close my legs in pretend shame at my arousal.

"Are you going to untie me?" I asked; I managed to have a few tears cascading down my cheeks by this point, and I noticed with some satisfaction that Evan was thick and erect beneath his suit trousers. "I was so frightened. But now you're here to rescue me. Won't you cover me up so you can't see how ..." I eyed my steaming opening again, "... how ... I'm so ...? It's so humiliating." I had both eyes teary now and was gazing up at his blurry features.

"Shhhh," he soothed, coming to the side of the bed. "You have nothing to be ashamed of at all." He placed a hand on my fluttering stomach and fingered the fine lacework of the garter belt. "It's very understandable," he continued, moving his fingers slowly down towards my shaved mons pubis, "that in your helpless state ..."

"I am," I pleaded. "I'm completely helpless. He could have done anything to me; anything at all."

"... that in your helpless state ... with your emotions high ..." he was pausing every few words, searching for the right script; I wanted to applaud him, he was doing brilliantly. A lesser man would have simply stepped up to the plate and started fucking. "... that feelings ... seemingly opposed feelings ... would overcome you."

"I ... I suppose," I sobbed.

"For example," he continued. "Here you are, still utterly helpless and frightened, and yet ..." his hand cupped my searing pussy, "... and yet, when I do this, you probably still find it arousing beneath all that helplessness and fear." He slipped his middle finger into my slit and glided it frictionlessly up and down over my opening.

I didn't need to act for this part; I had been effectively masturbating without direct contact to my pussy for the better part of four hours and when his finger touched my entrance, I felt a bolt of pure sensation tear through my core, like throwing gasoline onto the glowing coals of a fire.

"Ohhhhhhh-uhhhhhh," I voiced a guttural, bestial moan of desire; writhing my hips and pulling one leg up and the other down, vainly trying to close my thighs tight over his probing finger.

"Are you sure you want me to untie you?" he asked, leaning down to take a nipple between his lips, sucking and flicking the hard tip with his tongue while he entered me with his finger.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned. "Please, don't."

"Don't do this?" He moved to the other nipple and effortlessly slid a second finger into my gaping hole at the same time. "Or don't untie you? You're not being clear."

I let out a little shriek of passion as he went in deep with his first two fingers and worked my aching clitoris with the tip of his thumb. "No. Don't. Stop," I gasped between ragged breaths and cries of ecstasy.

"Don't stop?" he said, sounding surprised. "Well if you insist." He got up and moved to the foot of the bed, continuing to finger me mercilessly until he couldn't reach any more. Grabbing the spreader in the middle, he pulled towards himself and with a genuinely frightened shriek I felt my bottom lift off the bed. I clutched the silk scarf in a death grip as he did it again, shaking me out like a beach towel, screaming and eyes bulging with excitement and fear. The next time he lifted, he turned the spreader and I flipped neatly over like a rotisserie chicken; my hands tied high on the bed and my back arched painfully downwards. I felt Evan let go of the spreader and I pulled my legs in, getting my knees underneath me so that I wasn't bent backwards any longer.

I was disappointed that I couldn't see what was happing in the mirror, but I realised I was in a perfect fantasy rape, doggy position; hands tied to the bed head, bottom high and legs spread wide with my steaming entrance open and inviting. I heard Evan unbuckling his trousers and I dropped my shoulders to push my pussy out even more; wriggling my hips, straining against the spreader bar and powerless to close my legs.

Evan climbed onto the bed behind me; one moment I felt his knob feeling around my opening and the next he was slamming his pelvis into my ass, his knob thundering into my cervix as the muscles up and down my vagina rippled and spasmed with this sudden incursion. I screamed, although it was more with surprise than with fear or pain. Evan is about medium-large – I have certainly never had cause for complaint – and he always works his cock gently into my pussy, even if he has already tongued me to an orgasm; so to have him fill me so completely and so instantly, it felt like he was turning me inside out.

I didn't have time to get used to it because he grabbed me roughly on the curve of my hips and set to fucking me with a vigour and pace I had never experienced before. Each time he pulled almost all the way out, I felt like I could take half a breath again, but then he would pound his meat back into me and I would scream again from the incredible feeling of fullness and the explosion of ecstasy as he ground his knob against my cervix.

