The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 09

Story Info
Total submission to Master Zak.
5.1k words
4.76
19.4k
23

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blooms unfurled from the black bulb, their petals as red as drops of blood. Alluna gasped, amazed. She'd never seen such a thing. Taking a deep breath, she filled her lungs with the sweet aroma the flowers exuded. A smile tugged at her lips and she couldn't help look up at Zak. Her joy was short lived when she saw his frown. He looked troubled, and she couldn't help wonder why.

Behind Zak, Alluna caught sight of a blue-skinned female rushing up to them. Alluna gaped at the girl dressed in a silver jump suit with a deep V neckline. Four breasts bounced and jostled, barely hidden by the silver fabric of her attire. She reached Zak, tugged his arm, and bared one side of her chest, asking him tosignher.

The shock left Alluna mute, not that she would have had the chance to utter a single protest. A blonde woman with ice-cold hands yanked her out of her seat with a hiss. Alluna didn't miss the murderous glare or the inch long fangs gleaming in the dim light. The female's blue eyes glowed with hatred. Another creature, with golden scales and bottomless black eyes grabbed Alluna's hair and finished yanking her farther away from Zak.

Alluna opened her mouth to scream, but she lost her footing and gripped an orange-skinned male holding a crystal orb in front of her face. He smiled, his golden eyes sparkling.

"One of his groupies? How does it feel to be fucked by Zak wilder? Do you go down on the other girls too? I've heard he never has less than at least five females at once."

Alluna's mouth dropped open, her mind registering what the male told her. That was when the screens caught her eyes.

The video monitors were immense and circled the entire arena. They showed the same image.

Zak stood on a stage, the breeze blowing his damp hair about his body. Torso bare, and legs spread, Zak twisted and turned, his fingers flying over a power guitar. The look on his face was rapturous as he bent back, guitar keening in his arms. A prominent bulge between his legs also showed he was aroused. The music he played was amazing, mesmerizing.

The scene changed to Zak surrounded by thousands of fans, signing autographs, and then again to him standing with a group of pale, skinny, black-haired vampires that all resembled each other. Although she'd never seen them before, her mind told her that these were the Teus brothers, members of the intergalactic rock band called Draconius Imorteus.

Her thoughts screeched to a halt as she stared at the next scene—Zak sitting backstage on a large couch. He looked different; his hair gleamed brighter, his eyes glowed strangely. He smiled and Alluna saw the long vampire fangs flash between his lips.

She swallowed as her eyes continued to take in the scene. Female vampires swarmed him. One gripped his hair and turned his head to devour his lips, another licked his neck. He had his arm around that one, his hand buried beneath the neckline of her dress fondling a breast. His other hand was between the legs of a third female that sat to his other side clearing riding his fingers while a fourth female lapped blood that trickled from her puncture wounds around the girl's nipple. The forth girl then crawled over the climaxing female and latched onto Zak's nipple.

Zak arched as the vampire bit his flesh turning his head down to hiss at her, but he didn't stop her from sucking his blood. There was a fifth and sixth female between his legs and they seemed to be taking turns...sucking his cock. Three more females tried to get into the fray of writhing bodies as well.

Alluna's eyes welled as the truth sank in. This was Zak's world...and there was no place in it for a little insignificant nobody like her.

The pain of that ripped her heart to shreds.

"Alluna," she heard Zak cry out.

"Zak," she whispered tearing her gaze from the screens showing him standing before an arena filled with hundreds of thousands of beings.

Tears streaming down her face, she reached back to where he was. She couldn't see him...but she could feel him. The throngs of creatures pushed her farther away. Her feet stumbled, fear slamming into her. A Grei pressed against her, its almond shaped black eyes staring right at her. His hair hung like metal coils around his oval face. Although his large slanted eyes dominated his face, Alluna stared in apprehension at the thin lipless mouth that curved up into an evil grin They were notorious for abducting beings and selling them into slavery.

Someone shoved Alluna and her feet, with those ridiculously high heels, tangled with something on the floor. It could have been anything, perhaps the tentacles of the slimy brown creature slithering past her. Cold hands gripped her and kept her from falling to the floor. Alluna looked up into the milky green eyes of a male vampire. He smiled at her and licked his fangs.

