The Winter of Temptation Ch. 03

Story Info
Every Thing Has Changed.
5k words
4.49
39.2k
51

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3:

Samantha jumped up from the bed knocking her bowl of popcorn over, when she saw him standing at her door face flushed red with fury. Storming over to her, he got into her face. "You told your little boyfriend to befriend me?"

"Wha-? "

"Samantha, I'm only going to say this once. You're no longer going to see him." He crossed his arms over his chiseled chest, and stood confident that she would obey him.

"Get the hell out of here!" She shoves him roughly. "I'm not going to let you run my life. What I have with Calvin has nothing to do with you. You're supposed to be my friend, you're supposed to be happy for me." She stood on her tip toes, to glare levelly at him.

"Instead you're constantly trying to tell me what I can and cannot do." It was her turn to invade his space; pointing her finger into his face. "What I have with him could be a good thing, and I'm not going to miss out on it."

She walked around him to the door. "I'm not going to let go of someone that makes me happy. No matter what you say." She opened the door. "Get out, Ian."

Walking over to the door he slammed it once more. "Samantha, I don't want to fight with you. Understand that I'm not particularly in the mood to play these games." He snarled through clenched teeth.

Samantha smelled the liquor on his breath, and scoffed. Pushing him aside she reached for the bowl that had landed on the floor. "And neither am I. Go home Ian, sober up. I'm not going to entertain this conversation anymore. Ever. " Cleaning up the mess in her room, she ignored him.

Feeling the dismissal; Ian gritted his teeth. "This conversation is far from over, Samantha." He grabs her by the arm, pulling her up to her feet; halting her actions entirely.

"Let go of me, Ian." She demanded, dropping the bowl again.

Ian pulled her towards him, and lost his common sense. Forcefully bringing her hands behind her back; restraining her from moving. He watched as her eyes grew large and alert.

"Ian what are you doing?" She asked, frightened. "Let me go."

Ian could see that he was scaring her, but he was too far gone to care at the moment. Holding her hands in one strong grip, he let his free hand come up to rest on her throat. Gently he squeezed her throat lightly. Watching as her breathing began to change slightly, before a small moan slipped from her lips.

'Ah, she likes that.' Leaning forward, he never let his eyes stray from hers, as he smoothly planted a kiss on her lips.

Samantha breathed deeply, trying to calm her racing heart, as she felt Ian's tongue try to gain entry into her mouth. When she refused him access he pulled back, and gazed at her lustfully.

Shaking her head she tried to escape his hold. "Stop this Ian. Whatever you're doing, just stop and think about it for a second, curly." She said, trying to convince him to see reason.

Ian wasn't hearing it, bringing the hand that held her throat down to her hip. "Last time I was here, with you in my arms you were silently begging for this." He stated.

Samantha thought about how he had made her feel that day. Only to walk out, and make her feel stupid afterwards. "What happened that day is irrelevant. I won't let you make a fool out of me anymore." She said firmly.

He stared at her for a long moment, feeling guilty. Samantha shot daggers with her eyes, as they stared each other down.

Breaking their connection he looked down at her body. Realizing for the first time that she was half dressed. The tank top she wore clung to her ample breast tightly displaying her taunt nipples, which grew tighter from his stare. Eyes lingering for a little longer, his attention was soon drawn to her lower half. Clad in frilly beige boyshorts, that accentuated her full ass, and pretty pussy. Licking his lips he felt his dick harden, and elongate.

Samantha noticed how he stared at her, and she felt her stomach tightened, not believing her nipples could get any tighter; but they did. When he looked down she knew he was staring at her pussy. Quickly crossing her right leg over the other, she slightly twisted her waist. Hiding herself from him.

Ian notice what she was doing, and it served no purpose. Her face showed the anxiety she felt from the passionate look in his eyes. Taking his hand from her waist, he brought it to her panty clad pussy. Fingers immediately became soaked, as he caressed her. She gasped. "No." On a moan.

Ignoring her he cupped her pussy firmly, rubbing his index finger down her slit through her panties.

"AH." She moaned. Shaking her head, and clenching her teeth. "Stop Ian... Please." She gasped.

Feeling her arousal skyrocket, as the evidence of it soaked through the fabric of her panties even more, and onto his hand.

"You're saying 'no' but your pussy is telling me how you really feel; the truth. So that's what I'm listen too."

