The Winter of Temptation Ch. 13

Story Info
You dropped a bomb on me, for Christmas.
15.2k words
4.7
15.7k
22

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Hey everyone, I realllly really hope you enjoy the new installment of my story. For my lovely couple I enjoy writing by her interaction as realistically as possible if you hadn't already notice. So they do weird simple couple things together, lmao. I'm sure you'll notice throughout this chapter. Enjoy...

*****

Samantha put the finishing touches on the gifts wrapped perfectly in blue and gold. As Caroline helped her stack the gifts accordingly around the huge live tree.

They painstakingly cleaned up the mess they made with wrapping paper, and tape. Before they were able to sit down on the plush couch. Samantha cradled a hot cup of tea, made of ginger, to help with the awful morning sickness, as Caroline sipped contently on a cup of hot coffee.

"I envy you." She muttered as she sipped from her cup, the tea actually helped a lot with her bouts of puking.

Caroline giggled as she flipped her hair back. "Why do you say that?"

Samantha shook her head, as she sighed.

"What's wrong, babe?" Caroline asked curiously.

"I'm just trying to think of a way to tell Ian that I'm pregnant. Not only tell him, but also my parents...and his. " She sighed heavily, and rested her closed fist beneath her chin.

" Sammy I'm sure you can just come out and tell him. Either way he's going to be over the moon."

"How can you be sure?" She questioned. "We both are still young, and barely out of college. He has so many opportunities lined up for him, what if me and the baby hold him back?"

Caroline grimaced. "Because didn't you say that he had already told you that whatever happens you two can handle it." Her voice was full of aggression. "Besides he should be a man about it, and make sure you and this baby is taking care of. Regardless of all his opportunities, Ian is going to have to make it work."

Samantha heard the sound of the front door opening and closing as Belinda walked into the foyer.

"Good morning, mama." Samantha beamed.

"Ah, morning baby." Belinda replied as she came into the room, and wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Morning Carol." She nodded at Caroline.

"Good morning Mrs . Wilson."

"Call me Linda, baby." She chastised. "How are you girls feeling? You got in pretty late last night, and I know that it was quite a drive with all this hectic snow."

"We're pretty good. I slept most of the way back. " Samantha admitted with a laugh.

"Not surprising." Belinda chuckled. " You've always been a car baby. How was the trip?"

"It was amazing. The mountains were so beautiful. And the snowboarding was incredibly fun." Caroline said with excitement.

"You definitely have to come next time mom. You will love it."

"Oh no baby. That's for that young crowd. Not a old woman, such as myself."

"Mom, stop that." She scowled.

Belinda just smiled it off. "Have you girls, had any breakfast?"

"Nah, we just finished wrapping up all the gifts and putting them under the tree."

"Well While i was out, i picked up some IHOP." She stood up and Kissed their forehead, they both noticed the big bag she carried for the first time. " You know breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

"Oookay, mom." Samantha playfully said.

Caroline laughed. "You know, I'm very surprised that Ian, and Mikey isn't here-"

The doorbell ranged.

"Coming." Belinda hollered as she made her way to the door. The both of them looked over their shoulder at the door as she opened it. Samantha mouth dropped. There stood Ian, and Michael, thick as thieves, grinning like the handsome devils they knew they were. Only now most of Ian's beautiful blonde locks were gone, the back was cut low, leaving just a bit at the top

"Hey beautiful." Ian pulled Belinda into his arms and bear hugged her. "How you been mama?"

Pulling away with a blush, Belinda bashfully waved him off. "I'm doing well, Ian. Thank you." Belinda reached past him and gave Michael a motherly hug. "Come right on in out of this cold weather. I have some breakfast so if you want some I'll have it set out In about ten minutes."

With that said, she turned on her heels and went into their kitchen.

"Mmm look at that beautiful thang sitting over there." Ian playfully taunted. "Come here girl, let me get some love."

Ian pulled Samantha up from the couch, into his arms. Pulling her close he kissed her sexy lips, repeatedly.

"Ian what did you do to your hair?" She gasped in between his demanding kisses.

Moaning Samantha pushed against his chest. "Ian my mom may see us. Cut it out."

Ian only shrugged and grabbed her ass. "Ian."

"We're not going to hide our relationship any longer." He said in her ear.

"I know curly, I know we're going to tell them I promise."

"Today."

Samantha tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let her. "Ian, don't pressure the issue." She pleaded.

