The Winter of Temptation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight Sammy baby." He kissed the top of her head, before caving in to his own tiredness.

*****

Around mid-morning they woke, cooked brunch, and gathered around the dining table to eat. Each one held a secretive smile upon their faces, speaking volumes even without words. Samantha couldn't hold anyone's gaze for too long, since apparently she was a screamer, she knew that she was heard. From the look on Caroline's face, she knew that her friend was going to grill her for details the first chance she got.

After breakfast Ian and Michael offered to clean up, while the girls went off to chat. With giant coffee mugs full of hazelnut goodness, blankets, and iPad, they settled outside on the outdoor terrain around the huge fireplace. Samantha wore her oversized ugly sweater, with a pair of black joggers and thick fuzzy socks, Caroline in something similar, wore a pair of black tights, and a pullover hoody. Samantha placed her mug on the coffee table and took a seat on the huge C couch, she spread the blanket over her limbs, and went to her library of interracial erotic romance for a good story to get absorbed in.

They sat in comfortable silence for a good 10 minutes before Caroline broke their silence. "So about last night?" She questioned, not bothering to look up from her bubble witch saga.

"What about it?" Samantha replied evasively.

Caroline smacked her lips. "Oh come on, are we really going to act like you didn't scream your brains out." She pinned her with her stare.

Samantha blushed, and continued to focus on her iPad. Until, Caroline cut her view of the screen with her manicured hand. Samantha rolled her eyes towards the sky, as she looked at Caroline. She patiently waited for Samantha to cough up the goods with her head cocked to the side, her brow raised, and a wicked grin.

"We didn't fuck if that's what you want to know."

"What?" Surprised, she shook her head. "Damn babe what did he do to have you screaming like that?"

She nibbled on her lip to hide the smile on her face.

"Did he eat you out?" She asked bluntly. Samantha smirked. "He did!"

"Shh..." She looked towards the back sliding door, it was cracked, but no one was standing there. "Not so loud."

"So he did." She giggled. "Girl if he made you scream like that when he was only eating your pussy, I can only imagine how you would act when he gives you the D."

She knew that Caroline was right, but there was no way she was going to admit that to her.

"Did you return the favor to him?"

"Somewhat." She shrugged. "I've never done that, so I just used my hands."

"Babe, there's no right or wrong way to give head, just never use your teeth." She instructed. "And remember to breathe, stay relaxed." she added.

"But what if I can't fit all of that in my mouth?" Samantha questioned, cocking her head to the side.

Caroline eyes bulged slightly. "Damn, how big is his dick!?" She caught herself. "You know what never mind that." She waved that question away. "That's not the objective. The goal is to give your man pleasure, just focus on using your tongue on his sensitive areas. Be sure to watch for his reactions as you perform, that way you will be able to know what he likes, and what he loves!" She winked, and gave her a know it all smile. "Did I mention the breathing part?"

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm taking advice on this. I feel as if I should be taking notes right now."

Caroline rolled her eyes and continued to play her game.

Samantha interest was on her story, as she began to read a new supernatural series. Popping a pair of earphones on she laid back on the colorful pillows that lined the couch and cuddled underneath her blanket. She paused as the blanket rubbed her nose. She vaguely smelled Ian's scent. It was comforting to have his scent wrapped around her, it made her body relax.

****

Later...

Samantha felt her torso being shifted around. She opened her eyes to look up at Ian. He sat down and lowered her head into his lap. Looking up at him, she smiled and stretched her limbs.

"Still tired?"

"I guess. I have no clue what happen."

She looked around to see Michael and Caroline were cuddled up on the other end of the couch. Sharing whispers, smiles and touches. "What have you been up to?" She asked Ian.

"Had to make a few calls to Virginia, and I checked on the house."

She pulled her blanket closer to her chin, as she shifted closer to Ian. "Hmm, how's the guys?"

"Good from what I've been told, and the house is still in tack surprisingly."

She giggled, and closed her eyes. "Ian where do we go from here?"

Her question was met with silence. When she looked up she could tell he was deep in thought. "How do you mean?"

"I mean as in the future do you see us?"

He focused his attention on her. "Oh course, Samantha. There will always be us." He leaned closer to her. "Even when you may not want us to be." He teased.

