The Winter Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," she said. They left the dorm and went to the dining hall together.

Chapter 6

After having dinner with Chris, Joey did not see him for two days. During that time it seemed like he was always on her mind. She would be reading something for class and she would wonder what he was doing. Or she would be sitting in class, not really listening to the lecture, but staring out the window at the sun on the redwoods, thinking about how nice it would be to have a picnic with him out among the trees. She was irritated that he had not called her, but maybe he was busy. In the meantime she tried to catch up in her classes. All the time she had spent with Dr. Erickson had left her behind in her other classes. In the two days, despite all the time she spent thinking about Chris, she caught up in two of her classes, but was still behind in sociology, of course she not wasted any time studying for her Russian history class. She had stopped wearing the bandana over her collar. She did not want to run the risk of another punishment from Dr. Erickson.

"Hello," she answered her cell phone.

"Meet me behind your dorm," said Dr. Erickson's voice.

"Yes, sir."

He hung up. It was about time for dinner, but she did not want to keep him waiting. She quickly changed into a dark blue, plaid miniskirt and his dress shirt, which she had laundered. She went to the mirror, mounted on the back of the door, and quickly ran a brush through her hair and added some lipstick. Jessica was not in the room so she did not have to listen to catty comments about her attire. Dressed, she quickly locked the door and headed down to the back stairs. He was waiting in his Corvette, with the motor idling, when she got to the loading dock behind the dorm. She opened the door to get into the passenger seat. He was wearing a white shirt, buttoned only half way up and exposing his hairy chest with black leather pants.

"Good evening, Josephine,"

"Good evening, sir."

"I decided to come pick you up because we are going to be going to a friend of mine's place tonight. Here I brought some clothes for you to wear." He handed her a Fredrick's of Hollywood bag that contained a pair of black crotchless panties and a matching peek-a-boo bra. "Put these on." While he drove she squirmed and changed out of the clothes she had been wearing and into the lingerie making a pile of clothes at her feet.

"Go ahead on put your clothes back on over those." She was quick to obey putting back on the shirt and miniskirt. After she had changed back into her clothes, he attached the leash to her collar. "How do you like your new underwear?" he asked.

"I like them very much, sir. Thank you."

"I'm glad. Tonight we are going to a party being thrown by a friend of mine. Do you remember Belle, the woman who sold us your leash and the other things at the store?"

"Yes, sir."

"Every month she throws a party for her friends. I thought it would be fun if we went. But, you are going to have to be on your best behavior. Although you haven't been my slave for long, I think that you are ready for this. Remember that you are my slave and as your master I will look out for you. But, when another master comes up to you, you must bow your head in respect, and you must not speak unless you are spoken to. Your behavior reflects on me, so I expect you to behave well. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, I know you will do fine."

Joey was a little mystified by the rules that Dr. Erickson had set out, but said nothing. She was excited about going to a party, and hoped that she would be able to behave well. She knew that if she did not she would be punished, and although she did get some enjoyment out of having her ass paddled with the ridding crop (she remembered how wet she got the last time Dr. Erickson punished her) she did not want to embarrass him in front of strangers.

They arrived at the store where they purchased her collar and the other supplies, but instead of stopping in the front Dr. Erickson pulled around back where there were already a few other cars parked. Joey and Dr. Erickson got out of the car and after removing a brief case from behind his seat, with leash in hand he lead her to a door at the back of the store. After he knocked on the door it was opened and they were greeted by Belle. She was wearing a black leather corset and skirt, with matching thigh high boots and gloves. Joey was impressed by how beautiful she was. All the black leather drew attention to her green eyes and her bright red hair which cascaded down her shoulders like a waterfall of fire. Joey remembered what Dr. Erickson had told her about her behavior toward other masters and quickly bowed her head.

"Ah Gregory, I was hoping you would bring her with you."

"Of course Belle, I knew you would like to play with her."

"Come in, come in, you are a little bit early. Only a few people are here."