Suddenly he pushed her back and onto her plush bed. Grabbing the hem of his shirt he pulled both jacket, and all over his head. Leaving him bare chested at her feet. Shaking her head no, Samantha used agility she didn't know she possessed, as she rolled off of the bed. Thanking God that she didn't have a bed with a higher rail at the bottom. Making it easy for her to get to her feet, and run to her bathroom.

Ian let her run. Knowing she was cornered, he didn't worry about her getting away. Walking to the closed door, he tried the knob not expecting for the door to be unlocked as he twisted the knob, and walked in. Complete silence greeted him as he looked around the spacious bathroom, spotting a very pissed off Samantha Wilson staring out of the window.

Feeling him advance towards her she shot up and stormed to him, delivering a slap right across the face. "Get the fuck out." She shouted. "I can't fucking stand you. You're acting like a damn crazy person. You better get your shit together, or you can consider yourself short a friend."

She pushed against his chest to get him out of the bathroom. Ian grabbed her wrist once more. He should have known that Samantha would be extremely ferocious.

"Stop, Sammy." He walked forward, giving her no other choice but to walk backwards. He continued to advance until she felt her ass hit the counter. "You're irate right now, but I'm going to make things better." He hoisted her up on top of the sink.

"Open your legs, Sammy." He commanded. Placing his hands on top of her thighs.

"Fuck you, Ian." She replied. Pushing his hands off her.

He laughed. "I intend on fucking you, Sammy." Forcing her legs apart, he stepped in between them. Grabbing a hand full of her shirt, he then ripped it in two. Straight down the middle. Once again coming in contact with her heavy breast, sitting proudly on her chest.

"God you're so beautiful to me." He found himself saying. Causing a flush of heat to cover her body.

Using her arms, she tried to cover her nakedness. But Ian pulled them down, and grabbed a hold of them. Pulling her closer, he locked eyes with hers, and took a taunt nipple into his watery mouth.

Samantha felt her eyes roll to the back of her head. Ian pulled her closer, to get her nipple further inside of his mouth.

"Ugh." She moaned, running her hands through his head.

He let go of her nipple with a pop, before he kissed her roughly. Letting her go, he pushed his jeans down his hips quickly, to stop Samantha as she tried to get down from the counter.

"Ian, Please." She moaned, as Ian force his way in-between her legs again. Visibly seeing the large tent that formed in his briefs.

"Shh." He cooed as he kissed her ear lobe tenderly, moving down to place small kisses on her sweet spot behind her ear.

Samantha tried to stop her arousal, fighting against the sensation he invoked. But it seemed as if the more she tried the more intense it became.

Slowly he caressed her thighs, running his hands back and forth over the tender inside. Being careful as to not get close to her heated center until he knew she was going to break. Teasingly he brought his hands closer to the junction of her thighs, and right as she thought he was going to caress her pussy; he tricked her and by passed it completely.

"Ian...." She whined, before she could stop herself.

Once she did this Ian smiled, and knew that she was ready to give in. Wrapping his right arm around her waist, he lifted her up slightly. Bringing his left hand up to pull her panties down her backside.

Panicking, Samantha grabbed at his hand, to keep him from completely taking them off. "No Ian, stop this. We can't let this happen." She said on a shaky voice.

Ian knew he should listen to her, yet he wanted this. He wanted his best friend, badly. Deciding there was no turning back, he pulled down his boxers. Letting the engorged member he possessed sprang free.

"I can't help how bad I want you, Sammy." He murmured. Grabbing his dick he squeezed, and stroked with long pulls.

Transfixed Samantha stared wide-eyed at the powerful looking instrument he wielded. She had no idea that Ian would be so large. She quickly looked away shyly.

"Look at me, baby,"

She turned to look at him, as he stroked and squeezed his thick angry dick. Unbashful with the way he caressed himself, his eyes appeared glazed over and hooded with lust.

"Oh God... Oh God...." She repeated, as he watched her watch him pleasure himself. Biting his lip, he allowed his head to fall back as he jerked his dick.

After a minute of this, he grew hungrier for her and wanted more. She held out her hands in front of her to say stop, but he pushed them aside and reached for her panties.

Ripping them down her legs, he dropped to his knees and pushed his face into her pussy.

