The Winter of Temptation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, we walk out of the room, and come back, and you two are locking lips."

Samantha pulled her lips away from his, to look over her shoulder. "Huh?" She feigned innocence.

"You didn't even know we was gone."

Samantha blushed, as she shrugged her shoulder.

"You two are too much."

"So are we heading out?" Michael asked, leaning his arms on to the counter.

"Yeah. I just have to grab my jacket." Samantha ran upstairs to grab her stuff.

"She seems to be very happy." Caroline voiced.

Ian looked to her, and nodded. "That's all I want to accomplish."

"You better." Caroline, gave him a serious look, before she turned to Michael. "Are you gonna help me out there?

"Of course." Michael moved closer to her. "I have no problem with that." He cupped her cheek, and moved his face inches from hers.

"I'm ready!" Samantha appeared, bundled up in her thick Northface jacket, warm hand knitted beanie, and gloves.

"Great." Ian, walked to her grabbed her hand, and tugged her towards the garage. "Let's go."

The ride to the Sports shop, was a short one, when they got in she looked around, totally lost. Ian took her hand and guided her towards the gear section.

"You're going to need a thicker coat, some heavy snowboarding boots, a helmet and some goggles."

Samantha nodded her head, as she went over to a slick grey jacket lined in a peach coloring by North Face. The style and color drew her in, but when she flipped the price tag over, and saw that it cost $249.00, her eyes widen, and she backed away from it while shaking her head.

Ian looked up from his phone, with a question written amongst his face. "You don't like that one baby?"

Samantha eyes widen once more, when she realized that Ian had noticed her hesitation at the high price items. "No. It's not that. It was cute." She replied, looking around to insure no one was watching them.

"What's the problem?" He chuckled moving towards the rack she stood near.

Samantha squinted her eyes. "Have you seen these prices!?" She whispered excitedly.

Ian shook his head no, before he picked up the coat, she had turned from. Looking at the price, he then looked back to her. "And?" He drew out his word, to signify his cluelessness to her point.

"And!?" She grabbed the jacket, put it back on the rack. "That's too much." She picked up one that was a bit cheaper at $50.00 "I'll get this one."

"Oh no, you're not going to settle for less Samantha. You pick out what you want, no matter the cost." He grabbed the jacket she had picked out first. "I like this one." He grabbed her hand, and kissed the tips. "Don't fight me on this."

Samantha stretched up to him, and pecked his lips. "I can't promise you anything. But I'll try."

"I wouldn't expect it any other way." With his hand at the small of her back, he held her closer. "Your one tough chick."

She lightly tapped his stomach with her fist. "Where's Carol? Shouldn't she be getting her things as well?"

"Michael texted me." Ian held up his phone. "He said that him, and Caroline got a little side tracked. That they are going to catch up with us in a little bit."

Samantha giggled. "Typical. What am I going to do with her?" She replied rhetorically.

"Hmm." He shrugged his shoulder. "Question is what do you want to do with me?" Ian wiggled his eyebrows, closing in closer to her face.

She pushed him back. "You're such a perv." She went back to looking around. Ian helped her pick out all the gear she needed. Playfully teasing her, or stealing a kiss whenever he could. The sexual tension buzzing between them grew more, every time they shared a look, or touch.

"This one matches your jacket." He held the helmet up, showing her a slick grey helmet, with POC Written in bright letters.

"What does POC mean?" She scrunched up her face in the cutest way to him. "Is that like the brand?"

His shoulders began to tremble, as he looked away to hide his laughter. Samantha noticed it and felt stupid. "Yeah. It's the brand babe." He coughed to cover up his laugh. "I swear you were meant to be a blonde. Let's try it on." He sat the helmet on top of her head, helping her adjust the straps.

"It looks good on you."

She smiled brightly. "I'll get this one."

Ian walked away, only to return shortly with a pair of all black goggles, with tinted two tone lenses. Slipping them on, he turned her to a full length mirror. "There."

Samantha cocked her head to the side, as she slid the goggles off. "I look like I have no clue on what I'm doing."

"I'm going to teach you. Just trust me Sammy." He took her helmet and goggles to the counter, where he asked for a clerk to assist him with picking out her boots, and bracket. After much bickering, and second guessing, she decided on a pair of black Nike boots with a Peach color swoop. As they reached the counter, the young boyish clerk rang up her items, nervously glancing at her, every once in a while. Ian watched as the young blushing teenage boy stared at Samantha, and felt the need to fuck with him. Clearing his throat, he witness the boy head jerk up to meet his taller gaze, which held a deep scowl.

