The Witch & the Mortal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he readied for the moment, his body suddenly felt as all the blood was drained from it...from his brain, from his veins...he felt as if his bones had gone brittle and his body was shriveling up. For suddenly, the Witch had pulled off of him...leaving that lengthy, vulnerable vein exposed and feeling awfully cold, despite the heated juices that clamored inside of it. And once more, she teased him with those nails...over his stomach and even worse, over that shattered erection...the head looking at Her with an expression all its own...as if to say...

"Why torment me, for the thoughts of this fool?" And then the nails came out once more, first on his stomach and then, on that erection once more...and oh, how badly he wanted to wrap his hand around it and begin stroking it, just to provide some sort of relief. But he remained stilled, completely, wicked laughter echoing in his mind.

And then, that sweet smile uttered words of betrayal...She was not done with him yet...Not done? No...this could not be...how could She resist a body so yearning for her, it would be the perfect tool...how could She? But...she could, and when those words dripped softly off those sweet lips, a look of fear and horror crossed his face. It was a look She was becoming familiar with...for though the horror and fear were real...deep within his eyes, She could see that he wanted Her to take him even deeper into Her pleasured tortured chamber...the fact She could do anything She wanted, made him perfect, for whatever She wanted to do next.

To be continued...

12