Head still bowed, Joey followed Dr. Erickson through the door. The room she entered was like nothing she had ever seen before. On one side of the room was some of the most opulent furniture she had ever seen, plush couches with polished mahogany inlays and huge easy chairs with velvet upholstery. The walls were covered with an opulent wall paper with what looked like gold leaf detailing. There were a few people seated here, mostly wearing leather, in various states of undress. The other side of the room looked like some kind of a dungeon. The walls and floor were lined with stone bricks, along the wall there were crosses on their side with manacles and there was a wheel. In the center of the room was a pillory.

"Ah, Gregory, good to see you," said a male voice. Joey saw a man wearing a white shirt and what looked like a dark green and blue plaid kilt came up to them. Remembering Dr. Erickson's instructions she kept her head bowed. "Is this a new slave?" he asked.

"Yes, this is Josephine. Raise your head so he can have a look at you."

Josephine raised her head and looked at the man. He was tall, over six feet and had long dark brown hair with a beard and mustache. He took Joey's head into his large hand moved it about, as if he was examining a horse. "Pretty," he said, releasing her head. She re-bowed her head. "You'll have to let me play with her."

"We'll see, Cyrus."

After Cyrus had gone away, to look after one of his slaves, Joey raised her head and looked over to the dungeon area. Belle had taken one of her slaves and attached his wrists and ankles to a cross. He was a skinny boy not more than five and a half feet tall and looked to be about twenty five years old. Joey decided that he was not really her type, much to skinny. He was naked and had some sort of black device around his cock. Belle stood next to him and was whispering in his ear. Dr. Erickson, still by her side, noticed where she was looking.

"That thing on his cock is a chastity device," he told her. "It has spikes on the inside and if he gets hard they will poke into his cock. She is trying to train him not to get hard. Maybe you can help her. Take off your clothes." Joey instantly obeyed, stripping down to the peek-a-boo bra and crotchless panties that Dr. Erickson had given her to wear. Dr. Erickson led her by the leash over into the dungeon area. Belle was still standing next to her slave on the cross.

"Do you need any help, I'm sure Josephine could help you."

Belle smiled, "Yes, I am sure she could be of help. Have her lay down on the ground in front of Kevin here." Joey did as she was instructed and laid down on the ground with her feet pointing toward the imprisoned Kevin. The stone bricks of the floor were cold on Joey's naked skin as she lay down.

"Spread your legs, slave," commanded Belle, slapping her with the crop in her hands for emphasis. Trying not to show any effect from lash of the crop, Joey spread her legs. "You would like to fuck this young piece of meat, wouldn't you Kevin?"

"Yes, mistress," said the obviously distressed Kevin.

"Look at her hot pussy, all open and wet for you. Imagine sliding your dick into her pussy. Imagine the feel of the wetness as you begin to pump her sweet, young pussy with your cock." Joey watched as the grimace of pain on Kevin's face intensified his clenched teeth visible through the scowl of pain on his face. Joey watched as he closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes," said Belle, slapping him with the crop. He opened his eyes halfway, not really wanting to look at Joey but having no choice.

"Play with your pussy," Belle commanded, slapping her again with the crop. Joey put a finger into the gap in her panties feeling the wetness or her cunt. She was surprised how much watching Kevin suffer aroused her. Slowly she began finger fucking herself.

"You wish that was your dick going into her pussy don't you Kevin?"

"Yes, mistress."

"I'm sure your little dick would not be enough for her. Don't you think Kevin?"

"Yes, mistress."

"She'd want a big toy like this," said Belle, holding up a penis shaped dildo that was at least a foot long, molded in flesh colored plastic she had pulled out of a bag that rested at her feet. "So much better than your little cock." Belle handed the dildo to Joey. "

"Fuck yourself, slave," commanded Belle. Sitting up, Joey took the dildo and inserted it into her cunt. Slowly she began fucking herself with it as she watched Kevin for a reaction. He looked miserable, his face grimacing in pain.

"Fuck yourself faster," Belle commanded. Joey was happy to obey increasing the speed of her hand. For several minutes Joey played with the dildo, closing her eyes and imagining it was Chris' cock that was penetrating her. She imagined that he was on top of her, his muscular chest rubbing against her hard nipples. She felt her orgasm begin to build.

"Stop," commanded Belle, slapping Joey with her crop. Joey stopped and opened her eyes, her hands still wrapped around the dildo hanging out of her cunt. "You're having way too much fun with that," said Belle, grabbing the dildo out of her hands.

