The Winston Family Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Michael finally has sex with his Mother.
7.7k words
4.65
42.3k
48
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,096 Followers

The Emergency Room is in its usual chaotic flurry of emergencies when the EMTs wheel an unconscious young man in on a gurney. He is wearing only a bathing suit. The only information available concerning this young man is that he was at the local YMCA when he slipped and fell from the ladder leading up to the high diving board. Several people witnessed his fall. There is no identification on him, and no one at the YMCA recognized him. A cursory examine by the ER triage personnel reveals a dislocated right shoulder, a severely bruised right hip and a possible concussion. The young man was routinely transferred to x-ray where they confirm no skull fracture. Dr. Cadbury recommends he be admitted to the indigent ward under the name John (YMCA) Doe. Doctor Cadbury also predicts the young man will wake up on his own but recommends 24-hour observation.

The young man is assigned to the ward for indigent patients on the 3rd floor along with three other patients as roommates. His only privacy is a curtain to shield him from the view of the other three patients in the ward. He is now dressed in a hospital gown and has a couple of IVs started along with a heart monitor and an EEG. His dislocated right shoulder is repositioned and bandaged.

Cindy, a 3rd-floor nurse, takes his vital signs and is the first nurse on that floor to notice the young man has a larger than average size cock and quickly calls out for her colleagues, Bailee, and Paisley to come to his room.

"I was checking his IVs and the heart monitor. When I lifted his gown to check the bruised hip I was surprised by this beautiful cock," she says pointing to his flaccid uncircumcised cock.

"Oh my, God...how big is it?" Bailee asks as she reaches out with intentions of caressing his organ.

Cindy pushes Bailee's hand away before she has a chance to make contact.

"Stop, Bailee...Don't you dare touch his cock. You know it is unethical to touch a patient in a sexual nature," Cindy admonishes before Bailee succeeds.

"I just wanted to gauge its length in comparison to the size of my hand," Bailee whined.

"I can tell you its length without violating the patient. I would guess it to be about five or six inches long flaccid, but when it's fully erected I will estimate it to be closer to eight or nine inches," Cindy answers.

"Well...it's definitely larger than Dr. Cadbury's cock," Bailee laughs.

"Let me touch it," Paisley giggles, "the girth is as big as my wrist."

"No one touches this patient's cock except as necessary when bathing him," Cindy snarls sternly, "when he is fully conscious and in a position to give his permission you can discuss it with him, but you do so at your own risk. If you do decide to risk it, don't tell me about it. I don't want to be involved in any way. Otherwise, we could all lose our nurse's licenses."

While they are admiring his cock, it begins to harden on its own. The veins in his cock start bulging as if they are about to burst. Paisley blushes a deep red and her breathing increases to rapid short bursts. She looks at the two other nurses and says, "I think he is aware of us admiring his beautiful cock. Do you think he is pretending to be unconscious?"

"We are going to have to check his injured hip several times a shift so naturally we are going to get a glimpse of his cock when we check the hip," Bailee reasons.

"Alright, it's settled," Cindy snaps", it's okay to look at his cock and admire his cock, but no one is to touch it. Do I make myself clear?"

"No one touches it unless we are bathing it", Paisley smirks.

Cindy puts her hands on her hips and glares at the two nurses. They get her message clearly. Bailee nods her approval and Paisley reluctantly agrees also. Cindy pulls the curtain closed so the patient couldn't be seen from the corridor. A nurse's aide emptying bedpans nearby overhears them discussing the patient with a huge cock and tells a nurse's aide on another floor. Word soon spreads around the hospital about the patient on the 3rd floor with the unusually large cock and the female staff on all floors begin stopping by the patient's ward to get a sneak peek at his organ. It is just a matter of time before a floor nurse supervisor reports the incident to the night shift supervisor, Catherine Winston.

Catherine Winston WAS a floor nurse supervisor on the day shift until her husband; Ben received orders to report for active military duty. Ben is a registered pharmacist employed by a large national pharmacy chain. He is also a Captain in the Army Reserve Medical Corp. When he receives orders to report for active duty, it creates a big problem for the whole Winston family. His combined military active duty salary and the small supplement the pharmacy chain will give him for his active duty service is not enough to adequately maintain their standard of living. Catherine has to accept a promotion to Night Shift Supervisor at the hospital to make up for the pay difference between Ben's military pay and his pharmacy supplemental pay. She is now in charge of all nursing personnel assigned to the night shift.

