The Winter of Temptation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everything straight she walked back into the restaurant. When she reached her table she found Caroline sitting at her right, with Michael right at her side.

"Hi there beautiful. Where have you been" Samantha asked.

"Well, Michael took me shopping for my gear." Caroline replied, cutting her eye at Michael, as both men vehemently debated about a call made on one of the sports game.

"That was so nice of him." Samantha cooed elbowing Caroline.

"Well I'm finding out that he's a very nice, generous man the more and more I'm around him."

"That's what you deserve, am I right?" Samantha joked. "Did you guys order?"

"Uh huh. Girl he told me to get whatever I like. Whoa." She fanned herself dramatically. "You know I can get used to that."

Samantha laughed. "Stop acting up." She chided, playfully.

The waitress came over carrying a big black server tray. She placed down two big plates, containing a burger so big she doubted she could hold with one hand, and a fist full of fries. She also placed a few plates of appetizers on the table, huge crispy onion rings with a zesty sauce, mozzarella sticks with marinara, and a plate of cheesy bacon potato skins.

In true Samantha fashion she snatched up a mozzarella stick and took a huge bite out of the delicious chewy fried cheese.

"Mmmm." She moaned, closing her eyes as she chewed slowly, cherishing every bite. When she opened her eyes she saw that Ian was staring directly at her with heated eyes. His clear blues were beginning to change, something she began to notice whenever he became aroused or angry.

Reaching out with his hand he used the pad of his thumb to remove a lengthy strand of mozzarella from her bottom lip. Without looking away he licked the cheese from his thumb. Leaning over he whispered in her ear.

"I can't begin to explain how watching you simply eat, affects my body." He let out a ragged breath directly in her ear, causing her to shiver. "I don't understand what you do to me woman." He growled softly.

Her breathing began to change, as she thought about what he said. Picking up her knife she cut her burger in half so she could manage it. Slowly she munched on a piece, finding a distraction in conversation with Caroline. She spared a fleeting glance in Ian's direction, but his attention was averted towards the game once more.

When she figured he wasn't paying attention she reached over and picked up his heavy burger. Taking a bite, and then another, she quickly placed it back right as he turned back to his plate. Looking down at his burger his brows bunched together in confusion. Glancing around the table, he eyed each of them before his eyes settled onto Samantha who still chewed silently while looking down at her phone. She felt his eyes and glanced at him with an innocent smile. Ian cocked his brow, and his lips quirked. Reaching over he swiped sauce from the side of her lip. Realizing it was steak sauce from his burger, he grunted.

"I knew it."

Samantha looked at him with a smirk of her own, and simply shrugged. "It looked so good I had to try it."

He grunted once again. "Yeah, seems as if you enjoyed it quite a bit. Judging by how much of my burger is gone."

She waved her hand. "Aw boo hoo. Here..." She picked her burger up, and held it out for him. "Take a bite."

Ian didn't hesitate, as he leaned forward and took a big chunk from hers.

Samantha eyes widen. With a glare she reached over to his plate, stole a fry, and ate it right in his face without breaking eye contact.

Ian bellowed, and eyes strayed to their table but no one cared as Michael's steak came out, along with Caroline's pasta, soon after. They played and joked around as everyone ate contentedly until Samantha had to push back from the table, while rubbing her belly, with satisfaction.

"That was so good." She added.

Samantha still had half of her burger and there were a few left over appetizers here and there. Caroline had a bit of pasta left, but for the guys, their plates were completely clean

"You got that right I need a beer now." Michael added.

Samantha slurped down the rest of her drink, as Ian signaled the waitress to come over. Suddenly Samantha let out a very unlady like belched, which had all eyes at the table on her, as well as a few others near their table. She covered her mouth with her hand, and embarrassingly squeaked, "Excuse me."

Michael bursted with laughter, followed by Ian, and Caroline.

"That was a good one, Sam." Michael boasted, as he belched.

She blushingly sent a smile to him, that's why she loved him. He was like a big brother to her, always there to make her feel better, and make a bad situation better.

"Are you ready for your bills?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, we are. And can I also get a few take out plates if you don't mind?" Ian asked.

"Of course not. I'll be back in a moment."

"So has today been a success for you?" Ian questioned, moving in closer to her.