"Pressure the issue? " Ian growled. "You can not be serious?" Ian flopped onto the couch. "What are you afraid of?" His voice had begun to rise

"Ian you have to realize how she feels. This is her parents she has to deal with."

Ian turned his hard glare on caroline. "that means I have to hide my love and affection for her, for god knows how long?" He looked at Samantha. "I'm not afraid of your dad, Sammy. I know he will be pissed off, but You know he will get over it."

Samantha quietly stood near the couch with her arms crossed at her chest.

"That's what's holding you back, isn't it?" He pulled her down onto his lap.

"Your mom loves me just as much as I love her. So she's not the issue." Kissing her bare shoulder. He coaxed her to relax her tense body. "I'll worry about your dad."

"Breakfast is ready!" Belinda yelled.

Michael and Caroline hurriedly moved to the kitchen to escape the tension in the air.

Grabbing her hand he tugged her gently towards the kitchen.

***

"I was wondering if you could use your cosmetology skills, and help me recolor my hair." Ian asked as he finish drying the last dis,placing it in the drying rack.

Samantha who had been silent mostly throughout breakfast eyed him from the corner of her eye.

"Yeah, I'm not as good as you with that stuff."

"You're just lazy." She plunged her fingers through his silky locks. Being the only ones in the kitchen she allowed herself the luxury of being closed to him.

"I missed having you beside me last night." His palm gripped her hip. "I could barely sleep."

"I missed you too, curly." She rested her tired head against his chest and breathed in his intoxicating scent.

"I'm sorry about earlier." Ian said against the crown of her head. "I realize how much of a brute I must have sounded like."

"I understand what you were saying. I know it's frustrating for you, too Ian."

"Let's not be afraid to love one another, sammy. I want the whole world to know that you're my woman." He nipped her neck, and playfully growled. "Mine."

Samantha shrunk away with a laugh. "Stop that." She moved around him and grabbed his hand. " Come on let's get to that head."

Tugging him upstairs to her bathroom she pushed him down on the toilet. "How do you want it?" She asked as she finger combed his locks.

"Oh mmm." His hand creeped up her ass on the sly.

"Uh ugh." She slapped his hand away. "You know what I mean."

Ian chuckled.

Samantha shook her head, and placed disposable latex gloves on her hands. Using manic panic's bad boy blue, she put blue streaks throughout the top portion of his curly head, adding a little bit of the electric lizard green. When she was satisfied with her creation she removed the gloves, and placed a cap over his head.

Taking a step back she burst out laughing as she took a look at how ridiculous Ian looked wearing a woman's shower cap, covered in floral details. "I just got to snap a picture of this. You look so adorable." Samantha snapped the photo on her phone.

"Hey!" Ian exclaimed. Grabbing the hand that held her phone, to tug her towards him. "Delete that." He demanded.

Samantha openly laughed in his face as she wrestled the phone out of his grip. "Hell no, it's my phone. My picture."

Ian growled and pulled her down on to his lap, her legs straddled each side of him. "Give me the phone."

"What phone?"" She teased, holding the phone behind her back.

Ian rolled his eyes and reached around to grab the phone, but Samantha leaned back almost to the point of falling off his lap. Ian's heart jumped, and he quickly wrapped his arms around her. Laughing, she pulled herself up. "Dammit Samantha, what the fuck..." Samantha cut him off with a steamy kiss to his lips. Caught by surprise, Samantha was able to slip her tongue into the depths of his tasty mouth.

With a groan Ian's hands slipped down into the waistband of her track pants to grip her ass firmly. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tighten her thighs around his, as she moaned into his mouth.

When Ian started to lift her and pull down her pants and panties, Samantha knew she had to reign in her control. Or else they would be fucking like rabbits in her parents house, while her mother was no doubt right downstairs beneath them. Pushing at his shoulder, she moved to lean back, unconsciously rubbing their sex together. Both moaned, simultaneously.

Samantha broke their lip lock, and glanced at her man, to see that he was delirious with lust. His eyes were very blue, and hooded. Licking her lips she took a deep audible gulp. 'Oh shit, what did I start,' she thought.

Ian's heated gaze was focused only on her lips as he moved back in for the kill.

"Baby, we can't." She reasoned. Though the stare he was giving her, made her pussy tingle, and reminded her of how vacant she felt without him thrusting deep inside her. "My mom,is right downstairs. We couldn't possibly do that."