As soon as Catherine receives the report about improper conduct taking place on the 3rd floor she had to act, so she boards the elevator down to the 3rd floor. It is three o'clock in the morning, and the nurses are at the nurse's station updating the patient charts. When they observe Catherine approaching their station they know by her stern expression that trouble is close behind. Catherine can tell by the expressions on their faces, they are not looking forward to her visit.

"I understand you have a patient on this floor with, let's say, some unique attributes that have all the female staff on the night shift talking about it and some of them are coming to this floor to see for themselves."

The sternness in her voice implies heads might roll. The nurses look at one another, but none of them volunteer an answer. Cindy stands up, retrieves the chart for the patient in question and hands it to Catherine. She stands by as Catherine studies the chart. It takes several minutes for Catherine to absorb the information.

"It says here that the patient is a John Doe and he was admitted to this floor last night at 10:48 PM. He is unconscious due to a fall at the YMCA. He also had a dislocated right shoulder which was repositioned in the ER then bandaged and a severely bruised right hip. He is approximately twenty years old, and if the stories I am hearing are correct, he has an unusually large penis. Is that about it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," they all answer in unison."

"Is there anything else I should know before I go check on this patient?"

All three nurses shake their heads 'NO' at the same time as if their movements were choreographed. Catherine hands the chart back to Cindy then turns abruptly and makes her way to the indigent ward. The room is dark, and she can hear the rhythmic sounds of the patients snoring. She makes her way through the darkness to bed number four where the patient chart indicated John Doe was resting. It is too dark to make out any features of the patient, other than he apparently has an unusually large penis that is producing a noticeable bulge under the cover sheet. It was an impressive bulge even though it is flaccid.

That huge cock looks so inviting to Catherine because it has been two months since Dr. Cadbury forcibly cornered her in the supply closet and fucked her through two incredible orgasms. He left her wanting more but has ignored her ever since. Her husband has been deployed for the past nine months and won't return home from his deployment for another three months. Catherine is extremely horny and needs to feel a hard cock in her pussy right now. She needs it so badly it is affecting her better judgment. She looks over her shoulder to see if she can be seen from the nurse's station. She reaches up and moves the privacy curtain to block their view. She steps closer to the bed and studies the patient's prominent bulge. Her pulse quickens, and her breathing increases as she pulls the sheet away and lifts the patient's hospital gown. It looks so good she is tempted to take it in her hand as she studies the magnificent cock. A shiver passes through her body when she is tempted to straddle the patient ride his cock. She knows she doesn't have time to ride it, but she did have time for a quick taste. She really wants to taste his cum. She has never had a cock this broad in her mouth. Her better judgment kicks in, and she lowers the sheet without giving in to her temptations.

Catherine returns to the nurse's station and says, "I want this patient given a sponge bath and thoroughly cleaned before you go off duty. I will back before shift change to make sure my instructions were carried out."

Catherine abruptly departs from the 3rd floor without waiting for their answer. Bailee and Paisley are elated and make immediate preparations to give the patient a sponge bath. Cindy wants to join them but must continue with updating the patient charts. She makes a mental note to warn the other female personnel to avoid further contact with the unconscious patient on the third floor.

Catherine returns to her private office and closes the door. She sits in her office shaking with frustration. She can feel the heat rising from around her neck and face. Catherine mulls over in her mind what she had been tempted to do with that patient on the 3rd floor. She knows it is totally inappropriate and unprofessional that's why she feels so frustrated and humiliated. Catherine has never entertained any thoughts of sexually molesting a patient before. That's why she can't understand why her panties are so wet.

