The Witch & the Mortal Ch. 04

Story Info
She introduces him to the element of Fire.
3.8k words
4.86
18.6k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lead him from the water...a soft warm breeze engulfing them almost instantly, drying the moisture from their skin. She loved how he looked at her, not only with passion, but with complete trust. His heart raced every time she looked at him, he couldn't believe she was actually there, standing right in front of him.

Although, the fact that he couldn't just reach out and pull her to him almost drove him mad, he knew there was no use in fighting it, the Witch was much to powerful, at least in her ability to keep him under control, but he hoped, that if he would just be patient, she might falter, let her guard down just long enough for him to get his hands on her.

He was much taller than She, his body much more powerful, he was certain of that, he could overtake her with little or no effort, if she would just get close enough, and release his body.The thoughts of being able to cover her mouth with his, to slide his tongue inside her mouth, run his hands through that hair, it made him hard all over again.

The experience with the water should have left him exhausted, both mentally and physically, but somehow, the more She did to him, the more he wanted Her to do. The more this beautiful Witch teased and provoked him, the more it seemed to turn him on, he couldn't believe he was so hard again, he should be terrified, but that thought only seemed to make him harder, if that were possible.

He couldn't believe that at 47, he would be soo happy about being driven completely out of his mind with lust and want. She looked up at him and smiled, "My my , sweet one, soo hard again, we must do something about that, but not until you have rested, at least for awhile, we wouldn't want you to get too tired, I have too much planned for you."

She decided she liked the effect that the black lace night gown had on him, she could see him running his eyes up and down the length of her, trying his best to see through the lace. She moved closer...reaching out to run her long nails down his naked chest, feeling his body tense as soon as she touched him.

His erection pressing against her stomach. She loved the feel of his skin, so smooth, so heated, already a little moist from the desire that burned inside of him. She moved closer still, until she stood directly in front of him, her hands resting on his chest, she wanted to tease him, letting him see how much more powerful his body was than hers, tease him with the fact that even though he could overpower her, she wouldn't let him, she could see his arms strain, the muscles contracting each time he tried to reach out.

He suddenly realized, he could still speak, and he glared at her, almost a warning as his deep husky voice spoke to her. "You are soo lucky, little Witch, that you hold me still" He decided to try provoking her into giving him the use of his body. "However, I think I would do the same thing, in your position", he smiled , then decided to push her further.

"After all, you know exactly what I would do to you, I would run my hands deep into that golden hair, pull your mouth towards me, slide my tongue through those sweet lips while I backed you against a wall, pressing your soft beautiful bottom into the earthen wall, until my body was tight against you, grabbing you around the waist and lifting you, lowering you onto this constantly raging hard on that you have created, pinning you against that rich solid earth ,while I slowly entered your soft, hot little center..stretching you...filling you ..making you beg me to just give it to you good and hard."

He thought he was getting to her, her sweet mouth was open , just a little, and she was staring directly into his eyes, Gods she was soo close to him, that black lace brushing his skin, and then he realized, her lips were moving...she wouldn't dare.. "I would make you...." Nothing! damn it, she had done it again!.

She cocked her head, raised an eyebrow, and smiled at him. "You would what?" She laughed wickedly "You can not even speak anymore, mortal." She kissed his chest..the tip of her tongue coming out to lick his heated flesh. She looked directly into those hazel eyes, and taunted him in return.

"Since you chose to be so bold, I am inclined to return the favor, but not with words, oh no, words are not enough, my helpless captive, I shall show you boldness, because un like you, I can move." She winked at him, and dropped her head again, kissing his chest, moving down lower, kissing and licking her way down his stomach, until his thick shaft lay against the side of her face as she kissed the base of him.

There was no teasing this time, she chose torture, of the sweetest kind. She looked up at him as she dropped to her knees and took him completely into her mouth, her tongue massaging up and down his length as her long nails drug with just the right pressure across his full balls.

She moaned against that rigid flesh, letting him hear how much she enjoyed what she was doing. She took him in and out of her mouth at just the right speed, she could feel him pulsing in her mouth, she could feel his full balls begin to tighten in her hands, she licked and sucked and massaged his thick length until she tasted his delicious pre cum, she knew he was getting close, but as much as she wanted to taste him, she would not, this would be part of his punishment for being so bold.