Her heart raced, her mind already knowing he intended to bite her. She stared, mesmerized, wanting to flee, but he had her entranced, heart beating triple time. The vampire dipped his finger into the neckline of her dress and bared one of her nipples.

"Here. I'll bite you here, little one." Spit dripped from his fangs. "Your terror will taste like ambrosia."

"Alluna," Zak's voice roared breaking her out of the trance.

She clenched her teeth and pulled away from the solid grip of the vampire, but her left heel caught on something again and this time she went down.

Zak's arms were there to catch her. He hauled her against his chest.

"I've got you, baby," he rasped.

Alluna clutched him, desperation filling her as more bodies pressed against them. Would the Grei snatch her from him and take her away? Would the vampire tear her throat out even as Zak held her?

He turned with her in his arms, the strength of them nearly crushing, but she didn't care. She knew he was trying to get them out of there.

Hundreds of strange creatures surrounded them, all holding vid-crystals, recording Zak and her.

"She looks Arborian," someone shouted.

"Look at her eyes. She's royalty."

Zak pushed through the horde of paparazzi, using his broad shoulders.

"Are you the long lost princess of the Northern king of Arboria?" another creature shouted.

Their words confused Alluna. She was nothing more than the only daughter of Lalia, the sorceress.

She felt Zak's dread as if it were her own. It was a strange sensation. She knew the emotion wasn't hers as well as the anger he held in check, in tight control.

An image came to her mind, an immense dragon, its scales gleaming like liquid gold, pacing, angry...trapped.

A Numba stepped up to Alluna, his face and body the color and texture of petrified wood. He shot his spiked tongue out at her, pricking her neck. Alluna shrieked in terror. She just could not take it anymore and clawed at Zak's chest, sobs choking her. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to go home, back to the safety of her tower room.

Everything around her swirled and melted until Zak's black Viper was the only solid reality around them.

"I want to go home," she screamed twisting in his arms.

"Easy, baby. You're safe now," he tried to soothe her.

"No," she shouted shaking her head so that her hair flew all around her face. "I want to go home, back to mama."

"You're upset. We'll go home. To our home and rest for the night. Tomorrow will be a new day—"

She turned her head to bare her teeth at him. "I don't want to go home with you," she shouted in his face, uncaring of the anger that made his blue eyes turn into slits. "I want my mama, my room. I don't belong here in this world. I don't belong withyou."

Zak pulled her completely around to face him. "Back to being locked in a tower? Back to being alone? To the people that tried to kill you once?" he grated. "Fine."

He released her, closed his eyes, and leaned back. Light began to emanate from his body and Alluna felt sick of a sudden. Trembling she turned her head and almost fainted. All of space looked like a swirling whirlpool funneling around them. Zak was using his power to bend space to his will.

Alluna fell against him, unable to look any further or vomit the drink she'd ingested moments ago.

He didn't make a single move to cradle or soothe her. Like a fool, she clutched at his leather vest, burying her face against his hot skin. His scent filled her nostrils. How she longed to feel his arms around her again, but he remained stiff as a statue.

Already she regretted her rash words.

Alluna's stomach rolled making her open her eyes again. They were descending through clouds.

"What...where are we?"

"Arboria," he snapped.

Alluna almost screamed when gravity kicked in and the Viper hurtled down toward the ground.

They landed on the dark side of the planet. Griswicks chirred and clicked around them when the glass top of his transport pod slid open.

He jumped out of the Viper without uttering another word.

"Take your shoes off," he snapped.

She began to tremble seeing the tower fortress a few paces away. He was really abandoning her.

Toeing off her glass heels, she bit her lower lip wondering what he was going to do next. She didn't need to wait long when he gripped her arms and hauled her out of the Viper.

Zak was not very gentle when he simply gripped one arm and hauled her after him toward the tower.

She could barely keep up with his long strides, and by the time they dropped into a damp hole in the ground and made their way up into her old tower room, she was sobbing.

He pushed a door she never knew existed in her tower, marched her to the middle of her old room, and released her.

With a wave of his hand, her night lamps began to glow. Everything was exactly as she remembered; her lifeless dolls lounging about, her bed still rumpled and darkness looming in the corners.

The room was cold, dingy, everything in it old and shoddy.

He stared down at her. "This is where I say good-bye, Alluna...forever."