She pushed his head away with a roll of her eyes. "Stop teasing me."

He gripped her chin, and brought her lips to his. "I like to tease."

His hand touched her hip, with a light squeeze he guided her closer into the cave of his arms. He playfully licked her lips with the tip of his tongue, using the wet appendage to trace every inch of her softness.

"Judging by your breathing, and the look in your eye, I can tell you enjoy that teasing as well."

She tugged her lip between her teeth to suppress a moan. His close proximity and words were causing her body to wreak havoc.

"You're showing me right now exactly how eager you are. When the time is right I'm going to show you how much I want you." His voice held promise. "Now I do recall a rematch is supposed to take place today."

His sudden change of topics made Samantha frown. At this point the playful competition they had going was at the very back of her mind. Because she wanted to know more about what he planned on doing to her. Before she could voice her thoughts he got up from the couch, pulled her up against him, and pulled her into the house.

"Get dressed baby. We got a lot to do."

She put up no fight, against his command. Her body felt tender and tired, and she just wanted a warm bath, and a warm bed. Yet she knew if she said anything such as that, everyone would consider her a party pooper. After taking a relaxing shower Samantha dressed and went back downstairs to look for Caroline. She found her outside in the car, flipping through the radio trying to find something. Both Ian and Michael loaded gear into the Jeep, since it was bigger, they all were going to ride with him.

"You ready?" Samantha asked with a beaming smile.

"Girl yes. I'm excited as hell."

"Wait until you go on the Alpine slide that was fun as hell. Ian and I are going to have a rematch today since he can't handle the fact that I kicked his ass yesterday."

"Hey. I heard that. "Ian popped up behind her.

Samantha looked back over her shoulder with a smirk. "I figured you did." She turned back to Caroline. "Perhaps I wanted you too."

"OOOO." Caroline instigated.

Ian crossed his arms over his wide chest. "Better watch it." He grumbled before he brought his palm down across her ass.

Samantha's eyes widen with shock, as her mouth fell open. "Ian." She gasped. Ian only walked away with a slight smile on his face.

"Naughty girls deserves spankings." He threw over his shoulder. Turning he put the rest of the gear in the truck.

"Unbelievable." She mumbled, staring at him in wonder.

"Alright girls we're all set." Michael slammed the trunk shut, and walked around to the driver's side. "Ya'll ready?" He asked, as he took the wheel, and looked over at Caroline.

"Hell yeah." Caroline answered.

"Well alright then." Michael gave her a wink, as he pulled out.

When they reached the parking lot, Samantha had to admit to herself that she was excited to be doing something she had always wanted to try. Hopping out of the Jeep, she went to the trunk as Michael popped it open. Grabbing her helmet and goggles, she slipped them on, as she watched everyone else do. Afterwards she grabbed her gloves slipped them on and grabbed her board from her bag. As she looked it over she realized that at some point Ian must have placed her Brackets on to the board. She looked up towards him and noticed he was placing his helmet on, as well as his board. She mimicked what he had done, and placed her front foot inside the bracket, and locked it in place.

"You have a camera on your helmet?"

"Yeah my GoPro. I plan on catching every bit of this moment. "

Samantha groaned, since she knew he meant that he would have something tangible that shows her embarrassment. Turning her attention to the Mountain, she really realized how big it is, and briefly wondering how they are going to get up there. Or better yet how she was going to get back down.

"How the hell do you get up there?" She asked.

"We're going to take the Berkshire express." Michael answered. He took Caroline's hand and moved towards the entrance of the lifts. She excitedly skated along next to him using her board.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Samantha questioned herself.

"Come on scaredy cat."

Ian grabbed her hand, and led her to the lifts as well. They moved in line with Michael and Caroline, shuffling forward as people boarded lift after lift. The Berkshire express held up to five people per lift, making the wait pass quickly.

When it was their turn to get on Ian got in on the edge, pulled Samantha to him, followed by Caroline and Michael, as well as another more experienced couple. They began to move in the air, heading towards the top of the mountain. Ian wrapped his arm around Samantha's shoulders, coaxing her to lay her head on his shoulders as they both took in the beautiful scenery.

"Are you comfortable?" He questioned.

She hummed her satisfaction, as she took a deep whiff of his scent.

You smell so good.

"Really? You think so huh."

"Huh?"

