The Wish

Story Info
Shooting star brings the man of her dreams.
3.8k words
4.36
13.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina smoothed a shining waterfall of dark auburn hair away from her face. Her family had always been different, she mused as she applied blush to her pale cheeks. They had always known things like who was calling before the phone would ring. She surveyed herself in the mirror and decided that a little rosy gloss on her full lips couldn't hurt. She'd never had to wear much make-up to enhance her beauty. At 5' 9" she was fairly tall for a woman and her round ass and bountiful 38DD breasts guaranteed that she got the full attention of every male present when she entered a room. Sometimes that was more trouble than it was worth. Looking out the window at the rapidly setting sun, Tina realized she would have to hurry if she wanted to get to work. A sad frown deformed her beautiful lips only fleetingly before she schooled her expression into the mask of smoldering sensuality she would use on stage. She was lonely. Sometimes her looks made her unapproachable. She stood and adjusted the corset over her billowy-sleeved silky blouse. Her ankle length slim black skirt was slit high up both sides to reveal glimpses of lace at the tops of her stockings. Her costume was perfectly completed by a pair of thigh-high stiletto boots.

Tina went to the back door and called out to her babies, a matched pair of snow white Great Pyrenees. They lumbered in the door more like lazy hippopotamus than the fierce guard dogs people seemed to think they were. She made sure that food and water bowls were full before locking up and walking out to her truck. It was a 3/4 ton 25 year-old Chevy that had seen better days but she loved it anyway.

It was a warm night with just a hint of fall chill on the breeze. Her mind wandered as she drove the few short blocks to the little bar where she sang. She pulled into a spot not far from the back door. Tony would have the door open for her. As she turned around to shut and lock the door, she paused for a moment to watch a shooting star arch through the night sky. She felt a little silly and childish as she wished for love. She wanted a man to master her yet who was strong enough to be mastered; a man who could melt her cynical heart and inflame the passion in her body. Tina rolled her eyes and thought she might as well ask that he understand her secret gift and have an enormous dick at the same time.

Tina greeted the bartender with a genuine smile when he slid an icy bottle of corona across the gleaming wood of the bar. Adam was a great guy and she cared for him deeply but while he was amazing in bed, they both knew their relationship would never be more than great sex between friends. She would be honestly happy for him if he ever found the right girl. Patrons started drifting into the bar. It was the usual mix of blue and white-collar workers from the nearby heavy machine factory and a few local college kids. Starting with a slow sexy blues number, Tina wound her way through the tables toward the stage where she would work her magic. Adam always sold more drinks when she got the customers a little hot under the collar, thinking about what they wanted to do to her instead of paying attention to how much they were drinking. He said she had a real gift, not knowing how close he came to the truth. She opened a little corner of her mind to the crowd. She could hear their thoughts and in a limited way nudge them in the direction she wanted.

Tina sang a few songs, weaving her spell over the room. All eyes were on her as she swayed and let the last note trail off like smoke. The men clapped and headed off to the restroom and up to the bar as she finished her set. She headed up to retrieve her own drink and talk to Adam before she started her next set. She scanned the room and felt her breath catch in her throat when she locked eyes with the most attractive man she had ever seen. "I think I might leave early tonight, honey." she murmured to Adam who had seen her reaction to the handsome stranger. The man had wavy black hair that fell well past his massive shoulders and a very kissable mouth framed by a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee. Her eyes roamed down his wide chest and she blushed as she wondered if the rest of him was as sinfully beautiful as the parts she could see above the little table in the shadows at the far side of the bar.

The room seemed to shrink as he stood up and approached the bar. Her mouth literally watered at the sight of him. He had to be nearly 6' 6" and his crisp white shirt was tucked into dark carpenter style jeans. Heat flooded her face and her nipples tightened visibly within her silky blouse. She was amazed at her reaction to this stranger and when she heard his thoughts of "You like what you see?'" echo inside her head she fanned her face with a laminated menu. He was a cocky one! She thought t herself, "Of course I Iike what I see. I'd like to see a lot more! The stranger stopped in his tracks, moss and honey colored eyes widened in shock as he heard her last thought. He had never known anyone who shared his telepathic gift. Tina gasped in surprise when she realized what had happened. She decided to try to deliberately send him a thought telling him that she would sing one more set and then they needed to talk.