Tears poured down her face as she stared at him. He towered above her, his heat beckoning her body to seek solace in his arms.

He swallowed, his eyes going over every feature of her face. His hand began to lift and Alluna closed her eyes in anticipation of the care4ss. It never came. He cursed instead making her snap her eyes open once more. Closing his eyes, as though in pain, he spun on his heel and stalked away.

Alluna's knees gave way beneath her. She crumpled into a hysterical heap on her frayed rug, her cries of despair bouncing off the walls.

Never again would she know the sweetness of warm arms comforting her, of gentle hands feeding her...loving her.

"Zak," she wailed. "Please, master. I'm sorry."

***

His heart was breaking as he turned to leave. It would never heal. He could never leave her either, but she didn't want to be with him and he wouldn't force her to be his. He would shift, as much as it terrified him, lose himself in his beastly side and remain near the tower...protecting her for eternity if that's what it took to keep her safe. He would kill anyone who came to hurt her.

"Zak. Please, master. I'm sorry."

It was as though a chain tied around his heart had been jerked back. Alluna held that chain and it was Zak who was her slave, not the other way around.

He couldn't seem to get enough breath into his lungs as he turned slowly to the mistress of his heart and soul. How the hell had he fallen so deeply with the little female? She'd truly cast a spell on him. Seth was right, after all. The love he felt for Alluna was unnatural...and right now, he really didn't give a fuck about that. He felt whole for the first time in his life and he didn't want that feeling to ever go away.

Hungry for the feel of her, Zak rushed to where she laid sobbing on the floor. He stopped himself before touching her. If she was to be his, then she had to willing submit to him.

"I will not be called master by a female that is not willing to submit to me totally and unconditionally."

She didn't even bother to look up. Alluna simply reached out and gripped his legs with both arms and hung on for dear life.

He let her cry, aching inside to comfort her, but they both needed to establish some rules if they were to continue forward.

She continued to sob, her face pressed to his thighs. Eventually she began to calm and press kisses against the leather of his pants. Zak placed his palm on her head and caressed her hair.

"Alluna, more than anything I want to be your master, but not unless you're willing to submit to me."

"Yes," she shuddered hugging him tighter. "Yes-yes, please. Just don't abandon me."

Unable to help himself any longer, he reached down and hauled her up against him.

Swinging her up in his arms, he strode to the bed.

"Release me," he said once he laid her down.

Although she whimpered, she obeyed.

Zak concentrated on her dress and teleported it off her body.

Grabbing one of the rumpled sheets, he tore a long strip. "Put your hands above your head and grip the bars on the headboard." Her naked body trembled, but she obeyed. Zak quickly tied her wrists and hands to the metal bars of her bed. He then ripped more strips from the sheet and tied each ankle spread-eagled to the lower bedposts.

Zak stood at the foot of the bed, staring at his handiwork.

Every breath she took pushed her breasts up, her nipples pearled tight. Her belly dipped in just before rounding up to the bare mound of her pussy. His eyes locked on her glistening slit, deep strawberry colored and open like an exotic flower. His mouth watered as his cock throbbed in anticipation.

Tonight he would take her, no more would she be a virgin. Alluna would lose her innocence in the very bed she'd slept in as a child, surrounded by her dolls.

Zak pulled his vest off and let her look her fill as he began unbuckling his pants. Pride filled him as the scent of her aroused flesh became stronger. Her eyes trailed down the length of him, stopping on the bulge in his pants. Her teeth dented her luscious lower lip and her gulp was plainly audible. A nervous virgin.

As she ought to be—he mused knowing how big he was, but he was determined to make it good for her.

"Are you mine to do with as I please, Alluna?"

"Yes," she whispered, her lower lip quivering.

Zak's hands stilled on his pants as he raised a brow at her.

"Y-yes, sir," she choked out.

He continued to remove his pants. "Are you going to be an obedient little girl? And if not, will you take any punishment I deem fit for you?"

"Yes, sir."

He stroked her legs. "Do you give yourself to me, Alluna? Completely?"

She closed her eyes on a sob. "Yes, master."

Elation shot through him, but he kept a tight rein on his emotions. The sight of her body tied helpless had him about to shoot untouched, which was why he needed her to lose control before he did.

