The Winter of Temptation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kristie, that's a dumb fucking question. Clearly you heard us." He looked at the timer located on the microwave and willed it to speed up. "Frankly, it's none of your damn business."

Kristie stormed over to him, observing his masculine beauty as if for the first time. His startling eyes looked at her fiercely, as she took in his perfect lips and chiseled chin covered in light stubble. Eyes traveling downwards, she recommitted the vision of his chiseled chest to memory. One peck was completely covered in a biomechanical masterpiece that flowed down the length of his entire arm. Which drove her absolutely wild, but then there was his cut abs.

Packing a deadly 8 pack earned from being involved in marital arts since he was 5. Formed a perfect V as it led to his magnificent dick. Ian cleared his throat loudly, transporting her back to reality. "Are you kidding me? You know that I still want you. Yet you come here to fuck her brains out right near my room."

Ian turned towards her with his arms crossed. "I told you before, that what I do is none of your business. Especially when it comes to Samantha."

She stomped her foot in a childish manner. "But I had you first Ian. Was I not good enough?" She questioned.

Rolling his eyes again, he looked for the right words to use so that he wouldn't hurt her feelings further. After all he didn't want to spend time arguing with a jealous female after having the best sex, out of his entire sexual history. 'God, I vow that my whoring days are over. Cause lord knows I don't know how to pick 'em.' He thought.

"Kristie, don't do this to yourself. I'm sorry for hurting you in anyway. I just thought you could handle the type of situation we had." He touched her shoulder, in a friendly gesture. "I didn't think you felt so strongly for me, if I had known I would have never put you through this. I shouldn't have looked at you that way, anyways. Considering your Sammy's friend, but it's too late now." He patted her shoulder. "You're still very beautiful and you will make some lucky guys life amazing. But that guy isn't me, I just don't want you like that."

Finally the microwave dinged and he grabbed the container as well as a utensil, before sidestepping her to head out of the kitchen. Kristie grabbed his arm, before he could get 3 inches away.

"Why her? What's so special about Samantha?" She spat, close to tears. "She knows nothing about fucking or how to handle a real man like you. Plus she's fat!"

Ian shook her off his arm. "Why couldn't you just leave it along?" he asked feeling his anger rise. "Just because you're a size 2 doesn't make your any fucking better than her. Let me make one thing clear to you doll, I'll take her size 11 curviest body over any fucking one of the tramps I've been fucking. Including you." He glowered at her openly now, no longer calm. It seemed as if the only time he was calm and composed was when he was around his Sammy. "I don't know what Samantha and I have, but what I do know is that I want to see where it goes." He tried to leave the kitchen again.

Kristie dropped down to her knees, and tugged on his arm. Ian glanced down at the girl and forgot his anger, for it was replaced with pity. "Kristie please, this isn't called-"

Kristie cut him off by pulling down his boxers, so quick it barely registered to him. "A little virgin can never out do me." She said, grabbing his sticky flaccid dick.

Slamming the food on the counter he wretched himself out of her hands, before pulling his boxers up, 'fuck the food' "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" He asked livid. Reaching down he grabbed her by the arms, and pulled her up from her knees. "NEVER touch ME again. DO YOU understand? I just told you I have no interest in you. So that should be enough to let you know not to do what you just did."

"You didn't use a condom?" She questioned, after he was finished. Seeming not to have heard a word he had just said. "She could get pregnant. Why would you do that with her? You always used a condom with me, though I'm the one that wants your baby." She cried.

Ian backed away, seeing how truly crazy Kristie turned out to be. The first thing to run through his mind was, 'I can't have this crazy ass girl around, my baby.' "Look you need to go sleep off whatever you took or drunk. Clearly you're not thinking or acting normal. I'm going to bed now." He backed out quickly away from Kristie.

Once he reached the room he saw that Samantha was still knocked out cold. He smiled to himself, 'Damn.' Feeling good about putting it down so good, to a girl he cared about that it put her to sleep. Eager to be beside her, he thought to lock the door before walking over to the bed, and easing into it beside her. She slept on her side facing him, so he eased his arm underneath her and pulled her closer. As he was settling in she stirred causing him to look down into her beautiful brown eyes, which gazed sleepy at him.

"Sorry I woke you, baby." He whispered. But she said nothing in return, choosing to only stare at him in silence.

Samantha realized that she hadn't been dreaming. Not only was her pussy unbelievable sore, but the person who caused the delicious soreness was laying in her bed right now gazing down at her with mesmerizing eyes. Feeling a breeze on her chest, she looked down to see that her right boob was exposed from under the comforter. Shocked she covered herself as he watched with a heated seeking eye, he felt as if he could definitely go for another round.

"Why did this happen, Ian?" She probed hoarsely, breaking his line of thoughts.

"Let's save that for later, babe." He moved in closer to her under the comforter.

She became nervous and backed away from him. Ian saw that she backed away and didn't like it, at all. So he reached out and pulled her into his arms, again. "Don't do that again, Sammy. I want to hold you close to me." He told her as he gazed down into her brown orbs.

"I don't want you to touch me Ian. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, and I don't know who the fuck you are anymore." She pushed against him and broke his hold before turning her back to him. "I want you to leave, Ian. Because I can't have you around me."

He laid beside her for a moment. 'Please let him leave,' she pleaded.

Only moments later she felt his arms close around her again possessively. "You're not going to get me to leave that easily, Sammy." Pulling her back against his front, her ass came to rest snuggly against his dick. "I'm not going to let either one of us run from what we clearly have. We're going to sleep just like this, I'm going to hold you in my arms until morning. Even then I may not let you go." He grabbed her chin and lightly turned her to look over her shoulder at him. "After the way I made love to you, I know you're going to be sleep in the next 10 minutes."

True to his words she felt her eyes grow heavy once more from exertion minutes later. Lured to sleep by the sound of his deep breathing, and strong grip. Hearing the sound of her breathing change, he peered over her shoulder to confirm what he already knew. She was sound asleep. A warm fuzzy feeling passed over him, and he dipped his head to kiss the top of her head before he succumbed to his own exhaustion.

Author's note: Everything has changed- Taylor swift Ft. Ed Sheeran is the official theme song for this Chapter! Which should get interesting feedback; seeing that Ian is public enemy #1 right now. *Smh, lol* I just think he's a bit confused, has anger, and control issues; but almost everyone has those problems. Maybe we need to get inside that curly blonde head of his*wink*. Hoped you enjoy as always, with the holidays I did what I could. By way of proofreading it also, so I just wanted to point that out. Happy Holidays, and Happy new Years!! (Hope this is posted in time) lol Til' next time.

SH!!

12