The Winter Storm

Story Info
A slave's body is broken by her Dom's new whip.
3.2k words
3.82
17.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been entirely too long since our last meeting. My Dom walked toward me and held me. I was dressed in a delicate white cotton baby doll night gown. It looked too sweet and out of place next to the black and red leather collar around my neck and my black wrist cuffs but somehow it suited me. I felt warm and safe in his arms. He looked down at me and admired the newly collared submissive before him. I had dreamed and cried for the day when I had earned my collar and would be truly owned by him. I felt like a beautiful slave in it and had completely surrendered all my power to him. I loved it. I loved feeling owned by him.

He had me walk into my bedroom where his whip rested on my dresser waiting for it to be broken in. It laid there, the black and blue leather perfectly laced on the handle and the long black straps, it was beautiful. It begged to be used just as my flesh yearned to feel the abuse of it. He told me to rest the palms of my hands against the wall and bend my body forward. My legs were slightly wider than shoulder width apart and my bare ass was exposed and vulnerable under my night gown. I felt the first touch of the whip. It was smooth and loving as my Dom caressed my flesh with it. He dragged the leather straps up and down my arms and against my legs. The whip felt cool and soothing, almost relaxing me and making me forget about the pain I will soon endure. I closed my eyes and sighed under his gentle touch.

I felt him take the whip away and he commanded me to tell him that I loved him with every crack of his whip. I nodded my head in agreement and in a flash felt the first smack of the straps on my backside. I inhaled quickly and told him I loved him. I felt another hit on my other cheek. I love you came softly out of my mouth. Then, I felt a gradual increase in my Dom's force. After each smack of the whip on my ass, on my thighs and on my hips I could feel my skin begin to throb and I began to wince and my voice became louder. I bent my body down further trying to endure the pain. I felt the whip beat repeatedly into my flesh in the same spots making the pain unbearable. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and my voice was choking as I was screaming I love you over and over. I could not endure any more pain, my skin felt as though it was on fire and I began to sob.

I let all my inhibitions and composure break down and flow out of me. I could feel my chest heave and I cried and screamed loudly. All I could hear was my Dom reminding me of my task. My mind was white with pain and I was crying so hard that I could not speak. He continued to whip me harder and harder and I loudly whimpered that I loved him. I then heard myself cry his name. I could not believe I called out for him. I was not aware whether it was a cry from pleasure or pleading him to have mercy on me. In the midst of my misery I just hoped I did not disappoint him in crying his name.

I took a deep breath as I heard my Dom walk away from me. My eyes were burning from my mascara running into my eyes and my cheeks were covered in tears. I tried to get back some composure I had completely lost and then my Dom had placed the handle of his whip in my mouth. I was biting down as hard as I could to the point where my jaw was shaking. I was terrified of dropping it because I know that would make my Dom very angry with me and I wanted so much to please him. I was beginning to collect myself when I felt a sharp smack with his belt on my thigh. I moaned loudly. He began to smack me over and over with the thick leather belt.

I was overwhelmed with pain. Every sting of the belt felt like a dagger in my flesh. I had nothing to keep my body still but my own will to endure his lashes. All I could think about was standing there as still as I possibly could be, clenching his whip between my jaws to please him. I found myself bending my body forward and straight. I was standing on the balls of my feet, getting closer to the wall, trying to get away from the belt.

My Dom stopped and lowered my body back down so my feet were flat on the floor. He took the whip out of my mouth and there were teeth marks in the leather from my tight bite. My mind was blank and my body was weak, but my Dom continued to beat my flesh. I could feel my muscles ache and my skin burn. All I could do was sob. I hung my head low and my mouth hung wide open as I cried loudly. I felt my Dom tenderly caress my entire body with feathers. It was a loving touch but my body could not endure any more contact. He bent down on top of my back and wrapped his arms around my stomach and held me.

I love him because he is as cruel as he is tender. I needed him to hold me. My body and my spirit felt broken and I could no longer think and barely stand, but the only thought running through my mind was the hope that my Dom was pleased with me and that I loved him so much. I loved showing my devotion to him. Enduring the kiss of his whip to the point where my flesh seared on my bones was the greatest gift I could give him.