She could hear the deep growl coming from his throat, every muscles tensed, she took him deep in her throat one last time, massaged his shaft with her tongue as she made her way back up to the tip, and then she kissed his swollen head, and stopped, raising to her feet once more.

She could hear his body screaming for her, she looked up at him, licked her lips slowly, and whispered, "You taste soo good sweet one , you feel so good inside my mouth, pulsing and swelling." She could see the aching need in his eyes, his thick shaft still glistened from the moisture of her mouth and tongue.

"I thought to let you rest, sweet one, but since you seem to be"....her gaze still locked on his, she reached down, and slowly dragged her talons from the base of his swollen prick to the very head.."So eager for more, I think it's time to introduce you to another friend of mine."

She turned her back on him, waved her hand, speaking softly, he could not hear what she was saying, he could only watch in a feeling that was both fear and amazement as the Earth opened for her, the large indentation was almost egg shaped, deep and covered in the darkest green moss from the bottom, all the way around the edges.

His mind was still reeling from the feeling of having that mouth on his hard cock, he wanted so badly to reach down and run his hands in her hair, he would have fed himself to her, used that hair to pull her mouth over his hard shaft. The thoughts were driving him crazy, that tongue of hers..the way she sucked and licked his rigid meat, he couldn't believe she just stopped.

He growled low as he looked at her from behind, if he could move, he would grab her around the waist and just bend her over, jam his rock hard cock in her soft mound from behind, grab those hips and just...he was getting light headed just thinking about slamming into her from behind, slapping his body against hers, pistoning in and out of her, she was all he could think about, nothing else meant anything, nothing mattered but her, that mouth, that hair, that body, he would fuck her into oblivion if she was just loosen these damned restraints, he would silence that chanting mouth with his.

He knew he belonged to her, and he didn't care, he would gladly burn in hell just to be with her, he was so deeply in her enchantment that he would drowned, he didn't care, as crazy as it sounded, he cared about nothing,but the blonde Witch , her spells, the way she made him feel, may whatever gods there might be have mercy on his soul, because he damn sure didn't want mercy from her.

She turned to find him glaring at her, she loved the way his raw power showed in his eyes, it made her shiver with anticipation of what it would feel like when she finally allowed him to take her, the thought made her wet and nipples harden, but that would come, in time, she could wait.

She looked him up and down, Gods knew, it would be well worth the wait. She reached out, and took his hand, and led him towards the "nest" that awaited them. They descended down the slope in the earth until they reached the soft mossy bottom of the opening.

He looked around in amazement, the opening was about 3 feet deep, the moss under his feet was so soft, so sweet smelling, he was beginning to see the Earth in a whole knew light, and he wondered, if that too, as her intention, to make him see the beauty of the Earth, inside and out.

Once again, she knelt down, but only to lay back against the soft moss covered wall of the opening, she crooked her finger and motioned for him to come to her, he lay his back against her lace covered front, his body between her legs. She whispered softly...

"The element of Fire, my sweet one, is South, in direction., it is known as the living element, a dual power, it can bring life and heat to humankind, but it is also a powerful form of death and destruction. Fire, is my favorite element, she brings with her a whole new aspect of sensuality.

"She began stroking his chest as she whispered, her touch calming him , soothing any fear he might have away. The Ancient Ones believed that the element itself was hidden within wood, and could be coaxed forth through the friction of rubbing to pieces of wood together. She licked his ear..and continued to whisper.."But I know, that Fire lives within all of us."

She stroked his arms up and down.."And I also know, that sometimes, Fire can be coaxed..with a simple stroke...just like I'm doing to you now." He had to be imagining this, she wouldn't really burn him alive, not sitting right behind him, his heart started to pound, his skin was growing so hot where the Witch was stroking, not painfully..but like a strange sort of passion erupting all over him..it almost seemed to be smoldering..growing into..no, there was no way, she had to be putting this into his mind, and how could he be soo turned on, so hard when this was happening to him, slowly he watched as his skin seemed to be..catching on fire!