It has been well over two months since she's had any real sex. That's if she wants to count the nonconsensual quickie in the supply room with Dr. Cadbury as real sex. She is determined not to give in to this temptation that she now feels deep in her stomach. However, there is an itchy feeling in her pussy, and it desperately needs to be scratched. She also knows that going home and masturbating with a dildo will not satisfy this itch. Her breathing becomes rapid, and her heart is beating unusually fast as she slips her hand into her scrub pants and begins to relieve her sexual stress manually. Her sexual frustrations are wearing her resolve down, and she knows she can lose her job if she gives in and mounts the unconscious patient, but that massive hard cock on the 3rd floor is very tempting.

The night drags by, and several times during the night Catherine finds herself pondering if she could actually have sex with an unconscious patient. Putting his cock in her mouth for a few seconds wouldn't really count as having sex with him, she tries to reason. If he were to wake up and catch her, it would be hard to give a satisfactory explanation. She decides to puts those risky thoughts out of her horny mind.

Approximately one hour before the end of the shift, Catherine makes her way to the elevator and down to the 3rd floor. She doesn't bother announcing herself at the nurse's station this time. She goes straight to the indigent ward. The sun is shining brightly through the window. She can see from the doorway that the patient's cock is still producing a significant bulge under the top sheet. She wonders to herself as she approaches the patient if it would satisfy her just to get a good look at his cock; maybe feel it in her hands before going home to use her dildo. Her eyes are locked on the hard lump under the sheet. As if in a trance she approaches, lifts the top sheet and hesitates before going through her plan. She glances up at the patient's face to make sure he is still unconscious.

"Oh my God," she shrieks in shock.

Cindy and Bailee rush into the room to find out what is happening. They find Catherine standing in shock staring at the patient's face. His massive cock is uncovered and in plain view. Catherine is a bright shade of red, and she is trembling.

"What is it, Mrs. Winston? You look like you have just seen a ghost. Is the patient ok? He's not dead, is he?" Bailee asks.

It took Catherine a few minutes to compose herself. She realizes she still has the patient's cock uncovered and quickly pulls the sheet back over him. She blushes several more shades of red then mumbles under her breath, "This is my son, Michael."

Cindy and Bailee glance deviously at each other. They can't believe what they just heard. Both wonder to themselves if Mrs. Winston was touching the patient's cock or was preparing to touch him when she discovered he was her son. The thoughts of incest are hanging in the air. Cindy and Bailee both have the expressions of guilt, panic, and awkwardness on their faces. There is a long silence.

"Why didn't you recognize him last night?" Cindy finally asks.

"It was dark, and I didn't want to shine a light in his face," Catherine snarls, "Get Dr. Cadbury in here immediately and find a private room for my son, Michael."

Minutes later Doctor Cadbury huddles with Catherine and the two nurses as they, prepare to move Michael's bed to a private room. Cadbury then starts checking Michael's vital signs while each of the nurses take charge of a monitor and other pieces of equipment. They move as a well-rehearsed team, and soon his bed is rolling out of the indigent ward into a private room on the same floor.

The room itself looks to be about twelve feet by twenty, with an enclosed bathroom in one corner. The bathroom door is open, revealing a toilet, sink, and shower stall. There is a television mounted on the wall in front of the bed, and a small couch under the window to the right of the bed. Once they are done, Dr. Cadbury instructs the nurses to disconnect him from all of the monitors except the heart monitor. During this process, Catherine is stunned to notice that the nurses assigned to the floor are looking at Michael with odd expressions. She decides to keep a closer eye on them as they tend to Michael's healthcare. She makes it a priority to visit the 3rd-floor several times during each night shift. Cindy, Bailee, and Paisley are aware of her extra vigilance.

Dr. Cadbury predicts he would awaken in approximately two to three days. Cindy, Bailee, and Paisley decide to disallowed any of the other female personnel in the hospital to visit him or to enjoy observing his unique attribute. However, they have no control over Catherine as she continues visiting her son each night. They had no definitive proof but had come to the notion she may be enjoying the benefits of her unconscious son's unusually large cock. Catherine usually spent anywhere from forty-five minutes to an hour with her son each night which is plenty of time to do whatever she wants.

Michael wakes up as predicted on the third morning to find a hot blonde nurse is standing by his bed staring at his cock. The nurse has the top of her scrubs pulled up, her bra is halfway to her waist, and her breasts are fully exposed. Her breasts bounce delightfully as she tweaks a nipple with one hand and her other hand is in her pants massaging her pussy. He first thinks it is a wet dream, but soon realizes he is really watching as it happens.