"Get up," commanded Belle. Joey got to her feet, standing in front of Belle, remembering to bow her head. Belle tossed the dildo back into her bag.

"On your knees," Belle thundered, slapping her with the ridding crop. Joey quickly got to her knees, head still bowed.

"Lick my cunt," commanded Bell, lifting her leather skirt and spreading her legs. Under her skirt Belle did not have on any panties and Joey brought her head up to her crotch and began licking. Joey had never given oral sex to a woman before, so she tried to imagine what would give Belle pleasure. Her nose buried in Belle's red pubic hair, she started by licking around Belle's clit, slowly circling it. She listened as Belle's breathing increased and she began moaning.

"Yes, that's it girl, lick my clit," purred Belle. Joey obeyed and was tonguing her clit. Belle grabbed the back of Joey's head with her gloved hand and forcing it into her crotch. Joey tried to look and see if there was any reaction from Kevin to seeing her eat Belle's pussy. Some guys get so turned on by lesbianism, she thought. Try as she might, she could not see Kevin from where she was, nose buried in Belle's pubic hair.

"Faster, faster," cried Belle whipping Joey like a racehorse. Joey complied, licking back and forth across her clit. Watching Bell begin to tremble and hearing her starting to moan only spurred Joey to lick faster. Soon Belle came like a waterfall, spreading her juices all over Joey's face. Joey tried not to gag on the sweet, salty taste of Belle's juices and after Belle came Joey began to slow her licks.

"Don't stop slave, keep licking," Belle thundered, whipping her again with the crop. Joey continued her licking and it seemed as if Belle came again, her juices forming a river running from her pussy down Joey's face and neck.

"Enough," called out Belle. Belle grabbed Joey's hair and yanked her head away from her crotch. Joey silently winced in pain.

"You did well, little one," said Belle, running the business end of her crop through the vaginal juices that covered Joey's face.

"Thank you, mistress," said Joey.

"Go back to your master,"

"Yes, mistress," said Joey. She got up off of her knees and walked back over to where Dr. Erickson was sitting in the lounge area and kneeled down next to the chair he was sitting in and bowing her head.

"Did you enjoy that," asked Dr. Erickson.

"Yes, sir," said Joey. She watched as Belle continued to torment her slave. She wondered why a guy would seek out such torment. They were such weaklings when it came to pain, why would a guy subject himself to this, she wondered. She thought about how she had grown to enjoy Dr. Erickson's torment, maybe the same was true for this guy.

Dr. Erickson looked at his watch. "I think it is time that I take you home, I don't want you missing class tomorrow," he said.

"Yes, sir."

"Put on your clothes, we're leaving."

Intermezzo tre

Marzanna would be satisfied. The girl was following his orders without question and soon would be making herself available to the goddess. She reminded him of how he fooled the Czarina, how she was always bowing to his suggestions no matter how ridiculous.

But the Czarina had at least believed that he was saving her son; this girl was only wanted to pass his class.

Chapter 7

Jessica was lying in her bed and reading when Joey arrived back at the dorm. "Chris came by looking for you," she said as Joey, still wearing the men's dress shirt that had caused her beau so much distress, entered the dorm room.

"When," she asked, silently cursing her luck.

"About half an hour ago."

Joey opened up her cell phone and speed dialed him. She sat down on her bed to take the call. After three rings he answered.

"Hello."

"Hi Chris, it's Joey."

"Hey Joey, how are you?"

"All right, sorry I missed you, I was at the library studying," she lied.

"No problem. I just came by to invite you out to dinner Friday night."

"That would be cool."

"There is a new Mexican place called 'El Comedero' on the mall that I have really wanted to try out. Do you like Mexican food?"

"Yes," she lied again.

"Great, I'll come by and get you about five o'clock and we can drive down."

"I look forward to it."

"Alright, see you then."

"Okay, bye Chris."

"Good bye, Joey."

Joey hung up her phone.