After half a dozen strokes, the pussy spasms stopped but I could feel a powerful orgasm already building deep inside me. I managed to get control of the screaming, but with every one of those powerful thrusts, I couldn't help but cry out a little with building passion, only to gasp and snort in a very unladylike fashion as I desperately sucked in air on each backstroke.

Holding onto the bed head now, I pushed back against him as my orgasm exploded and every nerve ending in my body lit up like a Christmas tree; tears streaming down my cheeks, I laid my head back and released and animal cry of desire, like a big cat in heat.

I could feel Evan getting ready to cum as well. "Fuck me!" I screamed at him. "Cum in me!" With my orgasm abating and now feeling well and truly stretched, I couldn't believe how full I felt. My vagina always feels wonderfully tight around his cock, and I love the way he is just the right size to touch down at the back of my pussy, but tonight it felt like I was a virgin again; he felt ... bigger somehow. Longer!

Still pounding into me like a machine, I felt him coming; his hot seed spilling into me, while his seemingly massive cock pumped it around my love canal like a washing machine. And still he didn't stop; if anything he felt even harder than before. I've never had anything quite like it in my pussy; long and thick and hard, it was like being fucked by a police baton. While he slammed his hips into my ass, I pushed back harder, bringing my clitoris into contact with his thick, wonderful cock. I looked down between my breasts at the steaming, cum-soaked train-wreck of our coupling; his balls slapping wetly against my shaved mons while his thrusting cock pumped his seed out of my cunt and down my thighs.

This almost pagan image of my pussy being so utterly dominated and conquered by his thick, pounding dick was bringing me to a second orgasm. Crying again as the surge of adrenalin and emotion built up inside me, I unleashed another animal roar; tears falling and spit flying from my lips and even a disgusting run of snot from my nose that I couldn't wipe with my tied hands and was forced to smear on my shoulder as I screamed and pleaded for him cum in me again, to fill me up until I begged him to stop.

With my orgasm still washing over me, he fulfilled my wish and unloaded again; if anything, this one was even more powerful than the first and I could feel the individual jets of cum spraying deep inside my core as his thick cock throbbed painfully against the constricting walls of my womanhood. Two, three, four pumps and he was still going; five and six and once again I could feel fresh, hot cum spilling from my opening and down my soaking thighs to stain the tops of my stockings.

Finally his thrusts began to weaken and I felt his cock mercifully lose some of its heat and size as it wilted inside me. My own climax finished, I didn't have the strength to hold myself up any more and fumblingly unwound my wrists from the scarf and fell to the bed, flat and helpless and still locked in the spreader as Evan pulled his softening member wetly from my hole.

I tried to roll over but couldn't and he took pity on me, releasing both ankles with a stereo rip of velcro. Flopping down beside me, he looked and sounded at least as spent as I was; relishing my newly found freedom, I rolled onto my side and snuggled into him, pressing my nipples into the thick muscles of his chest as we kissed, softly and lovingly, belying the frenzied, animal sex that we had just enjoyed.

"How was the boys club?" I purred.

"Actually it was pretty good," he laughed. "But I'm glad I came home."

"Really?" I said, stupidly. "I didn't know whether you'd like it."

"No! God, it was just what I needed," he said. "You know what lewd, lascivious shit guys talk about when there're no girls about..." he asked, rhetorically, I suppose.

"Actually no, I don't!" I cried mischievously, eyes flashing as I pinched his bottom lightly.

"Well, they can be pretty crude," he said. "I'm ashamed to say it got me so I was looking forward to getting home to you; hoping you wouldn't be asleep yet."

"Oh, Sweetie," I mocked him gently. "Did the bad men at the club get you all horny?"

"It doesn't sound very nice when you say it like that," he laughed. "But kind of, yeah."

I just laughed at his frankness, happy for him that it worked out so well; to come home horny and see his girlfriend tied to the bed in lingerie and ready to fuck.