The gorgeous stranger nodded almost imperceptibly and ordered another Crown on the rocks. Adam waited for the man to return to his table before asking Tina, "Are you ok?". She wasn't sure exactly how she felt except that she had never been so instantly attracted to another person before. "Im fine honey.", she replied silkily as she flicked her eyes to the gorgeous mountain of a man across the room. "Just found something I would rather be doing right now." Adam pretended to pout but quickly grinned and poured two shots of tequila. "You sure? You aren't exactly the type to take a stranger home." Tina gulped down the burning liquid and kissed his cheek. "I'll call you in the morning so you don't worry. Ok?"

She turned around and strolled to the stage with all the feline grace of a panther. Her mind opened to the room again and she used all the information she gleaned from the thoughts of the customers to play to their fantasies. She put her palms on a table and leaned forward a little, letting one man catch a glimpse of her lacy bra and the valley between her breasts. Another man wondered if she was wearing panties so she lifted one foot up to rest on the lower rung of a barstool. She teased him even more when she ran a fingertip over the lace top of her stocking and the silky flesh above, never quite going far enough to show him what he wanted to see. She finished her last song and smiled warmly. Every man in the room knew that smile was for him.

Tina went back up to the bar to see what kind of tips she had made when she felt the stranger's mind reach out to her again. A picture flashed through her mind of his lips burning a path from her lips to her jaw and down the delicate skin of her throat to her collarbone. Her heart thudded in her chest and heat flushed her cheeks and the exposed curves of her breasts. She caught the stranger's intense gaze and got her own little bit of revenge by sending him the image of her lips kissing his palm and the pad of each long blunt finger before sucking the tip of his index finger into her mouth. She was rewarded with a sexy, lopsided grin as he shifted to ease the pressure of his throbbing cock against the fly of his jeans. Tina almost giggled, thinking that this thought sharing thing could be fun.

Not exactly steady on her feet, Tina hugged Adam goodbye and escaped out the back door to her truck knowing the stranger was already on his way around the building. She leaned back against the driver side door letting the cool steel leach the desperate heat from her body. She could feel him coming nearer before she saw him round the corner on a large motorcycle. He slowed the rumbling machine to a stop just a few feet away and she noticed his incredibly powerful thighs as he stepped off the bike and strode purposefully toward her.

"My name is Dan." he said in a smooth baritone just before he caught her wrists over her head and held them against the cab of the truck with one large hand. the other hand burned a path down her ribs and cupped her generous ass. His mouth captured hers in a breath-stealing kiss while he angled her hips so she could fee the full length of his huge throbbing erection. He growled into her mouth and kissed her as if he wanted to devour her. Tina's breath came in ragged pants as she broke the kiss and rested her cheek against the hard planes of his muscular chest. Dan released her wrists though she only lowered them far enough to steal around his neck. She closed her eyes and tried to slow down her pounding heart, the clean masculine scent of him only making her heart race faster.

When she was a little calmer she looked up into his ruggedly handsome face. "I don't usually pick up strangers and invite them home with me." she murmured quietly. Dan tangled his hand in her coppery hair and tried to put his spinning thoughts into some kind of order. "Well, I've never been able to share my thoughts with another person." he returned with a boyish grin. Her nipples tightened into almost painful little buds against his abdomen as he sent her the image of his tongue slowly sliding down the valley between her breasts. "I don't live far from here." she gasped when his hand slid up her ribs to cup the fullness of her breast, his thumb grazing over the hard little nub. "I'll follow you." he spoke in a low velvet voice against her neck as he nuzzled the hollow below her ear. Tina reached up to run her fingers through his silky hair before tilting her face to him to offer him her moist inviting mouth. He groaned softly and kissed her gently. This time he pulled away first.

