The Winter Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris Scarsdale was a boy she had met at orientation. He was tall, muscular, good looking and played on the school's junior varsity lacrosse team. He had always been nice to her and she thought that he would make a more than suitable boyfriend. Maybe tonight is the night that we hook up, she thought. He lived in a dorm on the other side of the college and she decided that she would try to convince her roommate to come along with her.

It was not until she was just about to her dorm that she remembered the collar around her neck. Two boys were walking out of the dorm as she approached and as they passed her she could hear one of them commenting about it. It embarrassed her to hear them making comments about it and she resolved to put on a scarf over it when she got back to her room.

The door to her room was locked and her roommate Jessica was not in the room when she got there. After closing door, she took off her schoolgirl outfit and put on her robe and shower cap. Finding a red bandana in her dresser she tied it around her neck over the collar. Taking her shower things she went into the communal bathroom and took a shower. She washed herself off and got what she called the "randy pussy" smell off of her.

She wondered that she had been so turned on by Dr. Erickson's domination of her. It had been several weeks since she had sex so maybe it was just her natural horniness. As the warm water ran over her body her mind could think of nothing else besides his enormous cock and how she wished he would have fucked her with it.

After she had washed, she peered through the curtain to make sure she was the only person in the bathroom. Seeing that she was alone, she closed the curtain, and slowly ran her finger along the lips of her pussy. Oh, it felt so good, she thought, if only Dr. Erickson had fucked me. As she slid it along her clit she felt a spark go up her spine. Backing herself against the wall of the stall she slowly slid her finger into her cunt. Doing her best to stifle the noise she was making, she bent her head down and closed her eyes imagining it was Dr. Erickson fucking her. She imagined his long, hard cock penetrating her and forcing her ass against the wall of the shower. His monster sized cock would feel so good inside her pussy, she thought. With her finger in her pussy and massaging her clit with her thumb, it was not long before she was ready to cum.

Trying not to make too much noise, just in case there was anybody else in the bathroom, she closed her mouth and made almost a whimpering sound as she came. As the waves of pleasure coursed through her body she gyrated against the shower wall. When the orgasm subsided she washed herself off, turned off the water and dried herself off.

After she dried off and put on a clean pair of panties, a yellow one with the words "This side up" printed across the ass. She thought Chris would get a kick out of them. After putting on her robe she returned to her room.

Her roommate Jessica was sitting on her bed reading when she returned.

"Hi Jess," she said as she entered the room.

"Hey Joey, have a good shower?" Jess asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes, thank you," said Joey, trying to remain coy.

Joey liked her roommate Jessica. Jessica, a freshman like herself, had grown up in Los Angeles. She had long black hair and was just a small bit taller than Joey, so that they could easily share clothes, but even though they had only known each other for four weeks it seemed that every time Joey was having naughty thoughts somehow Jessica sensed it. Joey wondered if it was Jessica's tarot cards that told her when she was misbehaving. It seemed like every time she turned around Jessica was dealing out her tarot cards. It kind of wierded her out having a roommate that read tarot cards, as if Jessica was privy to information that she was not.

Joey took of her robe and put on a bra, t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, standing with her back to her bed so that Jessica could not see what was written on the back of her underwear. After slipping on some socks, she climbed up on her bed and got the Russian history book she had been reading out of her book bag. She had about 2 and half hours till dinner would be served, and she wanted to spend the time till dinner reading.

She had only been reading for a half hour when her cell phone rang.

"Hello" she said, holding the phone to her ear.

"Hello Josephine. I need you to come clean my apartment," said a voice that was unmistakably Dr. Erickson's.

"Yes sir," she replied. Her stomach jumped when she heard his voice, but did he only want her to clean his apartment, she wondered.

"Get down to my apartment now. I live at 2155 Front St. room 212."

"But, sir I have reading to do and then I was going to go to dinner."

"I don't care about your work. My apartment needs cleaning. I have a guest coming over tonight and my apartment is a mess. You don't think I am going to clean it myself do you?"

"No, sir," she said noncommittally.