He walked to my bed and lay down. I heard him call to me but I stayed bent forward and sobbed loudly. He called for me again and I could not move. All I could do was cry. I had no more energy to more and I could not think to walk to him. I had broken down completely. I was so relieved when I felt my Dom's arms around me again supporting me to walk me to the bed. I melted in his arms. I slowly walked, leaning on him, to the bed and he laid me down gently. I continued to cry as he held me. I was in so much pain, and I felt overwhelmed by weakness, but I still had the strength to tell him that I loved him. I had truly walked to the edge of my cliff and had jumped. I felt so free, and with letting myself become so vulnerable and broken with my Dom made me feel so incredibly close to him. I felt so safe and loved in his arms. He takes such good care of me and I am so lucky to endure his pain so that I can earn his pleasure.

As I felt myself become soothed and quiet, I was turned over on my back and felt my Dom move between my legs. My eyes were closed and I felt the warm soft licks of my Dom's tongue on my clit. As weak as I was, I could not help but to raise my hips up to receive him. I moaned softly as his tongue licked my sopping wet pussy. He gently sucked my clit and I pressed my head back against my pillow. I began rocking my hips as my clit throbbed in his mouth.

As I moved my hips up, I felt smooth fingers press into my eager cunt. I moaned loudly as my Dom pleasured me. I began rocking my hips faster as chills ran though my body and my cheeks became flushed with heat. I begged for permission to cum. I came so hard rolling my hips against his mouth and his fingers. I moaned his name and whimpered softly as my orgasm consumed me. My limbs became limp and I felt like a ragdoll after being beaten and coming for my Dom. I loved feeling broken. It felt like ever inch of my body, my heart, my mind and my soul belonged to him; that he could truly do whatever he wanted to me, and I would love him more for that. I arched my back and looked behind be out the window. There was a beautiful snow storm outside which was such a delicate, serene sight that heightened my tranquil mood.

After some time had passed for me to regain composure, I sat up and got on my knees so I could sit back on my heels. My Dom had told me that this was not a punishment, and I felt a hard slap across my face. I felt the back of his hand smack my other cheek so incredibly hard that my jaw fell out of line. As I drew my face back forward, he held it and kissed my mouth deeply. I loved him so much for using me as he wished to fulfill any desire he has at any moment. It made me feel as though I belonged to him and that I was his kitten to play with.

I laid back down and my wrists were placed on either side of my head. My Dom climbed on top of me and placed his knees on my arms to hold them still. He looked so powerful hovering over me. I looked up at him and watched as he caressed my lips with his hard cock. This was absolute torture. I wanted so badly to open my mouth and lick his cock. I wanted to taste him so desperately. His cock felt so smooth across my lips and all I could do was stare into his eyes above me and focus on them so I would not open my mouth to taste him. He rewarded me with kisses on my forehead. I could feel my body stirring with arousal at the tease of his cock on my mouth. I wanted more of him.

He had me beg for his cock, which I willingly obliged. I wanted to suck him. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to wrap my lips around him and swallow him whole. I wanted my mouth consumed by him. I worship his delicious cock. He moved to my chair where he sat and gave me permission to suck him relentlessly until he came. I sucked his cock like a cum hungry slut and I could feel my pussy getting wet with excitement. I pleasured him with my eager mouth until he released his hot cum down my throat. He tasted warm and delicious and his body convulsed as his orgasm shot through him. I ran my hands down his sides and over his hips to his thighs to soothe him.

He laid back in my bed and I left to prepare lunch for us. I returned and sat on the edge of the bed. I set up a plate for us as cut little bites for my Dom to feed to him. He rested, relaxed in my bed as I fed him each bite. Nothing pleases me more that cooking for him. I long to satisfy all of his desires, and that includes pleasing his pallet. Cooking for him and serving him makes me feel as though I am taking care of him by pampering him. He is a gift in my life, and I love being owned by him. Feeding him is so incredibly erotic. We ate until we were both satisfied and then rested together. We laid together in bed with our limbs intertwined. I felt so warm and soothed beside him; being held by him. I felt like a cherished pet in his arms. We savored the heat between us allowed out food to digest a while.

He asked me to get into my cage. I crawled into my cage like an obedient kitten. I lowered my upper body onto my elbows and spread my knees out to the sides of the cage. My naked backside and thighs were completely exposed for him to torture. I felt his whip smack against my flesh. I was still sore from being whipped before, but this time at least I had the sides of the cage to support me. With every smack of the whip, I moaned how I adore him. I felt the leather straps hit my sore hip. I adore you. I felt a smack on the back of my thigh. I adore you. I felt a sharp strike on my exposed pussy. I adore you. At this point, my body was numb from pain and I rested my head down in front of me and repeated that I adored him softly over and over, genuine in my words and devotion to him.