Ian knew she was right, but damn if he didn't want to just say fuck it and sink every inch he possessed deep into her still. "Fuck." He muttered.

His dick was solid as a rock, and he grew frustrated at his ol pal for not wanting to listen. 'Act right, and go down already. This isn't the time or place.' He argued. 'Great I'm arguing with my dick now.'

"Damn." He cursed, once more. "You're a menace, you little tease." Ian looked at Samantha to see the mischief in her eyes. She wasn't sorry for doing this to him at all.

"I sawwy." She said, placing her face at the crock of his neck, breathing in his scent and exhaling over his hot spot. Using the tip of her tongue she traced his neck all the way up to his ear. "Can you forgive me. " she said softly, in her best baby voice.

"Sammy, baby..." His throat worked hard as she soundly began to suck on the indentation at his collarbone. "Fuck, I'm losing my control... Y-you gotta stop, before I'm balls deep. "

Samantha moved away, to see her mark she left, standing out proudly in a slight red tint.

Looking down to where her eyes followed, Ian grinned. "You're not the only one who can leave marks."

Before she knew it Ian was lifting her t-shirt up passed her breast. They sat proud and soft in a all black Nike sports bra. Samantha shuddered from the delicious chill her body got, and Ian watched in fascination as they jiggled before his eyes. Grunting his approval, he leaned forward and clamped his mouth around her Turgent tip protruding through the fabric. Working to get it nice and hard before he went to the next one. Once satisfied, he moved the fabric away to view his handy work. The sight made him groan once again.

"You're so damn perfect," he licked her right nipple leisurely. "They are perfect." His eyes connected with her half closed ones. His ministrations on her over sensitive breast had her close to the edge. "Since they are mine, I'm allowed to leave my mark, hmm?"

Samantha didn't reply, as she watched Ian kiss the heavy globe of her right tit. Before he latched onto the fleshy skin of her breast and began to suckle insistently. Humming contently,as his thumbs,and forefingers worked her nipples.

Samantha covered her mouth with her palm, to cover her cries of pleasure. Ian continued to suck her tasty tit, determined to leave his mark on her milk chocolate skin. With her pleasure mounting higher, Samantha hips began to move at their own accord.

"Oh fuck" she moaned as she moved her hips roughly over the huge bulge his dick created. "I'm close, b-baby." She moaned.

Ian lifted to see his mark dark in color, sitting directly above her nipple. It made him feel immense male pride,of the possessive mark that marred her beautiful breast. "Is that right?" He questioned. Sneaking his thick digits into her panties in order to cover her hot pussy, Ian thrust his fingers into her pussy.

Samantha mouth formed a 'O' and her eyes rolled back. Reaching pleasure overload quickly, as Ian's skillful mouth latched on to her left breast. Strumming her clit, Ian added another finger inside her pussy, and earnestly helped her dry hump his straining member.

Popping her breast from his mouth, Ian grunted, and clasped his eyes close. "Fucking hell." Even though they were dry humping, something Ian hadn't done since he was 15, it felt better with Samantha more than actual sex with any other girl. "You bring me to my knees woman." Ian hammered her soundly with his fingers as the wetness of her pussy echoed throughout the spacious bathroom.

Samantha clenched her pussy tight around his fingers,as she gripped his arm tightly, and clawed the fabric. She lifted her hips, and tried to pull away, yet Ian had other plans. Crooking his fingers buried deep in her pussy, he found her spot and continually tapped it, while his thumb flick her clit.

"A-aah..."

Ian quickly cut off her scream with the palm of his huge hand covering her mouth. Continuing to stroke her, he enjoyed watching her slowly come down from her orgasmic high. When her breathing leveled, Ian removed his hand from her mouth and her underwear, and laughed at the silly smirk on her face.

"That felt amazing."

"I bet. you almost brought the roof down. Had I not have covered that loud ass scream, we really would have had a lot of explaining to do."

"Shut up, curly." She slapped his arm. "Your the one who had fingers all up my nether regions"

"Oh yeah? Well you're the one who started this, remember?" He picked.

Samantha who couldn't deny it, or comeback with anything. Resorted to sticking her tongue out, and moving from his lap.

"Your such a big kid." He chuckled.

"Oh shut up. It's about time to wash that dye out."

Ian shook his head and stood up. Walking over to the shower Ian removed his shirt,shoes,and socks. Grabbing the shower head he held it out to her.