"That's right, you're going to get your ass down her and clean it for me. I am sure I don't need to remind you what happens if you don't obey me. Do I?" he said, sounding as if he was starting to get mad.

"No, sir."

"Hang up the phone and get down here now before I change my mind about our arrangement."

"I'll be right there, sir," she said hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jessica asked, looking up from her reading, and watching Joey as she got off of her bed and put a pair of tennis shoes on.

"Nobody."

"Nobody, who you call sir? Okay."

"I'll tell you later, right now I have to go," Joey said as she picked up her book bag and headed out the door.

--O--

When Joey got to the bus stop the bus had just left. She had to wait ten minutes before another one arrived. Flashing her student I.D. when she got on the bus she went and sat down in the back. She rode the bus to the transit center downtown and from there took another bus to Front St. She found the address was a brick apartment building only about fifty feet from the bus stop.

She entered the apartment building and took the stairs to the second floor. Before knocking on Dr. Erickson's door she untied the red bandana from around her neck and put it into the pocket of her blue jeans. Dr. Erickson opened his door on Joey's first knock.

"What took you do long?" he demanded, letting her in to the apartment and closing the door behind her.

"I came as fast as I could, sir."

"Strip down to your underwear and put this on," he said handing her a white apron. "And put your clothes in the closet over there," he said pointing to a door next to the front door.

Joey took off her clothes and hung them in the closet. While she undressed Dr. Erickson stood watching her. Once she had gotten down to her panties she put on the white apron. The apron went over her neck and tied in the back, covering her breasts. The apron felt and smelled like it had just been freshly bleached, the stiff white fabric rubbing up against her nipples.

"Come here," he demanded, once she had finished. He stood waiting for her with a long wooden rod in his hands. She walked over to where he was standing, bowing her head in submission. "I saw you outside with a bandana around your neck," he said, slamming the rod across her ass. "Are you ashamed to look like a whore?" He hit her again with the rod. "And look at those panties. 'This side up', did you think somebody was going to turn that side up and fuck you, you little slut", he said, hitting her again. "I'll bet you masturbated after you left my office. Didn't you?"

"No, sir."

"Liar," he said, hitting her again. "You are such a little slut. You are not allowed to masturbate. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"All right, my guest should be here in about an hour and a half. I need you to clean my apartment before she arrives. There is a vacuum and cleaning supplies in the closet. You had better get to work."

"Yes, sir."

After he had finished speaking Dr. Erickson left the room. As before the spanking had turned her on. What was it about getting spanked that got her hot, she wondered. While she always enjoyed it when a man took charge, she had not experienced a man who spanked her to keep her in line. It was strange how it affected her, she thought.

Before she started cleaning she took a look around the apartment. It was decorated in dark colors. The carpet was scarlet and all the furniture was made of a dark stained mahogany. Along the walls there were several bookcases, filled with books. On one wall she saw several diplomas and paintings of Russian religious figures. The scarlet curtains were open, allowing the last light of day in to the room. Afraid to be caught in the dark Joey found a light switch and turned on the hanging light.

Not wanting to be caught by Dr. Erickson not working Joey got the vacuum out of the closet and started vacuuming. The apartment was not terribly dirty, but it was obvious that it had not been cleaned in a while. After she finished vacuuming and picking up all the magazines that were spread out in the main room she went into the kitchen and cleaned it. She cleaned off the stove and counters and then washed the dishes that were sitting in the sink. While she was working she heard Dr. Erickson taking a shower.

When she finished cleaning the kitchen she saw Dr. Erickson, dressed in a black suit. "This looks much better," he said. "Come over here for a minute."

She put down the sponge she had in her hand and walked over to where he was standing.

"I'm going to be taking my friend out to dinner and then we are coming back here. I want you to make sure that you are done cleaning my apartment by the time we get back. The bedrooms and the bathroom still need to be cleaned. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

After she answered the doorbell rang.

"Well, why don't you go get to work?"

