The Winter of Temptation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well look at you!"

Samantha froze in mid step from the trot up the stairs. "Caroline, what are you doing." She said, turning to look at her friend.

She saw that Caroline came from the direction of the kitchen with two beers in her hand.

"Hanging with the guys. You want one?" She offered her a beer. Samantha turned it down because she hated beer. "Where you headed!? You just came down."

"Oh I was just going to head on to bed." She feigned a yawn, going as far as stretching her arms.

Carolina who had already had a drink or two, read passed her lie with a smirk. "Don't chicken out now hottie. Come on."

Samantha clenched her robe closed, hiding her revealing undergarments, as Caroline drug her to the living room. When they burst in the guys looked their way. Michael choked on the swig of beer he had taken, while Ian's never made it to his lips. His eyes lowered, but she couldn't make out what he was thinking. Caroline instigating ass eased over to the couch to sit down beside Michael.

When she took a tentative step forward to sit next to Ian, he slammed his beer onto the table and shot up from his seat. Marching the rest of the way over to her, he bent down and scooped her up off the floor, and over his shoulder. Samantha squealed in surprise and pushed against his shoulders to have him put her down, but Ian slapped her on the ass once, and she stopped squirming. Without uttering a word, Ian walked out of the living room, with her over his shoulder and up the stairs.

"Umm, Ian, I can walk so could you please put me down."

Ian ignored her, and walked into the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind them. Going over to the bed he gently tossed her on to the mattress, where she bounced slightly and her robe came undone, leaving it open for his gaze to roam over her luscious curves. The red in the teddy stood out against her skin vividly, as she tried to sit up and move towards the edge of the bed.

"Stay right there." She stops moving at the sound of his voice. "Let me look at you."

She laid back down on her back, and balled the covers on the bed in a fist as butterflies flutter within her belly. Closing her eyes, she waited on him to make the next move. She felt feather light touches against her legs, and it caused her to twitch.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

"Hush." Ian moved over her, and settled on top. "Do you have any idea on how fucking incredible you look."

He used the tip of his nose to caress her sensitive neck, as he worked his way up to her ear, where he took the lobe into his mouth and sucked gently. His hips rotated against hers, as he felt her hands move up his sides, to hold on. With her legs spread apart he was able to feel her heat intensify against the front of his pants. Grinding roughly against her pussy, he looked into her face, and saw ecstasy covering her features. She thrust her hips into his, and moaned from the friction against her clit. Her eyes popped open when he pulled away, leaving her cold; absent of his body heat. Lifting up on her forearms she looked down to see him stripping out of his pants, and boxers. His dick bounced in the air, before resting near his belly button.

Her pussy responded to the sight, by flooding the strappy fabric covering her. Without much thought or hesitation, she moved her palm to her mound in search of her clit. As her finger came in contact with her harden nub, her vision blackened from closing her eyes. Feverishly, she used her hand to massage her clit, reaching for the climax she knew was near. Opening her eyes into slits she saw Ian, standing at the edge of the bed, stroking his dick. Moaning, Samantha thrashed her head from side to side, almost reaching her orgasm. Yet Ian, grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her towards the edge. She gasped, and looked up to him as he held her legs apart. Reaching down he clutched her G-string in one strong grasp, and pulled. The G-string snapped, and left her pussy bare, and opened. Lifting her ass off of the bed, Ian thrust his face into her wetness, and lapped for all he was worth.

"Yess." She moaned, biting her lip. She pinned his face to her by crossing her ankles. His tongue delved deeper, swirling around inside her opening. Parting her continuously, as he slurped on her clit. He squeezed her ass roughly, turning his head along with her writhing hips.

Taking a finger he creeped past her anus, and up to her dripping pussy. Tracing her entrance, he teased her with the tip of his index.

"Ian, please." She pushed down on his finger, forcing him to penetrate her more. "Yes, fuck."

