The Winter of Temptation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hated the fact that her father wouldn't even hash things out like two grown men should. Choosing to be hostile, and dismissive instead. Ian wanted to make him see that he was truly in love with his daughter, and wanted to make her and their baby life the best as humanly possible.

But as he got out of the car, and headed towards the front door of the house he knew that it was mostly wishful thinking. At the end of the day, he could see this strong dislike, and hostility had to have been brewing for years, and he wasn't naive to think that it would just change overnight.

Using the key that was giving to him, he opened the front door, and could hear faint music, and talking coming from upstairs. He followed the sounds until he reached Samantha's parents room. He heard Belinda's voice, and smiled. Preparing to walk away from the door, to find Sammy. But stopped mid stride, once he heard the sound of Sammy's beautiful laughter through the door.

Turning back around he listened to the sound of her mother seeming to be telling a story of some kind, that had his baby chuckling with all her might.

"What are you doing, Ian?"

Turning around he saw Caroline walking towards the stairs, with her hand resting on the stair post. She looked at him with a curious expression. "Where's Mikey? "

"He's at my house helping my mom. I came over to get you guys, so we can head out soon."

"Oh. Well, Sam went to tell her mom, that we're leaving a little while ago."

"Sounds like they are in here." He turned back around and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Ian turned the doorknob,and walked into the room. To see Samantha sitting on the floor Indian style, next to her mother who sat in a recliner, both of them had their attention on the Tv that displayed a home video.

His baby was on the screen, she looked to be around the age of 3 when the video was made. She was dressed in a rainbow Tutu outfit, as she danced around on the screen to 'boogie shoes,' her unruly thick hair covered majority of her small smiling nutmeg colored face.

"Baby girl, that was your song." Belinda laughed, looking down at Samantha. "You always wanted me to play it, over and over again."

Ian found himself chuckling at that, as Samantha turned her beautiful eyes on him. " What are you laughing at big guy?" She teased.

"You." He sat down on the floor beside her. "Dancing in your 'boogie shoes'."

Samantha bumped her shoulder into his. "Hey I was only 3 years old. Stop picking."

Belinda fast forward some, to what looked to be a birthday party. On closer inspection he realized that it was in fact a birthday party. His 5th birthday to be exact,with a 80s theme. The entire place was decorated with weird loud colors, and the place was booming with 80s rock, pop, and hip hop. Everywhere the camera turned, showed children dressed as iconic 80s celebrities. The birthday boy dressed as bon jovi was on the screen expressing how awesome the party is, with his arm slung over the shoulder of a little diva dressed as Madonna standing right next to him.

"Aha look at us!" Samantha shouted, giggling uncontrollably.

Little Ian was telling the camera that he was going to be a rock star, just like bon jovi one day. Right before he took to the small stage, where he began to lip sing ' livin on a prayer'."

"Oh my God, I didn't even remember this." Ian laughed as he shook his head. Watching the 5 year old version of himself air playing a child's guitar, along with the music.

When the performance was over, 5yr old Ian ran off the stage into the crowd. His dad dressed as Sonny crockett from Miami vice , lifted him up and high fived him. Bradley dressed as Ricardo Tubbs, Sonny's partner, highfived him as well, congratulating him.

'What happen to those times,' present Ian thought as he looked on. Lauren dressed as Tiffany kissed his cheek, and Belinda looking like whitney Houston wished him a happy birthday, as someone announced it was time to cut the cake, and open gifts.

"Wow! That had to be a awesome party." Caroline blurted from behind them, seeming to have came from nowhere. "We should totally throw a theme party like that one of these days."

"Carol where did you come from?"

"Downstairs." She shrugged. "I wanted to get in on this walk down memory lane too."

"Ma where did you even get these videos?" Ian asked still surprised by what he had just watched.

"I've always kept these memories of my beautiful babies close." She said as if it was obvious. "No I didn't have you Ian, but I've always cared for, and treated you as my own."

She patted his colorful head. "Now, you and my baby girl have gifted me with a grandbaby on the way, and I couldn't be more happier than a pig in slop." They laughed.

"Whats going on in here? And why is that BOY in my house!?"