The Winter of Temptation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so cute."

"Really think so?" Samantha asked nervously.

"Yes babe. Like Andy said, your boy just might fall out."

She wrote his name in a beautiful scripted on the box. "There that's done, I'm ready to eat."

"Im with you babe."

The two horse played the entire way downstairs. Samantha placed her gift for Ian underneath the tree, before being dragged to the dining room.

Her mom had spread out a continental breakfast amongst the table.

"Merry Christmas!!" The girls shouted, running to Belinda, before scooping her into a hug. sandwiched between the two, she laughed.

"Good morning girls."

"You out done yourself mama." Samantha eyes darted everywhere, not knowing where to start. "Where's daddy?" She questioned.

"Im right here babygirl." Bradley stood behind her at the door. "Merry christmas."

"Merry Christmas Daddy" Samantha smiled.

He leaned down to kiss her forehead."I thought about what you said, baby girl and realized how much of a jerk I was. After much groveling,and begging I got your mom to forgive me. Will you as well?"

Samantha looked at him, and then her mom, who nodded once with a sly smirk. "Alright. Your forgiven."

"I knew my baby girl wouldn't hold a grudge."

"As long as you pay the guys time and a half for yesterday plus their Christmas bonus."

Bradley's mouth dropped open."do you hear your daughter?" He asked Belinda.

" I sure do, and I'm proud of my baby." She high fived Samantha and took her seat beside Bradley. "Those boys deserve it, and you know it."

With a sigh, he nodded his head, knowing he had lost to both the battle(Samantha) and the war(Belinda). "Your right. They deserve it so they got it."

"Are you going to behave when Ian gets here?"

"Don't push it."

"I mean it. No, fighting, dad." Samantha shook her head.

"She's right, you need to behave today. So put your happy face on, because they just pulled up outside."

Samantha squealed happily, getting up to run to the door.when she threw it open, she crashed right into Ian's arms. Throwing her arms around his slim waist, she breathed in his sexy scent.

"Merry Christmas to you too, baby." He chuckled, trying not to drop the handful of gifts he carried.

"Hey buttercup." Jacob laughed as he took a few gifts from his son.

"You two just looks so adorable." Lauren kissed her cheek, smiling as she walked past them.

Michael shook his head, and grabbed the rest of the gifts from his arms;taking them into the house.

His arms finally free, he picked her up from beneath her arms,allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. His hands gripped her ass, and gave it a nice squeeze before he brought them to her waist. "Your feeling better today." He stated.

She rested her forehead against his, and nodded. Using the pads of her fingers, she felt through his soft hair. "A lot better."

He planted a long kiss on her lips, as she shivered in his arms. Pulling away, he looked down at her, and frowned. "Your going to make me smack your ass." He growled. "You looks unbelievably sexy in what you have on, but it's too fucking cold to be out here."

Stepping over the threshold, he lowered her down to the floor. His eyes followed the length of her body, and fought his dicks instinct to get hard. Pulling her back to his chest, he grabbed her ass again, only to hear her moan, softly.

"Fuck... I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, as soon as we are alone for wearing this." He growled through clenched teeth in her ear.

Samantha chuckled, as Ian tugged her along behind his large frame. When they reached the kitchen, everyone had began to fill their plate with food. Both Ian and Samantha followed suit, grabbing plates to fill. When Everyone was done, Belinda said a prayer, then they dug in. The atmosphere was pleasant, as they ate and chatted. Soon after Lauren and Belinda sent everyone into the livingroom, where they watched old animated Christmas movies, as they cleaned up breakfast.

The two young couples cuddled up on the couch, while the older men, sipped on coffee and talked amongst themselves. Bradley kept his cool, for the most part, though he hated to accept what was happening. When his wife walked in and sat on his lap,his temper cooled, and he was able to enjoy the movie as well.

"Let's open gifts."Lauren said excitedly.

Presents were passed around, and soon, the floor was littered with gift wrap. They showed their gifts off to each other, and shared hugs, and thank you's.

"Here, curly. I've saved the best for last." Samantha said, as she passed the small gift box to Ian who sat on his bottom on the floor , with his legs outstretched. As he took the box, she walked over to the recliner, and nervously played with her curls.

"What's this, babe?" He grinned as he untied the bow.