Michael genuinely can't his take his eyes off of this beautiful woman shamelessly playing with herself while gazing at his cock. She is not the least bit embarrassed when she realizes he is awake. She reaches out with her hand and motions with her head seeking permission to touch his cock. Michael nods his approval.

She kneels by his bed and starts licking the slit at the end of his cock. He gasps as she cups his balls with one hand and the other hand wraps around the base of his hard shaft. A significant drop of pre-cum forms and she moan lustfully as her mouth dives onto the head of his cock to slurp up the liquid treat.

He is spellbound by the display of her mouth and incredibly turned on by it. Within minutes, he feels the familiar churning in his balls signaling that he is about to lose his immense load in her mouth. He knows he needs to warn whoever she is that a significant amount of sperm is on its way into her mouth, but is only able to mutter something unintelligible. The blonde nurse looks straight at him, just as his cock erupts in her mouth. She instinctively gulps down the streams of cum, only a little of it escapes the corners of her lips. Her eyes are locked onto his as she gently nurses on the head of his big cock.

The gorgeous nurse finally lets his cock go, giving it a tender kiss before getting to her feet and covering his cock with the top sheet. She puts her fantastic breasts away, repositions her bra and lowers the top of her hospital scrubs. She uses her fingers and thumb to gather the small droplets of semen from the corners of her mouth. When she starts licking her fingers clean, Michael groans in appreciation, "God, you're so hot!"

At this point, he is starting to grasp that there was no wet dream. This hot nurse is actually standing in front of him. Then, he realizes he is actually in a hospital. His brain is coming out of a couple of stupors all at once, and the gears in his head are starting to turn for the first time in a very long while.

"I am glad you are finally awake," the sexy nurse declares with a smile.

He tries to say, "Why am I here?" but it came out as "Wh...wh...cough...cough."

"Take it easy!" She cautions, "You've been unconscious for over three days."

Michael glances at the woman's name tag then says, "Paisley." He manages to croak out her name. Paisley basically blushes a bit at him saying her name and then says, "I need to notify some people that you are...back," she says before adding. "Oh, and please don't mention..." she nods discreetly at his crotch. He perceptively nods back.

She straightens her scrubs and walks away. She reaches the doorway and turns to check herself in a wall mirror before smiling at Michael and walking briskly out the door. When he finally pulls his eyes away from her captivating little butt, he looks around the room. He is in a small place compared to his bedroom at home. There is marginal lighting, so he can't make out many of the details. He can hear the regular beeping of his heart monitor. He tries to sit up and then notices a couple of tubes attached to his arms and some wires are connected to his chest. Two different IV bags are dripping into tubes that lead into his arms. He surmises he is hooked up to a heart monitor and thinks the other one is an EEG or an EKG, but can't tell for sure. His skin smells peculiar from the sanitizing soap the nurses have been using to clean him each day. His right shoulder is in a bandage, and his left hip has a throbbing pain.

He looks around the room again and then pulls the sheet down and his hospital gown up to look down at his cock. It feels painful like he had fucked several girls all in one night. Looking warily at it, and watching it start to swell and rise, he assumes it feels that way because that blond nurse had just been vigorously sucking on it. He pushes the gown back down and pulls the sheet up to his waist as he hears footsteps approaching.

A man in a white lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck approaches and introduces himself as Dr. Cadbury. He looks the part of a young doctor. He is a tall, lean guy in his mid-thirties. He has emerald green eyes and chestnut color hair. He flips on the overhead lights and walks up to the bed in a confident way that tells Michael this wasn't his first time at bat. Paisley and two other nurses trail behind him. While Michael wants to look at the nurses, especially Paisley, Doctor Cadbury has this way of commanding attention.

"So, Michael," he says, "welcome back to the world of the living. Paisley said she told you about your unconsciousness. What do you remember?"

Michael slurs out something unintelligible, coughs a bit, and then whispers, "Not much. Actually, not anything." He looks over at Paisley and winks. She smiles and quietly mouths "Thank you."

JSipes
JSipes
1,096 Followers