"So you won't be going back, then," I said.

"Well," he considered it. "I wasn't going to. But you may have changed my mind."

"Oh, really?"

"Hmmm!" he said, considering it in his head. "I mean, that was a pretty special surprise you planned, but I don't think we can lay that whole experience at the door of some sexy undies and a bondage fantasy. I think the night out might have helped."

"So let me get this straight," I laughed. "You need to go out with the boys to you can come home and fuck your girlfriend in a way to which you hope she becomes accustomed. Is that it?"

"Do you disagree?" he asked.

I thought about it; about how hard his cock was ... and how fucking BIG it felt inside me. To be honest, I didn't think my little fantasy could take credit for all that. And he came twice! Jesus, can guys even do that? What the fuck happened at that club?

"Actually," I said, squeezing him tight. "I'm willing to give the club another go as well.

Chapter 4 – Club Night

I was too sore to have sex for a couple of days after our first successful experiment with light bondage, but I got out the spreader bar and scarves on a few more occasions, sometimes surprising Evan like the first time and sometimes letting him tie me up in positions that appealed to him. One time I talked him into taking me by surprise, tying me up and 'raping' me; I contributed to the fantasy by struggling and crying, although I stopped short of screaming and trying to hurt him. Even though we had a safe word, Evan was still tentative and gentle and loving, often asking me if I was okay; he never achieved that animal abandon of the first time and – as a result – my orgasms were a bit of a lottery; sometimes yes, sometimes no, but never another multiple. Upon reflection, I'm not convinced that it was an improvement over our previous sex where at least I was guaranteed a climax; but there was a certain excitement in trying something different and a bit naughty.

By the time the last Thursday of the month came around again – Evan's club night – I had resolved to try something new, and given the outstanding success of last time I allowed it to coincide with his boys' night out. I asked him to text me again when he left – so he knew I was up to something – and when my phone cheeped I ran down to the end of our street in a tight mini and heels. When his car turned into our street, I stepped off the curb and stood in a hipshot pose, pushing out my small breasts and pretending to hitchhike. At first he drove straight past me and then – just before my heart had a chance to sink – I saw his brake lights come on ... the car even skidded a little, which was wonderfully flattering. He reversed back to me, wound down his window and said something like "Isn't it a bit late to be out on the streets alone."

We played a little hitchhiker fantasy, where I pretended to be frightened but ever so grateful, and he drove around for an hour while I gave him little glimpses down my top (no bra) and beneath my hem (no panties). Eventually, as we were circling back around to our suburb, I asked how I could ever repay him for the ride; I was so grateful, but I had no money. He said he could think of a way that a pretty girl like me could make some money, and we went off into a reluctant hooker fantasy where I pretended to be initially disgusted by the idea but quickly came around.

"But I won't do everything," I said demurely.

"Like what won't you do?" he asked.

"I won't do anal," I said, shivering; no role-play needed for that one.

"That's okay," he said. "No Greek, fair enough. What about Spanish?"

"Spanish?" I asked; I really didn't know what that one was.

"You know," he said. "Tit fucking."

I almost laughed; I wasn't accustomed to his dirty talk, and it was really turning me on.

"I'm not sure mine are big enough," I giggled. "You might want a refund."

"Show me," he said. "I'll tell you if they're okay."

I pulled the top of my dress down to my waist and showed him my breasts, making a little lunge at the wheel when he started to veer off the road.

"Hmmm. Maybe," he said. "Push them together for me."

I did as he asked, making a nice soft channel down the middle that I had no trouble imagining his cock sliding into.

"Yeah, sure," he said. "I'd fuck that. What about creampie?"

Once again, I made him explain it in lewd detail, pulling up my dress while I looked at my engorged pussy, pretending to consider whether I would allow him to cum in me and then watch while it dripped out again.

We went on in this vein until he turned into our street again. Would I swallow his cock? Sure, I'd try; depends on the size. Could I see it? Fine, but I'm driving; you'll have to get it out. Which, of course I did; stroking and squeezing it while I contemplated whether I could swallow it.

blin18
blin18
797 Followers