The Wintergreen Wildabeest

Story Info
Meeting strangers at a strip club.
3.9k words
4.1
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my "bachelor week".

At 42 years old, and married for 15 years, I was a little frustrated with the lack of passion in my life and so when I learned that my lovely, but admittedly prudish wife was going out of town for work for a week, I was determined to find a way to take advantage of it, though I wasn't sure exactly how.

I'm not exceptionally tall, just 5'8". I had the married man's spare tire and receded hairline. I wasn't going to just walk into a bar and have women throwing their panties at me.

I was in the midst of what you might call an early midlife crisis. Before getting married, I'd sowed my share of wild oats and I'd figured the wild times were just beginning. Sure, my fiancé insisted that we wait until our wedding night before having sex, but once we exchanged vows she would be open to the myriad of physical pleasures afforded to man and wife.

Or, so I thought.

It wasn't long before reality started crashing in. Lights remained off. Oral, giving or receiving, was not something she was interested in. The bedroom was quiet as a tomb. Dirty talk was not afforded and definitely not appreciated. Rather than breathlessly jostling from one position to the next, missionary was the only way to do the deed and her lack of passion or enjoyment made it seem barely different from mounting an inflatable doll.

Attempts to discuss the disconnect between her view of her wifely duties (i.e. her "job") and my desire for a more recreational approach would quickly degenerate into loud arguments without resolution. Soon even attempts went from few and far between to virtually nonexistent. Had it not been for the fact that I truly and deeply loved everything else about her, I would have probably walked out within the first couple of years. But, sex life aside, we were genuinely happy.

So, one year without soon became two, and then five and before I knew it I was turning 40 with only masturbation fueled by Internet porn to satisfy my needs for as far back as I could recall.

The realization that I was getting older and that, as far as I know, we only go around once, made me start to focus on all the things I never tried and may never get to. But it also made me start to think about what I might still have the chance to do, if I was careful enough.

Within days of my 40th, I'd visited our town's adult video store for the first time. It had a video arcade that was dark, smelly and full of guys looking to have fun with other guys. Not my cup of tea.

I started reading local online personals but soon found more often than not they were posted by spammers or fakers.

When traveling on business, I began exploring the adult options out there.

Portland had some great adult theaters where couples would often put on shows or let numerous strange men join in. I could only bring myself to watch but it was still one of the most exhilarating things I'd ever seen and it only made me wish my wife was open to such naughty acts as performing before or with strangers.

Phoenix had a swingers club where I touched a woman other than my wife for the first time. Remembering the electricity felt touching new and strange skin, or skin other than my own for that matter, further awoke the desired I'd buried long ago.

Unfortunately, these experiences were limited as I didn't go out of town often and I had yet to take the chance to go somewhere local and risk recognition.

I'd been exploring adult fun outside of my marriage for two years when my wife informed me that her employer was sending her to Chicago for a week to get training. I marked the dates on my calendar and waited patiently, determined to find some new adventure while she was safely half a country away.

Dropping her at the airport Monday morning it felt more like I was the one going away on a trip into uncharted territory. I immediately began scowering the Internet for the needle in a haystack: a real, living, breathing woman or couple that was up for no strings attached fun and wasn't looking for a "donation" or man on man activities. Like I said, not my cup of tea.

By Wednesday evening I was very frustrated with a lack of results. My week of debauchery was nearly half over with nothing to show for it. Finally I said "fuck it" and decided to go to a strip club rather than just sitting at home like I would normally do when the wife is in town. I figured no one I know will be at one let alone on a week night. I chose the only club I'd ever gone to during my single days, The Lantern.

Of course, my single days had been over a decade ago. So, imagine my surprise when I pulled up and it was completely dark. It's almost as though the fates were conspiring against me to keep me from stepping out.

Since I'd already come this far, I wasn't just going to turn around and drive back home. I decided to try the newer club in town: The Wintergreen Wildabeest. I'd heard I t was part of a national chain and that it was nowhere near as divey as The Lantern. When I arrived, I found it was open with a decent amount of cars parked in front.

I went in and was pleasantly surprised to find there was no cover charge for locals. Finally things seemed to be going my way. After showing the doorman my ID, I walked inside.