Dan stepped back and waited for her to start the truck before walking back to his bike. Tina turned out of the parking lot and drove the few blocks to her house taking those few minutes to make sure she knew what she was doing. By the time she pulled into her driveway her panties were hot and damp between her thighs and her mouth watered at the thought of getting her lips on his body. He pulled up behind her and strode up to her as she opened the door to the truck. Evidently the trip had had a similar effect on him. She squeaked in surprise as he almost roughly bunched her skirt up higher and fitted his hips between her thighs. His hands found her ass and her arms wrapped themselves tightly around his neck. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing; the hard ridge of his cock pressed against her wet aching pussy through their clothes. He carried her to the door and she reached one hand out to unlock it. He stepped inside and nudged the door shut with his foot. He stopped short when he saw the two enormous white beasts, each easily topping a hundred pounds, but relaxed when they barely paid any attention to him. "Ferocious guard dogs?" he asked with a grin. She laughed easily, wondering how she could be so comfortable with him so fast. "Only if you get between them and dinner!"

His muscles bunched beneath her hands as he slid her down his body and set her gently on her feet. He kept their bodies touching full-length making her feel the heat and hardness of him. Tina sighed softly and stepped backward, leading him to her bedroom. At the doorway she stopped and traced her hands over the contours of his chest, feeling the heat of his dusky shin through the starched cotton. She unbuttoned his shirt, tracing each bit of revealed flesh with her lips and tongue, thrilling at the soft mat of curls beneath her hands. She tugged his shirt free of his waistband and quickly stripped it from his body. Dan watched her lick and nibble her way down to the button of his jeans but stopped her before she could go any further. He guided her back until her legs bumped against the bed and decided to return the favor. His large hands were almost reverent as he unlaced her black lace corset. Her breasts heaved as it fell to the floor. Dan wasted no time releasing the buttons of her shirt to reveal her pale golden skin and lacy bra. It was black and cut straight across the top just barely hiding her almost painfully sensitive nipples. His thumbs grazed over them before tracing down her ribs. His head dipped lower, tongue soothing the reddened indentations where her corset stays had pressed almost cruelly into her tender flesh. He slid his hands around her waist to lower the zipper of her skirt. It fluttered to the floor and a low growl rumbled in his throat when he caught sight of her see-through lace panties.

Tina knelt down in front of Dan and cupped the bulge in his pants. She dropped little kisses up the length on her way to the button, feeling him twitch in response to her warm breath through the heavy fabric. Her hands caressed him while she slipped the button and tugged down the zipper. He was wearing soft black boxer-briefs that strained over his pulsing shaft and clung to his powerful thighs. Tina pulled Dan's pants down around his ankles and reached up to the waistband of his underwear. Dan stepped back and pulled Tina to her feet, playfully slapping her hands away so he could quickly shuck the rest o his clothing.

Tina ran a hand through her thick mane and crawled up onto the bed, deliberately giving Dan a nice view of her ass cheeks peeking out of her little ace panties before rolling over to slowly unzip her left boot. She glanced away from her task for a moment and a hot flood of moisture dampened the crotch of her panties. His dick was huge and hard, bigger than anything she had ever seen outside a petting zoo! She tossed the first boot off the bed and went to work quickly removing the other. The second boot hit the floor with a thud and Tina wasted no time crawling toward him, sending him the mental picture of what she wanted to do next. Dan stepped forward and ran a hand through her glorious hair. She ran her hand down the length of his cock to cup his heavy balls. Her other hand tried in vain to circle his thick shaft. He groaned softly when she began to lick every inch of him, bathing his cock in saliva. When she had him all wet and glistening, she began to suck his pulsing shaft into her mouth. He was so big that her jaw ached with the effort. She sucked and swished her agile tongue in all directions, over and around, each stroke almost imperceptibly deeper than the last.

When he couldn't stand it any longer, Dan eased his dick out of her mouth and pressed her back into the pillows. He kissed her deeply, plundering her mouth, spearing and tasting with his tongue. Tina reached down to run her fingers over his shaft but Dan grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head with one large hand. She thrilled at his strength and his command of her body. She gasped and arched her back when he began to lick and nibble at her throat. He unhooked her bra with one hand and freed her straining breasts. Dan slipped the straps up her arms and off her wrists quickly capturing them above her head once again. He took a moment to admire the view of her panting body. His lips brushed over one tingling peak and then the other before teasing them with his tongue. His silky hair brushed over her belly and chest as he caught a nipple gently between his teeth and battered it with the tip of his tongue. Tina moaned low in her throat when dan repeated the process on her other breast. His free hand burned a path down to her hip and over her quivering belly. He moved down to kiss each thigh above the elastic bands of her stockings before slowly skimming the gauzy off each leg. His lips followed the stockings gently biting the sensitive flesh at the back of her ankle.

