The Winter of Temptation Ch. 15

Story Info
Dog house.
6.2k words
4.38
9.3k
14

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody exits Michaels jeep as they pulled up to the cinema plaza. Having rode with him because he has the biggest car. The men grabbed their girls hands and walked with them inside to find a pretty big crowd. Normally on Friday and Saturdays it stayed that way from opening to closing. But today was far more worst.

"God, everybody in the city chose to come to the movies tonight." Caroline stated with irritation.

"Well, it's a Saturday. Plus this 'Get out' movie has been hyping everyone up to come see it." Ian pointed.

"That's what we were hoping to see." Annabel added.

Dragging Andy by the hand through the crowd to get to the ticket station. The others followed close behind; sticking together in order to get all the tickets at once.

.

"Hey we need 6 tickets for 'Get out,' please." She slid her card from her purse. After the attendant rung up the tickets, she paid the total.

"Anybody want something from the concession?" Andy asked.

They took their tickets and moved out of the way for the next person in line, over to the concession stand.

"Just get what you want and I'll pay for it." Michael told them. As they tried to decide what they wanted.

Samantha felt the need to pee really bad suddenly, and on the verge of prancing. Pulling her hand from Ian's she turned in the direction of the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Ian asked pulling her back to his side by her hand.

"Ian I really have to pee. Let go." She escaped his grasp.

"You shouldn't go alone." She heard him say as she started off, but she didn't stop.

Once in the bathroom she found a stall. Barely making it she hurriedly unzipped and relieved her bladder. As she sat and relaxed alone for the second time since leaving her apartment. The gravity of everything hit her, hard.

Her tears began to pour and she couldn't do anything to stop them, no matter how hard she tried.

With everything happening so fast, it felt like it was unbearable.

First it was the problems with her and Ian, and that brought along the problems with Kristie, and Calvin. Then the pregnancy happened, leaving her no choice but to tell her parents right away. That fucked up her relationship with her dad, something that she wasn't sure she could fix. Now to top it off she had to worry about this crazy ass bitch Kristie having somebody stalk her.

There wasn't a doubt in her mind in who was behind that man showing up at her home. She had no beef with anyone else but this girl, especially after having to beat her ass. Yet to know that she would go to such an extreme to get back at her was a real eye opener.

Titling her head back she made an attempt to reign in the tears and pull herself together. She had already been in the bathroom for a long period of time; Ian would send someone in here to check on her or come in to get her himself if need be.

After straighten her clothes and washing her hands she was ready to face the world again. Exited the bathroom, she searched around for Ian and her friends and saw that they were, standing near the entrance to the theater room, she started heading that way.

Halfway to them, Ian saw her and immediately headed in her direction.

"Sammy, how are you feeling? You were gone for a long time."

"I know. Simple things such as peeing is taking twice as long as normal. Feels like a knot sitting on my bladder all the time."

Ian stared at her for a while contemplating her words. She figured the answer wasn't going to be good enough. Yet the tense look he held disappeared into one of his heart warming smiles.

"Well if you're feeling okay, then let's go."

Wrapping his arm around her shoulder, he led her through the crowd to the rest of their friends. They found the room showing the movie and grabbed a seat. This theater was set up with chairs that had optional armrest.

As they sat, Ian lifted the armrest and tugged her to his side. She snuggled up close enjoying the warmth from his body, to ward off the chill she felt coming from the cold theater.

"Here bro." Michael handed Ian a bag of popcorn, nachos and a drink.

"Thanks man." Ian turned to Samantha. "Which one you want Baby?"

Samantha grabbed a few pieces of the popcorn, while taking the nachos from his hands. With one look at his face she could clearly see his disappointment.

"Relax, I'll share." She chuckled, and took a sip of drink. "Sprite? I wanted Pepsi." She complained.

Ian simply shook his head. "Any type of soda is not good for the baby or you. But I figured a light one would be better and less calories." He took a sip and placed it in the cup holder on the other side of him.

"Since when did you become such a health nut."

"Don't try it. You know I've always been into healthy eating. Your just getting the full effect of it because your caring my child, woman."

