The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread the tips of her toes as far as she could and moaned when his finger slid into her. The feel of his cum was cooling on her thighs. He rubbed her clit. Alluna wiggled in joy.

Zak gave her pussy a light smack, startling her again.

"Did I tell you you could move?"

Alluna swallowed. "I'm sorry, Master."

"You're sorry?" He cupped her pussy and then smacked on buttock a little harder than he'd smacked her pussy. "You didn't answer my question. Did I tell you you could move?"

Alluna's eyes filled with tears. "N-no, Master."

His hand smoothed over her stinging ass cheek before curving over her hip again. She felt him press his erection against the seam of her ass and began to move his hips. His thrusting movements jerked her hips against the hand clamped over her mound. His finger pressed over her clit and she tensed feeling pleasure soar through her.

"Don't," he hissed in her ear, "move. Don't cum. Wait until I give you permission, my sweet sub."

Agony made her body shake. She wasn't sure she could hold back and being forced to keep still was killing her. Oh, how she wanted to cum—so bad.

She whimpered and bit her lip until she was sure she bled.

"Alluna," he groaned behind her. "You may beg if you want to, baby."

"Oh, please," she cried out, her muscles tensing even more. She wanted to writhe so badly, fuck her sopping wet little cunt on his fingers until she came all over his hand.

"Please what? What do you want, baby?"

"I need to cum, Master."

"So cum," he growled. He pulled the chain between her breasts, tilted his hips, and stabbed into her in one savage thrust.

Alluna's toes left the floor. The scream she let out was shrill as spasm after glorious spasm made her grind her ass against the fiery brand of his possession. She felt the hot spurts of his seed bursting into her, filling her again.

Her head fell back against his shoulder and now that she'd cum her nipples began to hurt. To her dismay she began to cry.

Her wrists fell to her sides and Zak scooped her up into his arms. He made soothing noises as he laid her on the bed.

He looked deep into her eyes. "I'm going to take the clamps off, baby. Be strong for me."

Alluna nodded, trusting him implicitly.

His finger pinched a clamp and she hissed as fiery pain assailed her cherry-red teat. Zak lapped at the hurt until the pain dulled down.

"One more, baby."

Alluna bit her lip and closed her eyes tight. This time she knew what to expect and sucked in a ragged breath when he released the second nipple. He soothed the ache with his mouth again before taking her up in his arms and striding in the hygiene unit room.

Alluna just lay limp in his arms. She couldn't move even if the space station caught fire.

"Such a good girl," he crooned. "You've given me so much pleasure, baby. I'm going to care for you now. Just relax."

He didn't take her to the glass tube with the blue rays of cleansing light. He strode into the glass room with the sunken pool and immersed them both in the warm waters.

Zak washed her hair and body with gentle fingers, making her feel as though she were some delicate thing that might break. He kissed her deeply when he washed her now sore pussy, and then carried her out to dry in the hygiene unit.

By the time he laid her in the bed, she was barely able to keep her eyes open.

She felt the heat of his naked body press against her back as his arms wrapped around her waist to hold her close.

She snuggled back with a sigh. "Love you, golden angel," she yawned, sleep luring her deeper into its fuzzy void of weightlessness.

"I love you too, my temptress," his deep voice rumbled near her ear.

Her fingers clutched his forearm, the feeling of bliss, and safety letting her drift off with a smile on her face.