Samantha glanced over at Caroline who sat Indian style next to Michael, to witness the huge grin covering her face. She had her video recorder already rolling pointed in Ian's Direction.

His eyes connected with hers, as he lifted the lid from the box, with a smile he looked down, and froze. The confused expression on his face , made Samantha's heart begin to drop. All eyes turned to him, ready to see what had him so quiet. Reaching into the box, he pulled out the test, and his mouth fell open.

"OH MY GOD!" Lauren screamed. She was the first to realize what he held in his hand. The next to realize was Bradley, who tried to rise from his seat.

"Samantha is that what I think it is?" Her mother asked, her voice beginning to crack.

She couldn't answer , because she was too focused on Ian, who had yet to look away from the pregnancy test in his hand. Before everyone's eyes, A single tear rolled down his cheek. As it fell Ian's eyes connected with hers, and Samantha felt her entire soul being sucked into him. She was frozen in her seat, as she watched him move across the floor on his knees to her. Samantha cried, as he reached her, and gripped her face, before he kissed her softly on her plump lips.

His eyes wandered down to her belly. "Your carrying my baby." Of course it wasn't a question, he just needed to hear the words out loud.

"I am." She bit her trembling lip. "I'm 6 weeks."

"Oh baby." Ian made to kiss her again, but his body was yanked back abruptly.

"Daddy!" Samantha yelled, as she pushed her dad, away before he could strike Ian with his closed fist.

"Bradley, don't do this. Especially today of all days." Belinda got into his line of sight. "Be happy for her, she's gifting us with our first grandchild."

"You did this on purpose!" Bradley roared. "You've impregnated her, only to benefit yourself." He accused.

"To benefit myself?" Ian stood up, and came nose to nose with her dad. "How am I benefiting myself?"

"You did this to trap her. So that no matter what, she will never be able to break away from your leeches hold."

"Brad, this is my son your talking about. He isn't like that, and it's shocking to hear you talk of him that way." Jacob, shook his head and turned away in disgust. "I thought we were cool man."

"Look I'm sorry, but what am I supposed to think when all of a sudden their together and she's already pregnant?" He looked to all of them. "After no doubt, countless girls, he's suddenly ready for a committed relationship with her, and ready for a baby??"

"What's the point of questioning it? They are together, and they said that they love one another, that is enough right there." Lauren put her hands on her hips. "What you want to do??? Make her get a abortion?"

Samantha felt as if she would explode. "You know what!?" She shouted, standing up suddenly. "I don't care what you think, daddy! I can't believe you would really do this. But you know what? I can care less about how you feel about my relationship with Ian, because at the end of the day, this is my life." She pointed at herself as she huffed loudly. Then she barged right past her dad, out of the living room and up to her room. Loudly slamming the door behind her and clicking the lock. Within her room safely away from all the eyes, she ran to her bed, where she cried uncontrollably.

"Sammy, baby it's me open the door." Ian jiggled the door handle, as if to magically open it. "Come on, open the door baby."

"I just need to be alone, Ian." He thought he heard her say, but through the door her voice was muffled.

"Listen baby, this will not change us." He touched the door, hoping he could pick of the warmth her energy allowed him. "... I want let it. Me and you are the only ones who knows the truth of our feelings for each other."

"Just let me in, and allow me to comfort you baby." His forehead pressed against the door. Hoping to hear her voice but only picking up the sound of her sobs."I'm dying out her, Sammy. I hate the sound and thought of you crying... Baby, just let me hold you." His fist tightened on the knob.

Samantha heard every word he spoke. Yet she couldn't pull herself from the bed, her head had begun to throb, and to top it off her belly had started to churn. Taking deep breath, Samantha willed herself to calm down, thinking solely of her baby and the vulnerable state that the baby was in. Stress and anger could possibly, make her lose her baby, and that couldn't happen, she couldn't even stomach the thought. Although this baby wasn't planned, it was apart of her,and it was her responsibility to protect he/she, and give unconditional love.

Dragging her body up from the bed, Samantha languidly walked to the door. When she opened it, she was greeted by Ian's towering stature, with his head hanging low, and his hands braced on the doorframe. When he looked up at her, his eyes crashed with hers, and she was able to see the red-rimmed lids of his eyes. that told her Ian was in emotional distress just as she was, and she found her hand reaching out to caress the strong lines of his jaw. Their eyes held, as he leaned forward, slowly closing the minimal space between them, until his lips took a hold of hers.