"Yes, sir," Joey said. Joey picked up the vacuum and carried it into the bedroom. She plugged it in and began vacuuming. When she finished vacuuming she looked out into the main room she saw that she was the only one in the apartment. She continued cleaning, first taking some dishes from the bedroom that Dr. Erickson had left on his nightstand and washing them in the sink and then cleaning the bathroom and the extra bedroom. It took her a more than an hour to finish cleaning, because she wanted to make sure she did a good job, fearing Dr. Erickson's anger. When she had finished, she put away the vacuum and cleaning supplies and sat down on the couch. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 8 o'clock. She realized that she had not had any dinner and was very hungry, but after looking to see if there was any food in the kitchen she decided not to eat anything because she was afraid of being punished for eating any of it.

She stood for several minutes looking into the open refrigerator, wondering if maybe she could have just a little something, and hope that he would not notice. She was standing there when she heard the door being unlocked. She quickly closed the refrigerator door and walked out in to the main room. When she got there she saw Dr. Erickson with a beautiful dark haired woman in a black dress. He was speaking to her in Russian and the woman was laughing and it seemed to Joey that the woman was laughing at her. Joey stood and watched as they came into the apartment and sat down on the couch.

"There is some vodka in the freezer, would you get it for us with some glasses," he said to Joey. Joey walked back into the kitchen and got the vodka out of the freezer and two small glasses out of the cupboard. She put them on a tray she found in the cupboard while she was looking for food. She brought them into the main room and put them on the table in front of Dr. Erickson. Joey stood by as Dr. Ericson poured vodka for the woman and himself and then he made a toast in Russian. She watched as they drank the vodka and then Dr. Erickson started kissing the woman. Joey started to leave the main room.

"Where are you going?"

"I was going to leave you two alone, sir," said Joey.

"You are going to stay right here in case we need anything else."

"Yes, sir."

Dr. Erickson said something in Russian to the woman and she laughed and they started kissing again. Joey watched as Dr. Erickson began sliding the straps of the woman's dress off of her shoulders, and kissing down her neck. After he slipped both straps off he began kissing across the top of the woman's breasts. Joey listened as she heard the woman start to breathe faster and she tried to imagine that it was her that Dr. Erickson was kissing and not the woman. Joey brought her finger up to the top of her apron and rubbed it across her breasts. Wouldn't it feel good if it was Dr. Erickson doing that she thought. She imagined she was in bed with him and he was...

"What are you doing?" he screamed at her. He got up from the couch and walked over to where she was standing. "What are you doing, Josephine?"

"Nothing, sir," she said, her hand instantly at her side. Her mother was the only person who had ever called her Josephine and that was usually before she was punished. Joey cowered at the memory of the punishments she had been dealt by her mother.

He turned back to the woman on the couch and said something in Russian and she laughed. "Am I going to have to punish you in front of my guest, you slut?" he demanded.

"No sir," said Joey, trying to regain her confidence.

He turned and walked back to the couch. He said something in Russian and helped the woman get up from the couch. Joey watched as they started kissing again and walking toward the bedroom. The woman walked ahead and went into the bedroom. Dr. Erickson turned back to Joey and said, "Well are you coming?"

"Sir?" Joey asked. He did not expect her to join them in the bedroom, did he?

"What if we need something? You don't expect me to come get you?"

"No, sir."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Yes, sir," said Joey, following him into the bedroom.

Joey went into the bed room and stood near the bathroom door. She watched as Dr. Erickson unzipped the back of the woman's dress and let it fall to the floor. The woman was busy undoing Dr. Erickson's tie and then the buttons on his shirt. She watched as they undressed each other, kissing the whole time. The woman had difficulty undoing Dr. Erickson's pants, only because of his huge erection. Once both were naked, Dr. Erickson helped the woman lie down on the bed and then spread her legs and began hungrily licking her pussy.

Joey was tempted to start playing with herself as she watched, but remembering how harsh Dr. Erickson was on her for masturbating and she refrained. She could feel how wet her pussy had become watching Dr. Erickson and the woman and wished she could just slide her fingers down into her underpants.