"I would have to say so, Mr. Queen." She leaned into him. "But I haven't forgotten that rematch."

Ian grinned. "Of course not, but perhaps we will take that up tomorrow. After all I don't want to burn you out on the first day."

"Okay." She replied.

The waitress returned with the checks, and takeout containers. The women gathered the remaining food, as the men handled the bill, each left a generous tip. Before the group left, to head for the cabin.

Night had fallen quickly, as well as the snow. Large outdoor light post lite up numerous paths, and hills, guiding them safely back to their cabin. Once inside Michael went to heat of the enormous fireplace to knock the slight chill off the house, as the girls simultaneously spoke of showering. They giggled, and split up to go get cleaned up, and dressed down into something more comfy.

Samantha showered in her favorite moonlight Jasmine body wash, before she stepped out and donned one of Ian's old worn high school jerseys. The shirt fit her like a dress, hanging loosely to her mid-thigh, barely covering her large bubbles ass clad in a pair of all black boy shorts. She moistured her skin, brushed her teeth, and hair.

When she walked out of the steamy bathroom into their bedroom, she found Ian stripping out of his shirt. He heard her approaching, so he turned around to see her standing before him in his high school championship jersey. He had all but forgotten he had gave it to her all those years ago. But seeing her in it now, brought on a primal feeling of need on an entirely different level.

Samantha observed his body, noting how his beltless slacks hung low on his hips, making his V more pronounced, and mouthwatering. The front of those very same slacks began to give way to a very large bulging tent. She gasped and tore her eyes away, to look into his. She saw that his jaw was clenched, and that his fist were balled around the shirt he had just removed.

Clearing his throat, he knew he needed to go and practically drowned himself in a cold shower ASAP. Only that would help the raging passion inside of him, at this point, or so he hoped. It had to, because he wouldn't pressure her into doing anything that pertains to sex if she wasn't ready.

"Uh, I'm going to go hop in the shower right quick baby." He moved past her, careful to not touch any part of her, because he wasn't sure how he would react to the softness of her skin against his. "I put our things up in the fridge, so you don't have to worry about that. Just curl up on the couch or whatnot, maybe we can watch a movie."

"Okay."

She walked out of the bedroom, into the entertainment area beside it. She found the remotes to operate the TV, and crawled on to the round love seat sectional designed for a couple to cuddle comfortably while watching television. She flipped through the channels aimlessly for a while, before settling on 'Lucy.'

She felt a chill course through her, jumping up she ran back to their room grabbed a blanket, and on second thought also decided to run downstairs and grabbed two drinks for them. Running back upstairs she placed their drinks in the little drink holder attached to the sectional, before she fell back onto it out of breath.

"Shit, I'm so out of shape." She gasped to herself.

"What?"

Samantha sat up with a start, so caught up in her mini impromptu exercise she hadn't realized the shower had stopped. Ian stood at the door to their bedroom, dressed in a pair of loose black sleeping pants, with a towel in hand drying his unruly curls. He looked dark, mysterious, and dangerous even. With his full stubbled beard, and slick damp muscles, it was all doing a helluva lot of damage on her fresh panties, they were quickly becoming drenched.

He threw the towel somewhere behind him as he walked into the entertainment area. "What are we watching?" He asked.

Samantha worked her throat hoping to produce enough saliva to aid her in talking. "Uh, Lucy. With Scarlett Johansson."

"Ah! I heard that was good." He came and sat down next to her on the lovers couch. He scooted back into the cushions, and even then his long limbs were fully on the couch with room to spare. "Come here. I want to cuddle against all of those curves."

Samantha rolled her eyes before she crawled to him, coming to rest inside of the crook of his arm. Her cheek laid directly on his bare chest, she could hear the calming beat of his heart, and it calmed her. He covered them up with the blanket she had grabbed. It was big enough for them both to have equal share in the warmth.

They had caught the movie in the beginning so they both found themselves absorbed in the action flick. She stayed at his side, as he rubbed his rougher hand Up and down along her arm. It was hard to ignore, the sensations that the touch produced. Her nipples tightened, and her clit began to swell. She shifted in her seat, rubbing her body along his accidentally, once her breast brushed his side through the thin jersey, she couldn't contain her moan of pleasure. Once it was out she couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

Ian looked down at her, with questioned, and she could only stare at him, with her lip firmly between her teeth, and her thighs tightly shut.