And the Witch spoke softly in his ear..telling him he had nothing to fear.."Not one blemish will be left on your skin sweet one..This I swear to you." Gently..she wrapped her arms around his chest..she loved sitting behind him..feeling his weight against her. Then..the incantation began..soft chanting in his ear...promises of devotion..of so many pleasures she intended to share with him.

"Watch my sweet mortal...She placed her lips next to his ear..he would not understand the incantation, but very soon, he would feel it.."You're skin so heated with desire sweet one..removing her small hands from his chest..she began to blow across his skin.. waving her small hands slowly..."Watch your skin darling...see the small flames of blue..it is your desire..growing."

Slowly..blue flames erupted on his skin..his arms...he was calm now, groaning softly as blue flames turned into delicate hands of fire..stroking his arms...down to his hands...blue flames licked at his engorged erection..rising higher and higher..the delicate hands of fire..reaching for the sky as her sensual body began to form....higher and higher the flames climbed..until a beautiful woman of blue flame..straddled his lap..her hands running through her flaming hair as she began to sheath his erection with her fiery core...her face outlined perfectly..her delicate nose..her luscious mouth...lowering her beautiful face...seemingly looking directly at him, though she had no eyes..only flames of deep blue flickered in the sockets.

The Witch purred in her beloved mortal's ear...."Let me introduce you , my sweet one..to my dear friend, the glorious, Lady of Fire. She smiled and purred as the beautiful body of flame leaned down to his face..one forked flame reaching out..acting like a tongue as it licked his mouth...gliding her perfect facial outline to his smooth cheek..seemingly taking in the scent of him.So many shades of blue formed and brought the beautiful Lady of Fire to life.

"I give to you the use of your hands sweet one...reach out to the Lady..feel her.".she began chanting softly as her mortals hands did raise..full round breasts..formed from the blue flames of passion. The Lady of Fire lay her head back...her hands going to run through her long flaming hair..as she began to move..riding her mortal lover. chanting once more..his mortal arms lay on the Lady's thighs as she took his hardness in and out of her fiery core.

"Look sweet one..see how your hardness penetrates her...her hot core sheathing you..your swollen shaft parting the flames inside her" The Lady of Fire began moving a little faster..coming down on his erection a little harder..the Witch cooed in his ear

" Didn't you ever wonder my love...what it looked like..from the inside..as you penetrate your lover with your throbbing shaft?" The Witch looked up at the glorious Lady of Fire..and nodded...smiling..knowing that which her mortal lover did not..and before her sweet mortals eyes..the Lady of Fire began to change..her blue body of flame slowly turning red as she rode him harder and faster.

The Witch watched as her sweet mortals hands went to the beautiful hips..and she talked to his body..whispering incantations...his body responded..his hips began to thrust upwards..."I give to you , my love, your voice..and the use of your body..but only to pleasure the Lady of Fire"

The Witches heat slowly spreading...softly she moved her core over his lower back from behind as she watched her wonderful mortal respond to the Lady of Fire...each thrust from him turning the flames from blue to red....she could hear him groaning..moaning in pleasure as the Lady of Fire's body crackled and sparked in response..her mortal's body sweating...making it glisten with desire.

The flames burning him...but only with pleasure..his thrusts making the Witches own body cry out to have him deep inside her..but not yet..she still had a few more things to share with him..and she hoped, that being inside her body..would be as pleasurable to him as the flaming Lady who rode him..her body of flames now a deep red..burning brightly as she rode her mortal lovers throbbing cock.

The Witch smiled..purring into her mortal's ear.".I give to you my darling..release..I want you to see what your hot fluid looks like..pouring into your lovers core."

The Witch watched in amazement..as her mortal thrust himself into the Lady of Fire...grabbing those flaming hips...bringing the glorious body down on his throbbing erection. His pace quickening each thrust harder than the previous. And she heard him almost cry out...as the Lady of Fire..erupted into glorious deep red flames..crackling and sparking as her fiery climax began...the hissing from her fiery body almost deafening.