The next day passed slowly. She was so eager to go out to dinner with Chris that the hours seemed to move by with a rapidity that would make a gastropod seem like it belonged in NASCAR. Dr. Erickson's Russian history class was her first of the day. He spent the entire lecture talking about the Holdomor, the Ukrainian famine of 1932-33 and the debate over whether it occurred because of the rapid industrialization of the Soviet Union at the time or if Stalin purposely caused the starvation of as many as 10 million people in order to silence the voices of Ukrainian nationalism. After an hour of listening to him talk and watching slides of emaciated children Joey decided that she was going to the sandwich shop in the student union building for lunch, and that she would get into those skin tight jeans she wanted to wear that night with a crowbar if necessary.

After devouring half of a turkey melt sandwich as if she had just spent the winter without food, there was just enough time before her sociology class to stop by her room and pick up an extra pen, because the one that she had used that morning was showing signs that it was running out of ink and she did not have another one in her book bag. While most of her fellow students took notes on their laptops, Joey found that she retained the material better if she wrote it out in long hand in a notebook, and thus was always in need of a pen. The door was unlocked when she got there and as she entered the room she saw a pen jumping back and forth across the keyboard of Jessica's laptop, which was open on her desk with what looked like a paper in progress on the screen. As soon as she entered the room the pen dropped, bouncing off the keyboard and falling to the floor.

"What the...," she asked nobody in particular.

Jessica, quickly sitting up on her bed, looked up from the book she was reading. "I was just doing some reading," she said.

"But the pen,... was typing on your computer?"

"What are you talking about; I just stopped typing hours ago and was like, reading."

Although Joey wondered about what she had just seen she decided that she did not have time to worry about it now, she had to get to class. She grabbed a couple pens from out of her desk and put them in her book bag, and left her room closing the door behind her. Her sociology class went as slowly as her morning Russian history class. The professor, Dr. Lowenstein was discussing the origin of capitalism during the Roman Empire and Islamic Golden Age. She emphasized the importance of slave labor in the proto-capitalistic economy of both the empire and the caliphate, and compared it to the working class of our time. Joey had known all along that she was a raging communist so she was sure that this was going to be on the test. She made a few extra notes on what Dr. Lowenstein talked about and then tuned out for the rest of the class.

After class she went back to her room. It was almost 4 o'clock and she had to get cleaned up for her date with Chris. After taking a shower she put on the crotchless panties and peek-a-boo bra that Dr. Erickson had given her and covered it with her favorite black skin tight pair of black denim jeans and the purple blossom print tee her mother had given her for her last birthday. Looking in the mirror she made sure that her nipples were visible, just not too visible, under the shirt. She did not want to let Chris see her leather collar so she decided that she was going to take the risk of wearing a scarf around her neck. After brushing out and tying back her long blond hair, she applied her makeup, finishing off with bright red lipstick and several dabs of her favorite perfume, Isaskank. With a knock on the door she quickly put on the denim jacket that matched her pants and answered the door.

Chris, wearing a button down dress shirt and khaki pants, was waiting on the other side of door. "Hi Joey, you look great."

"Thanks," she said.

"Ready to go?"

"Sure, lets."

Together they walked down to the parking lot. Once there he led her to his car, a white, fastback, 60s vintage Mustang. He opened and held the door for her as she got in and they drove down to the town from campus.

Parnassus College is built on a hill above the coastal town of Santa Carolina, California. All of the academic and student housing buildings are at the top of the hill and it is a drive of more than a mile to get down to the town bellow. With of the architecture being almost medieval in aspect it sometimes gave the impression of a manor above the serfs in the town bellow, but the town was on good terms with the campus, as the students very rarely voted in local elections and brought their dollars to spend in town.

Chris drove Joey down to the outdoor shopping mall in the center of town, and after parking they went inside of El Comedero. There were very few people inside and they got a table right away. Their waiter, a large man with a mustache and beard, looking very much like Guy Fawkes, brought them tortilla chips and salsa and took their orders. Chris ordered a steak burrito and Joey a taco salad. While they waited for their food they munched on chips and salsa and talked.

"How are you classes going?" Chris asked.

"All right, doing well so far, especially in my Russian history class."

"That's with Erickson, right?"

"Yes."

"He gives me the creeps. I heard he is very demanding of his students."

"You don't know the half of it," said Joey sotto voce

1...345678