"Baby?" He questioned, his voice husky, and low.

She nibbled on her lip, contemplating on her actions, and what they would bring. His manly scent invaded her nose, as he leaned closer to her, making her say 'fuck it.'

She threw her arms around his neck, pulling his lips down to hers. She suckled on his lips, as if she was a possessed mad woman. Plunging her tongue into his minty mouth. She moaned hungrily, causing Ian to answer with a growl of his own.

His palm found its way up to her tit where he squeezed gently, and tweaked her nipple between the pads of his thumb and forefinger. He released her nipple to twirl his finger around the turgent sensitive tip.

"Ugh." She moaned wantonly. Pulling her lips away, as she threw her head back. He went for her tender neck, she freely offered. Using his teeth he grazed her throat, before he suckled the pained sensation away. He continued, driving her mad. She threw her leg over his. Bringing her crotch right onto his leg. She radiated heat from her core, as if she was in heat, as she began to grind her pussy into his thigh.

"Oh, Ian." She whispered. Rubbing her throbbing clit into him.

Ian pulled away from her neck, placed his hand at her gyrating hip, to still her.

"Samantha..." He growled. His jaw worked, as he clenched and unclenched noticeably, she could hear him grating his teeth to keep control.

"I want you with everything in me. But I won't take you like this. Our next time will be more meaningful, when you're really ready."

Samantha's hips stopped fighting his hand, as she laid still her horniness cooling. He noticed the change, as she turns her head away ashamed.

With a grip to her chin he forced her eyes back to his. "Though I won't take my pleasure inside of that beautiful tight pussy tonight, doesn't mean that I want quench my thirst for it."

He moved to the end of the couch in record time, and threw the blanket from her. With rough hands he parted her clenched thighs and pushed the jersey out of his way. He held her thick thighs apart as his eyes feasted on her beautiful shape. With deliberate slowness he brought his mouth to her clothed pussy, and used his lips to run over her mound, down to her soaked slit. Her pelvis bulked from the surprised pleasure, but she was firmly locked by his grip. He repeated this action numerous times, until he worked himself up, to where he could go no longer without tasting her full essences. Licking the sweetness of her pussy from his lips, he lifted her ass up in the air and tugged her panties off in one go. The coolness of the air hit her exposed pussy making her squirm in delighted torture.

"Ian..." She looked at him through the dim lightning. He was staring down at her glistening pussy. On his knees, he put her back in position, her legs spread wide, with his palms securely holding them in place. Leaning closer, he blew a hot breath across her pussy and watch her twitch.

"Please no more teasing." She grabbed for his head, which was hovering right at her mound "I need... I need..."

"You need what?" He questioned. Each word hitting her pussy. "Tell me, and you know I will make it happen."

She fought against her crippling need, trying to refuse having to shamefully admit her wants to Ian. But her body won over, and she couldn't take the torture any longer. "I need you to eat my pussy." She breathed.

"Will do." He stated blankly before he kissed her mound.

Samantha jerked, as Ian went farther down, trailing his lips over the lips of her slit, down to the opening. Leisurely he plunged his full tongue within her tight opening. Pulling it out, he repeated the action again, then again. Working her sweet essences from within out onto his waiting tongue. He tongue fucked her slow, and deep until he felt the familiar tighten of her inner wall. Pulling his tongue away, he placed closed mouth kisses over her pussy.

"Ian, please keep going." She reached down into his curls.

"Shh." He replied. Leaning up he pushed the jersey up to her chin, exposing her shapely tits to his ravishing gaze. He kissed her from her pussy, to the valley between her breasts. "Do you want me to suck on your beautiful titties?" He questioned.

She nodded her head ferociously.

"Can I get an answer baby?"

"Yes Ian. Suck them please."

He trailed his tongue over to her right nipple. Using it he swirled his moist tongue around her nipple, before he closed his teeth around the rigid bud. Swirling his tongue around her nipple quickly, he unlatched his teeth, so he could suckle.

After a moment he popped her tit out, to trade for the other side. Showing it equal treatment. Letting that nipple go his kissed his way up her neck. He suckled beneath her ear, as she began to grind into his bulging dick tucked inside of his pants resting at her pussy.