"I'm glad you enjoy how I smell." He chuckled.

Samantha cringed inwardly, 'please tell me I didn't say that out loud.' Looking up at him she knew that he had indeed heard every word. A blush stole her cheeks, as she turned away in embarrassment. She tried to move out of his arms, but Ian wasn't having it.

"No don't try and pull away."

"I'm so embarrassed." She mumbled, keeping her gaze from him.

"Don't be." He soothed. "If it makes you feel any better, " He leaned closer to her ear. "I love the way you smell as well, especially when you're soaked with your sweet goodness, waiting for me to taste your pussy."

Her gasp drew attention to her from the others on the ride. Ian looked over her shoulder innocently with a smile. He rested his head on the top of her head, with a kiss and they finish the ride in comfortable silence. At the landing, they filed off, and headed towards a more vacant spot on the mountain top.

"Have a seat baby. Let me help you get your board on."

Samantha sat down on the hard packed ground while Ian sat next to her holding her board in place as she positioned her feet inside. "Alright, this strap goes here," He showed her how to properly adjust the buckle through the latches. "Now just crank it until its snug around your boot. This is really important baby, it's for your safety."

"Curly I'm pretty sure I understand," she laughed "Relax will you."

Ian realized how he sounded, and laughed at himself. "I'm very precautious and protective over you Sammy. I can't just turn it off."

He double checked the latches on her brackets before he stood up and reached for her hand. Her board slid forward and she gasped in surprise. Ian wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her steady. "Hold on to my shoulders."

She placed her hands on his shoulders and held on as he bent down to lock one of his brackets in place. Standing back up, he beamed at her happily.

"We're going to start out slow." He let her go slowly. As he backed further away, she wobbled, carelessly trying to pull him back.

"Stand up straight, and relax. The key to snowboarding is keeping your body controlled. You turn your body the way you want to go Sammy." He glided farther back "Try it baby, don't be afraid to fall. It's just snow." He picked.

She glared at him from her slumped posture. "Is that supposed to motivate me? If so you need a lesson in motivation techniques." She grumbled. "It's not about the fall, it's about the embarrassment."

"Aw, trust me none of that matters out here." Ian effortlessly skated over to her on his board. "Keep your shoulders straight, and pushed back," He positioned her shoulder. "Now look in the direction that you want to go."

She followed his instructions, and looked down the slope. "It's so steep."

"It won't feel that way once you start. Now you're going to have to find your fall line, and keep it in your sight. When you're ready, decrease the edge angle of your Snowboard. Point your board down and then shift your weight forward with your weight on your leading foot."

She began to glide down the terrain slowly. "That's it baby." He boasted. "If you ever need to stop, just shift your weight back, and lifted your board up slow."

Samantha noticed the speed she was starting to gain, and tried to stop herself using Ian's instructions. Yet as she pulled back, she leaned back too far, landing on her butt with a big thump. Ian skated to her side quickly.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Samantha fixed Ian with her bright gaze, unexpectedly he saw a smile gracing her lips, which turned into laughter.

"That was so fun." She dusted her hands off, fixed her helmet, and took the palms he offered to help her up.

"You sure you're fine." He brushed the snow from her back, and ass.

"I'm good. I'm good."

"Let me fix my boot, and I'll show you how to stop." He chuckled.

"Stop laughing at me loser."

Pushing himself up from the ground, he put his leading foot forward, and started off at a glide down the hill. He let his board gain speed, carrying him further down until he came to a stop. He looked back up the hill and waved for her. "Come on baby, you can do it."

Samantha took a deep breath, and started off in a glide down slope. When she neared Ian, she leaned back to slow down to a stop, yet it wasn't slow enough, and she crashed smack into him. They both fell with an oomph, and laughter. Their arms and body were entangled, as she laid over him, with his hands wrapped around her waist.

"This is way harder than I thought it would be."

"Your get the hang of it."

She moved down to shift backwards off of him. But Ian had other ideas, as he slipped his hand down to her ass.

"You're not enjoying hanging out with me down here." His lips lifted at the edge with a mischievous grin.

"You're so awful."

She pushed away from him, ending up on her butt. She then turned over on all fours, using her hands she pushed her body up off the ground.

"Let's go lover boy." She placed her hand on her hips. "I've got a lot of learning to do."