The boy, whose name read 'Joshua' on his name tag, looked back down to the register as a scarlet tint began to creep up along his neck, to spread to his cheek and ears. Ian smiled, and nodded in satisfaction. Samantha who gaped up at the big oaf, nudged him roughly in the rib, knocking the air from his body. She leaned on the counter, getting Joshua's attention. "Don't mind him and his caveman ways. He's an oaf."

The boy smiled shyly, as he finished ringing every item. "That's going to be $1369.80."

Samantha's mouth dropped to the floor. She looked up to Ian, who only produced his wallet, and Black Card. Her eyes felt like they would join her mouth on the floor. The kid swipe the card, handed it back to Ian who took her things, placed his hand at her back, and ushered her out to the car.

"Curly, you didn't have to spend all that money on me."

Ian waved her concern away. "That's not important Sammy. What's important is your happiness." He started up the car. "I have a surprise for you."

He maneuvered his car back to their cabin. Inside he placed all of her stuff down before he returned to his car. She sat down on the couch, patiently she surfed Facebook on her phone as she waited for him to come back. When she heard his heavy boots stomping through the house, she looked up towards the entrance. When he came in he held a strap across his broad shoulder.

"What's that?" She asked curiously. He removed the strap, and placed the bag attached on the coffee table. Falling onto the couch beside her he slouched back, with his long legs spread out.

"Open it and see." He replied.

She cut her eye at him and muttered, "Smartass," before she looked back at the bag. Grabbing the bag, she realized it was heavier than she thought. Pulling it in to her lap, she unzipped the zipper. Inside the bag, she found a beautiful snowboard, with splashes of green, blue, and purple with a black backsplash. In green scripted writing was, 'limelight.' The name of her board.

"You've done so much for me. All this money you're spending, you don't have to... to buy my love."

She turned in the couch and crossed her legs Indian style. She leaned forward and moved a curly tendril from his brow. "You don't have to impress me with money, curly. I've known you all my life. I know your heart and that's why I love you."

Ian sat up. "I just want you to have the best, everything your heart desires. So I don't care about money, it's irrelevant. Your happiness is worth so much more."

"My heart desires you, curly." A tear fell from her eye. "Just you." She swiped at her tear, and gave him a watery smile.

He groaned, and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Don't you already know?" He pecked her lips. "You have me. My heart, my soul, my world. It's already yours."

Samantha gasped. As Ian pushed forward, sending her back into the plush cushions of the couch. His lips commanded her's, as he passionately grinded his hips into hers. Samantha felt his hardness press into her mound. Instinctively her hips thrust upwards to meet his, as her legs wrapped around his lean waist. Ian's big hand gripped her tender breast through her sweater, kneading them with expertise, as he worked his way from her lips down to the sweet spot on her neck.

"Ian." She moans, gripping a fist full of his hair. "Not here. I don't want it to happen like this."

He lifted his head from the crook of her shoulder with a dishearten groan. He looked at her, and confirmed that he understood. "No pressure, baby. We can take it slow." He adjusted his thick member within his pants to a more comfortable position. "Even if it kills me." He chuckled partially joking.

Samantha blushed with a smile as she tore her gaze away from the sight of his engorged dick making an astounding tent in his pants. She couldn't admit to him that she was a bit afraid to once again take on him that way, afraid that she wouldn't know what to do.

"Any way, how about you change into your new jacket, and snow boots, I wanna take you on the soaring eagle zip line."

Samantha's eyes lit up.

"As you change, I'm going to see what mike and Carol is up too." Kissing her forehead he went in search for the two. Coming to stop at their bedroom door, he heard laughter, and playful batter. He knocked, and waited for someone to acknowledge him. After a minute, the door came open with Michael standing in front of him, shirtless. "Hey man, what happen to you two? Sammy, was waiting on you guys to show."

Ian looked over Michael's head to see Caroline sprawled on her back, with a gigantic smirk on her face. Luckily for him, she was fully dressed, instead of being naked as the day she was born.

"We got a little caught up in the moment, man." He glanced back at her with a smile. "She's special, dude."