Her skin was dewy with perspiration and her panting came faster as he slid her panties off. He growled at the sight of her smooth shaved pussy and the wetness glistening between her lips. He pressed her thighs far apart and grasped her ass to tilt her dripping cunt upward, giving himself better access. He licked gently, barely reaching between her trembling pussy lips. He found the tight little bud of her clit and laved it with his tongue. Tina moaned loudly and her hips bucked at the sensations as he made a meal of her, licking and sucking her entire crotch. Dan flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He slid first one finger and then a second deep into her pussy, thumbing her clit. Tina moved her hips, grinding down on his hand and slowly spearing herself with his fingers. The tips of her breasts rubbed against the sheets as she rode his hand and she exploded with orgasm when he surprised her by spearing his tongue deep into her ass.

Dan slowed his pumping fingers, letting her come back to her senses before flipping her onto her back. She spread her thighs wide and grasped his penis to guide it into her body. Dan captured her wrists against the bed again and pressed the head of his huge cock against her tight, wet opening. He pressed harder and her hips twisted passionately, desperately trying to force him into her faster. Dan controlled the pace, making her almost beg as he slowly pressed deeper, his cock so thick that Tina moaned with the combination of pleasure and pain. His muscles trembled as he held his body above hers. She was so wet and hot and as he bumped against her cervix, Tina erupted in another earth shattering climax. He began to fuck her slowly, sometimes holding completely still and letting her take her own pleasure from his body.

Dan rolled over onto his back, taking her with him. She braced her hands against his strong, hairy chest and rode him. Faster and faster she pumped up and down, grinding her sensitive clit against his pubic bone. She screamed with pleasure as she came again, this time squirting hot clear fluid over his tight belly. Tina held very still for a few seconds, reeling from the intensity. She lifted off him and moved to her hands and knees sending him the mental image of taking her like an animal. He reached down and played with her clit for a moment before impaling her on his dick. Tina screamed into the pillows and clutched the sheets as he gripped her hips in his strong hands and pounded into her willing body hard and fast. He seemed to get even deeper in this position.

Dan slowed his thrusting. Wanting to prolong their pleasure, he pulled out until just he head of his dick was inside her, making her squirm and beg for more. He slid his hand over her spine and traced a finger between the cheeks of her ass. She was already wet there so his finger slid easily into her asshole and pumped a few times, making her moan with the double stimulation. He sent her thi image of his huge cock pressing into her ass and even though she was sure he was way too big, she couldn't wait for him to claim her body there too. Dan rolled her over onto her back and placed her ankles up on his shoulders. His shaft was still soaking wet from her pussy juices so he pressed it against her asshole. He shook with the strain of going so slow, letting her feel every inch. Tina mewled with pain, feeling like he was splitting her in two when he was finally buried completely in her ass.

Dan pressed three thick fingers into Tina's throbbing pussy, rubbing her clit with the pad of his thumb. Her ass ached but as his fingers and cock began to move in unison, she felt only pleasure. In just a few strokes she was coming again and writhing on his dick, trying to take more of him inside. Tina lifted her legs off Dan's shoulders and spread them as far as she could while folding herself nearly double. Dan pounded deeper and harder into Tina's tortured ass while she squealed and begged for more. He leaned forward to suck and bite her nipples, trying to send her over the edge one more time. She screamed his name as he shuddered and his cock jumped in her ass. The first jet of hot sperm shot deep into her bowels and touched off her most intense orgasm yet. Her flesh went hot and cold and there was a buzzing in her ears. Her ass and pussy clenched and her hot juices bathed the root of his shaft. Her vision grayed at the edges as he shot jet after jet into her ass.

12