Soon the woman was moaning from Dr. Erickson's ministrations. She started moaning "ebat meya" over and over and Joey knew what she was asking for. Dr. Erickson was not slow to respond. He pulled himself over the woman and with his hand guided his enormous cock into her waiting pussy. He began, slowly at first, then building speed to fuck the woman harder. The woman's moaning increased and she began moaning, "Da, Da, Da!" Joey watched as the couple slowly built to orgasm, feeling her own cunt juices filling her panties.

Dr. Erickson's orgasm came with a low moan. Joey watched as he came and then kissed the quivering, moaning woman below him. He pulled himself off of the woman and lay by her side, obviously exhausted, he was breathing hard.

After a moment, he looked over at Joey and said, "Would you get us two glasses of water."

"Yes, sir," said Joey, happy to leave the bedroom. Joey went to the sink and poured two glasses of water. She took them back into the bedroom and handed them to Dr. Erickson and the woman.

"I don't think I will need anything else tonight," said Dr. Erickson. "You can use the other bedroom to sleep, but have breakfast ready at seven. There is an alarm there that you can use to make sure you are awake."

"Yes, sir. Goodnight , sir" said Joey.

She walked into the other bedroom, closing the door behind her and after setting the alarm, collapsed on the bed.

Intermezzo Uno

It had been at least twenty years since he had found such a perfect sacrifice for Marzanna. Gregori knew how much the goddess liked nubile, young blondes. However, this was a thing that must be approached with a great deal of delicacy. As always the sacrifice had to be a willing sacrifice and getting the young woman in question to willingly accept her place as his sacrifice would take some doing.

But Gregori was not worried. He had all the time in the world to make the girl accept her fate. September was just ending and the time for the sacrifice was not till early spring. It was just a question of time and manipulation. He had already gotten the girl to do things that he knew shocked her. Soon she would be a willing sacrifice to the goddess. Marzanna be praised.

Chapter 3

Twice in the next week Dr. Erickson called Joey demanded that she come to his apartment to act as his servant when he had a female guest spending the night. Joey got used to the fact that she would have to watch him have sex with his guest and then run to get things for them. Watching him fuck the women that he invited to spend the night only made her wish it was her that he was fucking. She had not masturbated, per his orders and after a week of abstinence she was craving release.

Joey found that she enjoyed serving Dr. Erickson. He was such a smart and virile man, to fuck three different women in the space of a week. To serve him was a pleasure and more and more she was neglecting her obligations to serve him. One morning she had blown off her sociology class to serve him and his lover breakfast.

Each time, when she got back to her room, after spending the night at Dr. Erickson's, her roommate Jessica did not ask her any questions about where she had been but only regarded her with a sly smile, as if she knew where she had spent the night. This unnerved Joey, as she really did not want her roommate to know how much she enjoyed being Dr. Erickson's servant.

The following Friday, Joey did not make any plans to party with her roommate or any of her friends, hoping that Dr. Erickson would call and request her service. As she expected she got the call about a half hour before the dining hall opened for dinner.

"Hello," she answered, when her cell phone rang.

"I need you to come to my apartment tonight," said Dr. Erickson, without preamble.

"Yes, sir."

"I want you to wear your schoolgirl outfit tonight,"

"Yes, sir."

"Be here by six thirty,"

"Yes, sir."

He hung up the phone.

Joey was elated. If he wanted her to wear her schoolgirl outfit, that must mean that he was finally going to have sex with her, Joey thought. She looked at the clock radio on her desk. It was just after five o'clock. She would have time to take a shower and get cleaned up before going to his place. She closed the door to her room and took off her clothes. Putting on her bathrobe, she took her shower things and went to take a shower in the communal bathroom. After her shower she went back into her room and dressed in the schoolgirl outfit she had worn to class to get Dr. Erickson's attention, again not wearing panties.

She got to Dr. Erickson's apartment at six fifteen. After fidgeting with her collar, she walked up the stairs to his door and knocked. He opened the door almost immediately.

"Ah, Josephine, you're early," he said, looking at his watch.

"Yes, sir, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, please come in," he said holding the door open.

She entered the apartment and stood by the couch, where she knew he liked to sit.

123456...8