'My God!' she thought. As her body fell back against the mirror, closing her eyes tightly she used her hands to push his head away. Ian grabbed her hands and continued to breathe in her heady scent, driving himself mad with want. With her hands subdued he pulled back to see her brown pussy glistering brightly with her juices. Her lips were swollen and open to allow her fleshy clit to be seen easily.

"Sammy." He called softly. "I want your eyes on me."

Samantha sat with her head turned away, while tightly squeezing her eyes closed. But at his commanding she looked down at him between her legs. He lustfully gazed at her intently, his tan skin was flushed red, and his beautiful hair was tossed in awry. As she watched, Ian blew his hot breath directly on her swollen button. Causing her to cringe and squirm on the sink, nervously. Still gazing up at her, Ian extended his tongue and languidly licked upwards over the entire length of her slit.

"ughh." She gasped, shocked she bucked the electric currents flowing through her body.

"You taste amazing." He groaned, as if in pain. Studying her pussy, as she unconsciously clenched and unclenched. Thinking that it resembled a morning glory that opened up to the sun, for him. He dove into her pussy for another taste. Avoiding her clit, he focused on the inner folds of her pussy. Letting her hump his seeking tongue as she tried to close her legs, but his broad shoulders kept them apart.

Stiffening his tongue he plunged it into her pussy. She lost control of herself and came hard, thrashing her body viciously. Ian never had someone come so hard that soon, so he just held her down. Continuing to feast off her overflowing nectar, lapping at every ounce that she produce. Taking his forefinger he slipped it into her tiny hole, sliding it easily into her tight channel as far as he could. Using his wrist, he twirled the single digit around inside of her pussy. Crooking it upwards in search of her hidden treasure, after a moment he felt her g-spot and he flexed his finger repeatedly against it.

Samantha bucked wildly against his tongue on the verge of passing out, she shoved her hands into his hair and tugged his head away from her sensitive pussy. Relenting Ian backed off, to watch the pleasure overcome her body. Samantha felt as if she couldn't control her muscles as each limb spazzed on their own accord. She felt lightheaded and spacey as cream continued to pour out of her. Wetting her bottom as well as the counter as it pooled underneath her.

Ian sat patiently waiting for her to come down. Once she did she looked down at him still kneeled between her legs his face was flushed, and his entire mouth and chin was covered in her thick juices. Noticing how she stared at him, Ian licked his desirable pink lips to tease her. Samantha shook powerfully as an aftershock hit her body, Ian stood to his feet. Her eyes followed, before centering on what made him a man once more. She was shocked to see that he seemed bigger than before and his balls seemed to hang lower.

He grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge. Throwing her legs over his forearms, he grabbed his dick, and rubbed it down the extent of her slit. She jumped and shuddered, still in denial to the fact that this was happening. He used the head of dick to play with her clit, before he slid it down to her opening. Without any hesitation or warning he pushed his entire length inside her. Coming to rest at the hilt with a powerful resounding smack.

"AH! AH!" She bawled, as tears appeared in her eyes. In pain from never having anything that large inside her before. Ian breathed deeply through his nostrils to control the need to cum as he held his hips still for a moment.

"Baby?" He questioned, using the pad of his thumb to wipe her tears away. Planting a kiss on her lips, he waited for Samantha to get used to his thickness and length. When he gained control of his emotions he withdrew from her warmth slowly before surging back in quickly, and strongly. Samantha shriek loudly as he started to fuck her on the bathroom sink.

"Sammy, you feel so amazing." He stated moving his hips at a slow steady tempo. "So tight. I'm not going to be able to get enough of you."

He surged forward, hard. So hard that she felt as if he was in her stomach. The hammering slackened, but he continued to stay deep within her. The sight of her tits swaying, and bouncing almost made him lose himself too soon. Grabbing the back of her neck, Ian forced her to look down as he did, at the sight of their union. His dick could be seen perfectly from where they were position, going into her Coffee colored pussy.

She gasped, and felt herself clench at him tightly. Not being able to help the cream that continuously poured out of her, and on to his dick. "Ohhh." She exclaimed, as he hit a delicious spot within.

Ian rested his forehead against hers as they continued to watch his dick disappear between her folds. With each stroke he growled, and moaned at the sight of her pussy opening up, giving way to her pink flower.

