The Winter Soldier

Story Info
Bucky's back.
1k words
14.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Fanfiction that starts after the end credit of Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier**

*****

I'd seen him come in for the fourth day in a row, wearing the same clothes, standing in front of the same display. This man would stand in front of Bucky's memorial display for hours. Today, it made me more uncomfortable than usual so I contacted Captain America. I told him that there was a strange man who came and only stood where Bucky's display was for days on end. The man's head tilted in my direction while this call took place. When I got off the phone, he left the Smithsonian.

After work, I went to my night classes. When I got home, my mom was leaving to start her shift at the hospital. I hugged her as she was leaving and headed to my room. When I opened the door, he was there. Bucky was on my bed and his index finger was on his lips; I couldn't do anything but nod. He motioned for me to come in and close the door. "I assume you have questions but I also have a few," he said. I sat down next to him and noticed he was holding his side.

"Are you hurt?" I asked.

"I'll ask my questions first," he stated. Bucky held up a picture frame and asked, "Who's this next to me? Why do you have this photo? How old are you? Why did you call Steve at the Smithsonian? Why do you care if I'm hurt?"

"The woman is my grandmother. She gave it to me when I started working at the museum. I'm 20. I called because all you do is come and stare at it, it's creepy. I care because I'm studying to be a nurse, like my mother. Now, may I?" I answered then motioned to his shirt. I got up and he laid down.

"Are you my granddaughter?" Bucky asked.

I laughed, "Goodness, no." He looked sad. "I just mean that we're not related. I'm sorry." He lifted his shirt so I could see his entire torso, which was badly bruised. Despite that sight, I felt a familiar warmth between my legs. "How did this happen?" I asked.

"You're not going to ask about why I'm still alive?" he said.

"I assume you were frozen like Captain America. How did this happen and why are you always at the museum?" I replied.

"A fight. Well, I don't remember much about who I was before I came back," Bucky whispered. He winced as I worked on his bruise.

"I'm very sorry," I tried to sound empathetic. I think I pushed too hard on his torso because he growled. Before I could comprehend what happened, he was choking me against the wall with his left hand and my feet couldn't reach the ground.

"Don't be," he said before allowing my feet to touch the ground. "You're the only person to help me," he looked into my eyes and my warmth became a heat. His left hand still around my neck but his face was getting closer to mine. His lips brushed mine before being pressed together. He retracted and his left hand dropped. "I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"Don't be," I said and used my hands to bring his face to mine. I crushed my lips against his and he accepted me. He placed his hands around the small of my back and brought my body closer to his. I took off his jacket and stared at his mechanical arm. I brought my right hand up to lightly stroke it. He looked at me look at his arm; I assume waiting for a reaction. I used my hands to lift his shirt up and off. I couldn't resist the sight in front of me. I used my lips to trace his collarbones and place gentle kisses along the way. I think I felt some of my wetness start to go onto my inner thighs. I placed my hands on his pants zipper and looked up at him for approval.

"I would be honored to make love with you," he said in a gentle tone. Bucky took off my shirt and bra then I blushed and took off his pants as well as his underwear at the same time. His dick made my eyes widen. He wasn't fully hard yet and already seven inches. Bucky carried me and placed me on the bed. He took off my shorts and underwear. When he saw my wetness, I'm pretty sure I saw a hunger in his eyes. "You're beautiful," he said before kissing me.

His hands were traveling around my body and I kept my hands around his shoulders. "Can I have you now?" I asked him. I was too horny for anymore foreplay. His dick found my entrance and he slowly made his way in. "You're so big," I gasped. My vagina walls expanded for the pleasurable intruder. Finally, he was all the way in. "We're not even moving and this feels so good," I said.

He slowly made his way out then thrust back in. He did this a few times and every time he came back in, I tightened my grip on his shoulders. I was close all too soon. He withdrew from my pussy one last time before slamming back in and I climaxed. I tightened around his member and pumped him slowly. My loud moans made him smirk. "Can I try something?" Bucky asked.

"As long as it's not the butt," I replied. He nodded and got up. He moved me so my butt was almost off the edge of my bed. He brought my legs to his shoulders and placed his human arm around my neck. With his mechanical arm, he kept my right leg in place. "Oh, I love this position," I said with a sly smile. He aligned his dick with my pussy and slammed into me. He pounded in and out of me, causing me to moan even louder than before. "Cum in me," I told him. Hearing that made him go faster then I felt his hot seed hit my vaginal walls. His grunts and moans turned me on. I brought him down to me and turned him so I was straddling him.

"What are you doing?" Bucky asked as I pumped in and out of him softly.

"Times have changed, love. Girls like to pleasure men just as much. I'll show you what I mean," I told him and I could feel him getting hard again.

**part two, maybe?**

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Avengers Inserts: Fan Mail A piece of fan mail to Captain America leads to much more...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Avengers: Some Enchanted Evening The Avengers lose themselves to temptation.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Avengers The Movie: What If Thor Had Been... The Black Widow has to distract the Hulk waiting for Thor.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Shadow of The Wolf Alex have a disturbing dream.in NonHuman
More Stories