Samantha could only roll her eyes, as she settled back into his warmth, content as a kitten, as the lights began to dim,and the trailers began to play.

She grabbed his hand that he had slung over her shoulder. She lifted it to her mouth and kissed it.

"Thank you for coming to the movies with me, curly."

He looked down and her with a heartwarming smile.

"Are you kidding me?" He in turn kissed the back of her hand as well. "'There is no other place on this earth I would rather be than right here with you."

She lifted up and kissed his lips, feeling all warm and tingly from his sweet words.

"I hope you know that you're spoiling the shit out of me."

He gave her a sexy chuckle. "Yeah, I know." He held her closer. I can't help it." He drew back and looked her way.

"Although i am glad we aren't here to see fifty shades darker or any other sappy shit."

"I wouldn't want to watch that with anyone other than my girls. How else can I enjoy taking in Christian Grey's hot body."

"Amen." Annabel added. Andy turned and gave her the same look, Ian was giving her now.

"So your saying you like that type of shit?" Ian turned his full attention to her. "You think his body looks better than mine or something?"

Samantha and the girls laughed all the way till the beginning of the movie began. Ian turned his attention towards the screen after a while pulling her back into his side.

"Since your into that, I'll look forward to dishing out your punishment later." He whispered in her ear. After the words left his mouth he heard her gasp and felt her eyes but he ignored the look.

Halfway through the movie Samantha felt as if her nerves couldn't take it anymore. She knew that most wouldn't bat an eye, but for her the thought of this really happening freaked her out. She felt Ian ease his hand from hers to shake off.

"Baby you alright?" She felt Ian leaned down to her ear.

She nodded her head appreciating his concern, although she knew he was probably going to pick on her about it later.

"This movie is crazy."

For the remainder of the movie Samantha went from jumping out of her skin to fussing at the screen. Much to Ian's amusement. By the end, the room was buzzed with a mix of yelling, talking, and laughter.

Their group made their way through the crowd to the car.

"I wonder how many odd looks we got walking out of that movie. With everyone of us having a white man." Caroline asked the girls.

They could only shake their heads while climbing into the jeep.

"Luckily no one was stupid enough to say anything though, cause I would have probably lost my damn temper." Andy said surprising everyone.

"Guys, we've had more than a few people try to say some smart shit about us being out together. So Andy gets really edgy. Damn near ready to rip limbs apart."

"We've had a few assholes do the same. Even before we got together." Ian said.

"People are so damn ignorant." Andy replied.

"You can say that again."

"Are we dropping the girls off?" Michael asked while he cranked the car up.

"Why don't y'all spend the night at the house?" Andy asked them, the other guys nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ok I can, I have nothing to do." Caroline said, Annabel nodded her okay.

"Well I have to meet some friends from class in the morning and I have to drop my car off at the shop. I drove to the house so when we get back I'm going to head home." Samantha answered.

She knew Ian wasn't going to be to happy with that, but it couldn't be helped.

"Baby it's late. Everyone's staying at the house you should too. I don't want you getting home this late by yourself."

"Ian I'll be fine. After all I thought that's why I have the gun."

Ian went silent and turned forward as Michael pulled out of the parking lot. She looked at him to see that he was grinding his teeth. His prominent jaw drew her attention, and before long she felt herself reaching up to caress it.

At this he looked back down at her with his beautiful blue eyes, tonight they were more blue than green.

"What's wrong with your car?" He asked.

"I just need a tune up, and a new set of tires." She moved closer to him without realizing. The energy between them was electric. "That on top of my morning study session, I just wouldn't want to disturb you. The auto shop is closer from my house. I'll catch the bus from the shop to class."

Ian didn't seem less irritated by her explanation but he let the issue go. She knew why when they finally pulled up to the house. While everyone was getting out Ian gripped her hand in his and tugged her along behind them until they reached his room.

"Baby what are you doing?" She asked after he let her hand go. "Trying to make me stay aren't you?"

Instead of replying Ian moved around the room grabbing his backpack, and a few items of clothing. He then turned to pack up his macbook. When he was done he then turned to face her.