She stroked her mortal's chest..and watched as his thrusts continued..and his body stiffened..as his hot liquid poured into the flaming core...she watched his eyes..heard his growls...his body exploding as he emptied his full balls in exquisite pleasure...his eyes fastened to the sight of what was happening

He couldn't believe this, he should be screaming in terror, not pleasure, but this Lady of Fire, was consuming him with her fiery passion, he could see his hot cumm shooting into the glorious flames, being devoured by that red hot body.

It was incredible, he couldn't stop pumping into her, closing his eyes for a moment, imagining that it was the Witch who took his hot cum inside her, he grabbed those red hips and slammed upwards and flipped over. The Lady of Fire's head now in the lap of his Witch, flaming locks spilling across the creamy thighs as her mouth flew open in surprise. His eyes closed, hoping that if he pumped hard enough, when he opened his eyes, it would be his blue eyed Witch who took his still rock hard ,twitching cock.


Something inside him had snapped, his desire was almost uncontrollable now, he had to have the Witch that held him so captive, teasing and torturing him to the brink of insanity that he now loved being driven to, he couldn't get enough, there would never be enough of being on that body, thrusting in and out of that little Witch.

But when his eyes opened, he saw only the Lady of Fire, Oh she was beautiful, hot and so very fuckable, he didn't want to take anything away from this amazing creature, but even though he achieved release, it wasn't enough, he needed more, he needed to be buried deep, deep inside, the Witch. He leaned forward, and crushed the Witch's mouth with his as he continued to pump and thrust into the flaming body beneath him.

His tongue buried itself in the Witch's mouth, tasting the sweetness of her. He thought he was surely loosing his mind. He pulled his mouth from hers and looked into those bright blue eyes, a wicked smile crossing his lips, for a change, he glared at her , he looked down at the fiery body, and bent his head, and kissed that red hot mouth, then looked back at the Witch, speaking in the deep, lusty voice as he thrusted in and out of the fiery core that held him so tightly.

"I will do the same to you, you know, but it will be for much longer, my wicked little Witch, I will thrust and thrust, until those lucious lips forget how to chant those incantations that hold my body at bay." he was growling now as he thrusted again and again. "This red hot body feels so good, but it's you I want beneath me Witch, it's you I want beneath me, on top of me, all over me, I will have you, you will slip, and I will show that body no mercy, until you scream in soo much pleasure that you forget everything but me."

The Witch didn't know what to think, her own body screamed with pure lust, she realized that it had been a mistake to give him the use of his body, even though it was only to pleasure the Lady of Fire, it had still given him the oportunity to do what he had done, it was a mistake, that she could not allow to happen again, not unless it was she herself that held him deep inside her.

His gaze returned to the red hot body beneath him, and he bent his head, and kissed those fiery lips, his tongue delving deep inside her mouth,as he rolled, pulling her on top of him once more. Sparks white hot shot from The Lady of Fire, then gradually, she slowed her pace..her body slowly returning to the beautiful blue flame..as her riding slowed..and her orgasm subsided...but moving still...milking her wonderful mortal lover's juices.

And then she was still..allowing him the opportunity to calm himself..as his orgasm also subsided..and then she leaned into him...almost smiling with her beautiful mouth of soft blue flame..her lips parted.. And she pressed her fiery blue mouth to his..kissing him gently...but to his surprise...the head turned..to the spot just next to him, the spot his Witch occupied.

The fiery lips parted..pressing against the Witch's also slightly parted lips...gently..a smile crossing the Witches lips as her mortal turned his head and looked at her in amazement as their mouths touched...and as they did..the Lady of Fire's body slowly began to fade..the blue flames shrinking back down..until She returned from where she had come..a low flame..dancing across her lovers skin..and the Witch began to chant..once again taking control of her lovers body..stilling him as she softly whispered into his ear...

"She was thanking us sweet one..for giving Her the gift of having you." The Witch slid her body out from behind her beloved mortal, her leg going over his thigh..until he bore her weight on his body....and she kissed him...willing only his mouth to respond to her... smiling into his eyes...speaking softly.."I hope you enjoyed the Lady of Fire my love, as much as she enjoyed you.

12