Ian gave her what she beg for, plunging two fingers deep. Turning his wrist he pushed in and pulled out repeatedly. He suckled harder on her clit, as Samantha pulled at his hair as she screamed her orgasm. When he didn't stop dragging the flatness of his tongue over her pussy she covered her mouth with one hand, and pushed at his head with the other hand.

"Ian it's too much." She moaned as another tidal wave hit her.

When he was satisfied from her pussy he stood up and wrapped his hands around her waist, lifted her to her feet. She wobbled a bit but soon found her footing. Looking down into his eyes, she blushed and bit her lips from the tingle in her pussy.

He pulled her closer, until her tits were at his mouth, where he took his time, and suckled them thoroughly. She cradled his head in her arm, and enjoyed the throbbing pressure building in her pussy. Ian relieved that pressure when his hand found its way between her spread thighs to rub the aching away.

"It feels so good."

"It only gets better, baby." He replied.

Samantha pushed hard against his shoulders, and sunk down to her knees in front of him. She smiled and rubbed her hands down the length of his thighs before going back up to rest around his pulsing dick.

"I want to taste." She declared, as she took what she wanted by licking the precum off of his swollen head. Without letting her mind over think anything, Samantha opened her mouth and took him in until the tip of her nose touched his pelvis. She felt his dick jump in surprise down her throat, as a growl/groan left his throat. She pulled her mouth away with a swirl of her tongue along the entire shaft.

"Was that right?" She asked, taking in his pained facial expression, and fisted hands at his side. At her question his eyes slide open, and a pure primal expression glowered in his stare. Reaching out he pulled her into his lap, spreading her pussy wide over his protruding dick.

"That was too right." His voice was unrecognizable. "Any more of that, and I wouldn't last a minute."

Samantha felt a Chester cat grin spread across her face, but that grin turned into a moan at the feeling of Ian's dick stretching her opening as he used the grip on her hips to press down on him.

Her arms circled his head, as he paused to regain his composure. Her tight pussy caused him to become weak with pleasure. Samantha became restless from the building pressure, and squirmed on his lap, sinking further down on him.

"Fuck! Sammy, baby..." He grit. "Im trying to go slow. You...can't do that baby." He panted, looking into her slanted eyes, before taking in her kiss swollen lips, which was parted as well.

Gripping his head with her smaller hands, Samantha silenced him with her lips, as she worked her pussy all the way down on his dick. Seated completely within her, Ian dug his toes deep into the rug at his feet, as his fingers dug into her skin bruisingly.

Pulling back Samantha looked down between their bodies to where they were joined, and clenched her pussy, testing his girth. When he groaned she did it once again.

"Samantha." His teeth were clenched and a vein had appeared in his neck.

Lifting up slightly, Samantha sunk back down and wiggled her hips. Leaning forward she licked his protruding vein, and the coat of sweat on his throat. Pushing Ian more towards his breaking point, as he lifted her hips and pulled her down roughly as he met her.

"Shit." He uttered, when he felt her teeth nip into his neck. Suckling the spot where she bit him, Samantha rocked her hips into him in a frenzied. Before she leaned back once more with one palm flat against his chest and the other behind her on his knee, she began to bounce on his length.

"You feel so big inside me baby." She leaned forward to kiss his lips. Moaning, Samantha clenched her eyes tightly shut. Trying in vain to control the trembling in her limbs.

"Goddamn..." Ian growled. Picking her legs up, he threw them over his forearms, as his hands gripped her ass cheeks. Lifting her body up he fucked her pussy relentlessly, as she screamed out.

"Oh my godd." She screamed until her voice went hoarse. Biting down on his shoulder she dug deep into his shoulder, as a powerful orgasm exploded throughout her core. Vaguely she heard his grunt of completion, before she felt his seed spill into her.

Harsh breathing and panting filled the room as they both tried to calm their racing hearts. Looking up at Ian, Samantha blushed with a smile. A content rumble sounded from his throat, when she planted her lips on his. Still seated on his dick, she felt him grow harder once again.