The lighting was dim but the room was large with mirrors on most of the walls, comfortable chairs surrounding small tables with faux candles illuminating them, and a large stage with gleaming brass railing and stripper pole (I heard a bouncer tell someone that the stage floor was actually granite and a number of dancers had injured themselves falling from the pole). There were darkened booths along the far wall. The near side had a well lit bar, some tv's and a couple of pool tables. It was easy to spot the scantily dressed dancers milling about the crowd peddling lap dances between their sets.

I sat down at the bar and I ordered a beer. What I didn't know was that they were having a two-for-one special and without asking the fiery redhead in a bikini top and Daisy Dukes riding up the crack of her ass brought me both beers at the same time. Despite my large gut, I'm not really much of a drinker. Typically two is my max so I was debating whether I would actually finish both of them.

The dancer on stage wasn't really my type (very thin, very bleached blonde and orange tanned) so I continued to sit at the bar and people watch through the mirrors all around. It was an eclectic and entertaining crowd. I'm guessing at least half of the people there were either dancers who had the night off or were waiting for their shift or the significant others of said dancers.

Before I realized it I'd finished my first beer and was sipping on the next.

Over the next half hour or so a couple more dancers took the stage and none of them made me want to "make it rain". As I was finishing my 2nd beer and feeling pretty good (not drunk but pleasantly warm inside), I turned around and watched the dancer on the stage. Sexy lingerie, darker hair, a bit curvy, ample breasts. More my type.

Then I noticed a couple sitting at a table on the far side of the stage.

I've always been very voyeuristic. I'm a watcher. And one thing I've enjoyed watching in the past is couples at strip clubs. It's just arousing to see that the woman is enjoying the dancers as much as, and some times more than, the man. If I'm in a club and there is a couple there, I end up watching them more than the dancers it seems.

From the distance and given how dim the lighting was in the table area, I couldn't see much detail. Distracted by them, I found that I had ordered yet another beer without realizing it. The redhead bartender could probably sell bottled water to a drowning person with her sultry voice and DD tits.

I continued trying to make out more of the couple and, nearly 3 beers in, I decided I would go sit at a neighboring table to see what I could see.

As I sat down, I glanced over. They were an older couple (not just for a strip club but older than me). They were both probably in their late 50's and had grey / silver hair. His was sickeningly thick and lustrous (well, sickening to a bald man at least 10 years his junior anyway). Hers was short and somewhat spikey.

She wore glasses with large black frames and a white blouse that showed the unmistakable signs of ample cleavage. She had a long black skirt on and black heels.

He looked like he'd just gotten off of work in an office somewhere and had simply removed a tie and undone his collar.

They were both intently watching the dancer on stage, a sexy blonde with an hourglass figure sporting several tattoos in a thong and a lace teddy, as she twirled on the pole. Then I noticed his hand was on her leg and had slid her skirt up so he was currently rubbing her bare skin at about mid thigh. I also noticed the unmistakable and always arousing top seam of thigh-high nylons.

Trying not to stare, I'd look at the stage then do a sideways glance at the couple. His hand started to occasionally slide under her skirt. She would squirm in her seat every time he did. Needless to say, the erection I was getting had less to do with the dancer and more to the increasing amount of skin this woman was showing as her man slid her skirt further up each time his hands went underneath.

I thought I was being pretty sneaky and subtle with my observations but as I looked up from where his hand was buried between her legs, I saw him looking right at me. I freaked and quickly looked at the stage just as the dancer was walking off. Hoping that I hadn't made them self conscious, I carefully looked back at the couple and he was still looking at me, hand still rubbing her under her skirt, now with a wicked grin on his face. Her eyes were partially closed and her lips were slightly parted.

3 beers in by now, rather than being embarrassed, getting up and leaving, I just looked back at him and gave him a nod like "Well done, sir."

As I watched he leaned in and kissed her neck eliciting a low moan from her. And then it looked like he whispered something in her ear. I looked away again, obviously not so buzzed that I wanted to see a woman recoil in horror upon finding out a stranger at a strip club was watching her.