He told me turn to around and lay on my back in the cage. We had a difficult discussion about something I had done. I had deceived him and I deserved to be punished. I have surrendered all of myself and my control to my Dom and I need him to be strong and strict with me. As much as I abhor ever disappointing him or hurting him, I feel I need discipline to keep me in line and remind me of my place as his slave. He told me to stretch my legs out and hold them at a 45 degree angle off the floor. I held my feet flat and prepared myself to have the bottoms of my feet whipped as my punishment. I reached behind me and grabbed the bars of the cage for support as I felt the first smack of the whip on the souls of my feet.

The pain was unbearable. He struck me again and again. I could feel my abdomen shake as I struggled to hold my legs up straight and I had thrown my head back as I screamed and cried in agony. I tightened my grip on the bars and sobbed loudly. The pain shot through my legs and up my body. My feet were on fire and I felt as though my heart would explode in my chest. He went to lay down in my bed and told me to come to him after I had composed myself. I lowered my legs and cried loudly. I felt myself choking on my tears I cried so violently. I knew that it was not the pain of the whip on my feet that had caused me such despair, but deceiving my beloved Dom. My soul was in despair from having had disappointed and displeased him.

I could feel deep within me anger of myself for having had allowed my actions to instill doubt in my Dom's mind of my genuine and absolute devotion to him. After I had no more tears to shed, I stood up slowly and laid beside him. He held me close and I felt so guilty. I felt that I did not deserve such tenderness from him. I told him how sorry I was and how much I loved him. I cherished his discipline. It makes me a better slave and a better submissive for him.

After we held each other and my anger and disappointment had dissipated, I yearned to be bound. I rolled over on my stomach on the bed and my Dom connected a bungee cord to each one of my wrist cuffs and wrapped them around my radiator. He pulled the bed away so that the cords pulled tight and I was restrained. I felt relaxed being bound. It made me feel like I could release all of my composure and my bounds would support me. As I was easing my body into my bed, I felt a snap of his whip on my back. He proceeded to beat me.

My back, my ass and my legs were radiating with heat from the licks of the straps. I tensed the length of my body to endure the pain and grabbed onto the cords around my wrists and clenched them hard to keep my body still. The more beatings I received, the more I struggled to hold my body still. I then felt the smack of my Dom's belt sear my flesh. After multiple lashes, I found myself relax and settle into the bed. I let myself feel his pain. I made my limbs loose and closed my eyes. Instead of thinking I had to be strong to endure his torture, I settled down and felt I should cherish his desire to break my body. Immediately, I felt soothed and laid there peacefully as my flesh felt the sweet kisses of his whip.

The time had come for my Dom to leave me. I had caught a reflection of the back of my body in the mirror and was struck with disappointment that my backside was beautiful with purple stripes but my back had no marks. My Dom walked me over to my cage where he told me to rest my hands on the top to support myself as he assured me he would grace me with marks on my back. He picked up his belt and I felt a white heat strike my back as the leather smacked the top of my back. Quickly, more blows to my flesh followed. I felt myself struggle with the pain. It had not felt like the whippings before. This had felt like a punishment. I felt like I was being beaten and left completely alone.

I began to sob from the unbearable pain. The fast pace of the lashes had not given me time to feel that special connection with my Dom that I usual feel when he is whipping me, so my heart felt as though it was breaking. He put down and held me. He kissed my tears as they streamed down my face. He supported me standing and hugged me until my cries softened. I had longed for marks on my back, but I did not wish to be beaten this casually. This lacked the intimacy I adore so much. After I composed myself, I was disheartened to see that my back was still bare.

My Dom had left me, and I laid down to recover from a long day of torture. My body had been broken, but more bothersome was my misbehavior. I was consumed with the need to please my Dom to assure him that I loved him; that I loved serving him and that I lived to please him. I had a bout of selfishness and my punishment had been much deserved. As much as I cherish how loving and tender my Dom is, I long for his discipline. He has saved me from myself, and focused my reckless thirst and selfish thoughts toward serving him. I am a better submissive because of his ability to dominate me and I am truly grateful to be owned by him.