"I'm nowhere near done with your sweet pussy."

Standing up with her still planted on his dick, he turned and placed her on the bed. Standing up he spread her legs out wide, and surged to the hilt.

"Ah." She cried.

Ian paused, and kissed her discomfort away. Taking the neckline of her teddy He pulled down, releasing her tits from confinement. When he felt her relax against him her eyes connected to his slowly began to fuck her. Deeper than he had ever before. Her eyes connected with his, and she felt connected to him on a deeper level than ever before.

Ian shifted her backwards on the bed until her head hit the pillow.

"Look at me." She looked at him. "Put my dick back inside you." He commanded.

She looked at his dick between them and felt her pussy seep out more cream. His dick was angry, long and swollen. Shining in the dim lighten from her juices. Grabbing him in her hand she pulled on him, stroking his dick under his watchful eyes. Feeling empowered Samantha taunted him with her words.

"Do you want more of my pussy?" She licked her lips.

"Yes." His voice had grown deeper, something she realized he did whenever he was extremely turned on. "Now put my dick inside your sweet tight pussy, or I'm going to flip you over and pound that said pussy into the middle of next week."

Samantha quaked at the thought of him pounding her pussy from behind. She found herself getting wetter, from his threat and was tempted to try him. Yet her hips moved down, and her hand pulled him towards her. She watched his face as she positioned him at her opening, and held him there as she pushed her hips down onto him. The tick in his jaw thumped wildly as his eyes slide shut from ecstasy when she began to fuck herself on his dick. Ian held still as she enjoyed her control over their lovemaking.

"Fuck yes." She thrashed, thrusting her hips harder. "Take my pussy."

Ian leaned forward, placed each arm by her head, stretched out his long legs and thrusted long strokes inside her.

"Who owns this pussy?" He continued with his long deep strokes.

"Ian..."

Ian bottomed out and held still as Samantha clenched and unclenched around him.

"Say it."

Samantha who was more focused on making his hips move, ignored him. Pulling out Ian surged back inside soundly and rotated his hips once. He knew she was on the brink of her orgasm.

"Let me hear you say it."

"You own my pussy." She wailed. "Please let me cum."

"Mmmm." He moaned. Pistoning his hips into her, he reached down and massaged her clit. "Cum for me baby. Let me feel this amazing pussy milk me dry."

Samantha opened her mouth and screamed louder than ever as she exploded around him. Covering her mouth with his, Ian continued to pump his hips until he felt his own release hit him like a semi.

"Uh, yes. Pussy. So. Good." Thrusting lightly he collapsed over her, unable to hold himself upright any longer. "Damn, I love you Woman."

Samantha giggled lazily.

"I'm sorry I smushed you." He said, as he lifted off of her.

"You didn't curly. I loved being surrounded by you." She said with a yawn.

"Oh yeah, well come here." He moved her closer to him, in the middle of their bed, out of the huge wet stain they had created.

Samantha hissed silently, already the soreness was kicking in. Ian who had heard her, looked at her with concern.

"Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you?"

Samantha smooth the wrinkle out of his brow, and kissed her worry wart soundly. "I'm okay Curly. I just have to get used to this, is all."

"I love you."

"Likewise." She teased.

Ian growled, and shifted her onto her back once more, ready to get round 3 started. Samantha laughed and pushed against her oaf.

"Wait a minute. Hold on." She snorted. "I love you too, you big oaf."

She pushed him onto his back, placed her head on his shoulder, and laid her arm over his torso.

"Never doubt that." She stated, followed by a light snore.

Ian looked down at her sleeping upturned face, with a smile. 'That's 3 for me. 'He caressed her cheek, and nose, to which she frowned, and opened her eyes for a second, before closing them once more.

"You're my heart Samantha," Kissing her lightly on her parted lips, Ian yawned his own exhaustion. "Never doubt that." He closed his eyes, and let sleep take him.