The kiss was light and tender, unlike their usual hot and heavy lip embrace. It was one to insure her that he was there to comfort her, and make her feel better. When he drew back, he took in her tear streaked face,and felt his heart clench. Walking into the room he took her into his arms, while closing the door behind them.

He prompted her to lift her head from his chest, coaxing her to meet his eyes. "I hate to see you cry." Kissing her forehead, he guided her over to her bed. He picked her up and laid her down, before he kicked his shoes off to join her. Spooning against her back, he rested his large hand over her pudgy stomach.

"That tickles." She giggled.

"I just wanted to feel, our baby." He said, voice filled with awe.

"The baby isn't that big yet, curly." She teased.

Ian grunted , and buried his face into the crook of her neck. "It doesn't matter. I just want to be close to you and her."

"Her?" She looked over her shoulder at him. "You want the baby to be a girl?"

"It doesn't matter to me." Ian shrugged. "I just happen to say 'her,' but i only want for our baby to be healthy, as well as you."

"Did you get to see the sonogram? I had it in the gift as well."

Ian shook his head. "I was in too much of a daze. I was frozen and couldn't seem to move, my focus was solely on the evidence that you're having my baby."

"Do you wanna see. I have another copy."

"Yeah I do. Of course I want to see my baby."

"Our baby." She teased, as she reached into her night stand. "Here it is."

Ian took the picture from her hands, to gaze at the small round shaped orb, it was the best description that came to mind. "Wow I can't believe this is what a baby looks like."

"I'm only 6 weeks curly. So the baby's not going to look like a normal baby just yet."

Ian grinned with pride. "It may be a long while from now, but I can't wait to meet this little one."

"I'm due in August so when you think about it, that's not that far away."

"I just can't believe we created something... Something so amazing." His voice was full of awe. "We're going to be awesome parents."

Samantha laughed at his excitement. "Well I hope so." She yawned and found herself moving closer to Ian's warmth.

looking down at her with a smile, he kissed her lips tenderly. "You know you gave me the most amazing, precious gift today, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you, and love you."

Instantly her eyes filled with tears, to which he wiped away with the pad of his thumb. She laid her head upon his chest, letting the steady rise and fall of his chest lure her into the impending nap, she felt.