"Fine," he said crawling onto the bed over her."From this second onward consider yourself owned...by me."

***

Alluna shuddered at his words. He had her caged beneath him, her body bound and spread for his pleasure. She knew what was coming, her innocence gone from the moment Remien Fyre placed that strange silver hood on her head.

Zak had stripped down to his skin, his erection bobbing against his abs. He leaned down and bit her lips when she'd expected a kiss. The snarl that tore from his throat wasn't human, nor the glow in his eyes. For a moment she thought she saw his irises grow, filling the whites of his eyes with fiery blue, but he blinked and it was gone. The heavy braid he'd woven his hair into slid off his back and landed with a thud on the mattress beside her.

Zak bent his head and licked her nipples, making her gasp when she felt each lap send little quivers of ecstasy low into her belly. She jerked with a cry when he bit the tips none too gently. Again, he growled.

The mixture of fear and excitement had her trembling.

Don't fear me—he snarled into her mind.

She couldn't help herself. Alluna didn't fear him, rather she was just jittery about having sex for the first time.

Zak rose up level with her face once more.

"Alluna," he whispered, one finger stroking down her cheek gently.

Her hands and feet were suddenly free. She looked up at him in confusion.

"I want this to be special," he sighed kissing her softly.

"It already is, master."

Zak shook his head. "Only when we play will you call me master. This is not a moment for play, Alluna. This is the moment when I turn you fully into a woman, because I will not stop until I cum deep inside you."

"W-will it hurt?"

"Only a little at first. Arborian females aren't like Edenian females. You have no hymen, but I still need to stretch you open and that might take a little getting used to for you."

Alluna gasped when he reached down and inserted one finger into her.

"You're so wet already, I'm sure you can take me."

He continued to thrust his finger into her, and then he added another. It felt so good. Alluna sighed and bucked her hips to meet every thrust.

"That's right, baby. Let me fuck you."

She open her thighs further, feeling elated when he smiled his approval.

But she needed more.

Reaching up, she gripped the metal bars again. Zak used his free hand to grip her wrists, locking them firmly in his hold. He stopped teasing between her legs to put his finger beneath his nose. Alluna smelled the scent of her own juices coating his thick digits. Zak kept his eyes on hers as he stuck his fingers into his mouth and sucked her honey off. This time she saw his irises widen. Not just the pupils, but the entire colored part of his eyes and another snarl erupted from his throat.

He popped his fingers from his mouth and rolled his shoulders, frowning a bit. The heat rolling off his body made her break out in a fine sheen of sweat.

Again, he dipped his head and lapped at her tight little nipples.

Alluna writhed and whimpered beneath him.

"Oh, please, Zak," she panted. "I feel so empty." As if to demonstrate what she wanted, she gripped his hips between her thighs and bucked her pussy against his thick cock.

Zak growled and gripped her hip with one hand. Alluna groaned when he rubbed his shaft against her spread pussy lips.

She opened her legs until it hurt, feeling her hungry little hole quiver with desire.

"Fuck me, please," she begged shamelessly.

Zak gripped his cock and used the tip to tease her. "Is this what you want? My cock up your virgin pussy?"

Alluna moaned in response, and then gasped when he began breaching her tight opening.

It burned, making her wince. She cried out in surprise and arched her back to buck him off.

"No you don't, my sweet virgin. You begged me to fuck you, you take it now."

"Zak," she keened when he pressed in further.

Deeper and deeper he sank, splitting her tight little cunt in two.

"Please, I can't."

He gentled her with kisses. "Yes you can, baby. Just a little more, I promise. It'll hurt for only a little while more."

He was thick, which Alluna already had known, but he was also long and that made the penetration more agonizing.

"Just relax, baby. Don't fight it."

Alluna forced her muscles to relax although it literally felt like he was splitting her open with his cock. He slid inexorably deeper, until his pelvis ground against hers.

Zak still held her wrists as he rained soft kisses all over her face. She panted through the discomfort, grateful he held perfectly still to allow her to adjust to the feel of him embedded deep within her.

"Now you really are mine, Alluna," he whispered.

She felt filled to bursting. He kept his weight off her on his forearms and legs. Once the initial sting of his possession ebbed, she wiggled her hips experimentally. They both groaned in unison.

12