"I wasn't ever going to let you go home this late at night by yourself. End of story." He held up his hand when she went to speak. "I know you're able to take care of yourself, and your all about your independence, but I'm still not chancing it."

Her eyes followed him to the door, as he opened it. "After you." She went to the door, making sure to roll her eyes in his direction as she passed, not expecting him to smack her ass. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He said Sternly.

She felt a jolt in her pussy from the hit, and tried to recover from her slight clumsiness.

Samantha insisted on saying goodnight to her friends before leaving, with him tailing her car. After the short drive to her apartment they pulled in and parked. She waited at her car for Ian to get out of his carrying his bag. Reaching her car, he helped her out, and together started for her building. Halfway to the entrance, the door to a sliver 2016 Lexus opened, with a long slender leg appearing. When he turned to face them she froze, the sight of Calvin sporting a full beard trimmed neat, and what she guess was a expensive suit had her scared and shocked all at once.

Ian rushed forward and grabbed Calvin by the collar, yanking the shorter man up to eye level. "What the fuck do you think your doing here?"

Calvin who was smaller but not necessarily weak, pushed Ian's hands away, before straightening himself. "Keep your fucking hands off of me." Calvin turned his attention back to Samantha. "I just came to talk to you Samantha, it's been a while and I just need to clear things up."

"You don't have shit to say to her, from this day forward it's best that you stay the fuck away."

"Samantha, call off your attack dog for 5 minutes, and let's talk."

At that Ian chuckled darkly, turning to look back at Samantha over his shoulder. "Baby does he not know who the fuck I am?" He asked her rhetorically. Before she could comprehend his question, she watched as Ian turned back around raising his fist to connect squarely with Calvin's jaw.

"Curly no!" Samantha shouted rushing to stop Ian from swinging again, pushing herself between him and the other man. Calvin was standing back up, and she saw him advancing to Ian with a murderous look. "Calvin stop it. Please."

"No baby let his ass come get this ass whooping. Let's go motherfucker." Samantha pushed them both back by the chest.

"If you think I'm afraid of you white boy then you got another thing coming."

"Don't be scared. It's going to be so much more satisfying to beat your face into a fucking pulp. Sammy is my woman, she will always be mine! Any ideas of you and her should disappear, with her being pregnant with my baby is enough proof of how over she is of what you two had."

At the mention of her being pregnant Calvins mood noticeably shifted from angry to confused.

"Samantha are you really pregnant?" Calvin held up his hands in frustration. "Can he please give us 5ft for a minute?"

Before answering Calvin she turned to Ian. From the look on his face she knew that he was beyond pissed. He was livid. She fidgeted with her fingers, to keep from touching him. If she tried and he refused her touch then she would breakdown.

"Curly, just give me a second to explain things to him. The quicker I do the quicker he could leave." Ian's eyes narrowed on her. Giving her the impression that he wasn't going to back down.

"Three minutes and then this fucking shit is over. If I catch him around you again then

I'm kicking his ass with no hesitation." With that said he walked a few feet away to stand with his arms crossed, wearing a scowl that could make a person piss their pants.

"Is it true Samantha? Your really pregnant with his kid?" As he said this she internally rolled her eyes, detecting the hint of spite laced in his words.

"Yes it's true I'm pregnant. Going on 7 weeks now, and of course it's Ian's." She took a deep breath and dove into explaining the way things had to be. "Listen Calvin, as you can see, me and Ian are more than friends now, and adding the baby into the mix, we decided to give our relationship a try."

"I knew this would happen the moment you told me you were going back home with him." She could tell he was irritated but to his credit his composure remained the same."I thought we had something."

At that Samantha began to feel guilty all over again.

"There was something there Calvin, I'll admit that. But I'm in love with Ian, and I think I have always been. What happened can't be changed now." She offered him a reassuring smile. "The woman that you deserve will come along. I'm positive."

Calvin gave her a look that she didn't know how to read, then he too exhaled a long breath. "I wanted that woman to be you. You were perfect for me."

Samantha could see Ian over his shoulders, noticing the look on his face. She knew that he was done being patient. "I'm sorry Calvin. I'm with the man that's meant for me." She started to head in Ian's direction, when she saw him starting towards her and Calvin. "It's late, so I'm going to call it a night. I hope you understand."