"I'm here, baby." Ian rubbed her back.

~~~*~~~

Samantha realized that she couldn't take staying at her parents house for one more day. So she immediately began to pack what little things she bought with her.

She hated to leave so soon, knowing her mom would be upset. But her main priority is her baby's health. The anger, and stress her dad caused was way too much for her at this tender stage in the pregnancy. She couldn't lose her baby, just the thought made her heart feel as if it was being torn to pieces.

After her bags were packed, she went and found Caroline. "Hey. We're leaving today."

"Really, why?"

"Because I can't take being here around my dad right now."

Caroline started to question her but took one look at her expression and changed her mind. With a nod of her head she began to gather her little belongings.

"You already let the boys know?"

She shook her head. "I'll call them and tell them so they can pick us up."

Pulling out her phone, Samantha dialed Ian's number, and waited for him to answer. After the third ring he answered.

"Hey baby."

"I want to go home." She replied.

"When?"

"Today. I can't handle being around my dad. "

"What? Did he say anything to you baby?" She'd heard the change in his voice.

"It's nothing. I just wanna be home in my own home."

Ian exhaled deeply. "I'm coming to get you."

"Okay."

She hung up the phone, to see that Caroline was staring at her hard. "What?"

"Nothing, Sam."

"Carol if you have something to say, just say it."

Caroline shrugged her shoulders. "I just think that you're letting your dad get to you, is all."

"If you were in this situation you would understand, Carol." She rolled her eyes, and placed her hand on her hip. "I'll admit that this has gotten to me, i'm not going to lie. Because I can't help that I do care about what my dad thinks." She shook her head, angry at herself for letting this bother her, when she has done nothing wrong.

"I'm only thinking about the baby's health. Being here is, not a good idea to me, when my daddy, can't even accept the fact that I'm even with Ian."

"I'm with you, Sam. If you think this is the best thing to do then, i'm right behind you."

Samantha nodded with relief. "I know I shouldn't run from my issues, but for right now i have to." she went to the door, mentally preparing herself to tell her mom that she was going back to Virginia.She found her mom, in her bedroom lounging in her recliner, with her eReader in her hands. Walking over to her, Samantha took a seat next to her on the floor.

"Hey, Mama" She smiled up at the beautiful woman, who she was proud to call her mother.

"Hey babygirl, What are you up too?" she asked, as she pushed her reading glasses up her nose.

"Just getting my things together..." Belinda took her eyes off her book, and turned her chocolate brown eyes on her. "I decided to go back to Virginia earlier than i planned mama."

Belinda sat up in her seat, and took her glasses completely off. "And why are you leaving so soon?" She questioned, raising a perfectly arched brow. "Is it because of all of this tension you,and your father got going on?"

Samantha looked away at the question, not wanting to confirm her mother's suspicions. Yet she already knew that her mom, had figured it out. Nothing ever really got past her mother's watchful eye, thats why it's a wonder she hadn't figured out, sam and Ian's relationship before they spilled the beans.

"You know, i understand that your dad is stuck in his ways, and even I can't change him over night. BUT you Samantha..." She shook her head. "I taught you to always speak your mind, never back down from anything or anyone. Yet here you are, trying to leave your childhood home, while your father's gone at that damn shop, just because you don't want to see him."

"Ma, that's not the reas-"

"Yes it is. You both are so much alike that neither one of you can tell." She wagged her finger. "It's amazing that you have my looks, but your attitude is completely your daddy's. It makes no sense, how you two are treating each other, acting like your complete strangers.He is completely wrong for the way he acts about your love life, because at the end of the day, you're a grown ass woman that can do whatever she pleases too."

She bore her expressive eyes into Samantha's "But i expected you to be the bigger person. That talks things out, and tries to reach some type of understanding. What are you planning to do? Go back to Virginia and cut your daddy off, doing the same to me as well, in the process!?"

"Mama, i wouldn't do that. I was only thinking that this whole situation would be better if i went back to Virginia. Putting space between me and daddy for right now, let things cool down."

"And what about me, huh? Did you think that i would want you to go, after you; my babygirl, my only child just told me a day ago that you're having my first grandbaby?" she swiped at a fallen tear in frustration. "It's bad enough that I barely get to see you, with you being in virginia, busy with your young life, and school. Leaving me to only get to see you on major holidays, how's that fair?"

"I didn't know you felt this way, mama" She grabbed her mothers hand. "I'm sorry."

"All because you and your father can't see eye to eye."

"I didn't think about all of this. I was just thinking about my baby's health. I'm so sorry, mama."

Belinda nodded. "Your doing right about thinking about your baby's health, that's what your suppose to do." Her lips quirked into a tiny smile. "It sounds so weird saying that. 'your baby,' my baby is having a baby now."

Samantha found herself smiling as well. "I'm 22 mama, not really a baby anymore."

"You will always be my baby, Samantha Grace Wilson. A healthy baby, Born March 10, at 7:30 am weighing 6 lbs 5 oz's."

Samantha giggled until she nearly tumbled over. "Really,mama. You always have to go and state all the facts."

"You dang right, you know how long i was in labor with you?" she asked sarcastically. "Girl you better, hush yo mouth. When i say you're my baby, your always gonna be my baby."

Samantha didn't really know when or how, but the mood had totally shifted from the solemn sad, mood to a more happier one. Making her grateful for not causing her mom to shed anymore tears.

"Thank you, mama. You never fail to make me stop and think things through, im so lucky to have." Belinda leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "I promised to come home more often as well. You are one of the main people i need in my corner, and i wont take you for granted."

"I know, babygirl." she got up from her seat. "I got some home videos of when you were little, this should give you a insight to what to expect.

~~~*~~~

Ian pulled up to Samantha's house trunk loaded with his bags, prepared to get on the road. After the call she made to him stating that she wanted to go home sounding down, and stressed out; made him more than ready to get his girl out of that house.

Here it was two days after christmas, and he had avoided coming back to the Wilson's house per his parents request. Since they felt that it was best to let things cool down, between him and Bradley. The man hated his guts without a doubt now, that was for sure. But nonetheless things weren't changing, because Ian refused to give up his baby. She was his and only his, adding the baby she was carrying into the mix, only made him that more protective of what's his.