"Baby...look at me." He tilted her head up while still having one hand on her neck, the other one held her thigh up. "I can feel how close you are." He said, through moments of intense pleasure. Speeding up his thrust, they produce a wet spanking noise, throughout the bathroom.

"I want to watch you come on my dick." He stated.

As he tells her this he brings both of his hands down to her ass, picking her up. He held on to her tightly, and began to fuck her passionately.

"Oh my.... god... Ian!" She cried. "Please...Please."

Samantha felt her climax approaching from deep within, and knew she was going to come harder than she had ever before. Grating his teeth, Ian slowed to a stop. As Samantha whimpered and clutched his neck, he carried her back into her bedroom. Feeling her clench his dick insistently with each step he took, as it lodged deeper. Reaching the bed he pulled her arms away from his neck, and laid her onto her back. Still connected he grabbed her hands, and laced them with his.

He used this leverage to pull her onto his dick roughly. His eyes took in the ecstasy covering her face as she tried to catch her breath. "Are you going to cum for me baby?" he questioned, feeling his own release approaching fast.

With every thrust he made sure to strum her pearl, and twirl his hips to reach every crevice in her pussy. "Answer me, Sammy." He demanded. But she continued to toss her head from side to side, about to give in to the best climax of her life.

Not happy with her silence, he halted his thrust once again to stop her imminent climax. She strained for completion. "Please...Ian." She tried to force herself on his dick but he halted her attempt by pulling out entirely.

Tears formed in her eyes at this point from the urgent need to cum, and he kissed her lips lovingly. "Whenever I ask you a question, I expect you to answer me." He pecked her lips. "Ok?"

She nodded, "Yes." Wiggling her hips again, she pleaded with her eyes for him to fuck her.

"Tell me what you want, Sammy." Letting her hands go, he teased her slit with his dick, not giving in to what she wanted. Not without hearing what he wanted to hear.

"I want to cum!" She grabbed him by the neck, pulling him close. "Please make me fucking cum!" She yelled, and he obliged; slamming into her pussy. Wet smacking and gruntled groans filled the room, as he forced her hands above her head. Fingers laced together and hips still pumping, he bent to her tits to take a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

Releasing her nipple, he gazed at her with smoldering eyes. "Cum." He murmured.

Samantha screamed his name loudly as she kicked about. Screaming so loud that he was forced to silence her as much as possible with a kiss. Ian felt her squirt all over them both, as he fucked her through her first big 'O'. The pleasure became too much for her, and before she knew it everything went black. Feeling her body become motionless he opened his eyes, to see that she was passed out. With her head thrown back, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Baby?" He called out, nervously.

Her eyes fluttered, and he breathed a sigh of relief. Her pussy clinched him hard at that moment causing him to, roar and cum deep inside her pussy. "Fuck." He growled, pumping everything he had, before collapsing on top of her.

"Uh." She groaned.

"Damn, I'm sorry baby." He lifted his 6 foot 4 inches, 235 pounds of muscles off of smaller 160 pounds. "You soaked us both." He chuckled.

Straighten out his long limbs on the bed, he pulled her prone body up beside his and covered her, with the comforter. Looking down at her, he saw that she was sound asleep. Sucking on her tongue, as she always did since they were kids. Starring mesmerized for a while longer, Ian felt his stomach grumble violently. So hungry, he felt as if his ribs were touching his spine. Getting up from the bed slowly he tried to slip her arm from around his chest.

When she stirred he paused, but just as quickly she settled once more.

Slipping on his boxers he walked to the door, and slipped into the hallway. Closing the door quietly behind him, he leisurely walked through the apartment to the kitchen. Going to the fridge he opened it and leaned down to peer inside, finding what he knew would be there. Smiling he closed the fridge with sesame seed chicken in hand. "She's addicted to this stuff." He said to himself.

Turning he placed it in the microwave, and started it up. As he waited for the microwave to ding, he leaned against the counter, thinking about what had just taken place. A shit eating grin spread across his face, as he thought of how she reacted towards him, and how incredible her pussy was.

"So you're fucking Samantha now?"

Surprised by the sudden intrusion, he looked over his shoulder, to see Kristie standing at the entrance of the kitchen with her arms crossed. Her composure and expression, told him that she was beyond pissed. Rolling his eyes heavenwards, he asked god 'why now,' he didn't feel like dealing with her bullshit. The only thing he wanted to do was fill his stomach up, and go back to Sammy.

12