The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zak lifted his hips, pulling his cock back before slowly pushing back in. Alluna clenched her teeth at the bite of pain. Zak thrust slowly a few times.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he hissed. "I'm in heaven, baby."

Alluna arched toward him, the feel of his cock beginning to feel good sliding in and out of her. She whimpered and he answered with a growl.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed when he quickened his pace.

Zak released her hands and gripped her waist with both hands.

He snarled, his thrusts picking up momentum. Alluna snapped her hips sharply against his, spreading her legs, inviting him deeper. Already she could feel the crown of his cock kissing the entrance to her womb. The pleasure was a fire coursing through her, stemming from the man pinning her down to the bed.

If mama saw her now, letting the golden-haired demon rut her like a beast...saw her enjoying the feel of a man's cock fucking her little pussy black and blue. Mama would call her a filthy little whore.

But if that was what she was, then she was Zak's filthy little whore...all master's.

The thought had her climaxing beneath him, crying out his name in helpless surrender. Above her, she heard him roar, his cock jerking deep inside her while he crushed his pelvic bone against hers. Alluna felt each spurt of cum jet into her quivering depths. He filled her until she felt the heat of it sliding down between her ass cheeks, and then Zak collapsed his sweating body atop hers.

***

She couldn't breathe, still he allowed her to feel his weight and know the strength of the male that owned her now. Alluna was his.

He tried to make love to her this first time, but his dominant nature always kicked in sooner or later. He was only sorry he'd shot his load before he'd wanted to, but when the girl came, she'd clenched around his aching cock so hard his eyes had crossed. It was either shoot or implode.

He rolled off his poor girl onto the bed that creaked and squeaked under his weight. He wanted to take her back to Alpha 7, but not before he drenched her room and bed in their combined scents. He wanted the bitch that had locked Alluna all her life in a tower to know that the girl now had a protector.

He hoped his scent was well embedded in the entire room. Just to be sure, he took up what was left of the sheet he had ripped and turned to wipe the blood and semen from Alluna's well-loved pussy. She shivered with a whimper and curled into his side.

Zak tucked his arm around her and brushed a kiss to her temple as he wiped the mixed juices of their love making off his still erect cock. It would take a few more ejaculations to get it down, but for now, he'd let her rest. He didn't want to tear her or make her too sore. Eventually he'd get her used to his pace of fucking...as well as other things.

The sound of her soft snores made him raise his brows. He turned to look at her with a smile. He brushed away a lock of hair stuck to the tear tracks on her cheeks and sighed. It wasn't safe to stay too long. He sensed danger and he didn't have the protection of having the others there with him. They were already urging him to return home. Devon was unhappy he'd returned to Arboria. Seth was livid. Annie was nervous. Even Remi felt uneasy and was already sitting in his Viper getting ready to zip there.

Zak rolled his eyes with a laugh, but he understood their concern.

Rising from the bed, he used his powers to teleport all of their clothes back to the Viper. He lifted Alluna into his arms, grateful she was in a deep sleep and teleported them also.

The entire trip back to the space station he just held her in his arms, his happiness complete.

***

Alluna snuggled against the heat that seemed to emanate from beneath her. Her fingers pressed against a taut mound of flesh and it flexed.

She blinked her eyes open, lifting her head as her fuzzy mind began to awaken.

Her entire body was rising and falling softly, and she realized it was because she was lying on Zak, her hand cupped on one of his pecs.

Looking around in alarm, she breathed out a sigh of relief when she realized they were back in his room in the space station. Everything was dark except for the silvery glow of the stars showcased in the glass wall fifteen paces from the foot of the bed.

Zak was asleep, but she felt his aroused cock resting between her spread thighs, draped to either side of his. His lips were parted, his breath sighing in and out. Thick lashes rested against his cheeks looking almost black in the darkness.

Alluna sighed and kissed his chest, her mind replaying their lovemaking. She felt his cock leap and bump her pussy making her smile at first and then frown.

Her mind rifled through the random information she'd been pumped with. Edenian males were supposed to lose their erections after ejaculation. It signaled they had satisfied their sexual urges.

Alluna moved her hips experimentally. Yes. Zak definitely still had a hard-on.

Insecurity assailed her. She hadn't satisfied him. Memories of what she'd seen on the screens of the place they had visited filled her mind; Zak surrounded by many females in an all out orgy. These females had experience and were exotic. Alluna had just had her first fuck and felt as plain as a weed in a flower garden compared to the other females Zak had shared sex with.

Carefully, she slid off him. The cool sheet covering them billowed slightly and them draped his distended flesh, making it even more noticeable. Slowly she pulled the golden satin sheet down, exposing his glorious body.

Her eyes traced every bulge and dip, acknowledging that he truly had the body of a god. His pulse fluttered at his throat as his chest rose and fell with every breath. Zak's cock pointed straight up.

Alluna stared at it for long moments, remembering how good it had felt thrusting into her. How she ever managed to take it in completely befuddled her, but take it all she had.

So have many others—she thought with despair. Jealousy tasted bitter in her mouth as her mind replayed the scene of the two females taking turns to suck the flesh standing at attention before her now.

She had two options. She could either sulk, cry and whine about it, or she could do her best to please him.

***

The feel of a soft mouth sucking shyly at his tender flesh had Zak's hands shooting out to grip the insolent female's head and slam her down on him to teach her a lesson.

His hands froze when he felt the silken texture of her hair and his brain finally woke up. Alluna. She was his...and he was hers. Alluna had every right to seek to pleasure him.

Zak groaned when her little hand wrapped around the root of his cock. He let go of her head and fisted the sheets in agony, fighting the urge to pump wildly into her mouth.

She crawled between his legs and he accommodated by spreading them wider. Fire spread down his back as he forced himself to watch her. Alluna locked her gaze with his as she slid her tongue up the length of his dick, her golden eyes dark with lust. Her hair had cascaded down around her shoulders and it was tickling his thighs, giving him even more stimulation. He bit back a snarl when she wrapped her lips around his cock again. Zak winced, his mouth opening on a silent scream when Alluna gripped his balls with her free hand.

Oh. Fuck. Me—he thought with a shudder.I'm going to cum. Fuck-fuck-fuck. Mustn't-musn't. Not yet.

He clenched his teeth, a growl rumbling in his chest as she sucked hard on the upstroke and moaned when she slid her lips back down. Her little moan had a jolt of pleasure shoot through his shaft so hard he clenched his fingers into the sheets tighter and heard fabric tear.

Zak dropped his head back, unable to look anymore. She grew bolder, devouring his prick like she was starving for it. One had caressed his stiff balls, the other stroked up and down the lower half of his cock.

It was when she suddenly slid all the way down his cock, her lips touching the root, did he shoot...hard and fast with a roar.

Everything glowed, ghostly fire flowing from him as wave after wave of ecstasy contorted his body.

Before he'd spurted his last, he felt her wince and jolt away from him. With the last shred of logical thought still left in his brain, he sent the energy emanating from him out.

Zak shuddered and panted in the aftermath, feeling only a twinge of guilt when his ears picked up the fire alarms. Vaguely, he wondered what part of Alpha 7 he'd set afire this time. A few seconds later, the alarms shut off. The space station's emergency systems had everything under control.

With a sigh, he glanced down at Alluna and frowned when he saw her huddled against the glass wall in front of the bed.

Zak began to sit up to ask her what was wrong. He felt the drag on his back and turned horrified eyes to stare... at a pair of golden dragon's wings attached to his back.

12