"Yes ma'am."

****

Later that night after spending the entire day on the slopes, and Ian earning a win on the Alpine Slide. The crew shuffled inside the cabin exhausted.

Samantha stripped out of her jacket, and went into the pantry and grabbed her Nutella. Going to the counter she took a spoon, opened the jar, and ate.

Ian pulled his shirt over his head, and flexed his tense muscles out. His palm ran through his hair, leaving a trail of messy curls in its wake.

Samantha still sucking on her spoonful of Nutella looked at each rippling muscle, with passion filled eyes. Her mouth started to salivate with more intensity, as she stared. Ian unaware moved to the fridge, where he bent down to grab a beer. She cocked her head to the side to get a look at his ass.

"Baby, you want something to drink?"

Ian turned his head to look back at her, catching her stare on his ass. Samantha blushed in embarrassment, as she nodded.

"What you want?" He smirked.

"Water, please." She crooked.

Turning around he grabbed her a bottle.

"You know is not polite to stare." He baited.

Samantha played dumb. "What do you mean?"

"You like what you see at least tell me so." He teased.

Samantha kept her eyes cast low, stabbing the spoon in her hand into the jar. When he called her name she ignored him, continuing to murder her Nutella. Frustrated Ian grabbed the jar from her hand, and used his forefinger to tilt her head up. Still her eyes looked down.

"Samantha what is the matter? Look at me please. "

Her eyes lifted to his revealing tearful eyes. When she blinked they began to fall. Ian rushed around the kitchen island to her. "Baby don't cry. I never meant for you too."

He held her in his arms. It was only a Joke Sammy." He lifted her gaze once again. "What did I do?"

"No, it's not you." She shook her head. "God I have no clue why I'm crying." She said through her tears. Dashing at her tears she tried to stop her tears. "I don't know what's going on with me I'm so emotional."

"Come on. Let's go upstairs, so we can get you cleaned up and in bed." She nodded and let him lead her upstairs to their bathroom. Taking a seat on the toilet. He pulled her in between his legs, and looked up at her. Even seated his head reached her chin. Her sobs had quieted down to sniffles, as she watched him watch her. He leaned over and stopped up the oversized Jacuzzi tub, started the water and poured some of her bath gel in.

Looking back up at her, he grabbed her shirt and lifted it over her head. Reaching for the button on her pants he worked then down off of her hips. When they fell he lifted each leg up and out of the puddle of fabric. His eyes made a trail from her legs up to her face. Reaching around her back, he held her gaze as he unbuckled her bra. Letting it fall between them to the floor. Her nipples harden into pebbles at his gaze. The panties came next, without difficulty. His fingers eased between her parted thighs, where he found slickness covering her folds. Her whimper reached his ears, right as her palm came up to grip his shoulders. Ian looked at her with a sly grin as he removed his hand to stop the water. "Step in." He helped her get in, the water was perfect for her. "Relax. I'll be back in a minute. "

He stood up and walked into the bedroom, coming back carrying her overnight bag. "Thought you might want this." He sat the bag on the counter before he went to the tub. "I'll let you enjoy the water for a bit. I'm going to go downstairs, and chill with Michael for a while."

"Okay. "She sighed. Leaning down he cupped her face and kissed her lips. "I love you."

"I love you more."

Samantha relaxed back in the warm water until she felt her skin began to prune. Then she scrubbed her body thoroughly, before she moved on to shaving her legs and armpits. When she was done she moved out of the tub, and dried off. Brushing her teeth and rinsing, she sat on the edge of the tub to lotion up.

Going through her bag she pulled out the G-string and teddy she picked out from Victoria secrets. Slipping them on, she added her garter belt, and fishnet stockings. She thought that her attire looked amazing put all together. She looked at her hair in its fish tail braid to the side, and decided to undo it and leave it in its wavy state. As a second thought she decided she was going to fully Glamorous her look. Using her makeup she did a Smokey eye look with a cat eye, big lashes and a sexy matte red lip.

Grabbing the matching silk robe, she left the bathroom in search of her man, before she lost her nerve. Reaching the bottom of the stairs she heard loud laughing and the announcer on the television clamoring on about the happenings within the game. She began to get cold feet, wondering if she should turn around and go cover her ass while she still could.