The Witch And The Inquisitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really need to ask that?" The gray eyes are warm and kind again. "Very well, I'll explain."

He sits down on the rack. "I had to frighten you - really frighten you - because fear produces adrenaline. Adrenaline makes your body exquisitely sensitive. Sex on an adrenaline high? Nothing like it, is there?"

You shudder as an aftershock ripples from your pussy to explode in your brain.

"So you tortured me so I could experience really fantastic sex."

"Torture? What torture? I spanked you. I put nipple clamps on you. People do it to gain sexual satisfaction all the time."

"You have to be kidding! My ass is so shredded, I won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Your ass is fine. A most fetching color of bright red, but quite intact."

"You put me on the rack!"

"And I used it to frighten you. I did you no real, lasting harm. Tonight I'll take you back to your car and you can go home. There'll be nothing left of this episode but our memories."

"Tonight? What do you plan to do in the meantime?"

A slow, lazy, sexy-as-hell grin crosses his face as he raises one eyebrow.

"I'm sure we can think of something...."

12