The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garethiel hadn't cared about Anniel. She'd been one of many for him, making Ashriel feel even more depraved for lusting after one of his brothers many conquests.

If Anniel ever found out Ashriel was Garethiel's baby brother... she'd hate him even more.

"I must leave here."

"Hey, come on, man. Don't be an ass."

Ashriel glared at Remien, who'd already recovered. "Get out of my way," Ashriel snarled.

Once the stupid weredragon moved to the side, Ashriel strode forward. He just needed to convince Natanael to loan him his cruiser. He had a mission he'd never accomplished before being cast out. He would fulfill his required destiny, and although it would not allow him to ever return to Seraphia, he would at least have less shame to bear. Even a fallen reaper was respected if he finally found and killed the dark prince.

Lucien was as good as dead as far as Ashriel was concerned. Nothing would stop him now.