As I watched the next dancer step up on to the stage, out of the corner of my eye I also saw the man stepping up to the bar to order a couple of drinks.

Curiosity got the best of me and I looked over to the woman who was now sitting alone watching her man at the bar. She hadn't bothered to readjust her skirt so I was still afforded a view of her thick (not fat) legs and thighs almost up to her hips and shapely ass. She glanced at me and I gave her a smile. As the music picked up she turned her chair towards me and said something I couldn't hear.

I leaned over and said "What?" noticing that her legs were still apart. Now facing me, even in the dim light I could tell she wore no panties. My cock twitched in response to this discovery. The woman repeated herself. "How are you tonight?"

I said "I'm good, thanks."

She apparently couldn't hear me over the music so I repeated louder "I'm good thanks!"

She looked frustrated and said loudly "Why don't you sit here so we can talk?" patting the chair to her right.

I couldn't believe she was asking me to join them but at this point I was so worked up I wasn't going to say no. I picked up my mostly empty glass and my jacket and sat down next to her.

She introduced herself as Ellen, offering her hand. I shook it and gave her my name. I wasn't sure how to proceed. If this had been a porno she would have asked me if I liked whatI saw and grabbed my cock already. But as this was not a porno, any small talk so could think of just sounded pathetic.

Not wanting to have a long period of awkward silence I asked her what brought her to this particular club. Ellen said that she'd never been there before and was just curious.

As we talked, our knees were touching and it took all my strength not to blatantly stare at her exposed thighs and nylons. Just then her man sat down and introduced himself. Jared sat in his original seat to her left and after shaking hands his returned to the top of her left leg, rubbing slowly back and forth. Ellen winked and said that coming here had really been Jared's idea but that she was enjoying herself.

As we talked I learned they were both married but not to each other. Jared lived a few hours away and came to town occasionally on business or to see her. Ellen, it turns out, was a kindergarten teacher. I'd always had teacher fantasies. I hadn't bothered trying to hide my wedding ring and truthfully said that my wife was out of town so I'd decided to see if I could have some fun. Jared said that Ellen loves to "have fun". He leaned over and kissed her neck again and she let out anither little moan.

Going for broke, as our knees were touching, I allowed my hand to slip slightly from mine to hers. There was no jump back or push away and when Jared and I made eye contact he just grinned. We talked more and my hand started to do the same as his, rubbing back and forth on top of her exposed leg and along the top of her nylons.

Figuring that I had nothing to lose, I leaned in so as not to shout and told her she was very sexy. In response her hand grabbed my leg and gave it a squeeze.

She turned to Jared and he gave her a long deep kiss. At the same time, my hand slid under her skirt and found her hot wet crotch. It was not shaved but trimmed very short. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed and I rubbed my finger up and down her dripping slit.

After they finished kissing Ellen turned and looked at me. I had only the slightest hesitation before I leaned over and kissed her.

Her tongue dove into my mouth and wrestled with mine. She was a passionate and aggressive kisser, the exact opposite of my lovely wife over a thousand miles away. When we finally broke our kiss I noticed that Jared's hand had moved to her breast and was squeezing it through her blouse. She turned to Jared and kissed him again while parting her legs further so my fingers had easier access to her wet slit.

We continued this for a while, exchanging kisses, barely noticing the steady progression of dancers arriving at and then leaving the stage.

Even though it was dim where we sat, the three of us began to feel a little self conscious. Occasionally a bouncer would walk by and we'd pretend to be engaged in a conversation though I don't think we were fooling anyone.

"Would you like to go somewhere else?" Jared asked.

Ellen looked at me with eyebrows raised like "You DO. You really do."

I was unsure. I didn't know these people. What if they kidnapped me, took me to a cabin in the woods and chopped me into little pieces? However the throbbing erection in my pants and the lack of sex at home won out.

I threw caution to the wind and said "Sure."

Earlier, during one of our forced attempts at conversation as prying eyes walked past our table, they'd talked about how Ellen likes to go dancing so I figured they was what they meant.

We got to the parking lot and Jared went to his large white truck (the kind with an almost full sized back seat) and started the engine. I climbed in back seat as he got behind the wheel.

I was pleasantly surprised as Ellen climbed in the back seat too.

