The Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gorge yourself on his blood, TEAR HIM APART! Just keep from killing him until the last utmost possible time; we want him to suffer, don't we?" Sasha licked Kate's scaly pointed ear. Kate reached a taloned hand up and caressed the back of Sasha's head. She hissed in delight as Sasha ran her finger up the serpent's ass.

"Please...show mercy Mistress. Don't let me die like this!" Thomas tried again to break free, but the scarves held him at bay.

"You could have saved yourself, had you only been content. Now she is mine, willingly and you are mine as payment and sacrifice for her service."

Kate slammed her head forward burying her fangs into Thomas' chest. Thomas screamed as the bite sent shock waves of pain through his body. Kate pulled back and ripped a hunk of flesh from his left pectoral. The wound oozed blood that both Sasha and Kate lapped at. Kate's tongue tore at the sensitive flesh inside the wound, making Thomas jerk and scream.

She laughed and thrust her tail further into Thomas's ass, ripping vital flesh. Oozing warmth coated the tails tip and ran down onto the bed. Thomas gasped as the newfound pain made him erect again. The wounded skin around his dick stretched and bled as the clotted wounds broke open once again.

"I don't think you'll need this anymore, doll," Sasha said laughing. Sasha blew on Thomas' penis. It became rubbery and fake looking. "Kate, you had better get your new toy."

Kate reached behind her and rammed her claws around Thomas' ball sack. Blood spurted from the wound as Kate ripped the manhood from his body. Thomas' screams filled the room. His eyes began to roll back in his head. The pain was so excruciating that he almost fainted.

"Stay awake!" Sasha snapped as she saw her slave start to drift. His body had no choice but to obey and his eyes darted open. "You don't get off that easy. Now you get to see how we feel."

With those words uttered, Kate removed her tail from Thomas' ass and torpedoed it into the gaping wound where his dick used to be. It pulsated as it stretched the wound wider, burrowing deeper. Thomas tried to scream, but his vocal chords burst under the strain. Raspy air exited his mouth followed by gurgling as he started to choke on his own blood. Kate pressed harder with her tail, ripping through flesh till she entered his abdomen.

Thomas twitched as shock set in. His body grew cold and his eyes bugged out as death crept over him. Kate laughed as she thrust her tail further up his shattered body until he could feel it blocking his airway. The tip protruded from his mouth as he twisted and convulsed, fighting for air. His lungs burst under the pressure of his last breath.

Sasha and Kate watched in glee. Kate buried her face into her former lover's abdomen and fed on his warm entrails. Sasha watched with a lustful gaze as her new mate eagerly fed on her former lover.

"I have a gift for you Kate, when you are finished, come to me," Sasha spoke softly. Sasha sauntered over to the couch. She lay down and softly touched herself. All the gore was making her horny. Kate finished feeding on the corpse of her lover and crawled off the bed. When her feet hit the ground, the form she had taken turned to ash and fell to the floor, leaving her in her beautiful form once again.

She slowly walked over to her new Mistress. The taste of Thomas' blood coated her mouth. The feel of it made her wet all over again. She stood over the couch and looked at Sasha gently rubbing her swollen breasts. The sight made Kate's passion trickle down her leg.

"What else could you give me? This power was more than enough," she said as she lay down on top of her new love. Sasha smiled and moved her hand down to Kate's wetness. Kate moaned as Sasha's cold fingers caressed her swollen button. "That is more of a gift for me, not from me. You see, I need an instrument to take the payment that is due me from those stupid enough to ask for my services. I can take their souls, but I cannot kill them. Their souls make me immortal, but I cannot utilize them till they die. That, from now on, is where you come in. My gift to you is this..."

With her free hand, Sasha caressed the back of Kate's neck, gently pulling her head down. Kate opened her lips as they met Sasha's and they kissed. Their tongues danced around each as passion grew thick within their bodies. Nipples hardened as wantonness spewed through their veins. Sasha released Thomas' soul from her being, forcing it into Kate's. Kate felt the jolt of energy wash over her and she convulsed in orgasm.

A slick rubbery tendril slithered out of Sasha's fold and slowly undulated into Kate's. Kate moaned and writhed, as the tendril grew thicker within her. Sasha smiled as she watched her new consort convulse with pleasure. "Whenever you take a man to bed, you will become an animal of some sort. Your instincts will make you devour them after they have pleased you. This is the price for my love. You are loyal only to me. You can have no other."

Kate nodded her acceptance and understanding of Sasha's decree. Darkness exploded from the tendril as Sasha reached climax. The poison it spewed filled Kate's body, killing any and all inhibitions. Kate's skin paled as the throes of orgasm rippled through her body. She collapsed on top of Sasha, exhausted.

They laughed through their panting, not wanting to leave the dark comfort of each others embrace. Kate knew that her old life was over. She would never again enjoy a man's embrace as she once did. She would spend eternity punishing those who were short-sighted enough to take Sasha up on her offer of wishes. Sasha would give her the souls she needed to sustain her life, and in return, she would kill for Sasha. They were bound together through eternity, each a slave to the other, and yet, each a Mistress. The perfect Yin and Yang. The deadliest of soul mates.

12