"This is going to be cold." She chuckled. Ian braced himself , removing the offending shower cap from his head. "I'm never wearing this again." He said to her, and himself.

"Oh Hush. " She pulled him down to her level. "Close your eyes."

She proceeded to rinse the coloring out of his hair, until the cool water ran clear. Once it did she conditioned it for him. "There. I'm all done." She said proudly.

"How does it look? " He asked stepping out of the stall behind her.

"It looks really good baby. I even like your hair, though I need to get used to the new look."

Ian checked himself out and started cheesin like a Chester cat. Running his hands through his hair, down over his face as he bit his lip. Totally feeling himself, he didn't realize she was giggling behind him until his eyes met her laughing ones through the mirror.

"Are you that into yourself?"

Ian grinned, showing off his straight gleaming teeth.. "hey is there a reason for me not to be?"

He leaned against the counter, crossing his arms over his chest. With the way he was looking... ('good enough to eat')... she knew it wasn't safe for her to answer that.

"Um yeah I'm not going to comment on that."

Ian laughed. Rushing over to her, he picked her up, and carried her to her plush bed. Placing her down, he crawled up alongside her, and reached for the remote on the bed side table. Turning on the tv he began to flip through it, as she focused on her phone.

Both of them enjoyed the comfortable silence that flow between them. Neither felt the need to talk, or interact even as they sat on the same bed.she glanced over in his direction to see him leaning against the prompted up pillow against the headboard.

"Baby your soaking my bed." Samantha said to Ian. He Lifted and looked at the wet spot.

"My bad."

Samantha was about to light into him, when her phone began to ring. Looking down at the display, her heart stuttered, and her palms became clammy. When Ian looked over to her with a puzzled gaze, she looked down at the phone. Her finger hovering over the reject button.

"Baby who is it?"

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello, gorgeous." Calvin's deep voice, replied on the other end of the line. "I hope Boston is treating you well."

Samantha pulled the phone away from her ear in confusion. 'Was this the same man who, all but told me to go to hell, and hung up on me?'

"Yeah, it is. Thanks for checking on me. You didn't have to, Calvin."

As soon as Samantha said his name, Ian's head turned slowly to stare at the phone in her hand.

Samantha could only stare at him with wide eyes, everything around her was mute.

"Samantha! Samantha can you hear me!?" Calvin hollered.

"Hang up the phone." Ian said, in a voice rougher than gravel.

"Samantha I know that I wasn't particularly a gentleman the last time we talked so I wanted to apologize to you." She heard him say. "I hate the fact that I can't do it in person, but-"

Ian grabbed her phone, and promptly hung up on calvin. "I thought you called it off with that fucking asshole." His voice was cutting. He threw her phone down on the bed between them.

"Curly I did." She tried to defuse the situation before it could blow into huge shouting match. "Are you doubting me?"

At that Ian seem to calm down, only by a notch. "Hell no, I'm not doubting you.im just trying to figure out why this motherfucker is calling you."

"I was trying to do that before you snatched the phone away and hung up on him." Samantha said matter-of-factly. Her phone began to buzz again and she instinctively reached for it.

"Don't even think about it." Ian's jaw was clenched tight, and ticking from his anger.

"Baby, why are you so upset?" She grabbed his hand, he looked at his hand in hers, but didn't reply with a answer. "You know that you're the only man I love. Calvin doesn't jeopardize that."

At his continued silence ,Samantha moved to him on her knees. Sitting on her calves, she grabbed his face, and forced him to look at her. "Stop it curly." She pecked his lips. "I want let that one phone call ruining the rest of my Christmas vacation, with the man I love." Another peck. "Please baby."

Ian caved. "I'm sorry, Sammy." He kissed her palms resting on his cheek. "I just get so blinded by jealousy, and anger, when it comes to that guy."

"But why!?"

"Because he's the man who almost stole you away from me, for one. Two, there's something so fucking fishy about him, and it pisses me off to know he's still trying to be involved with you."

"Curly you know that I'm with you, so why do you let him get under your skin."

"I just don't like the dude and I never will."

Throwing her arms around his neck, she hugged him close to her. "There is no one who owns my heart other than you."

"I've never doubted that." He pulled her lips to his. "Ever." He claimed her lips roughly,and made to lay her onto her back.

"No baby." She pushed his chest. "We can't do it here."

Ian groaned and looked at her pleadingly. "What about just a little quickie?" He lifted her shirt to her belly button,but she pulled it back down.