Jared started to drive and before we'd left the lot Ellen & I began making out passionately, tongues dancing, hands roaming, hearts pounding.

I felt her start to undo my belt and unzip my pants. She quickly had my rock hard cock out and in her mouth. I moaned and Jared said from the front "She sucks cock great, doesn't she?"

I nodded furiously. Her tongue slid up my hard shaft before she enveloped the pulsing head into her mouth and took me all the way into her mouth. My fingers slid into her spikey silver hair and pressed her head down further causing both of us to groan loudly.

We drove though downtown with Ellen blowing me and Jared stealing glimpses in the rear view mirror. I couldn't believe what was happening or that I was doing this.

I was getting too close to cumming and so I pulled her mouth off of me and went back to kissing her. I had her blouse unbuttoned in no time and pulled her breasts up and out of her bra so I could lick and suck her nipples while my fingers dove into her wet pussy. She moaned and Jared asked if she was having fun to which she said "Oh god yes! We have to find a spot baby".

As we continued to go at it in the back, Jared drove the truck into a nearby park. It was supposed to be closed as it was well after dark. He drove deeper inside until he parked near some tennis courts.

All three of us piled out of the truck and went around to the dark side in its shadow. Steam filled the air as our heavy breathing mixed with the cold night air.

Ellen was once again between Jared and I and we were both kissing her face and neck while our hands explored her body.

Suddenly she pulled away from us bent over at the waist. She reached over and started pulling Jared's hard cock out of his jeans while I lifted her skirt up and over so her bare ass was exposed.

It was the perfect roundness. Not fat but also not flat. I ran my hands over her cheeks before sliding two fingers into her box.

Ellen took Jared's cock into her mouth while I slowly fingered her. She was soon moving back and forth to meet my strokes and Jared was fucking her mouth in rhythm.

Suddenly I felt Ellen shudder and her juices gushed all over my hand, falling to the pavement. As she came, she moaned loudly around Jared's cock. She took her mouth off of him long enough to look over her shoulder with fire in her eyes and say rasp "Fuck me!"

In the blink of an eye I had my cock out of my pants and rubbing up against her soaking wet box. My hands went to her hips and I pulled her back as I thrust my tool deep inside of her, making Ellen moan around Jared's cock and making him groan.

We quickly got into rhythm again with Jared fucking Ellen's mouth while I pounded her pussy. Jared stared at her ass watching me, a complete stranger, fuck his mistress. Steam rose from our bodies and the only sounds in the park were deep breaths, gasps, moans, and the slap of skin on skin.

Jared spoke. "You like that, baby? Does his cock feel good in your snatch?" to which Ellen moaned an affirmative.

He looked at me. "Spank her ass! She loves that!"

I immediately lifted my hand and brought it down hard on her milky white cheek. The slap echoed through the night air as did her moan. In the moonlight I saw a red handprint start to develop. I gave her several more stinging spankings, each one greeted with another moan from Ellen.

"Yeah, you naughty girl, you love that, don't you?!" Jared hissed.

Ellen took her mouth off of Jared's cock and gasped "Yes! Yes! I love it!"

Taking the opportunity, I pulled my steaming dick out of her box, wrapped my hands around her waist and turned her towards me. I kissed her hard and then said Jared should get his shot at her slutty pussy.

Her eyes lit up at my calling her a slut and I didn't even need to push on her shoulders for her to bend at the waist, essentially reversing positions. Ellen was soon blowing me while Jared fucked her from behind. He rammed her hard and a few times caused her nose to smash against my abdomen with force.

I was getting ready to erupt and I grabbed her head and plunged myself as deep into her mouth as I could before shooting my load down her throat.

She moaned and so did Jared as I heard another gusher from Ellen's pussy splash to the pavement. Jared quickly pulled out and turned Ellen around to shoot his cum into her wide open mouth.

We all stood there catching our breath, steam all around us like we had been in a sauna, before we started laughing at our situation. Both of Jared and I with our pants undone and now flaccid members hanging out, Ellen with her dress hiked up to her waist, cum around the corners of her mouth standing in puddles of her own climaxes for any homeless person in the park to see.

12