The Wintry Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple stay at a cabin for a winter get-away.
1.2k words
4.38
8.3k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take your gaze away from my eyes now that you're satisfied I'll keep watching you. You look at your new toy and hold it pointing up with your fingers. Leaning down, you start kissing along the side, traveling up and down slowly, using very wet kisses. Your tongue slips out to lick along the rim of the head a little as you switch to the other side to wet kiss your way up and down that side too. My breathing stays steady and slightly heavy. I keep watch as your finges hold me delicately. You curl your tongue to let it wrap around my shaft some and lick up and down slowly, wetting me with your saliva. I can start to see the glistening as your tongue works. You lift your head back some and scoot down a little as you lean lower. You softly kiss each of my balls, licking the line between them, and giving each a few small sucks. You lower my shaft down and lick up along it to the head. The tip of your tongue teases the head a little at its hole before you take it inside your mouth. You only hold the head in there, letting your tongue lick all around it, molding your tongue to hug the curves, and allowing your saliva to cover and coat the head. I let out a deep sigh after a few moments of this treatment. I can almost see the edges of your lips move a little when you hear me, as if you tried to smile after hearing my sigh.

Your lips hug the head tightly and you pull back as you suck all the saliva off. Once it's out, you take me back in your mouth, going deeper this time. You keep slowly pulling back with tightened lips and each time going back down and taking more inside. When you go down and have about an inch still left to take, you pause for a few moments with me in your mouth, teasing your throat. Your tongue laps at the shaft as you groan a little, letting me feel the vibrations. I return your groan and close my eyes briefly. When I re-open them, you're looking right at me. I stare back at your eyes as you slowly pull back. You never break eye contact as you let me slip from past your lips. Your hand comes up to catch me and begins gently stroking. You crawl up my body while continuing to stroke, giving me small squeezes too. You kiss and flick my nipples with your tongue. You drag your teeth across my chest, taking bites, and squeeze my skin with your teeth. You trail down my stomach with your bites and give my shaft a small bite when you get to it. I jump a little, but you only smile. Blowing lightly across the bite spot, you kiss it once, and then take me back in your mouth.

You start sucking on just the head while your hand strokes up and down. I know you're starting to really enjoy yourself from the small sighs you are making. I make my own sighs and moans as you start sucking harder and stroking faster. You pull your mouth off with a suction sound and lick the shaft a few times to wet it. You look at the head and see a small drop of pre-cum coming out. Your expression changes a little and you bite one side of your lower lip for a moment, then letting your lip slip past your teeth. You slip your tongue out to scoop up the single drop of precum and pull it into your mouth. Your eyes close and your tongue moves around, savoring the taste as you let out an mmmmmm sound. Your eyes re-open, and you look right at me. Your hand starts stroking me faster and with fuller strokes, squeezing slightly as you stroke up. "Give me more. I want to taste more of it. Mmmmmm Give more to me. Come on. Pleeeeeease. Don't make me beg for it. Mmmmmm, I love the way you taste." I'm speechless in response to your words. My body responds to them very quickly as pre-cum starts to flow from the head. You keep up your stroking as you take the head in and suck on it hard, swirling your tongue all over it, drinking in all I have to offer. I can hear your sighs and whimpers now.

I just now noticed your lower body. While one hand has been stroking me, your other hand slipped down your body and is inside your pajama bottoms. I can't see what it's doing, but I can see your hips moving and I know you're playing with yourself as you go down on me. I let out a moan. You know that watching you play always turns me on. You continue to swirl and suck and stroke. I can feel myself getting close and I think you can tell. You lift your head back and slow your stroking as you adjust your body some. Your hand leaves me, and you replace it with your other hand. I feel the warmth from your hand as you stroke me shaft, the fresh juices from your wet pussy, coating my dick. I moan as I watch you coat me with your own juices. You take me back in your mouth and starts sucking and bobbing your head up and down now. You're moaning now, the taste of yourself mixed with me is almost too intense for you. I'm on the verge of losing any control I have and letting go. I manage to get out "I'm gonna cum...." Your eyes dart up to look right into mine as your pace quickens for a few moments. Your wet hand reaches back down to re-coat your fingers in your juices. You use your hand to cup and rub my balls, coaxing my cum up and out of them.

I groan as my body tenses, and I can feel my cum rising up through my shaft. You can feel it as well and moan, sending vibrations through out my body. You pull back so only the head rests in your mouth as you suck. Your free hand keeps stroking my slick shaft while your other softly squeezes my balls. My cum fires out and into your mouth. You continue to suck and draw more of it out. My whole body pulsates, and my hips pump up slightly, trying to match your strokes. The entire time you keep moaning as your mouth fills with my essence. You swallow it down to make room for more. All of the teasing you've been doing tonight has made it quite a large load. After you've swallowed two mouthfulls, the last few drops are brought up and out by your hand gripping the shaft and drawing it up. Your sucking mouth pulls out any that's left. You slow your pace and very gently stroke me as your lips suck and pull back, cleaning the head. You move the last few drops around in your mouth with your tongue a little, savoring it before swallowing. You stop stroking and gently hold my shaft as you kiss the head a few times and slowly lick me from bottom to top. You clean me of any of your juices that might be left and being sure you get any drop of my cum that might have spilled out.