The Witch and the Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Demon drank, she decided that she may be wise to find a spell to command him quicker than the usual one. She rolled over onto her hands and knees, pushing herself up unsteadily. She shakily crawled to the head of the bed and found her spell book. Rifling through the pages, she never heard him walk up behind her. A hand came from nowhere and tossed away the book as his weight settled on the bed again behind her, his other hand on her back, holding her in place.

"Looks like someone wants to go anal too," he said, grinding the length of his shaft along her bud, "Very well. I will fill all of your holes until there's nothing left." Gripping her sides he pulled her back as his member pierced her bud for a second time and impaled her deep. The hot, tingling seed seeping out of her slit ran down her leg as she was thrust into again. Her fists clutched the pillow before her as she began to scream out in the same mix of pain and pleasure. No matter what he did to her, she loved it. He smacked her ass hard, thrusting again and again into her, chuckling to himself as he saw her reactions. On his orders she reached between her legs and dug out a handful of his seed and licked it up, confessing shamelessly how much she loved the taste. As sweat began to drip down her frame, he took her harder and faster, making sure her tight ass would recognize that she was his just as her pussy had. Faster and faster the thrusts came, orders flowing from him like the seed she wanted. She followed every order to the letter, fingering herself, tasting the fluids, begging for more, anything he wanted her to do. At last, after an onslaught of powerful, deep thrusts, he came again, filling her colon with his seed. The hot, tingling fluid flowing into her ass pushed her into yet another uncontrollable orgasm.

Her screams and moans filled the house as, time and again, he ravaged her body and came in and on her. He filled her ass and pussy until his efforts to enter her caused his seed to spill out, then began on her mouth. He ordered her to taste him again and again, telling her to describe how much she loved the taste, and she did. His seed was like the finest wine to her waiting mouth. Fingering herself furiously, she serviced him again and again with her mouth until she was full. Once she could swallow no more, she begged him to move on to something else. Laughing at her protests, he agreed and laid back, ordering her to uses her supple, ample breasts to service him. She obediently sandwiched his cock between her breasts and worked along his shaft, occasionally liking the head, until at last he spilled another load, coating her face and chest with his cum.

In the predawn light she lay on the bed, weak and willing, eager for more despite her lack of room. She begged him for more, promising to scoop out and eat every drop until she was empty so he could fill her again. The Demon, standing by the window, turned to her. He was still hard and ready. His eyes examined her exhausted body. She was coated head to toe in sweat and cum. It was seeping from all three holes. He grinned and nodded slowly. He came to the bed and took her one last time, making sure to use each hole over and over, thrusting hard and fast until they both came hard again. She collapsed with this final orgasm, too weak to move, relishing in the hot tingle of his seed within her, hoping there would be some way to always hold onto this feeling.

As she lie there, she watched him slowly clean and dress himself. He then regarded her from beside the bed. He knelt down and looked her in the eyes. It seemed as though he were judging her.

"In my world," he said to her, "attempting to control one of Us is an automatic execution. But you are by far one of the best I've ever had. You won't be able to control me, ever, but I won't kill you. If you ever want more, you will know where to find me." He stood and walked out the door without another word. As the morning sun came through the window and bathed her in light, she felt a terrifying sensation. She looked at the bed. Smoke was coming from it, and from her. Every place in her home, on her, and inside her began spewing smoke. Her insides were tingling and heated as it felt like the gallons of seed he filled her with seemed to boil away. Every last drop of him was being removed from her belly, her womb, her ass, everywhere. The feeling terrified and aroused her. As the tingly boiling continued she writhed and moaned in the bed, gripping the covers until her knuckles turned white. At last, as the last of his essence boiled away, she reached another orgasm and lapsed immediately into sleep, dreaming of her Demon Master.

Two weeks later, the Witch stepped into the bar wearing very little. She sat at the bar and ordered a drink, then looked around the room. Nothing but weaklings and children. None would compare to the creature that had violated her so wonderfully. Finally her eyes rested on the corner booth where she met him. It appeared empty. She looked down into her drink and sighed. If only she could get him one more time. A sudden warm breeze stirred her and she looked up again. There he was, sitting in the booth, watching her.

12