Ian felt happy for his friend, he knew out of all people that Michael deserved someone good in his life. It was even better since the girl turns out to be his woman's best friend. It brought all of them together closer than ever before. "I'm happy for you man." He patted his shoulder. "Do you think that you guys are going to be able to ever pull yourselves from that bed, and get out of the house?"

"Of course." He chuckled. "She's just addictive you know what I mean?"

Ian smirked knowingly. "Actually I do." He checked the time on his watch. "Alright man, me, and Sammy are about to go zip lining. She's real excited so, I'm going to start showing her around.

"Did I hear you say zip lining?" Caroline stood next to Michael, who naturally put his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah. We got all of her gear earlier." he smirked down at her, causing her to blush and look away. "So yeah, were just going to enjoy the rest of the afternoon."

"You want to go zip lining?" Michael looked down, at her. "Then afterwards we can get you some gear."

"I like the sound of that. " She smiled and pecked his lips. "Where's my girl?" She asked turning back to Ian.

He pointed towards the living room. He waited for Caroline to get out of sight before he turned back to Michael. "Mike, you two got it in already?" Ian couldn't help but wonder.

Shaking his head, Michael pulled a sweatshirt over his head. "No, we just did a bit of heavy petting, and making out. We both wanted too but she felt as if it would be too soon, so I held back."

"She's a keeper that's why buddy." He waited by the door as Michael continued to gather his stuff. "After we go zip lining, you two are going back to the shop to get her gear?"

"Yeah, I guess. If she's still up for it. Sam got all that she needs?" he asked.

"Of course, I made sure she got everything she needed. I couldn't bare it if a single scratch was to mark her beautiful skin. And I will ensure the same thing for Carol, so when you get there just charge it too my account."

Michael paused to look at his friend. "You sure man? All of this has got to be pricey."

Ian waved it off. "I just want our women to enjoy themselves, while completely being safe." He arched a brow. "She is your woman now right?" He questioned referring to Caroline.

"For all intents and purposes." He smirked. "I'm ready, let's go."

*****

The wait wasn't a long one, they reached the top, and waited as the couple ahead of them enjoyed their ride. The lift pulled the couple backwards, taking them up higher and higher. Samantha covered her mouth in excitement, she looked up to Ian, to insure he was seeing the same thing she was. Looking back up she saw them stop for a second, before they were propelled forward. When the couple came to a stop, the staff member went to each and helped unbuckle their safety belts, before escorting them to the exit. The employee opened the gate for Ian, and Samantha to enter. Ian gripped the seat to keep it from swaying as Samantha hopped onto the seat. His long frame easily settled into the seat with his feet still on the ground. The employee, buckled them in, and smiled reassuringly. "You two ready?"

Samantha nervously returned her smile, although she was more excited than anything, being high off the ground did rattle her nerves. Ian knew of her slight discomfort. He threw his arm over her shoulder, letting her know he was right there with her.

"Were good." He told the employee.

She rose the lift, and unhatched the clasped hook from the bottom. "Enjoy your ride!" She called out before they began to ascend backwards. Samantha clenched as the lift swayed gently. She placed her hand on Ian's thigh squeezing harder than she realized.

"Relax, baby. You're safe, just enjoy the experience."

Samantha tensed shoulders relaxed at the sound of his warm voice, at her ear. His breath warmed her body, as did the soft kiss he placed at her ear. "Look how beautiful this place is."

She looked around, and witnessed a sight so beautiful, it made her want to cry. All of the snowcapped tree tops, stretched for miles and miles on end. There was a slither of sunshine in the sky, making the fluffy snow appear to be trillions of tiny diamonds clustered together. She turned to him with a grin.

"It's amazing."

"Get ready!" He shouted back, right as the lift stopped. Samantha threw her head back, as they took off, she found herself giggling as she threw her arms out to the side.

"Whoa, GO Sam!" She heard Caroline shout, as they drew closer. When they came to a stop, they were ushered off the platform.

"We have to do that again before we leave, it was just so freaking fun." Samantha rambled excitedly. She continued walking ahead not realizing Ian was leisurely trailing behind. After almost 5 minutes, Ian needed to reassure himself that she was taking proper breaths due to how fast she was going. Taking her hand, he tugged her towards him, and spun her around.