He grabbed her into a hug. "This isn't a goodbye right?"

Samantha fumbled for words, unsure of what to say.

"You continue to push your luck." Ian growled, while grabbing her. "Sammy this is over, let's go." Samantha didn't feel the need to argue with him, she allowed him to lead her into her building without taking a backwards glance.

The entire way up to her place, Ian refused to say anything to her, only taking glances here and there. Once she saw the look on his face earlier she knew he would react this way, but knowing still didn't make her feel any better.

After entering her place, she couldn't bare the silence anymore. "Curly you can't stay mad at me. I didn't know he would be here."

"Oh really, then why were you so adamant about going home alone earlier? It ain't because you were expecting him? Because that's what the fuck it's looking like you were doing." He yelled.

"Hold up." Samantha held her hands up, with a look of disbelief on her face. "So what your saying is that I planned for him to be here behind your back? For what?" Ian didn't answer, he just stared at her through lowered lids, working his jaw to death.

"You know what that shows me how much you trust me, and how much you think of me, despite knowing me all my life. I've never and will never do something like that." She scoffed and walked past him towards her bedroom. "Asshole." She muttered.

After a shower she dressed for bed and went back through the living room to the kitchen. As she passed she noticed that he had grabbed a spare quilt and some pillows, and set up the couch. He had turned the tv on, and sat back with his feet kicked up wearing only basketball shorts.

When she walked in she knew he noticed, by the way he shifted his head slightly in her direction. Since he didn't say anything she did the same, heading to the kitchen without acknowledging him.

Having him accuse her of doing anything like secretly meeting someone behind his back, just proved to her how much they still had to work on. Though he claimed to trust her he showed her that he didn't with his actions and words.

Taking her bottle of water and her mandarin oranges she walked back through the living room not bothering to look in his direction. Once in bed she flipped on the tv and relaxed after settling on something she stopped worrying about Ian and ate her fruit.

Next thing she knew she was being shakened; hard. Coming to, she realized that she heard someone calling out to her.

"Sammy, wake up." She stared up at Ian to see him rubbing sleep from his eyes. His eyes were baggy and red from restlessness.

"Baby, it's time to get up or you're going to be running late."

Samantha shot straight up in bed. Taking a second to shake the dizziness off. Looking over to her nightstand she noticed she had overslept, her alarm clock displaying her alarm sounded 15 minutes ago.

"You didn't hear your alarm. After the third time going off I came in to wake you." Ian told her

"I'm so tired." She groaned rubbing her eyes. "I can't believe I slept through that loud ass thing going off."

Ian left the room to come back a few minutes later, carrying a plate of toast and jam. "Here I made this for you. You need to eat." Samantha unconsciously scrunched up her nose. "Eat for the baby."

She took the plate he offered and bit a piece off, admitting to herself that the toast was good. After a minute of eating in silence she finally looked at him.

"You know I can get around today without you. So you can go." She meant to say it with as much attitude as possible to get her point across, yet all Ian did was grunt in response while giving her a nonchalant expression.

"Seriously you don't have to be here." She snapped again hoping he would get the hint and leave her alone. Seeing him so soon after what he said and did last night only made her feel worse. "Last night you proved to me how you feel, so you can just go and leave me alone."

Ian flinched and started to say something until the phone began to ring. Samantha didn't move to answer it though, instead she just stared at it for a second then moved to get up from the bed. Annoyed Ian snatched the phone from the receiver after the fourth ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey is Samantha there?"

"She's not able to talk at the moment, may I ask who's calling?." Ian glanced at her retreating back disappearing into the bathroom.

"Just a friend from class. Just making sure that she was still able to meet us at the library today?"

"Yeah i'm pretty sure she's getting ready right now."

Samantha stayed in the bathroom for a while. Simple things took extra long too since it took a while for the grogginess she felt every morning wore off, while normally she would be irritated today she was thankful. She was out of patiences for Ian, and there wasn't going to be any easy forgiving or forgetting. A knock on the door didn't surprise her at all.

12