"Do you have any idea on how sweet your pussy is?" He whispered.

He brought his lips to hers. Sharing the essences on his tongue. She gasped as she lined her clit up with the head of his dick. He allowed her to gyrate herself against him, until he could no longer take it.

Gripping her hips he halted her movements.

"Fuck." She hissed, frustrated.

Ian smiled, as he looked down at her drenched pussy. It was covered completely with her juices, and her clit was now protruding through her slit. His mouth watered at the sight.

"You have the most beautiful pussy that I've ever seen."

He latched his mouth on to her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth, where he slurped, and flicked his tongue rapidly against it. Wanting better access, Ian placed his hands at the back of her knees, lifting her legs, her pussy spread open.

"Ohhh my godd!" She groaned. Gripping his hair tightly. Tugging painfully. Ian didn't care though, he kept his mouth in place, using the roughness of his tongue to stimulate her clit thoroughly.

With a scream she came over his face, his tongue flattened catching every drop. With her legs on his shoulder, he used both hands to tweak her nipples, more cream flowed into his mouth from the action.

When she laid still with a few tremors, Ian got up from his kneel on the floor. He gripped his length and pulled a few times to ease the ache. Taking his previous seat, he scooted backwards and pulled her prone body to him. He swiped excess wetness from his lips. Covering their limbs, he held her close in his arms. He heard her light snoring, and smiled to himself, 'That's 2 for me,' he thought. He turned his attention to the television. Lucy had ended, and he saw that the equalizer was starting.

He watched, becoming absorbed in the movie. He enjoyed the action Denzel presented, expecting no less from a well rounded professional such has he. Focused on the screen, Ian hadn't felt Samantha stir, yet he felt her delicate hand as it gripped his semi-erect dick. With a surprise gasped he looked down at her, she feigned to be paying attention to the movie as well but her hand continued to explore his cock.

"Sammy baby, what are you doing?"

He questioned, letting his hand go to her 's. "You don't have to do that."

She tightened her grip. "But I want too." Knocking his hand off, she pulled at his waistband, easing a hand on the inside. She came in contact with his stubbled happy trail. A zing of excitement passed through her, at the feel of his taunt skin. "I want to learn you." She whispered.

Helping her remove his pants, he lifted his hips. She tugged them, anticipating the vision of his thick member. When it sprang forward, she starred with awe. "It's so large." She stated. Reaching out she gripped him, using her thumb and forefinger to swipe over his mushroomed head. His hips raised up with a jerk, as she continued to swipe her thumb over his head, gathering precum to lubricate the most sensitive area on his dick. As her fingers became more slippery she worked her way down his shaft. Moving her fist in a fluid motion, that was comfortable for her. His breath continued to hitch as she put more speed in her efforts.

"Damn. That feels so good." He thrusted his hips up to meet her down stroke. "Use both hands." He commanded.

Adding her other palm, she twisted them in alternate directions as she pumped up and down. His breathing came more rapidly, he felt his impending orgasm approaching. He grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her into an overwhelming kiss. She jerked his dick off with one hand, as the other cupped his balls giving them a light squeeze. That sent him over the edge as he cried out, breaking their kiss. He leaned his head against hers, working to regain his breath.

When he calmed he looked down to discover the mess he had created. His cum covered her hand, his stomach, and chest. "Shit. I gotta clean this up." He shifted to get up.

"I'll get it up." She said, pushing him back down on the chair. She got up, ran into the bathroom, and came back out with a wet wash cloth. Crawling onto the couch, she settled between his thighs. With the washcloth, she cleaned his upper body, and then focused on cleaning his flaccid dick. As she cleaned his body began to react, his softness quickly started to harden. Her eyes looked to his and a knowing smile quirked her lips.

"Give me that." He growled, taking the cloth away. Pulling his pants back up, he reached for the remote to turn the television off. "Let's get to bed."

Without complaint, she placed her hand in his, and followed him to their bed. He pulled back the thick comforter, and ushered her underneath, following her closely behind. Samantha preferred to sleep on her stomach while Ian mostly slept on his back. She turned to look at him with a smile as she threw her left arm over his chest. "Good night, curly." She whispered, closing her eyes as sleep pulled her into sub consciousness.