Placing both hands on her cheeks, he held her in place. "Breath." He stated. Samantha's batted her wide eyes up at him, with a look of so much innocence's. Her lips were pressed together like a fish, due to his oversized hands cupping her puffy cheeks. With a laugh, he leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers.

"Hmm." He hummed. "You're so special."

"Mmhmm, you would know. For you sat right beside me on the short bus." She stated matter-of-factly.

Pulling away she placed her hand on her hip. "What's next on the agenda for today?" She returned to the innocent woman from before, as if she hadn't just made that smart remark.

Shaking his head, he walked towards her. She was so quick to switch attitudes, he failed to keep up majority of the time. "Let's see shall we."

Pulling out a resort map from his back pocket, he maneuvered them through the park.

"How about the Alpine slides."

"Sure I'll try anything."

Just as before the line moved quickly, because there were two lanes. When it was their turn he kissed her, and got on to the left slide as she got into the right. She took off first, speeding down the winding path. He realized that she was challenging him to race her. He leaned forward, shifting his weight forward to make him speed faster down the slide. He came up beside her, and grinned at her look of surprise. She tore her eyes away to focus on the path before her. Gripping the shift in between her legs, she leaned over lower, and inched farther up. Taking a quick glance in his direction, she stuck out her tongue.

"Loser!" She called out. Leaving him in the dust, throughout the remainder of the course.

Up ahead he could see she was nearing the red stop area, and knew he was defeated. 'Damn' he groaned.

His cart slowed to a stop. Getting up he stretched out his long limbs, he picked up the cart, and put it off to the side. When he looked over at her she was standing patiently with her arms crossed, a shit-eating grin spread across her face.

"I totally just kicked your ass." Her voice was full of cocky confidence.

"Yeah well, you had a lucky heads start."

"Oh you think? Well I say we go again and see who the true winner is." She challenged.

Ian stared her down, loving her competitive nature, and the way she looked so feisty.

"You're on." He answered. She stuck out her hand for him to shake. He looked down at her small palm, and chuckled yet he took it in his, and she shook it with all the strength she could muster. He tighten his palm a little when she started to release hers, pulling her to him he spun her around in his arms, trailing a kiss from her brow down to her nose, and cheek, before settling on her lips. The kiss was short, sweet, and brief, leaving her panting little frosty puffs.

"But before we go for round two. I want to get some food in your belly."

He checked his Phone for the time, it was 4 o'clock well past lunch time, and he was starving. They decided to eat at the John Harvard's restaurant and pub. Samantha shot a quick text, to Caroline inviting them to lunch.

"Can I get a Sprite, and she would like a Dr. Pepper." He asked the waitress. She nodded and went to get their drinks.

"What you in the mood for Sammy?" Ian asked, looking over the menu.

"Bacon cheeseburger, extra Bacon, with season fries." Was her immediate answer, her appetite had definitely returned.

"That sounds good baby. I think I'm going to get the double steak Burger."

"Yummy." She moaned.

The waitress returned with the drinks and pulled out her pad. Ian repeated their order, making sure she got everything right, before she left to put it in.

Samantha took that time to look around. Taking in the coziness of the restaurant. It had a homey feel, with its dark browns, solid wood tables, low lighting, and rustic displays. The old fashioned dark oak bar, took up a large amount of space towards the back. As if it was the highlight of the place. Flat screens hung above it, showcasing numerous sports, which drew Ian's gaze Samantha noted. Yet she didn't mind, seeing as she had a text from Caroline, and Annabel. Caroline let her know that her, and Michael were on their way. As Annabel asked about her time here so far.

"Curly?" Ian turned to look at her, with a guilty blush, creeping onto his cheek. Samantha found it to be too cute. "I'm going to run to the restroom real quick."

He nodded, as he watched her head towards the bathroom. Inside, she rushed into a stall. The bathroom was fairly clean yet she didn't believe in sitting her ass on a public toilet. Squatting she relieved her bladder, noting how much longer it took her than normal. Flushing she exited the stall, and washed her hands. Pulling her beanie from her head, she groaned at the mess of strands sticking up everywhere. Running her fingers through the thick mass she finger combed it into a big messy bun. Then she touched up her lip balm, refusing to walk around with crusty dry lips from this weather, she thought about all of the kisses she shared with Ian, and thanked god she took care of every aspect of her body.